Big Fat Cock: Effing Foursome

Story Info
Kevin enjoys Mrs. Grady, her daughter and his own Mom.
11.4k words
4.73
104.9k
179
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Kevin enjoys Mrs. Grady, her daughter and his own Mom.

Note 1: This is dedicated to the real Jeni who told me about this BIG FAT COCK... although her story wasn't told in the first story, and it isn't in this one either... but perhaps in a few more chapters. (This series is already very long, but I ain't done yet!)

Note 2: This is the eighth part in a lengthy series about a nerd's discovery of the power having a BIG, FAT COCK can have.

BIG FAT COCK: A Hot Mommy Seduced is a lengthy tale where Kevin learns from his divorced father, who has often been out of the picture, that having a BIG FAT COCK makes you irresistible to women. Kevin begins to use this power on a few MILF women, experimenting with his newfound power, as he gears up to using it to seduce his ultimate fantasy conquest: his own mother.

BIG FAT COCK: Anal Mommy has Kevin taking his mother's last forbidden hole while having some fun with a kinky roleplay. It also has Kevin learning more about his mother's slut past, and it sets up Kevin's plan to give his sexual mentor and talented cock sucker Ms. Chan a special gift... his cock in her other holes.

BIG FAT COCK: Double Penetration Fun has Kevin, with the help of his submissive mother, giving his paraplegic sexual advisor an amazing sex filled birthday.

BIG FAT COCK: Dumb Cheerleader has Kevin feeling a little insecure about scoring a girl on his own. After a lengthy discussion with guru Ms. Chan, he uses his BFC to seduce and dominate a hot blonde.

BIG FAT COCK: Eating Asian has Kevin meeting Ms. Chan's visiting niece from Japan, with whom he not only practices his oral skills, but also takes her virginity. That night at her hotel, he dines on three Japanese pussies and fucks the three Japanese beauties during his first foursome.

BIG FAT COCK: Ebony Sinners, where after a morning wake-up blow job and fucking from his Mom, Kevin engages in two wicked encounters while they're at church. First, a rendezvous as the service starts with one of his pets who is the Minister's wife Mrs. Grady in the preacher's office, and then after learning the identities of a few of Mrs. Grady's lesbian church going pets, he is surprised to be called back to Minister Grady's office for an anal encounter with eighty-year-old black choir leader Mrs. Baker.

BIG FAT COCK: Educating Mrs. Walker, where Kevin seduces a teacher in her home when he's supposed to be tutoring her asshole son, and he ends up also fucking the son's girlfriend and cucking him while he fucks the son's mother and his girlfriend.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Note 4: Please note this was released a few days ago and pulled as I sent in the first draft that was unedited. This now is draft three. I apologize for my editor who took heat for mistakes that were completely mine. i hope you like this version better.

Big Fat Cock: Effing Foursome

How many guys can say they've dropped nine loads in seven different women (plus a double facial) in less than twelve hours, while never even going near an orgy?

Mom before breakfast with a blow job and a morning fuck that culminated with my load in her pussy.

Then later at church, I got a blow job and fuck combo twice.

First Mrs. Grady, who I fucked while her husband was in the pulpit preaching about whatever the fuck he preached about, before I deposited a load deep in her pussy, and then ordered her to go into the service with my cum leaking into her panties.

And then while I was still at church, and after a brief reprieve, like fifteen minutes, which is more than enough time for a guy like me to reload and be ready for more, I scored a surprise anal fuck from the eighty-year-old Mrs. Baker, who demanded I plug her ass, which I generously did, including unloading a load deep into her bowels before she returned late to lead the choir through the concluding hymns of the service... my cum likely leaking out of her big black ass.

After a brief reprieve (in other words, a nap) from my constant dick worshiping from older women, I seduced Mrs. Walker in her home, which culminated in a wild threesome with her son's girlfriend while he watched helplessly. I unleashed three loads during our seventy-minute marathon: one on both of their faces, another in Maggie's pussy before she made her boyfriend eat the cream pie (which was wickedly hot), and a final load in Mrs. Walker's pussy, following a marathon fuck session in a wide range of positions... some of which she said she might see if she could use in a future story. She even agreed to write my own sex story, chronicling my journey from being a nobody to the stud I am today... and the one I'll be tomorrow, once I get there (which you're now reading, and it's now eight parts strong).

So the God of sex Eros continued smiling down on me, like when I pulled into my driveway after grabbing a sub at Subway (I'd just started eating healthier, since these days I was frequently seen naked), I saw my next door neighbor Mrs. Dieks wearing a flower patterned sundress and grabbing groceries from her vehicle.

I walked over and asked, gentleman that I could be when I was in the mood, "Need a hand, slut?"

"Kevin!" she gasped, since I'd spoken rather loud.

"What?" I asked, now closer to her. "You're not my slut?"

"Yes of course I am, but please don't say it in public," she whispered, her cheeks bright red.

"That sounds to me like you're suffering from anxiety. Maybe I should cure that for you by bending you over your car and slamming my big fat cock up your asshole; that should get you past it," I said, now standing right in front of her.

"Kevin, please," she begged.

"Is your husband home?" I asked.

"No, but he will be soon," she said, looking around every which way to see if anyone was watching us.

Being aggressive, wanting to humiliate her, to push her, I reached my hand under her dress and rubbed her pussy for a few seconds, ordering her, "Don't move."

"Keviiiin," she moaned, mortified she was being molested in her driveway. Yet like the obedient slut she was, she obeyed me, and didn't struggle at all.

"Miss me, slut?" I asked, sliding a finger into her.

"Yes," she admitted shamefacedly, biting her lip while looking around.

"Are you ashamed of being my three-hole fuck toy?" I taunted, having no respect for her, and seeing her as nothing more than a convenient cum deposit.

"No," she said.

I opened her car door, perched on the seat with my feet resting on the ground, and ordered, "Come here and suck me."

"Right here?" she asked, as I fished my cock out for her... wanting to see if I could push her into sucking me in her driveway... with just enough coverage that it would be unlikely we'd be obvious to anyone.

"I can stand in the driveway if that would be more comfortable for you," I offered.

"No, no," she said, staring at my cock with the usual mindless bimbo mindset she always had around me. "Here's good."

She looked around one more time before she bent over and took my cock into her mouth.

"Good. There's my hungry slut," I moaned, loving to push her further and further into her nastily complete submission to me.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as she bobbed hungrily.

I warned, in case she thought she could work my dick quickly over and over and get my load, before escaping into her house, "I've already come seven times today, so if you think this will be quick, you're mistaken."

"Then can we please take this inside?" she begged.

Having pushed her enough for now, I agreed, "Sure we can, cum dump."

"Thank you," she said, ignoring the way I'd just insulted her, and was instead thankful for the chance to worship my dick in private.

As she stood up, I put my dick away just as a neighbour showed up.

As I got out of the car, Mrs. Moore, a partner in a law firm, a Spanish woman with big tits, big ass and really pretty, who was married to a complete asshole who was also a lawyer, said, "Hi, Karen; are you okay?"

"W-w-what?" Mrs. Dieks stammered, looking completely guilty.

I stepped out of the car, and Mrs. Moore looked at me, clearly perplexed.

"Hi, Mrs. Moore," I greeted, not acting like it was all weird to be getting out of Mrs. Dieks' car.

"Hi, Kevin," she smiled back, the smile just killer.

"I think your Bluetooth works now," I said, slyly covering for the red-faced and nervous Mrs. Dieks.

"Thank you, K-K-Kevin," Mrs. Dieks stammered, still not seeming very convincing that she hadn't been caught doing something scandalous.

"No problem," I said, grabbing two bags from her trunk. "I'll take these in for you."

"Aren't you a gentleman," Mrs. Moore said.

"I can be," I shrugged, and then planting just the subtlest hint of a seed, "although I can also be a pretty big dick. Can't I Mrs. Dieks?"

"Y-y-yes," Mrs. Dieks stammered, clearly not someone who'd be able to lie in court.

"Want to come over for coffee?" Mrs. Moore asked her as I began walking away.

"Sure," Mrs. Dieks said. "Just give me a few minutes to put my groceries away."

"Of course," she said, and then I was no longer within earshot... before I realized the obvious... I didn't have a key to get in the house.

A moment later, carrying two more bags, Mrs. Dieks walked up to me, and as she unlocked the door, she asked, a complete mess, "Do you think she knows?"

"That you're a fucking cheap slut, or that you were just sucking my dick?" I asked, really loving to talk shit to her.

"Either," she said, as she opened the door.

"No idea," I said. "So you and Mrs. Moore don't fuck each other?"

"What? No!" she denied as we went into her house.

"I'll be giving her some back shots soon," I said, confident that was a doable thing to predict, as we walked into the kitchen. After placing my bags on the counter, I snapped my fingers and pointed to the floor.

"My husband could get home any minute," she said.

"Do you think I give a fuck?" I asked. "Do you want my big fat cock or not?"

"Yes," she said with a heavy sigh, and she dropped in front of me and fished out my cock.

"You understand I have a lot of other women who want this dick?" I asked rhetorically, as she freed my cock.

"I imagine," she said, as she took my cock into her mouth.

"So you'd better stop questioning me and do as you're fucking told," I said, pulling my dick out of her mouth and asking, as I slapped her face with my cock, "Is that understood?"

"Yes, Kevin," she acknowledged. "I'll be an obedient slut for you."

"Good," I said, as I slid my cock back into her mouth and began face fucking her. I didn't really need to drop another load... I had a sure thing tonight, and also a pretty sure new slut for tonight... but I was in the mood to dominate and humiliate this bitch.

I slammed my whole cock into her mouth for not even a dozen strokes, when her phone rang.

I pulled out and said, "Answer it."

She stood up and pulled her phone out of her purse. The frightened look on her face was hilarious!

"Who is it?" I asked.

"My Mom."

"Answer it," I repeated and added, "put it on speakerphone." She gave me a look of 'please no', but after I'd just told her I expected complete obedience, and she'd just agreed, she sighed and answered it on speakerphone.

"Hi, Mom," she said, as I spun her around, pulled up her dress, and slid my dick into her as usual very wet pussy. It wasn't wet at all when I'd touched her in the driveway. Crazy how just the idea of my cock, or of sucking my cock, could get a woman soaking wet... just another aspect of the magic of BFC.

"What are you doing, honey?" A soft-spoken woman asked.

"Just got back from the grocery store," she answered, as I put my hands on her wide hips and began fucking her good... knowing she'd be unable to stifle her moans.

"Did you pick up the almond milk I suggested?" she asked. From the very beginning, this conversation was so boring and typical... which made my fucking her daughter right then even hotter.

"I forgot," Mrs. Dieks answered, covering her mouth after she did.

"Jesus, Karen," the mother sighed. "You need to start listening to me. Almond milk is way better for you than anything from some dairy animal."

"I know, Mom," she said mildly, as I kept pounding her from behind, giving her the back shots I was imagining giving to Mrs. Moore one day soon.

"You always say you know, and then you never actually do it."

"I promise I'll buy some later this week," Mrs. Dieks said, although she was struggling to speak with a normal voice.

"Good," she said. "Have you spoken with your sister recently?"

"Not since last week," she answered, and I now slammed into her so our bodies collided, making the undeniable sounds of two people fucking.

"What was that noise?" the Mom asked.

"There's a window open," Mrs. Dieks lied. "And it's windy outside."

"It's loud; sounds like it's right near you."

"No, that noise is the construction they're doing next door," the MILF I was hammering away at made up, and then she showed a sense of sly humour I hadn't known she had, "He's really hammering away."

"Well, make sure they follow the city bylaws for the times they're allowed to start and stop," she said.

"It's only one carpenter, and I'm pretty sure he'll be finished well before evening," she said, looking back at me, smiling.

I smiled back, and shrugged as I kept hammering away at her greedy hole.

"Oh, and the reason for my call?"

"Yessss?" Mrs. Dieks responded with the slightest hint of a moan... since she was getting turned on by getting fucked while she was on the phone.

"I'll be coming over for Thanksgiving."

"Oh, she certainly will be," I said in a normal voice, "over and over," the idea of fucking Mrs. Dieks' Mom, who I didn't recall ever seeing or meeting... but I was discovering that older MILFs were beginning to be my thing. They were all so needy... so obedient... so willing... such good sluts, and appreciative of my big fat cock.

"Who's talking?" The mother asked.

"The television," Mrs. Dieks responded, looking at me with shock.

"But that too sounded like it was right near your phone," she said.

"Sorry, I just turned it on," the slut adlibbed.

I asked, "Do you think she'll succumb to my BFC too?"

"Well, turn it down," she said. "And what's a BFC?"

"I-I-I don't know," Mrs. Dieks stammered, getting flustered by my embarrassing input.

"You're acting really weird," the Mom said.

"I guess I am; I'm a little preoccupied," Mrs. Dieks said.

I slapped her ass hard for using the word 'little' in my BFC presence.

"Sorry; I mean that I'm big time preoccupied," she corrected herself.

"By what?" the Mom asked, as I pulled out and decided to use only her pussy juice for lube while I sodomized this bitch.

"The hammeriiiiiiiiiing, holy fuuuuuuuck," she howled, as I slid my cock into her incredibly tight asshole.

"Karen!" The mother cried out, horrified.

"Sooooooorrrry," Karen moaned, as my entire cock disappeared inside her ass.

"What's gotten into you?" the Mom asked.

"Nothing, Mom, I've got to go now," Mrs. Dieks gasped, hanging up on her mother as I began seriously fucking her ass.

"You asshole," she accused, turning back to me angrily.

"No, I'm inside your asshole," I corrected. "Plus, I was being nice. I could have ordered you to beg me to fuck your asshole while your mother was still listening."

"True," she said.

"So what do you want?" I asked, stopping while still buried deep in her ass.

"I want my asshole fucked."

"Then beg," I ordered.

"Please Kevin, fuck your dirty slut's asshole before my husband gets home," she begged, her voice so urgent. One thing she was good at was being a slut.

"And if he arrives while my dick is lodged up your shit hole?" I asked, as I began fucking her ass hard... this wasn't a romantic fuck... this was strictly about my dominating and demeaning her.

"Then so what? You own all my holes, not him," she declared.

"Which means?" I asked.

"That I'll always do whatever you tell me, no matter what," she answered with a moan of acceptance.

"Good slut," I said. As I hammered away, I asked, "Is your Mom hot?"

"What?" She asked, completely flummoxed by the question.

"Is your Mom hot?" I repeated.

"I don't know," she answered. "I've never looked at her that way."

"I think I'll be sure to stop by and introduce myself when she comes for Thanksgiving," I said.

"Oh, Kevin, no!"

I pulled out and said, "I thought we'd already made this clear: whenever I'm around, you fucking have no opinions."

"But she's my mother!"

"So?" I dismissed. "I'm sure she's a nasty slut, too."

"I can't even imagine that!"

As I slid back into her asshole, I asked, "Would she believe her daughter would ever get fucked by a chubby eighteen-year-old in her own house while she was talking to her mother and expecting her husband home soon?"

"God, no!"

"Exactly," I said. "All older women are sluts for big fat cock."

"But not my Mom."

"Glad to hear it. Challenge accepted," I smiled as I sodomized her.

"That's not what I meant," she said, suddenly realizing what we'd both said.

"Regardless, I'm going to turn your Mom into a big fat cock slut just like her daughter," I said as I really reamed her.

"Oh, God," she moaned.

"Yeah, a Mom and daughter team of cum sluts," I continued, knowing she was close. "Think she takes dick up her asshole too?"

"Oh, Kevin," she moaned.

"Stop pretending. You want me to fuck your mother, you nasty slut," I said, pounding her as hard as I could.

"Nooooooo," she replied, although her loud moans betrayed her real feelings.

"You'd love to see your mother getting ass fucked and treated like a nasty old whore, wouldn't you?" I asked, stopping deep inside her... postponing her imminent orgasm.

"Oh Kevin, please don't make me say it," she whined.

"Say it, or I leave," I threatened, which wasn't an idle threat, since I was willing to leave right now and go deposit my load in either my mother or Ms. Chan.

"Fine, you bastard," she said, frustrated, but such an easy slut pushover whenever my cock was inside her, or frankly, even just within view, or truth be told, if I just offered it to her sight unseen. "I want you to turn my mother into an anal fuck toy, just like her cock-loving daughter."

"See, that wasn't so hard," I said, and I generously resumed destroying her asshole.

Close to coming, and in her completely insatiable slut mode, she babbled, obviously wanting to impress me, "Oh fuck, Kevin... the things you make me do... for your big cock... anything! I'll do anything... fuck my Mom in the ass... face fuck her big mouth... turn her into a cock-hungry cum rag... oh yes... Kevin... that's so hot... your idea... so hot... to fuck my Mom... fuck her... fuck... fuck... fuck!"

That tapeworm sentence took her a good thirty strokes to get out... and a lot of heavy breathing... some hair pulling... and my furiously deep thrusts... but then her primal scream echoed through the house as her orgasm struck her... an anal orgasm that ripped through her without ever having her pussy touched, like only an anal slut for big fat cock could ever achieve.

Deciding to humiliate her even more, I kept fucking her until I unloaded in her asshole a couple minutes later, and then I reached for the cucumber in a grocery bag... pulled out my dick, and slid the cuke into her ass instead.

She'd been moaning as I filled her ass, "Yes, fill my ass with your big load," and then she gasped as the cucumber arrived in her well-gaped ass, "What are you dooooing?"