Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 06

Story Info
The women enjoy the benefits of the newly installed bar.
9k words
4.76
4.2k
8

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Character Bio: Kayla Foxx

Physical Traits

BT = Before Transformation : AT = After Transformation

Age: 23

DOB: July 26, 1996

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Height: 5'9" BT, 5'10" AT

Weight: 155 BT, 122 AT*

Hair Color: Yellow Blonde

Eye Color: Light Sea-Green

AT: Cat Girl

Ears AT: Black cat ears on either side of the top of her head. Her ears are independent of each other, meaning she can move one ear in multiple positions while keeping the other one in one immovable position.

Face: Round face. Average eyebrows appear to be a dirty blonde color above even spaced eyes, slightly down-turned at the outside corners. Short eyelashes the color of her eyebrows. Sloping nose that was slightly upturned and adorned with a simple silver ring in the left nostril. An inviting mouth with thin, pert lips.

Torso: Average size with hips slightly more narrow than shoulders. A-cup breasts that still jiggle when she bounces but never needs to wear a bra. Tattoo of a roaring lion on her left shoulder and halfway down her arm. Abdomen is flat with a silver bellybutton ring in the shape of a rose in her bellybutton. Butt is slightly rounded and small.

AT she has a black tail about three and a half feet in length protruding from her tailbone. The fur is about as soft as cat fur normally is. She loves to swing it around and pop people with it as if it were a whip. She also loves to curl it around her Master's thigh when she is near him while her arms are curled around his bicep.

Legs: Slightly longer than her torso and head combined. Average-sized, muscled thighs and calves indicate she stands on her feet most of the day. When standing with feet together she has a tiny thigh-gap about the height and width of her Master's index and middle finger when inserted horizontally.

Attire: Jeans or jean shorts and cowboy boots. She doesn't really care about the style of top she wears as long as it's darker in color.

Hometown: Chickasha, OK

Education: High School Diploma. Her parents moved to Okmulgee three months before she graduated high school. She stayed at friends houses until after graduation and moved in with her parents in Okmulgee. Never feeling the need to go to college, she got jobs in and around town, eventually landing the job at the local tavern and working her way up from the dish pit to finally ending up behind the bar where she loves to be.

Backstory

Born to parents Brian and Melody Foxx in Chickasha, Oklahoma, she grew up a daddy's girl so ended up being a tomboy. Her older brother and sister never cared for the outdoors but her dad loved to hunt and fish and camp. There were times when her dad would go on a three-day camping trip with just a tent and basic supplies. Those were the times that were the most special to her as it was just her and her dad because the rest of the family had no desire to drive out to a campsite only to hike a couple of miles into the woods to "rough it" as her mother put it. As a family, though, they did spend a lot of time on the water. Her dad had a boat and most weekends would find them hosting parties out on the water.

She met Rig the first time he came into her tavern to eat and have a couple of drinks. She was immediately attracted to him, even though he was almost twice her age. They hit it off and began seeing each other on and off. Their relationship was rocky, mostly because of the age difference. Her friends would always look down on her or try to get her to see younger men. None of them were supportive. Her parents tried to be, but she could see it was difficult for them. The only ones that really supported her relationship with Rig were her siblings. Her brother was of the mindset of "Fuck what everyone else thinks as long as you're happy." Her sister didn't care one way or the other, either, as long as she was happy.

The other issue that always came up in their relationship was Rig's deceased wife. Kayla was never the patient sort. She hated waiting. So, when she felt Rig was never going to commit to their relationship, she broke it off just after Valentine's Day.

*It should be noted that while Kayla is still essentially human, she gets some of her biological characteristics from cats. After her transformation, while she is taller and more muscular, her weight is significantly reduced. This is due to her taking on more of the cat's lighter bone structure.

Chapter Six

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Kayla woke up to the sounds of soft humming. That wasn't what had woken her, though. Her body was tingling all over. Her hands were between her legs and they were soaked with her arousal. Somebody was rubbing her ears and it made her so hot and horny she thought she was going to burn up. She raised her hands to the side of her head to stop them, but she only felt smooth skin where her ears should have been. She bolted awaked, trying to sit up, but something, no, someone was holding her back.

"Shhh," Shannon told her. "It's okay. I'm right here, just like I promised." Kayla looked to her left with wide eyes. Shannon's gorgeous light blue eyes stared back at her. "Hi there, Kitty Kat," Shannon purred.

Kayla smiled tentatively. "Like...you promised?" she asked hesitantly. Shannon nodded and took one of her nipples in her mouth. She sucked on it softly and rolled it around with her tongue. "Ohhhh," Kayla moaned. "What...I..." she stammered as she raised a hand to the pixie-haired woman's face.

Shannon shushed her gently as she released the cat girl's nipple. "Shhhh. Just relax, my love," she purred again as she took Kayla's fingers into her mouth, sucking the cat girl's juices off of them.

"But...I don't...understand," Kayla replied, panting as Shannon went back to her nipple. Shannon reached around and gingerly wrapped her hand around the base of Kayla's tail. Kayla tensed for a second as pleasure shot through her pussy and out through her body like a raging wildfire. "OHHHH!" she exclaimed as Shannon began softly kneading and stroking it. "OHHH GOD!" She began to pant. "What...the fuck...are you...doing...to me?" she finally managed to ask through pants and moans.

"Hmmmm," Shannon hummed around her nipple before releasing it with a pop. "Jasmine asked me to do this for you, since I was going to be in here anyway." She leaned up and kissed the cat girl, darting her tongue inside her mouth and playing with her tongue.

Kayla broke the kiss to take a deep breath. "I...can't breathe...I..." She trailed off as Shannon rolled, pulling Kayla on top of her. Kayla's rocking hips ended up between Shannon's legs and their pussies collided together. Kayla began fucking the hot doctor, pussy to pussy, as Shannon continued her ministrations on her tail. The amount of arousal coming from Kayla allowed no friction as their clits rubbed together.

"Cum for me, Kitty Kat," Shannon purred, starting to pant in pleasure. Shannon took Kayla's other nipple in her mouth as her free hand moved to the cat girl's head and started rubbing the inside of her ear. "Cum for me, then I'll explain everything," she said again, pulling off the nipple then latching onto it again.

Kayla started purring as she cried out. "AH! YES! OH MY GOD, YES!" Her whole body tingled then, and it felt like she was a ball of static electricity that suddenly exploded as she orgasmed. "AH!! FUCK!" She screamed as her body locked up and vibrated. She collapsed on top of Shannon. Her body was jerking and spasming in her orgasm.

Shannon held the cat girl tightly to her chest as her orgasm rocketed through her. She calmed after a few seconds, little aftershocks quaking through her now and again. "I love you, Kitty Kat," Shannon whispered into her ear.

Kayla's ear twitched slightly as Shannon's breath tickled the fine hairs of her inner ear. She was still panting softly, trying to come down from her high. She tried to reply but was too dazed and exhausted from her climax. All she could get out was a weak mumble. "ahhh luuuhhh."

Shannon giggled under her. "It really is that good, huh?" she asked.

Kayla nodded softly into her neck. "Mmm hmm." Her bladder started communicating with her brain, finally. "baaa, rooo," Kayla weakly tried to say.

"What, baby girl?" Shannon asked.

"baaa...rooo," Kayla tried again. Her pleasure-addled mind wouldn't let her get the word out.

"I don't understand, sweetheart."

"Peeeeee," Kayla finally got out.

"OH!" Shannon giggled. "Okay," she said, and rolled the cat girl onto her side and slid out from under her. "Come on," she prodded as she climbed off the bed. She helped Kayla sit up, then stand, then walk on wobbling legs to the toilet.

"Ahhhh," Kayla sighed weakly as she sat down and started peeing. She didn't even realize her tail was in the toilet as she let loose.

Shannon giggled and pulled the girl's tail out of the toilet, drying it with a towel. "Gonna have to get used to this thing," she said, comically waving it front of Kayla's face.

Kayla went cross-eyed trying to focus on the thing Shannon held in front of her. It felt weird, like there was a hand around her wrist, but her hands were free. She started slowly getting her strength back as she reached up and took the tail from Shannon. She could feel the fur in her hand, as well as feel her hand wrapped around the thing. It was a lot like the sensations of holding onto your opposite wrist with one hand. She looked up at Shannon. "This is weird," she commented.

"How so?" Shannon asked in her normal voice.

Kayla winced and, dropping the tail, put her hands on the side of her head where her ears should have been. "Not so loud," she said. Realizing her ears weren't there, she looked up at Shannon with wide, almost panicky eyes.

"Easy," Shannon soothed. "They're up here," she said, taking the cat girl by the hands and placing them on top of her head.

Kayla's hands touched her soft, furry ears and her eyes went wide. "That really happened," she said, looking into Shannon's eyes. "Didn't it?"

"What really happened, baby doll?" Shannon asked.

"Yesterday," she replied stroking and playing with her ears. "I thought it was all a dream."

Shannon giggled again as she got some toilet paper and wiped the girl's pussy dry. "Yes," she said, smiling. "It really happened."

Kayla stood up and looked in the mirror. On top of her head, one on each side, was a pair of furry, black cat ears. "Holy hell," she whispered in awe. She turned her head around and down, looking at her tail swishing lazily back and forth. "HOLY FUCKING HELL!" she exclaimed excitedly. "THAT REALLY FUCKING HAPPENED!!" She laughed. Her laughter was of excitement, but mixed with a hint of evil scientist.

Shannon laughed with her. "Come on, Kitty Kat," she said, pulling gently on her arm. "Bath or shower?"

"I don't care," she grinned mischievously. "As long as you do that thing with my tail again."

Shannon laughed. "I'd love to," she answered as they walked into the hall. The other girls were lined up along the wall in no apparent order. Kayla grinned at them. "But why don't we let one of your sisters have a chance to do that for you."

Brittany approached. "Breakfast is ready, Kitty Kat," she said. "But let's get you cleaned up first, yeah?" Kayla grinned as she let the ebony beauty pull her along behind her into the bathroom. She caught sight of Jasmine smiling and giving her a wave with just her pinky finger as she disappeared through the door.

Jasmine looked at the other women. "Ladies, to the living room, please," she said. "I asked Brittany to brief me last night as to what project good ole Uncle Sam was going to get started on next, as she wanted to be the one to bathe Kayla this morning."

"Yeah," Felicity said. "Why are we doing that, exactly?" She looked and sounded confused.

"What? Bathing her?" Jasmine asked, making her way to the living room. Rose nodded.

"Because the only basis we had to go on about her condition on waking was Jasmine's experience yesterday," Shannon replied, following behind her.

"We weren't sure if she was going to freak out like I did and pass out, or react differently," Jasmine added as the other women trailed after her. "So, going forward, whenever a girl wakes up from their transformation, someone will be there lying next to them to help them come to terms with it."

"Jasmine could have seriously injured herself when she woke up," Tabitha chimed in. "Luckily she didn't, but we want to prevent that possibility from happening going forward."

"Ah," Felicity said. "I get it. So until we've fully come to terms with our transformation, we won't be left alone for a second."

"Exactly," Jasmine agreed.

"Will you take care of me, Tabitha?" Rose pleaded with hopeful eyes.

"Of course, my love," the latin beauty replied, playfully smacking her ass as they sat down together.

"That's not a bad idea," Jasmine said, smiling at Rose. "You three want to pick out a wake up partner?" she asked, pointing to Felicity, Shannon and Tabitha.

"I'd normally pick Rose," Tabitha said. "But she'll be fresh off of her transformation. No offense, love," she said, patting Rose's arm affectionately.

"None taken, Tab," she smiled.

"Will you do it, Shannon?" Tabitha asked.

Shannon looked surprised. "Me?" she asked, pointing to herself. "Of course, but, I just figured you'd choose Kayla or Felicity."

"No, mi amor, I want you," Tabitha smiled.

Felicity looked at Jasmine. "Can I have you?" she asked. "I mean..."

"Absolutely," Jasmine smiled at the brown haired nurse. "Now, I think it's time for you to go." She smiled as she tapped her chest between her breasts. "Come here, first." Felicity approached Jasmine and the fox girl leaned in to whisper in her ear.

Felicity touched her own chest and smiled, confused. Jasmine just winked at her. "Wish me luck!" Felicity said, after shrugging, as she bolted out of the chair and through the door, ripping her clothes off as she went. Giggles and laughs echoed around the room.

Jasmine turned to Shannon. "What about you, doc?" she asked. "Who do you want?"

Shannon thought about it for a minute. "I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings, so I'll take Rosie. Because I'm sure that Brittany is going to want Kayla. That will make it fair for everyone." She smiled shyly at Rose.

Rose raised her eyebrows a fraction. "What?" she asked. She got up and approached Shannon where she sat and knelt at her feet. She placed her hands on the doctor's knees as she looked up at her. "You won't be hurting my feelings by picking someone else, doc," Rose quietly stated. "I know you love me, and I love you."

Shannon looked down at the blue-haired cop girl and smiled. She cupped her cheeks and pulled her up to kiss her. "Are you sure?" she asked. "I really don't mind."

Rose nodded. "I'll do it if you want me to," she replied. "But I know that you really want Kayla, and I want what you want, because I know that will make you happy."

"I'd be just as happy to have you, my darling," Shannon replied. "But thank you." She kissed her again, softly, before releasing her. Rose stood and moved back to sit with Tabitha. She had a warm smile on her face.

"Kayla it is," Jasmine said. "We'll find out who Brittany wants when she's..." she was cut of by a long and loud muffled scream of pleasure from the bathroom. "...done with Kayla," she finished, grinning. "Now, as to what projects are next on the table, Brittany told me that they're actually going to start on two projects today: the gym and the pool out in the backyard. Speak of the devil," she said, getting up to look out the front window.

Coming up the drive were a bunch of construction equipment and vehicles. They all stopped in the middle of the driveway and a man got out and approached the house. As he climbed the steps to the porch, Jasmine called out to him on the door speaker. "Hi there! My name is Jasmine. I assume you're here to start work on the gym and the pool?"

"Yep," the man grinned. "Name's Toby and I'm the site foreman. I was instructed to come up and ring the doorbell," he did so even though they were already talking. The girls laughed. "and ask permission to get started. So, do I have your permission, Miss Jasmine?"

"That depends, Mister Toby," Jasmine replied playfully. "I have a couple of questions before I approve of these here shenanigans."

Toby laughed. "Well, let's hear 'em, ma'am, so we can get to work!" he said with a grin.

"In all seriousness, first, what do you need from us?" she asked.

"Not a thing, ma'am," he said laying the playful banter aside. "Not right now anyway. We have all the schematics and blueprints we need to get started. Once we get close to completion, I'll let you know what we need as far as making that doorway into the gym, and how y'all want to get access to the outside pool."

"Perfect," Jasmine replied. "Next, how long do you plan on working every day?"

"I was told to ask you your preference on that," he replied.

"Awesome," she said. "How does no earlier than five AM sound? As in, please don't start showing up before five AM? Having a bunch of cars coming down the drive and making a bunch of racket before that will be quite annoying."

"I think we can do that," he responded.

"Good. Now how about no later than sundown?" she asked.

"That's even better for me," he replied, grinning happily. "Most projects I'm on, most of the time I'm on site eighteen to twenty hours a day, weekends excepting. This'll be a nice change of pace."

"Then we're agreed?" Jasmine asked.

"You're the boss," Toby said. "Or so the higher ups tell me."

"Ohhh," Jasmine said, playfully. "I like being the boss. Then, since I'm the boss," she said. "I'm gonna make your day, my friend. You're gonna love working for me."

"Lay it on me, Jasmine," he grinned. "I got a good feeling already about this job."

"Work does not begin before six in the morning on weekdays and seven on the weekends," she ordered. "No work on Sundays, at all. Only person I want to see on site on Sunday is you, and only for no more than a couple hours. If you need to work on Sunday to finish something that you might think needs doing, you get my permission first."

"Oh, ma'am," Toby said excitedly. "I know this might be a bit inappropriate, but you're giving me a stiffy!"

Toby heard multiple women roar with laughter through the intercom. "Glad to know I can still turn on a construction worker!" Jasmine laughed. "Now, weekdays, as soon as the last sliver of sunlight drops below the horizon, I want you boys gone. Understood?"

"HELL YEAH!" Toby whooped.

"And you're gone by five on Saturdays," Jasmine said. "You're allowed to arrive no earlier than five-thirty and no later than thirty minutes after the last worker has left for the day."

Toby laughed. "Wow, okay," he said as if a tremendous weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. "That's gonna push the finish date back a bit but I honestly don't care. I'm surprised they're giving you ladies so much freedom."

"Oh, believe me," Jasmine said. "They're not happy with the current arrangements. But, for the first time in history, I'm sure, they don't have a choice."

"Well, I'm certainly not going to argue with you," Toby said.

"I hope not," Jasmine said. "I'd hate to have to have you replaced with someone more amenable to my, let's say, requests."

"Oh, hell, no," Toby chuckled. "You don't have a damn thing to worry about from me."

"Good," she replied, playfully. "Now, as far as the projected completion times, where are we at with that?"

"I'll have to recalculate based on the diminished work times, but, originally, we were looking at three to four months for the gym and three to four days for the deck pool."

"So, roughly six months and a week, respectively?" she asked.

"Might be sooner on the pool and waterfall," he said.

"That soon, though?" Jasmine asked. "Doesn't it normally take a lot longer for a building that size?"