Big Fat Cock: Effing Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it has," I asserted, keeping any of my small insecurities hidden away, as I explained, "I'm the alpha, you're my beta, and then your Mom's next, and then mine."

"And you expect me to accept that ranking... as in you above me... just because you have a big dick?" she challenged, "is there any reasoning behind this insanity?" still not showing any of the submission all the other women had, once I'd revealed my cock... Tamara's eyes were almost always steadily on mine, instead of my dick.

"Well, for one thing," I said, and I pointed at my dick.

"And for the second?" she asked, her hands on her hips, not looking the least bit submissive, and not at all trying to hide her body... if anything, she was trying to tempt me with it, just like I was trying to tempt her with my impressive dick.

"You're already my Dad's submissive slut," I said.

"So?" She asked dismissively, not denying it, or displaying any shame about the accuracy of my accusation.

"Okay, then here's the third thing. Mine is longer and fatter than my Dad's, I have more stamina, and I'm just all around better," I said.

"You are, are you?" she asked, still dismissively.

"Yeah," I said, placing my smug bravado at the forefront.

"So assuming that's all true, then what exactly are you thinking we should do about it?"

"Well, first you could come over here and share my dick with your Mom," I said, as she came closer to me.

"You understand that I'm no one's slut," she said, now standing right in front of me, looming over our mothers' heads.

Placing my hands on her shoulders, the power move of power moves, although I wasn't even sure it would work this time... particularly because it hadn't worked even on Jasmine at first... I forged ahead and said, "That's not entirely true. Tonight you're my slut."

She stared at me.

I stared at her.

Her Mom kept devouring my cock.

My Mom kept sucking on my balls with tender eagerness.

And then... after what seemed like an eternity, but likely wasn't more than twenty seconds, she caved... kinda... by saying, "Just so you know, I only take it in the ass."

"I can work with that," I smiled. "So get my dick ready for your ass."

"It looks ready now," she said, looking down at her Mom, who was still working me over.

"Not totally. It still needs some double lipped Mom and daughter attention," I said. I'd once seen a porn film were two girls sucked a cock from both sides, while kissing each other both over and under their shared cock.

"You think so?" she asked, her tone sultry and sweet.

"I know so," I said confidently, as I finally applied some extra pressure on her shoulders to... successfully this time... gently guide her down to join the other two women.

So she complied with it this time, but said, "Mom, you'll pay for this later."

"I know, honey," Danai said. "And I look forward to that. But I knew you'd love this dick."

"It is a pretty great dick," Tamara admitted, as she took it in her mouth.

"There you go," I moaned, reaching into my back pocket and stealthily pulling my phone back out, to film this moment of long-to-be-treasured success.

"That's so hot! Suck it, Tamara," Mrs. Grady cheered her on, enthralled at the sight of her daughter bobbing on her favourite dick.

"Oh yes, Mistress, keep sucking my son's big fat cock," Mom added her encouragement, as she continued lathering my balls with her saliva.

"Yeah, for a mostly lesbian, you've got some great cock sucking skills," I chipped in as well.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, inventing variations on my dick as she sucked me.

After a couple dozen more bobs, I ordered, "Now share my dick with some lip-locked incestuous sucking."

"You got it, sexy," Danai agreed enthusiastically, as Tamara pulled away from my cock.

"I'm still your boss, Mom," Tamara reminded.

"Not a problem, my sweetheart Mistress," Danai agreed.

Then I watched as they both leaned forward, one on each side of my dick, locked lips across it, and began moving left and right, right and left, in sensational unison.

"Oh yeah, that's it," I said, filming this amazing double girl blow job, (triple if you include my Mom, who wasn't even in the frame at the moment, but who was still doing a sensuous job on my balls.

For a couple minutes, I just enjoyed the three pairs of lips ministering to my dick and balls.

I likely could have unloaded my next load of the day this way... although they were giving me more of a soothing, pleasurable tease than bust a bust-a-nut pleasuring, plus I was impatient to fuck Tamara. So I came up with a cool idea... a triple sodomy fucking.

I asked, "Who wants to get ass fucked?"

"I do!" both Mom and Danai cried out eagerly like schoolgirls, almost in perfect unison.

"And you, Miss?" I asked Tamara, tapping her lips with my fat cock head.

"Yes," she answered, but with very little enthusiasm.

"Yes, what?" I asked, Tamara a lot more stubborn than most women in giving in to her lustful needs.

She sighed, "I play this game with my own sluts."

"Then you know what I expect to hear," I said, sliding my cock into her mouth, and ruthlessly face fucking her for a dozen strokes... making her gag... and making her eyes water.

As I pulled my cock out of her mouth, she glared at me, saying, "You asshole."

"Don't you mean you want me to fuck your asshole?" I smirked, before sliding my cock back into her mouth for another dozen deep throat drillings.

When I pulled out again, her saliva dripping out of her mouth and off of my cock, she threatened, "You'd better be able to fuck me until I come."

"Oh, you'll come for me, all right," I promised, never yet failing to get a woman off.

"Then prove it," she challenged. She wasn't anywhere near being a submissive slut like her mother, she was just a strong and self-confident woman who wanted to be fucked by a big cock... and it was a nice change.

"Mom, get onto all fours with your hands on the couch," I ordered.

"Yes, honey," Mom agreed eagerly, crawling over to the location I'd just instructed.

"Mrs. Grady, go slide your dick up my Mom's asshole," I instructed, playing porn director.

"Yes, Kevin," she said, crawling into her position, and sliding her strap-on inside my mother's still well gaped asshole.

Tamara watched me choreographing her two pets and said, "Let me guess: you want me to slide my dick into my Mom?"

"Into her ass, actually," I corrected.

"You're quite the pervert," she said as she, unlike the other two, stood up. I was about to order her back onto her knees, when she picked up the lube. Okay, fair enough.

"That's an accusation I can't deny," I agreed with her.

"And you've wanted to fuck me forever, haven't you?" Tamara asked, as she lubed up her dick.

"I'd be lying if I said you haven't played a key role in lots of my stroke fantasies," I admitted.

"Just like I figured," she said.

"And while I know I didn't star in any of yours so far, I bet I will now," I said.

"Don't overestimate the power of your dick, Kevin."

"Really? Why's that?" I asked, as she stepped behind her mother.

"Because it's just a dick. Sure, it's an impressive one. Yes, it will entice many women into drooling and doing other embarrassing things they'd never do for a little one... but to be a real man, you need to understand that such power can lead to a very distorted view of who you are."

"So you're saying that with great big cock comes great responsibility," I misquoted someone from about 2,000 years ago.

"I'm serious," she said, even as she obeyed me and slid her cock into her Mom's ass.

"Ohhhhhh," Mrs. Grady moaned as her daughter sodomized her.

My Mom also moaned slightly, since Tamara leaning against her mother dominoed into Mrs. Grady's cock pressing deeper into my Mom.

"Then why obey me?" I asked, actually curious about what she meant, and why was she was obeying me if she felt that way.

"Because I want to feel your big fat dick deep inside my ass, Kevin," she said bluntly. "I wouldn't sell my soul for it, but since it's conveniently available right now, it's an experience worth having at least once."

That explanation didn't help... I'd already assumed most of that.

"So now that we've all jumped through your hoops, get yourself over here and fuck my ass with that big dick," she demanded, as if she was in charge. In fact she probably thought she was. But since I was getting what I wanted, I wouldn't make an issue of it... at least not right now.

"Fuck it," I said, her amazing ass bent over so perfectly, it was just begging for my attention. The philosophical challenge about responsibility would have to wait. I went to the lube and generously coated my dick.

"That's the point," she said, "so fuck my ass," as she bucked her hips to go even deeper into her Mom... which resulted in her giving my Mom some pleasure too. If my physics was correct, I could fuck all three women in the ass all at once by being at the caboose end of this four-person anal fuck train... which, if I do say so myself, was quite fucking impressive.

I got behind her and looked at the three women, all bent over, all because I told them to... this was power that almost no man could ever obtain.

I positioned my lubed cock at Tamara's butthole and asked, "Ready?"

"Just stop stalling and shove that big dick up my asshole, Kevin!" she demanded. Nope, she wasn't being the least bit submissive... more like the opposite. Oh well, I was certain her asshole would feel great!

I smiled, loving to hear a hot piece of ass who openly admitted she preferred women, and who was Mistress to many women... including my mother... begging for me to fuck her. It was an exhilarating feeling!

"Such a needy little slut," I said patronizingly, as I obliged her request by sliding my cock into her beautiful black ass.

"Don't push your luuuuuck," she said, trying to stay in control, but was totally distracted, once my cock was penetrating her ass.

"Oh, I'll push all your buttons," I said, as I watched my white cock disappearing beyond her dark chocolate skin... it really was a beautiful visual.

"Just shut up and fuck me," Tamara rebutted, not in the least becoming some mindful, obedient, lustful slut just because I had my big dick inside her.

"Don't pretend you're not a slut for my big fat cock," I said, now all the way inside her ass.

"I'm a total slut for your big white cock," her Mom added.

"And I'm a total slut for your big fat white cock," my Mom added.

"Is that true?" I asked.

"You bet your sweet ass I am!" both women answered in perfect unison.

"Just fuck me," Tamara said, clearly annoyed.

"Then tell me how much you want me to, Tamara," I ordered. "I have a lot of women who'll beg for this dick, ditch their husbands for this dick, even play hooky from cheerleading practice for this dick." Then to remind her the power of my big fat cock, I gave her six deep, hard thrusts.

"Fuuuuuuck," she moaned, as my entire fuck train was pleasured by my deep thrusts.

"Tell me," I repeated.

"Yes, fuck yes! I love your big, fat, white cock," Tamara admitted, even though she obviously felt frustrated to be saying those words. "It's a veritable Moby Dick among dicks. Is that good enough? Will you fuck me now?"

"Since you asked so nicely," I said with a touch of sarcasm, my hands firmly grasping her hips as I began pumping my dick into her amazing hot, tight ass... it was obvious this wasn't a hole that was regularly penetrated, even though she'd said this was her hole of choice.

"Oh fuck," Tamara moaned as I slowly fucked her ass... knowing from experience it would only be a matter of time before she'd be begging me to fuck the shit out of her (I've always wondered where that expression came from).

"Such a tight asshole," I said, enjoying its warmth and its grip milking my cock... at this rate, this wouldn't be a very long ass fucking.

"You and your father are the only ones who've ever fucked it," she revealed.

"So this tight asshole is only open to Walsh men," I said, loving that idea... although I wasn't a big fan of sharing any of my conquests with my old man... even the ones he'd turned first.

"I guess," she said.

I stopped, balls deep in her ass, "So say it."

"Fine," she said, annoyed, but obeying me nonetheless, "my asshole is only available to big-dicked Walsh men."

"Sounds good," I said, resuming my slow anal drilling.

"Now show me what kind of man you are," she said.

"I think I already have."

"No, so far you've only made gentle love to my ass," she said, turning her head around to look me in the eyes. "I prefer a man who fucks the living hell out of me. Who takes what the fuck he wants. Who instinctively knows what I need. Your dad did that. Are you man enough as well?"

The gauntlet was dropped.

I accepted her challenge.

"So you want it rough, slut?" I growled, my hands squeezing her hips.

"I don't believe you're able to give it to me rough enough," she challenged.

This wasn't a challenge that offended me, but it did motivate me. No way was I going to be compared in a negative light to my father. I'd been particularly sweet to some of my conquests so I wouldn't be like him, but I could be a dominant stud as well... and it was time for that persona to come forth and fuck this naysayer within an inch of her life!

"Oh, you little bitch," I said, reaching forward and grabbing her long black hair with a yank. "You want to be fucked like a cheap whore? Then I'll fuck you like one."

"Or you can just do your best," she taunted, turning her head back around, as I pulled out... and slammed back into her.

"Oooooh," she moaned.

"Ooooooh," was also uttered from the lips of my other two sluts with strap-ons in their assholes... who were only pleasured depending on how hard I back shot Tamara.

"Okay, I concede my argument; you are man enough. Now really give it to me!" Tamara moaned.

So I did. For several good minutes... one hand yanking on her hair and the other firmly on her hip, I pounded her asshole furiously... each forward thrust going as deep as possible... my strokes smooth and fast....

"That's it, oh, fuck yeah Kevin, drill my ass, fuck it, oh yeah, you fucking stud, that's it, don't stop, harder, pound my asshole, oh God, that's it, don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh you mother fucking STUD!" she finally screamed, those words and many more uttered out of her mouth accompanied by moans, as I fucked her to orgasm.

Her Mom and my Mom also moaned throughout, although not enough to get off, as their resident cocks only rested deep in their asses, making only slight movements, dependent upon the greatly reduced effects of my furious anal attack on Tamara.

"Only nasty sluts come from getting their asses hammered," I said, as I miraculously succeeded in my resistance to unloading in her.

"That's me all right, and I love your cock," she muttered, as she collapsed onto her mother, her body quaking from the anal orgasm given to her by yours truly.

"I know you do," I smiled, loving to see a woman completely pleasured, and in the throes of an intense orgasm provided by me... the nerd... the wallflower... the geek who'd been constantly ignored for years... until now.

"Can you please come in my ass?" Tamara asked a few seconds later, as I kept fucking her ass. And she asked politely, so I guess I'd earned her respect. But I'd still make all the decisions.

"Actually, you can milk my load out of me by fucking our sluts," I said.

"Excuse me? How?" she asked, looking back at me with a confused look.

"Simple. Your Mom fucks my Mom, and you fuck your Mom, while you also fuck yourself on my dick," I instructed, curious about whether this scheme would actually work... knowing it would at least delay my imminent orgasm.

"Okay, let's give it a try," she agreed.

It took a good minute... with a few starts and stops... my dick sliding out of her ass once... before the train staggered into a smooth rhythm. I just stood in place... my phone filming away... as the two black beauties slid their cocks into the respective assholes in front of them, while also getting their own asses fucked by the chick or stud behind them.

Moans echoed through the room, in what might have been the most beautiful 'Symphony of the Moans' ever.

My balls resumed boiling... and in a couple minutes of smooth milking from Tamara's tight asshole... I was about to burst.

"Get ready for my load, slut," I warned.

"Yes, deposit that white man's load deep up my asshole," she urged me, maintaining a perfectly smooth pace in fucking her moaning mother while milking my cock.

"Oh fuck, here it comes, slut," I grunted, and I spewed a half dozen ropes of cum in her ass.

"Yeeeeeeeeessssssss!!" Tamara cried out, exhilarated by the warm cum coating her bowels.

"So tight," I moaned, loving my intense orgasm.

I remained standing as the Gradys kept fucking... and over the next two or three minutes... while I remained hard and ready for round two, or round nine for the entire day... my mother came... then Mrs. Grady... and to my surprise, a second orgasm cascaded through Tamara from fucking herself on my fat dick.

They all collapsed on top of each other... each of them spent... each still enjoying the ecstasy of her anal orgasm.

When Tamara collapsed onto her mother, my dick slipped out of her ass, and I admired her huge, gaping hole... so unnatural, yet also perfectly natural... an oxymoronic tribute to the power of sex.

I left the three women, really needing to take a piss.

A few minutes later... since I needed to wait for my dick to calm down first... I took a piss... washed my hands... threw some water on my face... and returned to the living room.

I wasn't surprised to see Tamara on the couch.

However, I was a little surprised to see both Mrs. Grady and my mother licking her pussy together.

"Nice," I said.

"Yeah, there isn't anything much better than having two pairs of lips on your pussy," Tamara said... "or on mine anyway, since you don't have one."

"Even better is my cock up your ass," I said.

"Yes, that is even better," she agreed, looking at my flaccid dick. "You really do have an amazing dick, Kevin."

"Thanks," I said, always appreciating compliments... which I was accustomed to academically... but a lot less so physically, before I learned how to take advantage of my BFC.

"Now we just need to help you make a difference to the rest of your body," she said.

"Yeah, you're not wrong," I admitted, looking down at my belly, which did somewhat conceal how impressive my dick really was.

"Bring me the phone from my purse," she said.

"Okay," I said. I went to her purse, found her phone, and brought it back to her... while taking in a great over-the-top view of two of my sluts working together to eat a pussy. Both tongues were licking away... constantly in unison, or more accurately doing the opposite, since one went up while the other went down...

She pressed something, and brought the phone to her ear.

After a few seconds, "Hey, Amanda." "Yeah, I'm doing great... two orgasms just now... and believe it or not, from a guy!" "But ooooh, so I have a project for you. Oh, you want to hear more? Okay, right now I have a couple hungry MILFs sharing a snack, you know where. Yes, I promise I'll make sure you get some next time you come for a visit. But back to my project."

As I listened to one side of the conversation, I couldn't hear her friend's voice at all. So I decided to get behind the two pussy lickers for some slow fucking fun. First, I got behind Tamara's Mom and slid into her ass... the gaping still there, and making it easy just to slide right in.