Big John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like that. You're a very good little cocksucker," John moaned. "Don't forget about my old balls," he continued when I pulled him out again.

Lifting his cock with my right hand, I took his balls in my left. I ducked down under him sucking one of his balls into my mouth giving it some proper love.

"Very good boy," I heard John from above me as I took his other ball between my lips. I wasn't sure what was with the names but for whatever reason, I liked it.

Bringing my head back up, I hungrily took his cock into my mouth again. Filled with his encouraging words, I wanted to be the best little cocksucker he ever had. I was surprised at my own thoughts, calling myself a cocksucker. But it just seemed so natural.

"I never told you what I read when I saw you yesterday. Would you like to know?" he suddenly asked out of nowhere.

Although, taken aback by his question, I was curious. "Mhmm," I mumbled around his cock, raising my eyes towards him again.

"From the moment I saw you I knew I would conquer you. A young cub, lost in the woods. Waiting for someone like me to show you, who you really are. Did you realize who you really are yet?" he gazed down at me. He was gripping me tighter once again, his hips slowly thrusting forward.

A cocksucker? Was that who I was? I wondered. Or does he have something else in mind?

"I doubt you do," John chuckled. "Seeing you there, a step behind your wife," Wife? Rang through my mind but was quickly lost as he continued. "like a little lamb, hiding from a big bad wolf," he shook his head, "And now look at you, kneeling in front of the wolf, doing exactly as he demands. You, my boy, are a little bitch."

My eyes widened at his words. I tried to force myself of off his cock to protest but he held me too tight. He let out a heartfelt laugh. "Come on, now. Are you really trying to deny it while in this position?"

I stopped struggling at his words. Looking back at the way I acted how could I deny it? He called me over and I came, he gave me an out and I stayed, I let him push me onto my knees, I let him order me around like a... like a little bitch. Even though I never thought of myself as gay, I was now happily slurping on a cock. And not just any cock but a cock of some old stranger.

I realized he was totally right; I was just a little bitch. That's what I always wanted to be but never got the chance. And he was now giving me that chance. To be who I really was.

And with that realization in my mind, I got back to work. With renewed vigour I started bobbing my head back and forth, taking him deeper and deeper. I could feel myself gagging but I powered through it. I was determined to give this man the best blowjob he ever received.

"Oh yes," he moaned loudly, "that's it, accept who you really are. There's nothing to be ashamed off. Just enjoy it."

With his last words ringing through my head, I pulled away to take a deep breath and then took him all the way in. I felt his flabby belly press against my forehead as his massive cock filled my throat. His unshaven pubic hair tickled my nose, making me quickly pull away to sneeze, followed up by several coughs.

I felt his hand rubbing me behind my ear. "It's okay, you will get used to it eventually," looking up at him, I saw a big grin decorating his face. Eventually? I asked myself. Does he expect more than... My thoughts got interrupted however when John grabbed me and lifted me up.

"Now strip," he ordered, taking off his own shirt. As I looked at him completely naked, I bit my lower lip. He was old but in no way was he frail. Even though he had a good amount of fat on him, his build made him look strong. And the fact that he didn't seem to be anywhere close to a climax yet, showed his incredible stamina for his age. And I couldn't help but find him irresistibly attractive.

Not wanting to displease him, I quickly discarded my clothes. Any shyness or resistance I showed when I first arrived here was gone. I knew my place now. And so, I stood in front of him, completely naked, letting his eyes look me up.

Not letting on whatever was going through his mind, he just grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the couch. I followed his order without a question. Sitting down on the couch, John reached up, grabbing my chin and pulling me closer towards him.

"What are you?" he asked me calmly.

"I..." I knew exactly what he wanted to hear and I came to terms with it already. And yet, I found myself struggling to say it out loud. But why? It was who I was. Why be ashamed for it? Steeling myself I finally uttered the words: "I am a little bitch."

"Yes, you are," he nodded approvingly. "But you're not just any bitch, Mike. You're my bitch. Do you understand?"

His bold words send a shiver down my spine. He just proclaimed his ownership of me. And I liked the idea more than anything. "I understand," I replied with a nod.

But John shook his head. "You understand what?"

Taking a deep breath, I paused for a while. There's no going back. Once i say it that's it. I will be his. I realized. But that just made me more excited. "I am your bitch, John," I declared my complete submission to him.

With a smile, John pulled me on top of himself. I straddled him, feeling his now semi hard cock nestled in between my asscheeks while my own cock pressed into his belly. Our lips met once again, this time in a heated, passionate kiss. Holding his head in my hands I gave myself to him, letting our tongues dance a wet tango.

It didn't take long for me to feel his cock slither up to attention once again. Hard as a rock it pressed against my ass. My mind was flooded with the thoughts of it inside of me. Would it hurt? Would I be able to take it? Would I love it? So many questions and I knew the answers to them are just around the corner.

Breaking the kiss, John gently pushed a finger between my lips. I sucked on it instinctively, until he pulled it out, glistening with my saliva. He then reached around me and I felt slight pressure on my ass. I groaned softly as he forced his wet finger inside of me. Falling forward onto his pillow like body, I wrapped my hands around him. I held on tight as his finger drove into me.

"Oh my god," I whimpered into his ear.

"I want that tight ass of yours around my dick," he growled into my ear in response.

Suddenly taking his finger out, he grabbed me tightly and turned us around. I found myself lying on my back, with my legs in the air and John towering over me. Getting of the couch, John picked up a condom out of a nearby drawer and threw it on me. He then moved right next to me, his cock swaying right above my face.

Not waiting for any orders, I took him into my mouth, while carefully tearing the condom wrapper. My eyes rolled back as I enjoyed the wonderful masculine taste but I knew this wasn't the plan now. Pulling his cock out again, I flicked my tongue mischievously over the very tip and then rolled the condom onto his cock.

John pet me lovingly, climbing back onto the couch. The rubber covering his cock brushed me as he carefully positioned himself on top of me, with my legs on either side of him. I gasped when his tip softly pressed against my asshole. Feeling wary, I placed my hands on his chest. But he did not like that. He grabbed my hands by my wrists and lifted them above my head. Holding both of my hands securely in just one of his huge hands, he grabbed my hips with the other and started to slowly drive his thick cock into me.

"Just relax," John whispered into my ear.

Shutting my eyes, I exhaled deeply, doing my best to not yelp in pain. His dick was already impressively large but feeling it stretch my tight ass boosted it to whole other level. I wanted to hold onto him for comfort so bad but he held my hands too tight. All I could do was lay and accept the invader in my body. And even through the pain, I knew that was exactly what I craved. Without a single word of protest, I let him continue. Just like a good little bitch should.

Suddenly I burst out into a giggle as his pubic hair tickled my balls. He's all the way in. He fits! I realized blissfully. He stopped for a moment, letting my ass to get used to him. The pain slowly faded away, leaving only the delightful feeling of fullness. Then he started pulling out and I gasped at the sudden emptiness. But that didn't last long as he once again thrust into me, this time much faster. I moaned in pleasure when his balls hit my ass. And then again and again and again.

He started pumping into me, at first in a slow, steady tempo. But soon he started to pick up his pace. Opening my eyes, I looked up at him but I could only see his broad chest, glistening with sweat. His belly kept rubbing on my cock, making me mad with lust. I desperately wanted to touch myself, but I was still unable to. So instead I decided to lift my legs and wrap them around his wide frame to the best of my abilities. That made him slow down a bit, making his thrust steady and deep. Oh, so very deep.

Feeling flushed and breathless I knew I was getting very close to my own climax. But just before I could reach that finale crescendo, John pulled out of me. I groaned in frustration, which made him chuckle. "Turn around," he ordered, lifting himself up.

Not wanting to displease him, I turned around into the doggy position. "Such a good boy," he purred, softly rubbing my back. "What do you want, slut?" he gnarled.

"I want to cum," I whimpered in frustration.

"Wrong answer," he rewarded me with a loud smack across my ass. "What do you want, slut?" he demanded again.

Afraid of another painful slap, I tried my best to think of an answer that would please him. Please him? "I want to please you, John. I want to be your little boytoy. Let you use me however you want," I felt pathetic for uttering those words. But that was what I really wanted. Why be ashamed of it?

I could feel John's strong hands grip my hips as he moved closer. "And? What do you want right now?" he said in a softer voice, while lazily sliding his cock between my ass cheeks.

"I want your big cock inside of me. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want you to make me squeal like the little bitch I am," the words were coming to me, like I was born with them. "Please, John. Fuck me," I begged.

"Yes, yes. My little bitch," John purred, ramming his cock back into me.

"Oh, fuck yes," I cried out loudly. All the gentle playfulness he showed last time was gone. Now was time for the pure, raw sex. He started nailing me like a sledgehammer. I collapsed onto my elbows, burrowing my head in the couch to scream. Loud sounds of sex echoed through the house, possibly even further.

Suddenly I felt his hand tug on my hair. Not harshly, but strongly enough to make me lift up onto my knees. "I love your big dick," I moaned blissfully.

"You will be getting a lot more of it, don't worry. Do you know why?" he growled into my ear.

"Be-because I am your lit-little bitch. Your slu-slut. I am yours, only yours, John" I breathed out erratically.

"That you are," he kissed me roughly.

His beautiful cock in my ass together with all the strange things I said and thought, I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Cum-cumming," I yelped, falling back onto my elbows, spraying my load all over the couch. Completely disregarding my own orgasm, John kept on going like nothing has happened. Thrusting into me harder than ever, I could tell he was getting close himself.

Letting out a guttural groan, he thrust in one last time, going balls deep. I felt pleasant warmth spread through my ass as he filled the condom with his seed. He pulled out moments later, letting me drop down onto the couch. I was completely exhausted. Completely satisfied.

I stayed there lying for a while, unsure of what to do next when a piece of cloth landed on my naked body.

"Clean up," John muttered.


12