All Comments on 'Big Fat Cock: Ebony Sinners'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
MaxGirth69MaxGirth69about 2 years ago

I missed these stories. Love me a beautiful black ass

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

I liked it because there was only one man involved unlike many of this author's stories. We all have our kinks and mine is MF+, that is that only one man gets to screw the women around him and no other males get involved because the females are so involved with him that they refuse to have sex with other males. In most erotic stories, there's swinging, sharing, and or swapping and that is a total turnoff for me. There can be several reasons for the sharing/swinging/swapping: 1) the character thinks he/she is a generous person and shares his/her partner and that way he/she gets other partners in return. 2) The character is a strong character who likes to have subservient characters around him/her and makes them screw other people at his/her will. 3) Characters are sluts who screw anybody and try to get as much sex as possible.

I don't like those kinds of stories. My kink is that a male attracts several females so strongly that he can prevent them from having sex with other males. In this story, I'd like that the MC attracted his mom and the other females so strongly that he would be able to make them refuse other males, his father included. That would be true power. Unfortunately, this author usually writes the other kinds of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The dialogue is cheesy as ever, but it is what it is. I must say though this was a big improvement over your last few submissions. No pun intended.

TimTam

NylonianNylonianabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. The nylon footjob scene was really hot. I hope Kevin and Jasmine get to play with nylons more and perhaps even explore encasement or nylon handjob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Use of the N-word was totally unnecessary

devildog0302devildog0302about 2 years ago
Glad to see you’re revisiting this story.

This series is one of my favorites. Glad you’re adding to it.

redlinekairedlinekaiabout 2 years ago

Of all the series in the world this is the one that makes me the happiest when I see a new chapter

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 2 years ago

Jasmine, you are so wicked! You give a new meaning to Sunday service! Kevin is busy servicing the sweet church ladies. Since I attend Mass on Saturday, I'm all in favor of some Sunday services. Thanks for a hot episode. Five stars. I found the use of the n-word appropriate and realistic where it appeared in the story.

Breezy_BBreezy_Babout 2 years ago
You had me at the N-word

Giiiirl, you know my pussy gets extra juicy whenever you use the N-word. Especially when it's used in the proper context. As a black woman who loves raceplay erotica, I can say that you indeed are the best, boo!

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 2 years ago

Reading your story’s always gets me going as well as they feed my fantasies

Thank you for writing theses great stories

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 2 years ago

Lovely series. Big question. Will the actual story of Jeni ever be told?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for the update. Loving this series so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue series…..Love it

CagsgtCagsgtabout 2 years ago

Great story again... Nasty... Deliciously nasty, well done again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for picking this story back up after 3 years. I really like this story line.

bluerowdybluerowdyabout 2 years ago

Outstanding!! Love the series, looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story and hope it's gonna keep going. I especially want to see the chapter with his two grandma. I hope he is gonna rub his father's nose in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic .. love your delicious descriptions of what each woman is actually feeling.... cannot help but wonder if it's from personal experience ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep up the good work!

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Was good, but I was looking for more. Also, you said further adventures would be up soon. I believe you have forgotten that. Please don’t let this story end without some high school conquests.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

Oh Jesus. It has been so long between the last chapter and now. i know you are a prolific writer and all your stories are simply amazing. Please, please continue this in less than 4 months or I will have to go into therapy for my withdrawals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has gotta be your most annoying series for me. Not because it's bad, but because it's probably my favorite and the release dates are all over the place

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

Dying for that threesome with the daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cant wait for the rest ..... great work

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Good. I read it before.

iman2iman2over 1 year ago

GOAT series. Keep them coming please :)

streetSXstreetSXabout 1 year ago

Magnificently delicious.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I feel so lucky having discovered you as an author on literotica. Only problem is your series stories are so hypnotic I lose sleep reading them. I have never understood binge watching tv shows but binge reading your stories is addictng. As an English/History major in college your subtle English and historical regencies are enchanting. Your fixation with thigh high silk stockings, Harte belts and lingerie is also incredibly hot. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of reading your stories and for my binge reading sleepless nights to come. You are a true goddess of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is the story all ready done one with the card playing ladys. Older ones

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When is the next story about the ladys having the card games about 10 of them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...