Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha got right up into Jasmine's face and opened her eyes wide. Jasmine looked closely into Tabitha's dark brown eyes and just before she pulled back from the biologist, Tabitha kissed her lightly on her lips. She grinned as she pulled away.

Jasmine blushed slightly with a coquettish smile as she pulled away and batted her lashes at the latin beauty before continuing. "It's the same as Tabitha's," she explained. "At the deepest pigment level there are flecks of lighter colors, but the different shades of browns override them."

"So we keep an eye on her after her next top off," Shannon mused.

"Top off?" Rose asked.

Shannon grinned. "Better to say that than be crude and say fuck session, no?"

Kayla shrugged. "I like fuck session better." She grinned.

"Fill'er up!" Tabitha joked with a southern drawl and the other women, except for Brittany, laughed.

"Focus," Brittany admonished them. "Look at her ears." She pointed to the outsides of Felicity's ears. At the very tops of the cartilage, there was a small dot the same color and consistency of the lines down her arms, legs, and neck. Midway down the outside there was another and just at the start of the lobe was a final one.

"Like I said, let's keep an eye on her after her next...ahem...fuck...session," Shannon blushed as she hesitantly finished her sentence.

"What's your deal, pickle?" Kayla asked, placing a casual arm around the doctor's shoulders. "You weren't shy about dirty talk before."

"It's not that," Shannon said, blushing. "It's just that...talking dirty like that, well, I get uncomfortably hot with arousal." She fanned her face with her hand. "I just want to walk into the fridge to cool off."

"Or get eaten out by one of us," Jasmine cooed into her ear.

"God dammit, woman," Shannon threw up her hands in exasperation. "YES!"

Jasmine laughed. "It's so fun to tease," she said in her best imitation of a Marilyn Monroe husky voice, batting her eyelashes at the horny doctor.

Shannon tackled the fox girl to the floor and began kissing her with wild passion. Jasmine returned the kiss and it quickly devolved into groping hands, a hasty removal of clothes, and ended up with Jasmine's face buried in the doctor's wet snatch and quickly bringing the platinum blonde to a writhing mess of pleasure right there on the floor.

The other women watched with amused smiles before turning and walking out of the room. They heard Shannon cry out, "OH, FUCK, YESSS!" as the door clicked closed behind them.

"Anybody want a drink?" Kayla asked, walking into the living room.

"It's not even nine am yet," Brittany exclaimed with wide eyes.

"You got anything better to do, cotton candy cupcake?" Kayla asked, winking.

Brittany's face darkened in embarrassment. "I suppose not," she replied. "Amaretto sour, please, and make it strong."

"You got it, beautiful," Kayla answered. "Anybody else?" she asked, looking at Rose and Tabitha.

"Whiskey sour," Rose replied. "No egg."

"Just a shot of Cuervo for me," Tabitha said.

"Silver or Gold?" Kayla asked.

"Gold Añejo, preferably," Tabitha asked.

"I have all four, so, take your pick," Kayla offered.

Tabitha smiled. "Just a shot of Gold Añejo, por favor," she answered.

Kayla winked at her as she made her way around the bar and started making the drinks. She made Rose's first, as it was the most involved. "Pick your poison, Rosie," Kayla smiled at the cop girl.

"Crown, please," Rose answered.

"Comin' right up," Kayla said as she grabbed a shaker and added crushed ice, an ounce and a half of crown and Sweet and Sour mix. She got a rocks glass and placed a couple ice cubes inside. She popped the top of the shaker in place then shook it vigorously before straining it into the glass.

"Don't worry about the lemon wedge," Rose told the bartender as she went for a lemon.

"You sure?" Kayla asked. "You might want it..."

She trailed off as Rose grabbed the glass and drained half of it's contents in one long pull. She set the glass down and smacked her lips. "Delicious," she said, grinning.

"Okay," Kayla said, returning the grin. "Brittany?" she asked, looking at the ebony beauty. "Disaronno or Amoré?" she asked.

"Disaronno, if you please," Brittany answered.

Kayla nodded and grabbed a highball glass and set it on the bar. She added three ounces of Amaretto and then filled the glass three quarters of the way up with Sweet and Sour mix. She stirred it, then added ice until it filled to the brim before serving it to Brittany. "Cherry?" she asked.

Brittany shook her head as she grabbed for the glass and took a drink. She sighed in satisfaction as she set it back on the bar.

"I know they're not true cocktails, but I'll make you one of those at a later date," she said, looking at Rose and Brittany as she grabbed a shot glass and Cuervo for Tabitha. She filled it to the brim and set it before the dark-haired beauty.

Tabitha took the shot and, without spilling a drop, saluted her sisters with it and tossed it back. She smacked her lips with a loud, "Ahhh."

Kayla, meanwhile, had grabbed a bottle of Black Label and turned it upside down as she brought it to her lips. She took a couple of long gulps before she relented. Rose's eyes went wide. "Are you trying to get drunk!?" she asked.

"I haven't gotten drunk in days," Kayla cooed as she looked at the bottle. "So, yes," she answered, blowing the cop girl a kiss.

"I'll take some of that," Jasmine said from the doorway as she entered. Kayla offered her the bottle and the fox girl quickly made her way over. Shannon was right behind her. She was walking funny, like she was already drunk. She still panted with exertion and she had a light sheen of sweat all over her still naked body as she wobbled over.

"Better order your drink, now, while I'm still sober, doc," Kayla told the beautiful doctor.

"Mmmm, Fireball," Shannon replied.

Kayla snorted in laughter. "You're already hot, babe. You need something to cool you off."

"On the rocks, then," Shannon barked. "Just gimme my damn drink you overbearing feline." She grinned at the cat girl. Kayla raised a single, curious eyebrow and handed Shannon a bottle of the hot, cinnamon whiskey. Shannon opened it and tipped it back. The other women's eyes went wide as the platinum blonde continued to pull on the bottle. She finally relented and pulled the bottle away from her lips. Her eyes were wet with tears and she coughed. Only half the bottle remained.

"You're nucking futs," Kayla said. Shannon only grinned a goofy smile as her inebriation started setting in. "I'll take that," Kayla said, swiping the bottle from the doc's hands as she roughly plopped down on one of the barstools.

"I need cock," Shannon said, already starting to slur her words as she turned and started to make her way across the living room floor.

"I got her," Rose said as she downed the rest of her own drink and helped Shannon out the door.

Shannon cried out in pleasure after only three bounces on Rig's hard shaft. She fell forward on his chest and sighed in contentment. "Thank you, Master," she drunkenly stated.

Rose moved to help her off of him but Felicity was suddenly there beside her. She seemed to be in a daze as she looked down at Rose. "I got her, Rosie," she said and leaned in to kiss the cop girl lightly. She pulled back then climbed on the bed. She gently took hold of Shannon and moved her to Rig's right side. She positioned the doctor so she was laying under Rig's arm with her head on his chest, but also so that Felicity could access her master's penis unhindered. Shannon immediately fell asleep. Felicity looked back at Rose and offered her a warm smile as she sank down on Rig's shaft. She moaned loudly. "Ooohhhh, yeah."

Rose returned the soft smile. "I'll be back in a bit," she said and left the room.

Felicity smiled at the blue haired beauty's back as she began moving up and down on Rig's cock. "Oooh, Master," she cooed as she rode him. "My beautiful Master. I love you so much. I don't care why." Rig started breathing heavier and moving his hips up into her. "Oh, my Master. Even if you are angry with me and send me away, I will still love you until my dying breath and beyond." She placed her hands on his chest and rose up on her knees slightly as she started twerking on his cock. "Ohhh, Master!" she exclaimed. "But please don't send me away, my love. Please let me stay by your side throughout eternity!" Rig grunted as his orgasm hit and Felicity joined him in bliss. "Oh, God, Master!" she cried and her body locked up in pleasure as she felt his milky seed hit her in her core. She sheathed him one final time as the aftershocks of her orgasm continued to milk him for every last drop of cum he had. She lay on his chest and kissed Shannon on her head before unconsciousness overtook her.

Rose entered the room a few minutes later and looked the situation over. Instead of cleaning Felicity off and carrying her to her room, she opted to just help her slide off onto Rig's left side. Rose positioned her along his side, crooked her left leg and draped it over Rig's left leg, and rested her head against his chest. She then moved to position Shannon's lower body along Rig's right side and mirrored her leg to Felicity's. She covered them up after kissing each of them in turn, and turned to walk away. She turned back when she heard a soft whisper from the bed. "Thank you, Rosie. I love you," Felicity said.

"I love you, too, sweetheart," Rose replied. "Rest, now. We'll be coming to take care of you after your next session and with a plate of food. Anything in particular you want?"

Felicity hummed softly as she sighed contentedly. "Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a tall glass of ice cold milk, please."

"You got it, beautiful," Rose said, and walked out the door.

Walking back into the living room, Rose noticed Jasmine and Kayla had just finished off the bottle of Johnnie Walker and started walking toward the door, arm in arm. They paused and kissed Rose softly before resuming their trek. Rose smiled and lightly smacked their butts as they walked away. She turned to Brittany and Tabitha who were still at the bar. She sidled up between the two women and put an arm around their shoulders. She leaned in and kissed Tabitha's cheek before moving to kiss Brittany's. "Why don't you two go take a nap?" she prodded them.

They both looked at her with a single, raised eyebrow. "Why?" they asked in unison.

"Today is looking like it's gonna be a lazy day," Rose replied. "Might as well join everybody else."

Brittany was shaking her head. "I need to start on lunch in a little while," she protested.

"Not today, love," Rose told the ebony beauty. "Today is cold lunch day. Felicity wants PB&J so I just figured that's what we'll all eat."

"I'm allergic to peanuts," Tabitha protested. "But I'm not opposed. Maybe just a ham and cheese for me?"

"Sure, hon," Rose agreed. "I can do that. Mayo or mustard?"

"Mayo," Tabitha replied. "And thank you." She got up and held her hand out to Brittany.

Brittany stood and took the beautiful biologist's hand. "Are you sure?" she asked, looking into Rose's dark blue eyes.

"I'm sure, sweetheart," Rose answered and kissed Brittany softly on the lips. "Get some rest, you two."