Big Girls Deserve Something

Story Info
Man meets a friend of a friend.
1.7k words
4.12
8.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on! I want you to meet my friend Bethany!" Josh excitedly told me, dragging me along with him to meet his 'friend'.

We were in a bar. Known as Larger than Life around the city. It was memorable for its usually very big girls and men. People of all types came here, usually people on the shorter side who were into size differences. It was very powerful to some but I didn't particularly care for it.

"Come on, can't we just sit for a little bit? We just got here." I groan in response, pulling back lightly against his grip.

"No no, trust me! You two will become quick friends!" He led me to a room towards the back of the bar, the door leading there, infact, all of the doors were a bit large. It felt like they were around 8 foot tall and a bit wider as well.

Josh then knocks at the door of the room. A female voice responding back, sounding like butter. "One second!"

"Alright. What is this really about Josh." I was interrogated.

"Nothing, I seriously just want you to meet her. She's a great woman I met a few weeks ago." Josh reaffirms, turning for a moment to look at the rest of the bar. Most of the women showing off were normal sized, tall yes, but not insane. The tallest had to be around 6'6 at most.

The door creaks open, "Alright Josh, you can come in." She states, letting the two into her room. It was pretty big, the bed seemed like a king and a queen stuck together, but otherwise was decorated pretty expensively, blue and pink covered the walls along with various posters of indecipherable text. Even then, it didn't feel like a room, it had a kitchen connected to it, and a bathroom as well.

"Aww! Who's your little friend Josh?" She cooed from behind the door. I turned around to see the woman, and couldn't believe what I saw. She had to be around 8 feet tall, with the biggest ass I've ever seen. It freaking me out was an understatement.

"What the fuck? How are you so big?" I immediately questioned, words flying out my mouth like instinct.

"Hey! Don't insult her like that man." Josh snaps back almost instantly. He was quite a bit bigger than me, but still way shorter than this behemoth of a woman as she turned around, her skintight bodysuit accentuating her huge breasts, she was probably able to cover someone's whole head with one breast alone. Her face was soft and motherly, with black lipstick making her puffy lips stick out. Part of me was aroused, part of me was confused.

"It's alright Josh. I get that alot around people who are new to me. I'm Bethany. But you can just call me Beth..." She prompts me to state my name, which I obviously accept.

"My name is Benny." I respond rather coldly.

"Feel free to get comfortable. I know there's not alot of space to sit but you two can just sit on my bed.

I sit on the bed, the softness sinking me right into it. Josh follows soon after, just laying on the bed. "Would you two like any wine?"

"Sure."

"Nah, I'm the designated driver tonight." Josh responds, just laying on the bed for a moment. Bethany soon comes out with two wine glasses, giving one to me as she sits on the bed as well. It groans with her weight, sending me sliding down next to her warm body. This was my first time ever being this close to her, and it felt very comforting.

I shook this off however, taking a sip of my drink before asking, "So, you run this place I assume?"

"Yep! I've been running it for about 20 years!" She smiles proudly. She then turned to me, continuing to smile. "It's been hard to keep up with demand, but taller women deserve to be treated just as well as men. I made this for people like me to interact and socialize without fear of ridicule and the chance to show their bodies off.

"That's a pretty good goal. I'd say it's worth continuing." I take another sip, smacking my lips to invest in the taste. It was a little sour but overall pretty sweet. Josh seemed to just be watching our interactions, waiting until I got comfortable.

"So what do you do for a living?" She asks, taking a sip herself.

"I just work a normal 9 to 5. Nothing really crazy. It's all going to help pay off my student debt, so I can move out of my parents place." He responded nonchalantly, relaxing a bit more as he sunk into the little fat around her stomach area. The chub made her a lot softer to lean against. This made Josh more alert.

"I'm gonna go back to the party, see you two later!" He waves to the two, walking out of the room back into the party.

"He's a nice guy." I comment on his leave. "Just wish he wasn't as trusting of others."

"Oh I hear you." She looks sympathetic. "He always does what I ask him, no matter what."

There's a bit of a silence between us, as I continue to sip the wine. It grew more sweet every sip of the way. Before he knew it, he was finished.

"So, are you into tall women?" She asks suddenly, looking down at me with wishful eyes.

"Uh, sort of? It's more the domination aspect that turns me on." Why did I say that? It felt like I wouldn't shut up.

"Would you sit on my lap, Benny?" She pats her lap expectantly. I felt compelled to sit there. I felt so small compared to her, like a butterfly. She wrapped her hands around me, keeping me in place.

"Josh is such a good guy." She repeats the earlier conversation, continuing the happy tone from earlier. "He listened right to my directions of bringing you here. And now that I have you, I'm not sure what to do." I try to look up at her but her breasts block me from seeing up at her face.

"What were you going to do to me then?"

"Probably just hold you here for a little, then let you go. But you're just too cute to be left alone." She brings one arm up, unzipping her suit slowly. "And I just love cute small men." I blush, before realizing what she was going to do. I tried to get up quickly, but her other hand kept sturdy pressure on my lap as she fully unzipped the top, letting her breasts free onto the top of my head. They felt so full, plush, like fluffy pillows.

Suddenly, she grabbed my legs, hoisting me up into the air with a baby-like cradle. I just sat in amazement as she supported my entire body weight like it was nothing.

"Would you like a kiss from momma?" She asks, taking a more motherly tone than before. I once again felt comply, nodding yes. She quickly dove in, giving me kisses across my face that left black lipstick all over. "Mwah! There we go baby! Now you're covered in Mommy's lipstick!" I felt overwhelmed, continuing to lay in her arms in a daze. She moved me down onto the bed, before ripping my clothes off like they were nothing. The pieces scattered onto the floor before she began to strip herself down as well. This revealed her puffy pussy lips, and that her ass was even bigger outside of the suit.

"I knew I couldn't help myself the moment I saw you Benny baby. You were just so cute, and when I heard about your job, I knew it would be okay to do this." She smiled, before turning around "I hope you're ready for my face sitting technique!" She jumps back, landing on his face with her huge ass. Half of his body was covered by her body, with most of it by her thighs. She wiggled around on his face, before getting comfortable. She then proceeded to grind on his face, moaning from the sensation of such a tiny body being all hers. After what felt like hours with me holding my breath, I finally took a deep breath as she sat up, turning around to face me.

"Your face is great! Now I want to see how your penis feels." She touches my shoulder. I wasn't known for having a particularly big one, but she didn't seem to care as she hopped on top of me and took my whole shaft into her snatch. She rode up and down quickly, excitedly moaning with every pump.

"God! It's been so long since I've had some dick!" She yells, before I come in. She didn't care about the chance of pregnancy. however, she jumped off his dick, moving to instead suck it. She took his entire shaft, including balls, into her mouth and began to stimulate it all with her tongue, her skillful work made him come extremely quickly. Left gasping for air at the speed of the events, Bethany let up, picking me up once more and kissing me on the forehead.

"Great job sweetie, now go drink up from my milk. It'll fuel you right up for tomorrow." She coo's, pressing me against her nipple until I latched on. She then began putting the suit back on, pushing me even closer to her body.

"Why are you putting your suit back on Beth?"

"Mommy just wants to keep close to her baby, to make sure he gets all the milk he needs. Plus, it's not like you can escape right now anyways." She explains, before continuing to put it on, zipping up the zipper that concealed her breasts. Now Benny was just a lump in the suit, he barely reached down to her thighs from where she put him.

"Tomarrow, I'll fuck your brains out even more then before." She comments, bsfore tucking herself in, making sure I could breathe, then promptly falling asleep. I couldn't sleep though, the nipple kept producing milk, as I sucked and sucked it never grew dry. The sweaty confines made it even worse as I tried to shuffle around to get into a more comfortable position. I moved upwards, and got launched in between her cleavage. This caused her to moan, and put a hand on my head, patting me softly. This lured me enough to fall into my deep slumber, hoping tomorrow I would be let free.