All Comments on 'Big Jake'

by newchubdom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bigoneucanusebigoneucanuseover 16 years ago

hot as hell. cant wait for the next one sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more?

this was hot!!! please let there be more to this!!!

nick

Tiberius58Tiberius58over 16 years ago

A truly brilliant story. Keep it up (literally-of course).I was actually there, with my dick up the young guy's ass.

Tiberius58Tiberius58over 16 years ago

A truly brilliant story. Keep it up (literally-of course).I was actually there, with my dick up the young guy's ass.

LysyanaLysyanaalmost 15 years ago
Great

upbuilding and great characters!

Keep it comming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Any chance of a sequel

This is a really doo story, I hope you continue it at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Real life progression

Good job. He went from fighting to submitting. Had that happen when I was in my teens at truck stop. Got into the truck cab fighting by sun up I was tamed. It happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story and great comment

from the reader who wrote real life progression. Plenty of young guys feel the need to submit to a male who's older or fitter or stronger. They really enjoy getting the Alpha male's fat cock filling their mouth and stuffing their tight little twat. But I think the greatest enjoyment comes when the superior male is an older brother, an uncle, a cousin, or best of all dad himself, with all his authority and power as the kid's father. The boy aches to have dad treat him like a girl, blow his heavy loaded daddy-balls down his throat and up his ass, hear dad say, "son, you're tighter than your mother. From now on this cute little cunt of yours is mine." Sometimes hearing that is enough for the boy to shoot his own load all over his stomach and chest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!

OMG! MORE LIKE THIS PLEASE!

DaddyD88DaddyD88over 4 years ago
super hot story!

I loved this one! I really liked how you took your time during the hot moments instead of rushing. Smack, slam.. mmm so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story!

Great stand alone, but I'd like to see you take it further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernewchubdom@newchubdom
I have written creatively for advertising and marketing. Currently, I am a screen writer for multimedia projects from training to feature films.