The New Neighbor

Story Info
Kyle meets his new neighbor, a succubus.
2.9k words
4.41
30.2k
59

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle and his girlfriend, Heather, were pulling into Kyle's driveway. Their relationship was one of extremes. On one hand, they got along very well in their day to day lives and interactions. They cared for each other. They were friends. They laughed. They even spent most nights together. All things you would expect in a serious, healthy relationship. However, there were issues in the bedroom. Heather was never much one for intimacy. She and Kyle had sex once a week, on average. Sometimes a week and a half. Kyle had tried to spice things up, but Heather just didn't seem to respond. It wasn't that their sex life was bad, mind you. They both enjoyed being with each other. It just didn't happen all that often.

Kyle tried not to dwell on this. He loved Heather. There were times he never thought about it. But he had a high sex drive. Some nights he'd feel like he would explode, but Heather would never seem interested. On these nights he would brood and get down. If he knew what this would bring about, he might have changed his attitude. Little did he know that it would soon summon something that would change his life forever.

***

3 months later

***

"So have you met your new neighbor?" Heather asked.

"Not yet. I haven't caught a glimpse yet. I'm not even sure if it is 1 person, a family, etc. That house sat vacant for months, then I just remember seeing the lights on one night."

"Well you should go over this evening here in a bit after I leave for work. Give them our best."

That's not a bad idea, hun." Kyle agreed.

"Good! You'll have to tell me how it goes. Dinner is in the fridge. I'm off to work". Heather kissed Kyle and headed out.

Kyle did the same shortly after Heather left the house. He changed into something respectable, jeans and a polo, and walked down the street to the newly occupied house. It was two doors down from his. He hoped he wasn't too late. It was starting to get dark. He hesitated a second but then rang the doorbell. A few seconds later the door opened and Kyle saw...well he had a hard time taking it in.

The first thing Kyle noticed was she was tall. Really tall. Pushing 6'3" at least, he guessed. She had jet black hair that was waist length. Her eyes were incredibly dark. Almost as if she wore too much eye shadow. Full, plump lips. As Kyle's eyes traveled farther down, he saw a massive amount of cleavage. The striking thing, as striking as the cleavage was itself, was that the top she wore covered most of it up. But by the amount showing, and the top-line as high as it was, he could tell he was seeing maybe only a fourth of what was hidden under the top. Kyle noticed she was incredibly thick. Not really at all out of proportion though. Her hips flowed out from her waist, and back in a bit to meet her thick thighs.

"Ahem. Can I help you?"

Kyle felt like he was coming out of a dream. The woman's voice surprised him. Deeper, thicker, throatier, than he expected. "Good evening!" Kyle recovered. "I hope it isn't too late to drop by, but I'm one of your neighbors. My girlfriend and I wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood. She had to go to work or she'd be here too."

"Well aren't you both sweet. I'm Chris. My friends call me Chrissy though." She smiled pleasantly as she stuck out her hand. Kyle took it and shook it.

"Well I don't want to keep you," Kyle said. "I better be heading home. Just wanted to say hi."

"Oh must you go so soon? You are actually the first person to visit me since I moved in here. I just opened a bottle of wine and would love some company."

"I really should get back..." Kyle protested, weakly.

"Nonsense! Just a glass, and we can get acquainted."

"Well I suppose."

Chrissy smiled warmly. "Great! Come on in and make yourself comfortable while I go get the wine." She stepped back, motioning him inside. As Kyle stepped over the threshold, he saw Chrissy eyeing him in a strange manner. As he stepped fully inside he felt a certain weight. As if something had settled on his shoulders. He shook his head and continued in towards the living room.

"Just have a seat over there and I'll be back in a bit." As Chrissy turned from him, Kyle saw that her shorts were struggling to contain her ass. Her cheeks hung out the bottom, and were incredibly full and round. As she walked away, Chrissy swayed her hips from side to side, and her cheeks jiggled. Kyle didn't know if her cleavage or her cheeks were more impressive. "Easy Kyle, " he thought to himself, "it isn't like she wore this for you. You caught her unprepared."

Kyle sat and waited. Looking around he saw a lot of Gothic decor. The house, he realized, seemed centuries old. At least the decor did. The house itself was fairly new. But Chrissy had decorated in such a manner that it seemed like he was sitting in a far away place. Chrissy came walking back into the room carrying a glass of wine in each hand.

"Here you go, Kyle." Kyle accepted it with a nod and smile. He wasn't much of a wine drinker, and not accustomed to the taste. But even his novice palette could tell something was off. Not wanting to be rude though, he continued to drink. He and Chrissy made some small talk. The weather, the neighborhood, etc. When Chrissy asked about Heather, Kyle found himself being way more open than he should have been. He went into detail about how things were great 90% day to day, but certain aspects were wanting. The longer he spoke, the more comfortable he felt opening up. He also was getting drowsy.

"You know, I'm really starting to get tired. I should be heading home." At that moment his phone pinged. "Excuse me, probably just Heather checking in." Indeed it was.

"No worries, Kyle." Chrissy said softly. The room seemed to be darkening. Kyle looked up and could have sworn he saw her eyes with a faint glow. He blinked hard and when he looked again, the room was back to normal, as were Chrissy's eyes. "Why don't you head on home. It was so good to meet you".

Kyle thanked her for her hospitality, and the wine, and stood up. As he headed for the front door, his drowsiness increased. Behind him he heard what sounded like something unfurling, and before he lost consciousness, he felt himself wrapped up and heard Chrissy whisper "got you" into his ear.

***

Kyle woke up extremely disoriented. The last thing he remembered was standing up to walk out of Chrissy's house. He shook his head to clear it and that did not help. The room started to spin and he had to breathe slowly to compose himself. As his senses returned, he took in the room. It was dark, but with a low amount of candlelight. The air was thick with a musky scent. And Kyle realized his arms and legs were tied down to the bed he was laying on.

"Comfy?" Upon hearing Chrissy's voice, the memory of her whispering "got you" came rushing back. Kyle panicked. "What have you done to me? Where is my phone? How long have I been out?"

"Patience, my dear. All in good time. I should properly introduce myself first." Chrissy came walking into the light. Kyle gasped. It was like seeing her for the first time. All her features seemed distorted. But she had two giant wings, horns coming from her forehead, and what seemed to be an incredibly long tail, with what looked to be a menacing appendage at its end. Her eyes glowed.

"Don't look so surprised, Kyle. You summoned me, after all. All those months of brooding. All that negative energy. Why, I'm everything you desire in a woman. I'm a succubus. And a rare variety. I can manipulate my body. Enlarge, shrink, thicken, tighten. And I'm terribly intuitive. What you saw when you came in earlier was me at my normal state, as far as my proportions go. I've never been good with your human measurements scale, but I believe it would be a 40H-26, 46. A little on the extreme side, but that's how you like it, right?"

Kyle was at a loss for words. He had summoned her? What did she intend to do to him?

"To answer your questions: 1) I gave you a special concoction of my own, to loosen your lips, and make you pass out. 2) Your phone is on the dresser. 3) Not too long, only about half an hour."

"Um, Chrissy, what is your end game here? I'm tied up. Can I leave?"

"Oh not yet, you can't. We have a little game to play first." Chrissy approached slowly. She tucked her wings in. The bed underneath Kyle moved. "Ah I almost forgot! That is a very special bed. It can anticipate what I need, and can change shape to accommodate those needs. And at the moment I need you naked."

Upon hearing those words, the bed contorted under Kyle and his clothes were ripped off his body. His torso was pushed upward and into a seated position. The bed reshaped to a chair. His legs and arms were still tied. As Chrissy continued to approach, Kyle noticed her tits jiggling and drooping with each step. They were massive. And apparently dialed down to "normal". If these were normal, Kyle had a hard time thinking what Chrissy could do with these manipulation powers she boasted about.

"So here is the game...If you can last 10 minutes between these tits of mine, I let you go. But if you cum...then well, you're mine."

"Are you kidding me? Is this a joke? You can't be serious, Chrissy. I can't do this! What about Heather? She is expecting me. I love her, and I can't betray that trust. I won't."

Chrissy smirked. "Suit yourself, if you don't agree to my terms, then I won't touch you. But you can't leave. You'll be stuck here until Heather comes to look for you in the morning. Good luck explaining how you got naked and tied up, with me naked in here with you. I'm sure that will go swimmingly."

Kyle was mortified. Chrissy was right. He could not let Heather see him in this predicament. She'd never believe what happened. She would assume the worst. "Let me make sure I understand...I last 10 minutes between your tits, and you let me go?"

"That's right."

"But if you make me cum during those 10 minutes, I'm yours? What does that mean exactly?"

"Well it certainly means you won't be leaving tonight. You'll be subjected to all sorts of methods of cum extraction. When I'm finally through with you, you won't want to leave. Think I'm joking? Hardly, Kyle. I know your every desire. And my body is built to fulfill them."

"I can last 10 minutes. I have to. I don't agree to this lightly. I don't want you touching me. I'm sick at the thought. But I can't have Heather finding me like this. Let's get this over with."

Chrissy leaned down to Kyle's eyes. "I have your word?"

"Yes."

"Splendid! I'm glad we came to an agreement. But I must say, you didn't clarify enough details," Chrissy chuckled. "The timer starts only when you get wrapped in my tits. You shouldn't have assumed we'd start that right away."

"Hey but--" Kyle's protest was stopped short. The bed produced a sheet and gagged Kyle. As he struggled to break free, Chrissy knelt and started to suck on his balls. Kyle's eyes rolled back and he stopped struggling, from sheer shock. Chrissy's mouth was fire. Never had his balls been so warm and wet. She sucked on one, and then the other. Alternating between the two, before finally slurping both into her mouth. Kyle looked down as Chrissy looked up, staring into her glowing eyes. The sight made Kyle strain to get away. He lifted his ass up off the chair, before it quickly extended another appendage to hold him at the waist.

"I can see you're not going to cooperate," Chrissy said. "Well we'll just have to take some fight out of you. The bed can adapt, but it will be much easier if you're more docile." The bed, anticipating this, leaned back to where Kyle was no longer sitting upright, but rather inclined a bit. Not fully laying flat. Chrissy mounted the bed, facing Kyle, with her big ass over Kyle's face. "Here, how about you get acquainted with this."

Kyle's eyes bulged as he saw Chrissy lower her ass onto his face. He saw her tail swaying. The cheeks were incredibly soft, and deep. As they made contact, Kyle could have sworn they increased in size. And he was correct. Chrissy enlarged them to where they grew around not only his face, but enveloped his entire head. If she had been standing up, it would have looked like she had two beach balls in her shorts. Chrissy laughed to herself at the absurdity of it. She could feel Kyle struggling. His head thrashing from side to side, trying to escape. Quickly though Kyle realized that he wasn't getting out, but also that he wasn't getting any air. He felt Chrissy's asshole press against his nose. It opened and slid over it, and continued to stretch as Chrissy pushed down and pulled Kyle's head into her ass.

Kyle was mortified. How could this be happening? He had been known to eat Heather's ass, but only when he knew she had showered and was squeaky clean. He couldn't imagine having his entire HEAD inside her ass. But Chrissy, not being human, had an ass that didn't exist for the same reasons a human ass did. It existed only to serve what Kyle needed. And at the moment that was two fold: 1) To pacify him and 2) to give him air. Kyle's lungs were starting to burn. At first between her cheeks, Kyle couldn't get any air. Now that he needed air and felt it flowing, he was afraid to breathe it in. But he couldn't hold his breath forever. He held out as long as he could but ultimately had to breathe in. To his surprise it was not tainted. He could breathe normally.

Chrissy dialed her cheeks back to a more manageable size. With Kyle's head in her ass, he wasn't going anywhere. As her cheeks receded, she sat down completely with Kyle's head inside. "Breathe in the air I give you, Kyle," Chrissy thought. "Little do you know it is laced with a powerful aphrodisiac. Before long you'll be putty in my hands." Chrissy extended her tail, and morphed the end of it into a mouth-shaped appendage. She used it to slide down over Kyle's cock, taking it fully into her fire-hot slimy tail.

Kyle had no idea what was on his cock. Chrissy was facing away from it, right? What could possibly feel this good? His thoughts became more and more clouded. Chrissy's scent was filling his lungs.

"That's it, Kyle. Breathe deep. You're mine already. The rest is just a formality." Chrissy rocked her hips slowly, her ass massaging Kyle's head. She pushed her tail farther down his cock, to where it stretched to accommodate not only his cock, but his balls as well. She applied a bit of suction and they were drawn up inside it too. Her tail was fitted over Kyle's entire groin like a glove. It stroked and massaged him, as Chrissy's scent put him near the edge of consciousness once more. The bed released its grip on is waist, arms, and legs. Kyle didn't move a muscle, except to instinctively thrust his hips to meet the tail's grip. Chrissy pushed a torrent of pure aphrodisiac fluid and covered Kyle's cock in it. The direct contact on his cock's skin sent it into overdrive. It surged in size and sensitivity.

"Time to seal the deal, Kyle," Chrissy said. She removed her tail, pushed Kyle's head from her ass, and walked around to the edge of the bed. It formed into a chair as Chrissy knelt and wrapped her big tits around Kyle's well lubricated cock. "Are you ready to lose the game?" Chrissy started stroking. The bed extended two appendages that held her tits in place. Kyle's cock was engulfed in Chrissy's soft tits. Chrissy used her now free hands to pull Kyle into a sitting position and started to make out with him. All while she bounced her torso and stoked Kyle. It did not take long.

Kyle moaned into Chrissy's mouth. Chrissy grinned and sucked his tongue into her mouth while whispering "you are mine now." Kyle came between her tits. The bed arched up to catch Kyle as Chrissy pulled her hands back down to replace the bed's hold on her tits. She gave Kyle several strokes in rhythm with his spurts of cum. Kyle awakened fully as the first spurt fired from his cock. Chrissy staring into his eyes as she grinned evilly. She unfurled her wings and wrapped them both in utter darkness. All Kyle could see was the glow of her eyes, while he felt her huge tits drain every drop of cum from his cock.

"You might as well forget about Heather, Kyle."