Big Fat Cock: Educating Mrs. Walker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In my experience so far, every pussy is delicious," I testified. "Although I could be wrong, since I've never sampled anyone's who smoked." And my dick was now ready to slide inside my newest pet. Or maybe inside my newest Mistress, whichever.

Ben looked at his Mom, and then at his girlfriend, then back at me, and then at my dick... looking completely forlorn and lost.

"Stick that big fat dick in my pussy," Maggie demanded.

"Go ahead son, give your girlfriend the kind of dick you never can wield yourself," Jasmine said, Ben's humiliation compounding humiliation.

Wordlessly he grasped my dick, his hand trembling as he did, and he guided it to his girlfriend's pussy.

"Shove it in," Maggie said, looking back.

He placed it dead centre against her wetness, and I pushed myself forward.

"Oooooooh," Maggie moaned, "it's so fucking fat."

"If you like that, wait until it's all the way inside," I smiled smugly, as I kept going deeper inside her excessively wet pussy.

"Fuuuuck," Maggie moaned, looking at Ben. "Knees, dickhead. And watch closely."

The defeated boyfriend lowered himself to his knees, as my entire dick disappeared inside her.

"Now fuck me Kevin, fuck me like I'm just some cheap slut," Maggie said, looking directly at me.

"As you wish, bitch," I acknowledged, "and I mean that in the best possible way," before she turned back to Jasmine and began licking in earnest.

My hands were on her hips, but in a location so Ben would have an excellent view of the penetration. I then began fucking her. Not yet hammering away, but giving her nice, smooth, medium paced strokes.

"Oh fuck, it's so fucking good," Maggie moaned.

"My pussy or Kevin's dick?" Jasmine asked, smiling at me.

"Both," Maggie replied.

"And you've never eaten pussy before?" Jasmine asked.

"Just a few seconds at a hotel for a dare," Maggie said.

"Tell us more," Jasmine said.

"We were playing Truth or Dare a few weeks ago after we won sort of a six-girl beach volleyball game against Tamara Grady and two of her friends from college. I was rooming with Becky and Jane," Maggie said. "Jane dared me to lick Becky for ten seconds, so I did."

"Nice," Jasmine said, as I tried to envision it... although I had no idea who Becky or Jane were.

"Faster, Kevin," Maggie demanded. "I want you to pound the living shit out of me."

"That will require a different hole," I joked, as I obliged the spirit of her request.

"I don't think you're quite ready for that," Jasmine chuckled.

"God, no," Maggie agreed.

"Although a good ass fucking is pretty amazing," Jasmine said, looking at me and maybe offering me some back door action in the near future; I wasn't sure.

"Oh God, Kevin, harder," Maggie moaned.

"You like it rough, slut?" I asked.

"Fucking yeah, I've never had a real man fuck me before," she said, taking another pot shot at Ben.

"You'll be wanting to come back for more," I said, as I began slamming into her.

"Having your dick in my mouth was a lot of work, but I'll take your dick in my cumquat anytime," Maggie moaned, and then the next few minutes were just sex.

Maggie licked Jasmine while the washer kept vibrating.

I hammered Maggie from behind.

Both women's moans echoed through the basement.

Luckily, my having unloaded already today in my Mom, then Mrs. Grady, then Mrs. Baker, and also on these two women's pretty faces earlier, I had a fair amount of stamina before I'd be depositing load five... which Maggie had already requested I unleash in her pussy, and I was more than willing to do.

"Fuck, eat my cunt, you hungry slut," Jasmine growled out of the blue, so perhaps the Mistress-pet hierarchy wasn't as clear as I'd thought, as she grabbed Maggie's head and roughly held it against her pussy.

As I slammed into Maggie, making her face crash into Jasmine's pussy, while the MILF ground her body back against the girl's face... wrapping her legs around her back... she gazed into my eyes... which was so hot... a gaze of complete euphoria, but also a thank you.

I nodded and watched, enjoying the sight of a woman just letting go and giving in to the raw lust and pleasure surging through her body. "Oh fuck, yes, slut, lick me, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck!"

Her orgasm tore through her, so either Maggie must have been a quick learner, or else the washing machine had enhanced her pleasure to an amazing level.

Jasmine released Maggie's head, and her legs fell to both sides, while Maggie kept licking, her head pivoting back and forth and up and down in her lustful hunger... I guessed Maggie would be officially bi from this day forward.

A few dozen hard strokes later, Maggie came up for air and told me, "I want to ride you now."

"Sure," I agreed, pulling out and looking down at the floor, which was hard concrete.

But Jasmine just grabbed a laundry basket of folded clothes and scattered them across the floor in a soft pile saying, "Lie on Ben's clean clothes."

I moved them around a little for even more comfort, then laid my head on a couple of bulky sweaters, my cock standing erect in salute, as Maggie straddled me and dropped... a little too roughly... onto my cock... taking it all in, even though I was a bit winded.

Resting her hands on my thighs, she began riding me reverse cowgirl and asked Ben, who was kneeling right in front of her, "Don't you love the sight of a real man fucking me?"

"Yes, actually," he admitted; I couldn't see him at all, but his tone sounded less shameful now, and more like relieved acceptance.

"Do you want Kevin to come inside me?" She asked.

"Yes please," he requested. It appeared that today's totally unforeseen turn of events was finally turning him on. Or he was finally coming to terms with it.

"Hear that Kevin?" Maggie chortled as she rode me like a real cowgirl. "You can shoot your load inside me."

"I wasn't going to ask his permission," I said, wanting to reassert that I was the one in charge here. "I'll come wherever I please."

"Yes of course, Master," Maggie agreed happily, "but if you please, Master, unload in my pussy. I want to feel your big, fat cock twitch and explode inside me."

"Sure, slut," I said, and I began bucking my hips up to meet her downward bounces.

"Mother fucker!" she screamed as I reached new depths deep inside her pussy.

"Yes, pretty often these days," I admitted enigmatically, and we'd been fucking each other for only a minute before she was going ballistic.

"Oh fuck... yes... so big!... fuck... a real man!... cock... fuck... yes... yes... fuck!" she babbled for over a minute, before her second orgasm raged through her.

I'd been close for a while, holding back for as long as I could, but as her orgasm ripped through her and she collapsed forward onto Ben's chest, and my dick slid out of her, I pushed her down onto him, thus forcing his back down to the floor, and then I pulled her ass up, and slid back into her flooding pussy.

"Oh fuuuuuuck," she moaned weakly, as I pounded her from behind.

"Come in her pussy," Jasmine encouraged me from her perch, still sitting on the washing machine.

"Yes, fill me right up," Maggie agreed mindlessly, her orgasm still sending shock waves of pleasure through her.

A few more strokes and I did just that, my load number five of this blessed Sunday shooting deep inside Maggie.

"Yes Ben, he just came in my pussy," Maggie announced, as I continued pumping cum inside her.

Once I was spent, I slowed down and then pulled out. Jasmine had just gotten off the washer, which had finally completed its dual purposes of washing clothes and getting women off. She dropped in front of me and offered, "Let me clean off that dick for you," and then she took my cock back into her mouth.

And then the day of surprises continued, when Maggie repositioned her body to straddle Ben's face and ordered, "Clean up my cream pie, Bitch Boy!"

My eyes went wide, even though I couldn't see Ben's face. But since I didn't hear her giving him any shit for noncompliance, he must have been eating my cum out of his girlfriend's well fucked pussy. Her complete transformation today from meek geek to sexy switch was fucking wild!

For a couple minutes Jasmine blew me slowly, while Ben ate his first cream pie... and did it without any complaint or mention of the word 'gross'!.

Jasmine said, getting off her knees, "You still owe me a good fucking... one on one."

"I'll make sure that happens," I said.

"And I'm curious to know what that big, fat cock will feel like when you stick it up my ass," she added.

"That I want to see!" Maggie said, still sitting on Ben's face.

"That too can be arranged," I agreed.

"Don't fuck her ass without me being there," Maggie said.

"I'll see what I can do," I said, my dance card... I mean fuck card... was getting more and more filled up. "Plus, I think someone else will look good with nine-and-a-half inches of fat cock stuffed up their ass."

"You mean Ben?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"I have a couple of strap-on dicks handy if you want to peg him," Jasmine offered.

"Can we do it right now?" Maggie asked, suddenly excited.

"You're the Mistress," Jasmine shrugged.

"Let's go to your bedroom, Ben," Maggie said, clearly excited. "Kevin, do you want to come and watch?"

"Naaah," I said. "Not my thing."

"Okay," she shrugged.

"Let's go, Ben," Maggie said, jumping to her feet and tugging his hand.

He looked dazed, and he didn't make eye contact with anyone, but he obediently followed his girlfriend upstairs for his pegging... I assumed his first of many.

"Do you have time to drop one more load inside a dirty slut with literary pretentions?" Jasmine asked me.

I looked at my watch, shrugged, and said, "I can make the time."

So after making a quick side trip to deliver a couple of strap-ons to Mistress Maggie, Jasmine joined me in her bedroom.

And then following thirty minutes of fucking my favourite writer (aka filthy slut) in a dozen positions in her bed, while Maggie ass fucked Ben in his room... his whimpers a complete hoot for the rest of us... I unloaded one last load of the afternoon... in my Slut Jasmine's pussy.

Finally dressed, and really needing a rest after my marathon fuck session, I kissed Jasmine's lips, slapped her ass, and said, "Next time I'm fucking this fine MILF ass."

"Anytime, Master," she agreed.

"And like you offered to do earlier, I do think you should write my story for your fans," I suggested.

"Then you'd need to spend lots of time with me to tell me your story," she pointed out.

"A pleasure. And I'm sure we can take some breaks, too," I smiled. "While we... you know... re-enact various scenes so you can describe them accurately.

"And it will need to be a series, which we can call Big Fat Cock," she suggested.

"Great title," I said, thinking it could eventually become a very lengthy series.

"I do come up with great titles," she said.

I slapped her ass once more and said, "I'll send you a list of my conquests."

"Yes, Master," she said.

I smiled as I strolled out. Maggie called out, after I waved to her and noticed Ben was now sucking her cock, "Get in here, slut." Knowing it was Jasmine she was summoning, I kept walking.

I smiled at how my simple conquest today had transitioned into a completely new world for Jasmine and the others. She now had the young Mistress she'd forever longed for. And Maggie, now that she'd discovered her sexual identity... or rather her two identities, since she was a switch... would be able to dominate and dick Ben (instead of those useless attempts at the other way around), could dominate Jasmine, and still be submissive to me... at least most of the time. And even Ben could find a modicum of happiness, if only with a vague resemblance to the puffed up, insensitive and useless man he had once been.

I headed home, with a few hours to rest up before my next marathon fuck session this evening... boning Mrs. Grady for a second time, maybe my Mom again, and one brand new conquest... the chocolate beauty Tamara.

THE END

Coming next:

Big Fat COCK : Effing Threesome

Kevin uses Mrs. Grady and her daughter in an evening's kinky threesome. Or maybe foursome.

And maybe....

Big Fat Cock : Elderly Need Dick Too

Kevin attends Mrs. Baker's Tuesday night games night where he is the centerpiece in a reverse gangbang with women over the age of 65.

Other possibilities include:

BIG FAT COCK: Family Orgy

His maternal aunt and grandmother discover his BIG fat cock.

BIG FAT COCK: Gloryhole Power

His cock is popular at school gloryhole.

BIG FAT COCK: Harvard Orgy

Kevin has a great weekend touring the university.

Including Portia fulfilling her wish of having her father/son DP. Plus other adventures with her hot coed besties, of course.

BIG FAT COCK: Hot Principal

Kevin's BIG fat cock dominates bitchy principal. (I have no idea how this will happen yet...)

But then again, perhaps Kevin gets caught balling a cheerleader in a classroom, Principal calls in Mom and son for a conference, Principal drops the bombshell, but is stunned when Mom deliberately jumps to the wrong conclusion by asking, "And you were jealous? Don't worry sweetheart, we can both help you with that!" She then flows into the Principal's arms, begins kissing her, Kevin reveals that his sword is mightier than any academic pen, and matters proceed from there.

BIG FAT COCK: Hungry Nana

Kevin decides to seduce his previously off-limits Dad's Mom... his Nana.

BIG FAT COCK: Jasmine's Daughter

Kevin is caught with cock in Mrs. Walker's ass by her daughter and well....

BIG FAT COCK: Lab Partner

Kevin creates special chemistry with virgin cheerleader (or cute nerd)

BIG FAT COCK: Lesbian Teacher Tumbles

His BIG fat cock turns lesbian teacher Ms. Watson into eager cock sucker.

BIG FAT COCK: Maggie's Friends

A bunch of high school nerds give Kevin his second reverse gangbang.

BIG FAT COCK: Mom's College Friend

His BIG fat cock seduces the psychologist he is seeing.

BIG FAT COCK: The Happy Ending

Kevin finds a girl who loves him for himself and not just for his BIG fat cock, but also his BFC.

Other ideas?

Share away....