Big in Japan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah." I gasped. "I love reclaiming my Vixen with her Bull's cum already in her." I began fucking my wife as hard as I could, feeling my nut rising. I concentrated completely on the fuck, putting all my hara into it.

Along with the nastiness of the sloppy seconds, the length of time since I'd come, and just the wonderful heat and wetness of my wife's warm, welcoming womanhood, I wasn't going to last very long. I didn't try to fight it as my climax built inside me, then exploded as the familiar gray mist swirled behind my eyes.

"UHHK! GHACK!" I gasped out. The first burst of semen fired out of my cock and splattered against the back of Laura's vagina. "UHHH!" All the tensions fired out of my body along with my semen. After several intense pulses, I was spent, and I felt myself collapsing on top of Laura.

We had made love in Paris, and now we'd made love in Japan, I thought to myself as I fell asl....

Part 16 - Brotherhood and Sisterhood

After two hours of sleep and a Japanese bath... being scrubbed down followed by a few moments in an extremely hot hot tub... I felt much refreshed as I dressed in a fresh black kimono with black leggings for the rituals ahead.

Our host came to visit us. "There is a shrine on our property, with the family graves nearby." he told us. "We will have the wake at the shrine, which is a large room with side rooms. The funeral tomorrow will be outdoors in what Misaki-sama called 'the meadow'. It's view over the town and the valley was his favorite."

"Are Takaki Taichi-sama's ashes at the cemetery?" I asked.

"Yes." said our host. "And you may visit and pay tribute, but only after the ceremonies for Misaki-sama are over. Also, Don-sama, we understand that you are a student of our history. We have arranged for you to visit Sekigahara, the site of the great battle in the year 1600 of your counting."

"Ah!" I said happily. 'Arigato! I will enjoy that very much!"

"It is our honor to arrange it for you." said our host. "Also, the Israelis have sent a small delegation, and one of them has asked to see you."

I understood that fully. "We'll do that now." I said. "Todd, Teresa, you're with me..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Taking a wrapped package with me, I was driven with Todd and Teresa to what we would call a hotel nearer the town. There were twelve guesthouses around the large Japanese garden with a tea house in the middle of the garden. Several European countries had rented guesthouses for their delegations, as did Israel, and security around the compound was strong.

When we were ushered into the Israeli house, a paper-lattice door slid back to reveal the lone person inside the room, a scarf and veil hiding her identity. As the door closed behind us, she threw back the scarf and veil. She was, of course...

... my sister Elizabeth.

"Konnichi wa, Brother." she said. "Konnichi wa, Todd, Teresa."

"Hi Mom!" Todd said. Abandoning all protocol, he went forward and gave his mother a warm hug, which she returned as warmly.

"Please, have a seat." Elizabeth said, indicating the low table with a teapot and cups on it. I noticed she was wearing her Clan necklace, identical to mine but in blue with a white background.

I nodded, and we sat down around the table. Teresa poured tea, and was about to offer the first cup to our hostess, expecting her to have Teresa offer it to me. Instead, Elizabeth said "I think we can observe American customs more than Japanese ones, yes?"

I agreed, so unlike Japanese protocol, Elizabeth took the first cup a point to make the first sip of the tea, to show that it was safe to drink. Todd followed suit, then I drank from my cup and Teresa from hers.

I said "Should I be surprised that you are here, Sister?"

"Oh no, I insisted upon coming." Elizabeth said. "Misaki-sama and I shared information often. As you know, Iran and North Korea, the DPRK as we call them, are allies with each other, and enemies of us. I shared with Misaki information we learned about the Iran-DPRK axis from Iran, and he did likewise with information obtained from the DPRK."

Elizabeth continued: "He would always send glowing remarks about my son's company's successes, and I'd compliment his daughter's role. But it was what you did, Teresa, giving that money to University Hospital, that truly impressed him the most. He said that you were the most worthy samurai he'd had the honor to know, all present company included, and that I should be very proud to be the mother-in-law of such an honorable woman."

I knew that my sister's words were an ever-so-subtle dig at me; some things between us would never change But I merely said "I agree with the Misaki-sama's evaluation of my niece-in-law and Crowbar Clan member." Teresa bowed, partly to hide that she was blushing.

"How are Carole and Tasha and your boys doing?" Elizabeth asked me.

"Carole has inherited her beauty from her mother, her intelligence from her father, and her unlimited capacity to get into great trouble from her aunt." I said, replying to my sister's little 'dig' at me. Todd laughed out loud and Elizabeth grinned at that as Teresa poured all of us more tea. My sister then asked Todd and Teresa about their families, and they asked her about Israel, the things she could talk about, anyway.

And knowing it was required of me, I offered Elizabeth the wrapped package. She unwrapped it to reveal a kimono, her size, black in color. The mon was blue but only outlined in white, and the background was black like my own icon.

"Ah, you knew I would be here." Elizabeth said, immediately understanding what this meant. "As usual, not much gets past you."

"You will be part of our Clan group at the funeral tomorrow, and the wake today." I said. "The Misaki-sama would want you to be properly attired."

"Arigato, Brother." Elizabeth said. "And now, I must ask you to give me a few moments alone with my brother." I nodded, and Todd and Teresa excused themselves and left the room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Elizabeth spoke very quietly, barely audibly. And she alternated speaking in French and English, which I present in all English here:

"I heard about that plane sabotage, and also Easton Windham's brutal death." Elizabeth said. "It angers me greatly that my daughter-in-law was targeted like that, so I have some information for you. What little I know, anyway."

"I'll be grateful for anything you can give me." I replied.

Elizabeth began: "As you know, Brother, at least I think you know, I spent some time chasing down Jack Burke. Jack was in Houston, working for an oil company. What you may not know is that Easton Windham, also was in Houston, working for that oil company."

Elizabeth: "It turns out that Easton was part of a group of very nasty people. You've heard of doctors that are 'doctors for the Mob' (air quotes)? Easton was the 'accountant for the Mob', or one of them. Jack Burke was not a part of that, but he and Easton met and became friends again, until Jack got wind he was being pursued and disappeared again."

Elizabeth: "It also turns out that Easton did work for the Yakuza, helping them to launder money from various smuggling operations back to Japan. As you know, I did some smuggling work back in the day, and on rare occasion worked with the Yakuza. But my interests were in Europe, while they dealt with Asia."

Elizabeth: "But I digress. What I wanted to tell you was that more recently, but still several years ago, Easton Windham was in contact with his older brother Weston. In their younger days, the Windham brothers were like you and me in our younger days: anything but friends. But we made up, and it looks like they made up, too... and worked together."

Elizabeth: "As you know, molasses is a by-product of sugar production, and is sold and used to make rum. I always believed that the Windham brothers were involved in an illegal rum trade operation, along with Jen Sakai and her then-husband Hideo. And only now is that operation becoming known to the woefully inadequate ATF and DEA. They've gone after Jen Sakai as an enemy spy, but that is either misguided, or intentionally misguided. And that's all I really know."

"That explains some things." I said. "Thank you for telling me. Just one question, if I may: was Jen Sakai working with the rogue people in the Government that I call the 'Swamp Frogs'? Or do they have some other reason to want to kill her?"

Elizabeth smiled. "Not much gets past you, baby brother. All I can say is that I don't know, not for sure, but there are a few people high up in the American Intelligence chain, and by that I mean more than just the CIA, that are very, very corrupt, and are using their positions of power in the American Government for their personal enrichment as well as wielding power over others... crushing those who get in their way, as that Calvin & Hobbes cartoon strip said. And could they have worked with her? It's certainly possible."

I said "In payback for what you've told me, here is what I've been seeing: Easton Windham was so off-the-radar that I believed he was part of those same American Intelligence Services. And now your information tells me that he may have been a double agent. He may have been playing both sides, and got caught up."

Elizabeth said "Again, not much gets past you, baby brother. Okay, Don, you have the amazing gift of being able to spend every day with your sons, while I rarely get to see mine."

I took the hint. "I'll send him in to you." I replied as I got up...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When we got back to our cottage, Laura and I were asked to see Nagamasa-san in the main house. We were ushered into a small room, which was an office.

"Thank you for coming by." said Nagamasa-san. "Let me explain what is going to happen today. At what you Americans call the 'wake', the family will be up front, nearest the coffin. There is an urn in front of the coffin, in which we will three times offer incense by putting it in the urn to slowly burn. You will be part of the family group."

Nagamasa: "There will be another urn behind us, in which dignitaries and friends will offer their incense. That is normal. What is not normal is that in a side room will be a number of persons who will wear full black ninja style masks. They are active spies, and were hand-selected by my father for their work. They will make their incense offerings in there. And they have asked that you, Don-sama, and you, Laura-san, meet with them before the formal wake begins.

"Why?" asked Laura.

"I know the reason," said Nagamasa, "but please excuse me if I do not answer you now. All will be revealed at the proper time."

"We are honored to accept the invitation." I said before Laura could say anything. Unlike her daughter at times, my wife most very wisely kept her mouth shut.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3:00pm local time, Thursday, September 10th. Nagamasa-san, Mariko, Laura and I went into the shrine and were led to the side room, which had two Japanese military men as guards. We were admitted.

Inside were over 80 men and women, the men in black suits with black ties, the women in black kimonos. They all were wearing full-head black masks, with a silvery film over their eyes, so that they could see out but their eyes could not be seen. They were all wearing latex gloves, as well, so that no identifying marks or moles could be seen, and also so that they left no fingerprints.

Standing in front of them was Prince Ogaki, also wearing a black suit and tie, representing the Chrysanthemum Throne. They all bowed as one as we walked in front of them, and we (Nagamasa, Laura, and I) bowed back most formally. Then Ogaki handed Nagamasa a scroll, which he accepted, opened, and examined the hiragana characters.

Nagamasa said "These Officers of His Imperial Majesty's Intelligence Services have joined their late Master, Takaki Misaki-sama, in expressing their admiration for the abilities and the years of tireless work of Dr. Laura Fredricson of our sister Service, the Central Intelligence Agency."

"Bow." I whispered to Laura. We both bowed to the assemblage, and they bowed back, honor satisfied.

Nagamasa said "They have petitioned Dr. Fredricson to accept these swords as a token of their admiration, and for her to accept the title of Honorary Officer of His Imperial Majesty's Intelligence Services."

Laura had never been all that fond of our Clan doings and all the Japanese rituals. But she knew this was about as high an honor that Japanese Intelligence could bestow upon a foreigner, and it was for her Intelligence work. So she bowed and said she was honored to accept.

Ogaki was brought a long box, which he opened. "Don-san, would you be kind enough to give these to your wife?" I took the daishō, the sword pair, out of the box. Inlaid in the handles were the seals of the Japanese Intelligence and the CIA. I offered the wakizashi, the short sword first, and Mariko helped Laura put it into her sash. Then I properly handed my wife the katana, which she also put into her sash.

Laura bowed and said loudly "Arigato gozaimasu." In return, Ogaki led the Intelligence Officers in a sustained round of applause. Laura bowed again, this time to hide the emotion she was feeling...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We came out of the side room and made our way to the family group. I had introduced Elizabeth to the family, and she was with us now, attired in her black kimono with blue icons. We took our places near the front. The casket with Misaki-sama's body was on the raised stage in front of us, surrounded by a virtual garden of flowers, and his photo and a placard with his name in Japanese was also there.

We'd been given three sticks of incense each, and one-by-one we went forward, lit one stick, and put it in the urn. With others doing the same, it was not long before the air was heavy with the smell of the incense.

During the wake, condolence money is offered by the guests to the hosts, in this case Nagamasa and Mariko. This was what the Japanese did, of course, but Misaki had in his lifetime asked his children to donate the money to Japan's best research hospital. I began to sense a pattern, there...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As the sun set in the west, Misaki's blood relatives went to perform the cremation and bone-picking ceremonies. Knowing it was my duty to do so, I hosted a dinner for the guests that had lodgings on the family property. An Ichimoku Industries Officer that Todd knew well was among the guests, and told us some stories.

"In olden times," he said, "we Japanese traveled in large numbers along the great roads between Edo, now Tokyo, and Kyoto and Osaka. Kyoto was the capital, where the Emperor was based in those times. People would stop along the way at inns, and would have feasts like these, with song and, of course, drinking." Everyone laughed.

"So let us celebrate tonight the life of the Misaki-sama," the man continued, "and remember his love of the ancient traditions." With that, several women in kimonos, their faces painted white in the tradition of the 'gei-sha', came out with shamisen, also called samisen, the three-stringed instrument. They played and sang as everyone talked... and drank.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was late, and Nagamasa, Mariko, and 'our host' had returned and joined the dinner. Not long afterwards, I thanked everyone for coming and told them to remain as long as they wished, and we took our leave of them. This allowed the guests to leave, and the party began breaking up pretty quickly.

As we headed back to our cottage, our host came up. "Sire," he said, "someone has asked to see you. He is at the tea house's reception room." That room was a 'normal' sized reception room that people could meet and talk before attending a chanoyu in the much smaller formal tea houses.

"Teresa, you're with me." I said. And she was, as my bodyguard. As we went towards the house, with a number of Japanese security and Police attending, I told Teresa in English what I expected this to be...

Part 17 - Rituals of Honor

When we got to the tea room, it was set up for a formal reception. There were two cushions, one bigger than the other, and the smaller one on a lower level than the upper one. "Put the smaller cushion on the same level with the bigger one." I said. "And no saké. Bring cha for our guest." Maids rushed off as one man went in and rearranged the cushions.

I sat down Japanese-style on the larger cushion, facing the doorway. I had my short sword, but instead of my katana, I was carrying my red crowbar in my hand. Teresa was to my left, and a teapot and three cups were on the small round table between the cushions. She was fully armed (with her gun as well as her sword), and ready to defend me.

A Japanese man appeared at the doorway. He was of medium height, slender, had a rugged face that I'm told women considered handsome, and a full head of black hair. He was wearing a black suit with a black tie. He was frisked for weapons by the security people, then allowed to come into the room.

He bowed properly at the doorway, and we bowed back. He then came to about five paces away and bowed again. "My name is Saigawa Masaharu, representing the Ninkyō Dantai." I knew that was the name the Yakuza called themselves. "I request the honor of speaking with the Iron Crowbar, and with the Iron Wolf also, if you please."

"Please, be seated." I said, indicating the cushion. Saigawa came forward slowly, and sat down and bowed, and we bowed back.

"Please excuse me for speaking English." I said. "Would you care for some cha?"

"Thank you, Sire." Saigawa said in English. Teresa poured the first cup and offered it to Saigawa, who said "Please, give the first cup to the Iron Crowbar."

"I could not possibly be so impolite." I said. "Please, honor me by accepting the cup, as my guest." Saigawa allowed himself to be persuaded, then Teresa gave me the second cup.

"Pour some for yourself, Iron Wolf." I said. Teresa did so. "So," I said, "how my I be of service, Masaharu-san?"

"Thank you for agreeing to hear me out." said Saigawa. "I've come with a message for you, and information. We want nothing in return, except to ask that you check my words to see that they are true, and then believe them when you find that they are."

"Certainly." I said. "Please, go ahead."

Saigawa began: "I want you to know that the Ninkyō Dantai had nothing to do with the attempt to sabotage the Iron Wolf's aircraft, nor anything to do with the murder of her former husband, Easton Windham."

I said "I believe you already. Cha?" Teresa poured us all more of the tea.

Saigawa said "I also must tell you that you have been lied to by your FBI, and that our organization has never attempted to kill the children of Takaki Misaki-san, nor did we put a bounty on them. Nor would we. And the same goes for your families. We have very little interest in what is happening in America. We have plenty of business over here to worry about."

I said "Thank you for telling me that. So why is the FBI lying to me?"

"Some of them may not realize that they are, Sire." said Saigawa. "They may simply be repeating what they have been told, or what they believe to be true. In any case, it is what you Americans call the 'red herring'. And their efforts against us are misguided. But I will also tell you this, Crowbar-sama. Your country's Director of National Intelligence, Brendan Chapel... he is a loathsome, totally dishonorable man that does not keep his word."

"I could not agree more." I said agreeably. "Any help your organization can give me that will help me bring him to further dishonor will be greatly appreciated, and possibly rewarded in many ways.."