Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mrs. Santori re-emerged she wore a concerned look. "There is a slight change in plans...nothing major."

James didn't like what he was hearing.

"What is it mother? Out with it."

"There was a woman inside Miss Johnson's office; Miss Johnson see, she's the Principal. Someone is here to enroll her daughter for the term that begins in September. Ms. Johnson said that they could watch my presentation. She thought it would good for them to observe what kind of forward thinking we have here at Cliffside."

"You said them?"

"Oh yes, mother and daughter are inside. Her name is Veronica. She's very nice, and very cute too. James, it's a good thing that you're gay, otherwise...well, I think I'd be worried about you having an accident."

Jane laughed. "This going to be good. By the way, is Veronica the mother or the daughter?"

"Veronica is the daughter. Her mother is Louise Higgins, but she said to call her Louise. Oh, and she is very attractive too. I was shocked when I saw she had an eighteen-year-old daughter. She must have had her when she was very young."

James took a deep breath. "I don't know?"

Mrs. Santori tried to reassure. "I know you've suffered a lot already, and I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to leave, but James, this is important for me, and it's also important for you. You can take a big step towards overcoming your fear of being naked in public. It must be frustrating to be a nudist and ashamed of your body."

"He's not ashamed of his body, just his giant dong."

"Jane," Mrs. Santori said, sharply, "you shouldn't be so vulgar and inconsiderate." Turning to James, she said: "I must apologize for my daughter. My husband and I probably spoiled her too much when she was a child,"

Jane ignored her mother's admonition; she was on a roll. "I'm just thinking of James. Can you make the ladies promise they won't laugh at James'...uh, you know...his big thing?"

"That's a very good point. I'll tell you what. You two should go down the hall to the first room on the left. There is a big partition on one side of the room. You can go behind there and change."

"Change? Change into what?"

"Jane, must you always be so crude? This is very difficult for James. Try and act like a grown up."

"Sorry mother."

"As I was saying, I'll escort the ladies into the room. There will be Miss Johnson, Louise and her daughter, Veronica. I'll tell them about your size. Oh, don't worry, James. I'll be very respectful, but I want to remind them that men come in all sizes, and no size is better than another..."

"That's not what I heard," interrupted Jane.

"Jane, you're too old for me to put you over my knee and spank, but that's what you deserve; a good spanking."

"Sorry mother. I'm just trying to get James to relax. I thought a little humor might help."

"One of these days, Jane, we're going to have a long talk. You dress like a tramp, your underwear sticks out for all the world to see; I don't know why a kind, sweet, decent man like James would want to be friends with you."

Jane wanted to reply and say, 'because I'm a good fuck', but she feared her mother might have a heart attack, so she refrained. Her mother returned to Miss Johnson's office and she and James went down the hall to the room on the left.

"You really did it this time, Jane, didn't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean," he said. Jane laughed.

"This is your lucky day. Now you get to show off for little Veronica. You never know, maybe she has Donkey girl material. You heard what my mother said. The girls who enroll here are sluts, skanks, and dumb asses."

"She didn't say that."

"Maybe not in those exact words, but trust me. Most of the girls who attend Cliffside aren't here because their parents are out of town. They're here because their parents want to keep them away from boys. And why do you think that is?"

"Whatever, it's not worth arguing."

"That's right. Now take off your clothes. My mother will be here in a minute." Jane fiddled with the partition. "Oh, look," she said, "you can peek out through this section. We can spy on the women before you walk out, so you'll know what you're getting yourself into."

"Getting myself into? You got me into this."

"Yes, but as a favor to you. Are you ready...oh my God!" Jane laughed hysterically.

"You can't go out like that. You're only supposed to get a boner when you're among friends. Don't lose the plot on us now."

"You're my friend, your mother's my friend. That should explain everything."

"Look, if you walk out there and Miss Johnson sees a flagpole, what then? You're gonna look like a perv. My mother will be ruined."

"I guess I could always..."

"Quiet, I hear them coming."

"...And as I was saying, ladies, the girls here at Cliffside will get a real-life anatomy lesson. The more they know about the male physique the better equipped they will be to handle situations later in life."

"I still don't know," said Louise. "A naked man paraded around in front of young ladies? My little Veronica..."

"I am not that little and I've seen naked men before. What's the big deal?"

"Hey, you should see this," Jane said. "Come here."

James peered through the opening in the partition. Miss Johnson, the Principal, wasn't much to look at. Veronica was cute, but to James, almost any eighteen-year-old girl would be cute. But she was conservatively dressed in blue jeans and a polo shirt, so he didn't consider her worthy of a second look. But Louise, her mother; that was a different story.

"I think you've done enough looking...why...what is it?" Jane pushed James aside to see what he was seeing. Veronica's mother was about forty, a full-figured forty. She had on a conservative business suit, but it could not hide her enormous breasts. The blazer and skirt she wore were peach-colored, and her blouse was black. By itself, no big deal. But she had nice legs, and she had them crossed, and her thighs stared out invitingly. Jane couldn't tell whether her skirt was super short or whether it had ridden up while she was seated. But it didn't matter; she knew James, she knew his penis, and she knew there was no way it was getting soft...unless...

"Jesus Christ," she muttered. "We're fucked. "Okay, we got to think fast." Desperate times called for desperate measures. "Quick, jerk-off."

"Right here""

"Of course, right here. Where else?"

"But..."

"But what? We don't have much time."

"...So, as I was saying, the model we're using is a professional nudist. He is used to being naked in public. He won't be aroused or have any dirty thoughts on his mind, so the students won't have to worry about that. Let me see if he's ready." Mrs. Santori walked up to the partition.

"Hurry up," said Jane. "I'll stall her."

"What's the matter, dear?"

"Nothing mother...uh, James is wearing button fly pants instead of a zipper. He's having trouble getting them off. Uh, one of the buttons is stuck. I'll go back and help him. We'll be right out."

Mrs. Santori waited about a minute. "Our model is almost ready," she said. Come on out, James. No need to be shy."

"Be quiet, you oaf," said Jane. "Try not to make any noise. Come on; hurry up. I've seen you jack in less than thirty seconds. What's taking so long?"

"Don't pressure me," he whispered. He kept stroking. "Okay, almost there. I'm almost there."

"James, no need to be shy. Come on out. We won't bite you." Mrs. Santori looked apologetically at the ladies. "He might be a little concerned about the size of his appendage. Sometimes people make fun of him. I'll go back there and reassure him."

"Come on, come on," implored Jane. She saw her mother approaching. "Oh no," she muttered.

It all happened at once. First, Mrs. Santori walked around the partition. "James, she exclaimed loudly!" He was stroking his meat furiously and didn't realize Mrs. Santori was there until he heard her voice.

James, in his hurry to ejaculate, hadn't given much thought to the discharge. There was no container or anything to use as a receptacle. He'd have to use the floor. It was too late to worry about it now. Conditions weren't optimal, but he was pretty good at masturbation, and despite the difficult situation, he was able to near himself to orgasm. He had a problem, however, which was getting over the final hump, and Jane's complaining wasn't making things easier. He was close, but couldn't finish. But when he heard Mrs. Santori call out his name, it sent him over the edge.

"Ah, ah, I'm cumming." Semen shot out, the first blast hitting the ground right in front of where Jane stood. She instinctively took a step backwards, forgetting about the flimsiness of the partition. As the second and third waves of semen erupted out of Mr. Penis, Jane had accidentally knocked down the partition and tumbled over it. James was too far into in his orgasm to do anything except to continue jerking. Mrs. Santori stood there in semi-shock with her mouth open wide. Mrs. Johnson, the Principal stood up. She was shocked too, but her anger was even greater.

Jane got back up; trying to regain what was left of her dignity. Her mother continued to stare at James in disbelief. James was too lost in ecstasy to care. Orgasms can be very satisfying.

"I think I'm going to like Cliffside," Veronica said to her mother, who remained impassive throughout the affair. But she might need to do a personal inspection of the male model before allowing him near her daughter.