All Comments on 'Big Fat Cock: Educating Mrs. Walker'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday493almost 2 years ago

You have such alluring fantasies.

bearboy1492bearboy1492almost 2 years ago

maybe a family wedding, where he can get Nana, aunt, and any other relatives you want. plus can fuck the bride before, during, and after wedding, so her new husband gets sloppy seconds on his wedding night.

ipreferoralipreferoralalmost 2 years ago

Great turnabout that Jasmine is our author. The quick transfers of roles among the four was fun, too.

Bicurious_77Bicurious_77almost 2 years ago

So fucking hot! Can’t wait to read the beginnings of the series and how this goes from here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has to be one of my favorite series as a long time fan of your work. So much potential and filth. All these ideas you have sound amazing.

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

Loads of fun! The superman of teenage studs. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always a big fan of the bfc series. Maybe we can have a chapter with Kevin's dad as the protagonist? As a prequel to the bfc series.

AlittleWeirdAlittleWeirdalmost 2 years ago

Another great addition to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story reley love the twist With the son and girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are going to be incredibly busy! Keep going on this marathon. Fun, as always. BTW, Ben needs instruction in satisfying women, not just getting pegged. I wish I had really known what to do years ago when I had the opportunity. It's more satisfying for both parties.

-jog

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

So happy you are continuing this!

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69almost 2 years ago

Love this series. So happy to read you getting what you deserve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty Lame

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maggie will sure enjoy her new life between Kevin and Yourself ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've been a fan for awhile. I was surprised to see you wrote this so recently. I looked back to see about how long between chapters/sections, and I noticed a lot of two month gaps with a two year gap. I totally hope the next one is not a two year gap. You're an amazing writer, not just this series, and I'm really looking forward to more stories from you, especially the next one in this series. Happy writing.

PS. Any chance you have a book I can buy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can he fuck em in public places?

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

It’s cute when the cuck tries writing like he’s a bull.

dscherer45dscherer45almost 2 years ago

Really Looking forward to all those possibilities!!

Toro1Toro1almost 2 years ago

Thanks for the new chapter. The first chapter of this storing is one of favorites of all time. I still want to read about the trip to Harvard to see Portia and her sister.

ndeavourndeavouralmost 2 years ago

How aboit.BFC meets BBC...

GentlemanShrekGentlemanShrekalmost 2 years ago

As always fantastic story, I especially love how you involved yourself in your stories.

Look forward to you next one.

You could do a spin off of mistress Maggie as she trains her new sissy Ben.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the serie. Dad's mom is a must have. Would have wanted him taking charge of ben more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, loved it. Super hot. I thought this series had run out of steam but it’s back with a bang! More Maggie please.

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

Portia & her mother cannot be forgotten please. The elderly is not something I’m looking for. The cheerleaders ignoring the jocks be a good chapter. I also feel he’s not taking his mother to the dizziness she deserves outside the home.

Mentor de LyonMentor de Lyonalmost 2 years ago

Really an amazingly hot story! Thank you!

upyoursixupyoursixalmost 2 years ago

Ooo write the school glory hole and Maggie's friends chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start for an exciting series!

JimDiamondJimDiamondalmost 2 years ago

Since you wrote yourself into the story and you have a family, would you really do that to your son? Sorry, but I really did not understand why that was necessary. In fact, it was the least understandable thing in this otherwise fun fantasy series. I could have understood incest with him far more readily than what you wrote. In fact, that would have been hot. His more petite dick would have been perfect for a DP. And much hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing work once again! Eagerly waiting for Mrs. Grady’s return!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s been 3 years.. when do you plan on writing another story in “Backseat Mommy”??

SuletawvSuletawvalmost 2 years ago

I was gone for a while, but as a fan of the authors writing skills and the story, I was pleased to see 2 new installments waiting for me. However, it really feels like there has been a definite turn in these last 2 installments. It went from uplifting confidence and exciting feeling to what feels destructive to me. Just the arc of the story, the writing is still highly skilled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This series is getting wild. I would love to see the one on one encounter with the principal in next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Principal Applvy please in the upcoming parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didn’t much care for the son cuckhold, not realistic and got away from the storyline. Other than that great stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What great series. Can't wait for the next installment!!!

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I was wrong. Read all the others, but this was new and good. We have a big problem, you’ve got so many good ideas that we may never get to see the resulting stories. How can you produce such titillating content while maintaining a constant orgasm (presumed)?

Craigt1971Craigt1971almost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

TaeganAfterDarkTaeganAfterDarkover 1 year ago

I've found another favorite author. This series is great and I hope you continue it for the foreseeable future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue series

jestr_99jestr_99over 1 year ago

Another great one…please keep it going and not so long between stories!

Geezerville325Geezerville325over 1 year ago

Please, Please!, PLEASE!! release some more of the stories in this series!

toddjlertoddjlerover 1 year ago

So glad you picked up this storyline again, hope to see many more!

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 1 year ago

This is my favorite BFC story in the series. Would love to read more of Maggie taking Ben , and jasmine punishing him for being a sissy boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Think it's time mom an Kevin spend time on vacation so mom can enjoy the fruits of her labor.,

(Like a long hard drive)

Mom needs a weekend of three holes used.. making mom his first priority

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I NEED the next installment asap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did Kevin breed Maggie?

Now that Ben is Maggie's sissy bitch, she should make him own the role. Make him wear panties and a cheerleader's costume when she pegs him; make him beg to be pegged and Maggie records it to force Ben further and further into sissyhood. Shaving his legs and wearing stockings might be a nice touch. And maybe a cage for his widdle dickie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’d love one of Kevin topping ben

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore7 months ago

Love Jasmine Walker character in this series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why was Maggie even with Ben in the first place? Tiny ass dick, doesn't eat her pussy, but insists on getting blown? What am I missing here? I just don't get how she'd be with such a loser. Glad he got cucked and totally humiliated.

So many possible stories still left to be written. I hope you're still actively writing them as some of them sound really juicy, like the Harvard one and the reverse gangbang, plus the happy ending one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Need to update kevin's next adventure. Especially with holidays coming.

Also start separate story about kevin's mentor getting back out there in wheel chair.

If you have posted latest story send me link. Have a great Holiday.

hot4youngstuds9911hot4youngstuds99113 months ago

another winner Jasmine. Would like to have seen Maggie peg Ben and then make him ride Kevin's cock just to show him what a little bitch boy he really is.

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CPabout 1 month ago

Outrageous chapter. Totally surprisingly and unexpected. Gotta love that. Sex with kink. 😋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...