All Comments on 'Big Hard Muscle'

by curl4ever

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Clever switch: in terms of her faux annoyance

The story got a little straightforward & got on the express lane to the land of in-out, in-out. I suspect the author achieved exactly what he wanted to do. As for myself, I was enjoying her pseudo-bitchery dissolving into wanton woman & wish Curl4ever had kept the charade going a bit longer . Still this read wasn't painful in the slightest. Thank you.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
GEE I HOPE SHE GETS PISSED AGAIN

cause i am going to work out a lot. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
valid premise

being a flabby increases male estrogen levels

being buff increases testosterone

proper exercise makes you buff

women like buff more than fluff

more testosterone = more hard ons

more hard ons = more sex

and EVERY woman likes more sex, especially if you get her off first

a true win-win situation :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
TLW

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Decent story

One note: there is no such thing as a bicep muscle. It is a biceps muscle.

Other than that, clever and cute.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Schizo

The intro setup has her cold and unhappy regarding the HunyDoo list for a good (bad) while! Her initial confrontation is either a 'false-front' in which she is acquiescing to his workouts and chore avoidance in order to re-establish a happier household atmosphere. OR, it is sincere, but she quickly changes her mind, becoming enthralled with his improved physique. The first option is a chancey tactic, but could be true. Take your pick. I pick the second AND find that a highly unrealistic scenario, so for the rest of the story I was expecting her to trick (pun intended) him back on the duty-treadmill! 4* because it is hot, even if unbelievable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story.

A true TLW 5 stars all the way.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
And the point is?

Oh I'm just not in the mood for such mundane sentimentality. The 'sizzling eroticism' passed me by. My bad. Very decently written and 'tender'. Indeed...3* oh sorry I've already hit two.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 8 years ago
Inappropriate comma

Sorry, I would go back and read again to find the errant comma for you, but I suddenly have to go and lie down noisily for a while ;)

Damn, that was hot. Although not quite what I expected of a Loving Wife! Hahaha, she really was loving!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Read

I don't come on here often and Googled "male-female muscle worship", as most muscle worship stories are about gay sex. It's great to read about a woman worshiping a man's body. As a guy who works out, there can't be enough stories like these!

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Hot

This guy had a lot left after his workout. Marci sounds like she is worth it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

That is one workout you probably wouldn't skip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is what Loving Wives should be, not the usual nonsense about marital infidelity.

BruceWoBruceWo6 months ago

Definitely needs more chapters. The two of them working out, growing etc in chapter and then competing in physique in chapter 3 and bb in chapter 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercurl4ever@curl4ever
My stories feature fitness as flirting and foreplay. (Is that too many f-words? ;) ) Click the "Stories/Poems" tab for my stories here on literotica. (Some are male-primary and some new ones are female-primary.) I invite you to click the "Contact" tab to send me feedback via...