All Comments on 'Big Help from Lil Sis Pt. 03'

by fireandlace0533

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
crashmattcrashmattabout 1 year ago

Loved it.

A really great story, the sex was super and I was imagining myself as Addie. Then mum finding out and accepting was a great way to end.

More please xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was truly an amazing story The only thing that I could critique is the fact that it's only three chapters. But great work only one misprint in the story when Addie comes out of the bathroom it's his sister and Lisa is there not his sister and Stacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is my new favorite story

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57about 1 year ago

What a cute story. And I loved the happy ending...

I know when you started the series, you said three parts, but Don't you think Addie needs to figure out going back to school and what about her date with Matt???

LisaJayeLisaJayeabout 1 year ago

Love this story. Wouldn't mind a return to Addie and Kelly's world sometime. Only criticism is Lisa and Stacie were sometimes interchanged. Just an editing issue. Otherwise it was awesome . Thank You

stevecd50stevecd50about 1 year ago

loved this story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please!

--Andrea

Camguy4funCamguy4funabout 1 year ago

Like all of the others I loved the story! You captured the perfect coming out scenario. One I have dreamed about as I am sure many who read this genre have as well. Oh to be Addie! And. like the others, I hope you consider doing another series with Addie.

diane92374diane92374about 1 year ago

I agree with most of the other comments. This is an wonderful story. But what about Mom and Addie ?? Matt and Addie ?? You are a gifted writer (editing could use some help) you can't just let this story stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This definitely needs to continue, we need more of Addie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, you wonderfully portrayed the transformation of Adam into Addison (Addie) 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 and the help she received from her sister Kelly and the acceptance from her friends and boyfriend Matt and most importantly from their mother. A beautiful description of the sex between Addie and Matt, and here Adam's self-acceptance as Addie and Matt's acceptance. Addie's great discovery of how hot and fun sex with her boyfriend is.

You should keep writing about Addie, Kelly, Mom and Matt. I wonder how Addie and Matt would have turned out, what would their first date be like? What about Kelly and her life? Greetings from Poland SissyBoy from Warsaw. 😘

Wspaniała historia, cudownie przedstawiłeś przemianę Adama w Addison (Addie) 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

i pomoc jaką otrzymała od siostry Kelly oraz akceptację od jej przyjaciółek oraz chłopaka Matta a co najważniejsze od ich mamy. Piękny opis seksu pomiędzy Addie a Mattem oraz tutaj samoakceptacja Adama jako Addie i akceptacja przez Matta. Wspaniałe odkrycie przez Addie jak gorący, i ile daje przyjemności seks z chłopakiem.

Powinieneś dalej pisać o Addie, Kelly, mamie i Mattie. Ciekawe jak potoczyły by się losy Addie i Matta, jaka byłaby ich pierwsza randka? A co Kelly i jej życiem? Pozdrawiam z Polski SissyBoy z Warszawy. 😘

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 1 year ago

Lovely conclusion to a great three-part series. Just the right amount of descriptive visuals and lots of heart. The sex was hot, wet, and believable. Made me as wet as Addie. I'll be following you, Fire and Lace.

xoxo, Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ohhh this series mad me lay with wet panties imagine myself being addie (mom please caught me i beg you) :)

CindyTVCindyTVabout 1 year ago

Great story so far and I can't wait for more! 5*

JamietalltxCzdJamietalltxCzdabout 1 year ago

Such a beautiful story! I hope it doesn’t end there, I want more of Addie! Maybe an all girls adventure with sister and mom…Addie getting to do all the things Adam wanted to do when they grew up…another relationship…just more! Please!

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 1 year ago

Please continue the story of Kelly and Addie 🤗

nikkij5283nikkij5283about 1 year ago

Omg I love this story! Cannot wait for more <3

mayishaveyoumayishaveyou12 months ago

A great story i have stroked myself to numerous orgasms while reading this story. I just wished I would have had a sister to make memup to look like a girl,at least my wife and motherinlaw help me dress and i enjoy sharing them with our neighbor ladies i keep all og them shaved too. Please write more of this story thank you.

aag900aag90012 months ago

This is such a heart warming story!

It touched that dream I sprays had of having a sister like that.

Thank you so much for sharing your work!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien42011 months ago

Fantastic read. Thanks for sharing.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFL8 months ago

This is one of the best stories I have read here.

About time a story was written that shows caring and so much love and acceptance.

Besides the fact I know I wish I was Addie!

UncleFester623UncleFester623about 2 months ago

Great story. Great succession of events and great characters

wvBalzakwvBalzakabout 1 month ago

A great story! I loved how her sister helped her through this transition. Please, more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Thank you for this story. It was well written and absolutely lovely!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireandlace0533@fireandlace0533
Long time reader, new author. Prefer longer stories with character background. Hoping to write stories in multiple categories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES