All Comments on 'Big John'

by Trotl235

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I hope you continue with this story I love it so so sexy that beautiful act of submission just dreamy more please. X sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story hope you continue it as he gives in to being "his Dom's bitch"

isadoreisadorealmost 4 years ago

nothing is better than that feeling of submitting to an alpha. great story, hoping that there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

So wet right now. Hope there’s more

louiseacdlouiseacdalmost 4 years ago
whew , so hot

what a hot story, i love being the bitch , louise

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Great story, but I wanted him to take that first load in his mouth. It's just my preference as a Cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot and Interesting

liked this story and very hot.

I am gay and reading this story made me think that just because one has sex with the same sex doesn't necessarily make one gay.

I thought, after reading the 'you are a little bitch' that one could be straight and be a 'little bitch'...

"Good boy," she praised me. says the wife... so he is already her little Bitch.

Looking back, I wish some alpha had taken me a couple of times like Big John and made me face who I really was rather than all the other denial going on... even living for a little while as someones little bitch... but with caring and not exploitation would have been good.

Philosophical I know... but smiling away as I type this.

Big John is alpha enough and knows who he is and is conscious of the space he is in and not being all Tough like i've seen some. He gives the guy a piece of paper... smart move... I knew an older married man who grabbed my dick during a party at his own daughters place and I might have even met him again but he wasn't smart, no pieces of paper but he liked taking risks and that frightened me. Big John knew what/where and how... emotionally intelligent...

I wonder if I could write something like this...mmmmm... but with a different twist...

Thanks for great story and written a certain way to wake up my 'little bitch thoughts'... well done...

10 out of 5....

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 4 years ago
I'm a sissy faggot bitch too

I'm such a sissy faggot cocksucking gay slut bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!!

Love this story. Please tell us more.

buzzie1969buzzie1969almost 4 years ago
hot

hot story...loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

That was so hot, I wish I could meet someone just like that, to show me my place in life. I know that is who I am, just need that little shove in the right direction, to show me where I belong, on my knees sucking that Hugh cock and fucking my tight ass the way it needs it, I can only hope I can meet my Big John soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuck me

I love it, I have been fucked before and it was much like this, I really want to get fucked again by the right cock, but barebacking is much better, feeling the hot cum in my ass, then running down my legs as I suck his cock clean and get him hard again for another good fucking.

RSchwulerRSchwuleralmost 4 years ago
part two

Great story, really hope you continue

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 4 years ago
I'm so disappointed

I thought I knew the ending and I was wrong.

As Mike gave up his manhood to Big John, Rachel should have entered from the adjoining room.

Now you simply must write a second chapter in which it is revealed that his wife's girlfriend set him up to be seduced because she never thought he was good enough for his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mixed feelings

You write with some skill, but I was left with mixed feelings about this story. The trope of the heterosexual male (or, in some cases, a male who had hitherto considered himself to be straight) becoming aware that he is sexually aroused by another man, is one which is common enough on these forums. And yet hardly ever - if at all - is there any convincing exploration of the inner turmoil, conflict, or struggle that such a realisation would actually provoke.

What we usually have in stories like this is the equivalent of "Wh- what? I'm not gay?! I'm ... OK, fuck me Daddy. Make me your bitch". At which point, the protagonists' alleged heterosexuality vanishes in the haze, and they become total sluts who can't get enough dick. To my mind, at least, such tales fail to convince. A writer of your ability could, I think, have taken longer over this story, and explored in more detail the narrator's reactions, as well as John's seductive role in that process.

Also, while I saw what you were trying to do, the ending gave the distinct impression that you had become bored with the tale, or didn't quite know how to finish it.

... And yes, this is Lit., not the Pulitzer prize for fiction; but writers of your ability can do better, and in my view should.

switchitter13switchitter13over 2 years ago

My little 4 inch dick throbbed reading this

KRoyKRoyover 1 year ago

Was stroking myself all the way through. I’m also married and waiting to have an alpha male take me and turn me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous