All Comments on 'Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 06'

by Ghosted1974

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tjb50caltjb50calover 1 year ago

freaking kool story line , so far it has been bdsm catagory,but it is leading into scifi fantasy, so far jazzmine is a foxx and kayla foxx is a feline, you would think their names would match their transformations more closely... jazzmine was vegan/vegetarian but is now omnivore/carnivore, once tabitha changes, will she lose her allergic reactions? felicity is transforming into a mermaid ? or or other mammal ? salt water verses fresh water ? they might need a much large pool then expected..?

Ghosted1974Ghosted1974over 1 year agoAuthor

I guess you’ll have to keep reading to see. ;-) I will go ahead and give you one spoiler that you somewhat inquired about. The girl’s transformations have less to do with their personal demographics and more to do with their personal preferences/personalities. Glad you’re enjoying it so far!

RowanRSARowanRSAover 1 year ago

I avoided this for awhile because of the category. But I'm so glad I dove in after reading your Amazon and Fledgling Demigod stories. Far more love and tenderness in this story than I expected. Can't wait to read more, and thank you!

SniperkingSniperkingover 1 year ago

Did you ever follow up on Rebecca's letter? The one she wrote to Rig as she was dying that she had her daughter promise to deliver

Ghosted1974Ghosted1974over 1 year agoAuthor

@Sniperking 13 days ago

Did you ever follow up on Rebecca's letter? The one she wrote to Rig as she was dying that she had her daughter promise to deliver

You’ll have to keep reading to find out! ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGhosted1974@Ghosted1974
I'm just a dirty old man. I’m currently actively writing four stories. I’m uploading in each story a chapter a week until I’ve caught up with where I am in progress. After that, I’ll just have to upload as I finish a chapter, which will take some time as I spend most of my da...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES