Big Fat Cock: Effing Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Helping you marinate your supper salad," I quipped, since the cucumber would retain her salty ass taste, as well as the creamy cum I'd already provided. "I expect this to be used in the supper you make for you and your husband tonight, without peeling or cleaning it at all. Is that understood?" I demanded, pumping the vegetable in and out of her ass.

"Oh, Kevin," she moaned, still recovering from her orgasm and too weak to say much more.

"Your answer is 'yes', slut," I informed her.

"Yes, Kevin," she agreed weakly.

"Good," I said, leaving the cucumber inside her ass as I put my dick away.

I slapped her ass hard and left the house without another word... curious about whether she would actually obey my ludicrous order.

I was walking down the Dieks driveway, when I spotted Mrs. Moore across the street, looking right at me. I waved... wondering what she might have seen while I was in the car, and what she was thinking at the moment. I'd definitely been inside the house way longer than it would take to bring in some groceries... even if I'd helped put them away.

Just then, Mr. Dieks drove into the double lane driveway. I waved to him as I headed to my house. He waved back.

I smiled at the power I had over Mrs. Dieks, and the growing influence I was beginning to have on much of the block... Mrs. Moore a very possible future target... but first, I had a young coed to fuck tonight.

But even before that... a much-needed nap.

.....

Mom woke me up in my bedroom the old fashioned way... no blowjob this time... she just shook me and said something. "Hey, wake up sleepyhead. It's almost time."

"Okay," I said, slowly waking up.

"Mistress Danai sent you a link, so you can watch our preliminary proceedings," she said.

"Oh?" I said, this news waking me up in a heartbeat.

"Although part of the plan has been changed," she said, as I looked up and saw she was wearing red lingerie with matching red stockings attached.

"Mmmmmmm," I said, admiring my mother's all red look. "You look good enough to eat!"

"You like?" he asked.

"If I wasn't saving my next couple of loads for tonight. I'd already be fucking you senseless," I said, as she placed her nylon-clad right leg onto the bed right beside me. I placed my left hand on her leg and felt the sexy sheer nylons. "Wow, these are super silky."

"Yeah, I found this pair on Facebook marketplace. They're Wolfords. Made in England, and super hard to get over here."

"Well, I approve," I said, stroking my hand up and down her leg.

"I thought you would," she said. "I've just ordered a few different colours and designs from their website. Although it will take a couple weeks for them to get here."

"Okay," I said. That wasn't too long.

"I paid for expedited shipping, so hopefully they'll arrive sooner," she said, as I lifted up her foot and sucked one of her toes into my mouth. "So I guess you like them."

"I love them," I said, worshipping her sweet delicate nylon-clad toes. "So the plan has changed?"

"Yes. Tamara and Danai are coming over here almost immediately," she said.

"Really?" I asked, giving generous attention to each silky sheer toe.

"Yes. Tamara called and asked if I'd be alone tonight," she explained. "I lied and told her I would be."

"I see," I said. "And where, perchance, did you tell her I'd be?"

"At the movies," she said. "Which is kind of true."

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yes, you'll be watching a live action porn flick with an audience of one," she smiled as she moved her foot down to the floor just as I finished the last toe.

"I see," I said, expecting her to offer me the other foot.

"I'd love to have you suck all ten toes, and even give Mommy a foot massage, but they'll be here any minute now," she said.

"Do they think I've already left?" I asked.

"I texted them just before coming in here and said that you had," she said, just as the doorbell rang.

"Speaking of devilish sluts," I joked, knowing it was corny, but pretty witty.

Mom bent down and kissed me while she squeezed my hard cock. "It's good to know Mommy can still get you excited," she said when she broke the kiss.

"Always," I said, and I watched her gorgeous ass while she walked away. As soon as her amazing back end was out of view, I grabbed my laptop, flipped it open and checked my email.

I clicked on a message from Mrs. Grady and saw a link and the words: I hope you enjoy. You did say you wanted to watch your Mom's first DP.

I clicked on the link and saw our living room. It was empty... although I could faintly hear some feminine voices.

A moment later, I saw all three lovely ladies walk in to the room. Mrs. Grady, as I'd instructed, was wearing white nylons. Tamara, to my chagrin, had on black nylons and, as I've already mentioned, my hot Mom was still in her sexy red stockings.

As I admired the three beautiful women, all in sexy nylons, I wondered what they were using for a camera, when in effect I was looking through the one Mom normally used. And had they filmed other sexual rendezvous? A question I'd be inquiring about later.

"Miss me, slut?" Tamara asked, walking over to my Mom, slapping her ass and then kissing her.

"Immensely," Mom answered when the kiss was broken a few seconds later.

"Then why are you still standing?" Tamara asked.

"Sorry, Mistress," Mom responded, immediately dropping to her knees, into a position I was very used to seeing her in... except it was usually to suck cock... my cock. Hearing Mom calling someone Mistress was also quite hot.

"Mom tells me you're craving some double penetration," Tamara said as she lifted her dress far enough to reveal that her black stockings were attached to a black garter-belt.

"I've been craving to service your pussy, eat your asshole, and to be fucked by you and your Mom simultaneously for a long time," Mom said wickedly.

"Fuck, I've missed your nastiness," Tamara said. "Coeds are shitty pussy eaters, and the professors are too uppity... they usually think they're doing me a favour."

"But you still use them, I assume," Mom said, as she rubbed her hands up and down Tamara's legs.

"That goes without saying," Tamara said, pulling Mom's head into her pussy. "And Professor Carter, bless her pussy, is becoming very well trained."

"I told you you'd break her," Danai said.

"Yeah, she took a little more time than most white sluts, who break just from the offer of some ripe young chocolate pie," Tamara said as Mom licked her. "But she still tumbled just like the rest of them. I had her wearing a vibrating egg a few days ago, which I turned on and off during class as a punishment for her soul food eatery resistance."

"You wicked bitch," Danai said, chuckling, as she removed her dress to reveal some sexy white lingerie that matched her sexy white stockings... a visual of contrasting black and white that was utterly erotic and beautiful... its very own style of art. My cock, as usual, was rock hard as I admired these two black beauties... as well as contemplating my Mom servicing someone less than half her age... plus all this hot lesbian talk. It was a voyeur's dream... and before my BFC discovery, this would have been the hottest moment of my life... but now it was just another wild event in a constant series of wild events.

"Says the incestuous Mom who taught me how to turn white bitches into pussy pleasing pets," Tamara said fondly, her hand gently stroking the back of my Mom's head.

"It comes from many generations of your ancestors training white sluts to pay for the sins of their fathers," Danai explained flippantly, this conversation becoming both hot and interesting.

"I'll be sure to keep our legacy going," Tamara said.

"I know you will, honey," Danai said, looking directly at the camera... obviously knowing exactly where it was.

"Get our slut onto all fours, and get her asshole ready for a double dicking," Tamara ordered.

"You and your fondness for alliteration," Danai said, shaking her head as she began maneuvering herself behind my mother.

"What can I say? I'm a writer," Tamara shrugged, as Danai arrived behind my Mom, rolled her onto all fours like a Barbie girl, pulled her ass cheeks apart, and began licking Mom's rosebud.

Then for two or three minutes, as I steadfastly held back from giving my very hard and very ready cock any attention, the threesome consisted of Mom on all fours licking Tamara, in what looked like a slightly uncomfortable position given how she needed to crane her neck, while Danae's face remained buried between my Mom's ass cheeks. Except now she also had a finger sliding in and out of that rosebud... some gaping that Mom didn't really need, after all the back door back shots I'd been giving her.

"All right Mama, is our slut's asshole ready?" Tamara asked, going over to a red duffel bag she'd brought along.

"It's slightly gaped now," Danai reported.

"No worries, Mistress. I'm very ready for your cock," Mom assured her, sounding very eager to get some fake dick inside her. Unfortunately from the angle the camera was pointing, I could hardly see her face.

"Who'd have thought you'd be such a slut?" Tamara said, pulling two strap-on harnesses out of the bag. "And I still can't believe you married an asshole like William."

"I'm sure his big cock had a lot to do with it," Danai said, as she gaped Mom's ass a little wider.

"That definitely had a lot to do with it," Mom said. "After the first time he fucked me, I just wasn't thinking straight anymore."

"I have to admit I totally understand," Tamara said, as she removed her dress to reveal an amazingly tight body, and then she put the harness on. "William was the only man I could never say no to, and it sure as hell wasn't his pleasant demeanour or middling good looks.

"Yeah, I know," Mom nodded, as Danai pulled out of her ass and reached for the other strap-on harness.

"William proved to me that I can't resist a big fat cock," Danai added. "I became a complete slutty bimbo every time he showed it to me."

"But you only like white cocks," Tamara said.

"Yeah, definitely just white ones," her mother said as she slid the harness up her white-stockings-clad legs. "I don't know why, but a big white cock just turns me into a mindless cock-crazy cum bucket." As she said this, she looked right at me via the camera and winked.

"Yeah, it's my only weakness," Tamara said, as she stroked her temporary eight-inch cock. After a pause she added, "On the other hand, every white pussy is mine to conquer."

"Hey, I've got one of those! Pillage away, Mistress," Mom invited, as Tamara snugly tightened her Mom's strap-on.

"So impatient," Tamara said, as she spun her Mom around and kissed her... which was so fucking hot. Sex was sex... fucking was fucking... but kissing was intimate. And to me, kissing was especially taboo and intimate between two relatives, since it expressed much more than just carnal lust... it conveyed true intimacy with someone who shared your blood... which as I said, made it tabooer.

The mother and daughter made out for a minute or so, both women's hands roaming over each other's bodies... hot compounding hot!

"Should we take this up to the bedroom?" Tamara asked.

"No!" the two women in the know quickly disagreed.

Danai explained, "it's just hotter if we do it right out here in the open."

"Okay. Then Joan, are you ready to be the middle of an Oreo?" Tamara asked... making me smile because of the sexy visual.

"Oreo?" Mom asked, as the young black beauty went behind my Mom after lubing her strap-on dick.

"The soft white filling between two hard black dicks," Tamara explained to my Mom, as she positioned her dick against my Mom's ass.

From my angle I couldn't see any penetration, but I could still watch the action.

"Oooooh," Mom moaned as Tamara slid her dick inside her asshole.

"Oh yeah, you're such a cute white slut," Tamara said, once she was all the way inside my Mom, and resting her hips against her backside.

"Yes, Mistress," Mom moaned, looking completely filled up, with sixteen inches of cock inside her two holes... likely almost touching each other... yes, I know... that's not actually possible, but you get my drift.

"Kiss me," Danai ordered, and as Tamara started slowly fucking Mom's asshole, Mom and Danai started kissing. Watching this intimate kissing that included my Mom, while she was also being double penetrated by this mother and daughter team, was wickedly hot.

As I watched, I pondered when it would be best for me to interrupt the action. I'd already decided to sneak out the back door, go around to the front, then casually walk through the door and surprise them... while acting surprised myself,,, and just see what happened.

"Oreo me," Mom requested, breaking the kiss and looking back at Tamara.

"You want both of us black bitches to fuck your slutty white holes?" Tamara asked, as I silently crept off my bed, unable to resist the temptation any longer.

"Yes, Mistress," Mom said. "I want both of you to fuck my cunt and my asshole, and use me as your white bimbo fuck toy."

I adjusted my cock, which was ready to burst.

Tamara said, "Match my thrusts, Mom."

"Sure, honey," Danai responded, and I watched for a few strokes... the first couple of them quite awkward, before they got into perfect unison while fucking my mother's two needy holes.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Mom moaned as her body got thoroughly fucked.

I might have stayed put and watched, but this seemed like the perfect time to sneak outside undetected and sneak back in.

I headed out the back door, snuck around the house, and slipped back inside... my trip taking less than two minutes total.

As I silently closed the front door behind me, I heard Mom begging, "Harder, fuck my asshole harder!"

Luckily, the direction I walked in from allowed only Danai to see me... although at first she was preoccupied with fucking Mom's pussy... and in their positions, that must have been quite the workout for them both.

I watched for about thirty seconds, my phone out and filming for my personal collection, and also to expedite adding Tamara to my collection of sluts... one of the few who were my age... albeit a year older... getting an amazing view of her tight black ass. I don't think it's a racial thing exactly, but there's just something extra exotic about a black woman's body... especially her ass. And if there was a section of the Louvre featuring body parts, I don't think they could find a more perfect ass specimen than Tamara... sure, Beyoncé has quite the booty too, but Tamara's was perfection.

I was about to say something, when Tamara must have sensed someone behind her, and she turned around, saw me, and froze. She then asked furiously, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Kevin!" Mom fake gasped, giving quite the academy awards performance, "Yes, what are you doing here?"

"I live here," I pointed out.

"But I thought you were at the movies," Mom said as Tamara pulled out of her ass, and I could see her impressively gaped hole. Of course my own cock was fatter, and it could gape Mom's ass even better, but this was still some very nice handiwork. Or should I call it strap-on work?

"They were sold out," I answered.

"Stop fucking filming us," Tamara demanded, storming towards me, her toy dick even more spectacular up close... and her hard nipples were pointing right at me.

"I'm just gathering some evidence for your Dad," I shrugged. "After all, what you three women are doing doesn't seem very Christian."

"You fucker!" Tamara snapped, grabbing for my phone.

No, the fucker was the one fucking my Mom," I replied wittily, or at least I thought it was witty, but alas, no one appreciated it as I snatched my hand away from Tamara's.

"Kevin, instead of your blabbing to my stick-up-the-ass husband, I'm sure there's some other arrangement we could make with you that would be much more pleasant for all concerned," Danai said, playing along with me.

"Really? Like what?" I asked innocently. "I mean I appreciate your spreading the Lord's word, but this seems like an irregular twist to door to door proselytizing."

"Give me that damn phone," Tamara demanded, reaching for it again.

"Do you girls do this for all your parishioners?" I asked, enjoying this exchange way more than I should... as Mom climbed off of Danai.

"Kevin, please," Danai pleaded. "I'm sure we can work something out that you'd like."

"Hmmm... possibly. Does this generous Christian outreach program extend to males too?" I asked, keeping my phone out of Tamara's reach. She might have been taller than I was, but once one factors in strength, there was no way she was winning this keep-away game.

"Please, Kevin," Mom said.

"Mom, you've got an amazing body," I complimented her as if I was seeing it for the first time.

"You sick fuck," Tamara said, reaching around me, her tits squished against me and her dick between my legs... which was both hot and weird.

"Says the girl sodomizing my mother, with her own mother sticking it to her from the other side," I pointed out. "Now back away from me," I ordered, using my free hand against her tits to shove her backwards... not roughly, but strongly enough to push her a couple feet away.

Tamara glared at me.

"Sluts, get over here and get me ready," I ordered suddenly.

Tamara's eyes absolutely bulged, when both her mother and my mother rushed over to me, dropped to their knees, and pulled my sweats down... I had conveniently, like almost every porn star in the history of erotic films, gone commando, resulting in their revealing my big, fat cock.

"Mom!" Tamara cried out. "What the fuck?"

"Honey, get over here and check out what Kevin is packing," the mother said, taking my cock in her hands.

"Yeah, Kevin's dick is even longer and fatter than his Dad's," my Mom added.

I watched Tamara processing what had just transpired... and what was still transpiring. Finally, as she indeed did stare at my BFC, she asked, looking up at me, "You've fucked my mother?"

"Only twice so far," I answered, as I snapped my fingers and Danai took my dick into her mouth. "The second time was today during the service."

"Fuck, I knew it," she said.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yeah. Well I didn't know it was you, but I knew it was somebody. She never misses any part of the service, and when she finally came in, her cheeks were flushed, and she acted oddly for the rest of the service... she was totally unable to sit still," Tamara explained.

"Well, she did have a large load of my cum leaking out of her pussy," I explained.

"Jesus!" Tamara said.

"Balls, Mom," I ordered, demonstrating to Tamara that she wasn't the only one in the room having an incestuous affair with their mother.

"No way," Tamara exclaimed, as she watched my Mom obediently start lapping my balls.

"Both your Mom and my Mom will do anything for my big fat cock," I explained matter-of-factly, exuding a confidence I normally had only when I was excelling academically.

"So I see," she said, watching the two woman worshipping my cock, while obviously processing this sudden turn of events. "So, you set up this current scenario?"

"Actually, your Mom did... at least up to when I walked through the door. Then it was all adlibbing."

"And now you expect me just to drop to my knees and start sucking you too?"

"I do," I nodded, "or else you could bend over and let me fuck you from behind? You're ass is fucking amazing."

"I know," she said, just as confident about her body as I was about my cock.

"And just to be clear, the hierarchy has just changed," I said.

"It has, has it?" she asked with a smirk on her face. I couldn't quite read her... was she accepting her fate, or was she going to be the first female to resist me... I wasn't sure. I understood deep down that even after all my successful and rather straightforward seductions, that one of them would eventually turn out to be problematic, or even impossible... but since Tamara had already been used by my Dad, I didn't anticipate she'd be my stumbling block... even though I knew she preferred girls to guys.