Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon was on top of Rig. His soft cock was still inside of her and her pussy was a deep shade of red. She was sobbing softly. "He won't cum," she said in a devastated croak as she caught sight of Jasmine. "Why won't he cum?" Her eyes suddenly went wide and she looked down at him. The others stopped for a moment to watch as she started slowly bobbing up and down on his rapidly hardening member. "This time?" she asked in a whisper. "Maybe? It's the first time it's gotten hard on its own. Yes!" she said excitedly as her hand went to her chest. "He's calling me! Yes!! Finally!!"

The others resumed their trek to the bathroom with smiles on their faces. All except for Kayla. Felicity, it seemed, had finally mastered her fear but it was taking much longer for the cat girl. "Easy, now," Jasmine cooed as she coaxed Kayla in the water.

"Don't let me go," Kayla whispered in a croak. "I don't wanna die."

"I'm not going to let you go and you're not going to die. I promise," Jasmine reassured her.

They all got in the water and sat down. Kayla sat between Jasmine's legs with her back to the fox girl and leaned back against her. No sooner had they settled in to relax than they heard a cry of ecstasy coming from the adjoining bedroom. They smiled knowingly at each other as Jasmine softly caressed the cat girl. Fifteen minutes later Kayla was still wary and jumping at every noise. "What do we do?" Felicity asked.

"If Shannon wasn't already passed out we could ask her," Tabitha said. "I'm no shrink."

"Neither is Shannon," Jasmine said.

"True," Felicity agreed. "But as much trauma as she's seen surely she would have some idea of what we could do to snap Kayla out of this."

"What about Rose?" Tabitha asked. "She's a cop, right? Do you think she would know what to do?"

"Maybe," Jasmine said. "But she's in there with..." she trailed off as she looked down at Kayla. She didn't say Brittany's name for fear of furthering Kayla's psychosis.

"Anybody got a laser pointer?" Felicity joked with a nervous chuckle.

Kayla, meanwhile, seemed to be in a trance. Jasmine had washed her body clean and she was now just sitting there seemingly daydreaming. Once every few seconds she'd shiver as if somebody walked over her grave. "That's not a bad idea," Jasmine said.

"What, the laser pointer?" Felicity asked. "I was just jok-"

"No, I know," Jasmine said, cutting her off. "Not the laser pointer, but drawing her focus away from her fear."

"How do we do that?" Tabitha asked.

"Simple," Jasmine said and outlined her plan before Tabitha and Felicity got up and out of the tub.

A few minutes later there were crashes and breaking glass coming from the living room. It sounded like someone was destroying the place. "Kayla!" Felicity said as she burst into the room. "Kayla! Brittany's destroying your bar!"

Kayla's head slowly rose in confusion as she looked at the siren. Jasmine released her hold on the cat girl. "What?" Kayla asked absently.

"Brittany's tearing up your bar!" Felicity said frantically.

"She's grabbing the alcohol off of the shelves and breaking the bottles against the wall!" Tabitha said, coming in behind Felicity.

Kayla stood up abruptly. "SHE'S WHAT!?!?" Kayla yelled. It took every ounce of control Jasmine had to keep from laughing. Every ounce of fear left the cat girl and she started sloshing in the tub in her hurry to save her bar. "THE FUCK SHE IS!" she screamed and leaped out of the tub and took off naked and sopping wet toward the living room, her tail straight as an arrow sticking out behind her.

Upon arriving, Brittany was indeed breaking bottles and glassware against the wall. Kayla lunged for the wolf girl and tackled her to the floor. She started biting and kicking and scratching at Brittany. "LEAVE MY BAR ALONE, YOU BITCH!" she screamed.

Brittany endured the punishment and started laughing as she wrapped her arms around the furious cat girl. It took Kayla a long moment to realize that Brittany wasn't fighting back. Kayla stopped for a moment and looked down at the wolf girl under her with rage-filled eyes. Brittany only smiled back at her. "Has anyone ever told you you're fucking sexy as hell when you're pissed off?" Brittany asked, batting her eyelashes innocently.

Kayla got right up in her face and yelled, "WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING MY BAR!?"

"Aw, Kitty Kat, I'm not," she said with a pout. "Do you really think I'd do something so terrible to something you love?"

Kayla's eyebrows rose a fraction. "But, I saw you! You were breaking my glasses and my liquor!"

"No, baby doll. I wasn't. Look again." She motioned with her head toward the bar. "Go ahead. I won't move from this spot." She folded her arms across her beautiful breasts, crossed her feet at the ankles, and got comfortable.

Kayla looked at her speculatively and then looked up at her bar. There was broken glass everywhere. She looked back down at Brittany and the wolf girl just raised a single eyebrow. Kayla got up in a huff and went to inspect the bar. All her glassware was exactly where she had left it. None of her liquor had been touched. "I don't understand," she said as she looked around the room. The other women had made their way to the living room and were all smiles as they looked on. She looked down at Brittany. "Get up, bitch, and tell me what the fuck is going on."

Brittany slowly got up and went to the cat girl, wrapping her in a tight hug. They were both the same height now but the wolf girl outweighed the cat girl by almost thirty pounds. "You don't have to be afraid of me, Kitty Kat," she said. "I'd never hurt you." She kissed the cat girl softly on the lips.

"A-afraid?" Kayla asked, confused. "What the fuck is going on!?" she said, pulling back from Brittany and looking at Jasmine.

"You were scared out of your mind when Brittany howled during her orgasm," Jasmine explained. "You seemed to retreat into yourself and no amount of coaxing was going to lure you out. So, we devised a plan to threaten something you love in the hopes of helping you to master your fear."

"I'd say it worked almost too well," Brittany laughed as she showed off the scratches and bite marks on her body that were rapidly healing.

"In all honesty," Rose said. "If I hadn't been the cause of said orgasm, I'd probably have pissed myself in fear as well."

Kayla looked down at the floor of her bar as the events leading up to where she was now replayed in her mind. She remembered the mind-numbing fear that seized her at the sound of that howl. She'd never forget that sound. She remembered everything, including pissing herself in fear. She looked up at Brittany with wide eyes. Brittany had the most loving smile on her face and Kayla's heart melted as her body melted into the wolf girl's. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Hey, it was my idea," Jasmine said, grinning. Kayla continued hugging the wolf girl but shot the fox girl her middle finger. Jasmine laughed. "Welcome back, Kitty Kat."

Kayla pulled back from Brittany and kissed her. "I've got to go check on Shannon," she said after ending the kiss. "I'm her caregiver, right?" She looked at Jasmine.

Jasmine nodded. "Yeah, but Tabitha is already on it."

"I've got to start breakfast," Brittany said, moving toward the door.

"Nope," Jasmine stopped her with a hand on her arm. "I'm cooking breakfast today. You and Kayla are going to spar."

"Why?" Kayla asked. "We already know she can heal like the rest of us."

"Because we need to know if she can fight," Jasmine said. "No offense, Britt, but I've never seen you fight so I don't know if you can."

"Why do we need to do that again?" Rose asked.

"As a precaution," Jasmine explained. "Rose, you trained in hand-to-hand combat. Would you and Felicity stay and watch and give pointers when it's needed? Just an hour should suffice. That'll give me time to get everyone's omelets made." She grinned.

"Sure," Rose said.

"Not a problem," Felicity said.

Kayla grinned at Brittany. "I'll try to go easy on you, puppy dog."

"The name's Wolfie, kitten," Brittany growled and lashed out with a surprise right hook.

Kayla was caught off guard but quickly recovered and the blow only grazed her chin. It still sent her reeling back into her bar, though. Her eyes stared daggers at the wolf girl. "Hey! Watch the bar!"

"Sorry," Brittany replied sheepishly then staggered back as Kayla took a swipe at her midsection. Then, the fight was on.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Jasmine chuckled to herself as she heard the cries and rumbling of fighting in the next room over. She had just gotten all the ingredients prepared for each woman and was about to start cooking when she heard the whisper of a distinctive whine that had nothing to do with fighting. She smiled to herself as she rolled her eyes.

"Didn't even last twenty minutes," she told herself. As soon as the last omelet was done, she heard the howl of Brittany's orgasm. It was much more subdued than the first one so it only sent a small shiver down her spine. "BREAKFAST IS READY!!" she yelled from the kitchen as she plated the food and set them on the table.

A herd of elephants trampled through the house and five women converged on the kitchen. They all sat down with Jasmine and started eating. "So what's on the agenda for today?" Rose asked through a mouthful of food.

"Well, Kayla's fish should be arriving today," Jasmine answered and Kayla nearly choked on her food as she tried to squeal in excitement. "Easy there, Kitty Kat. Also, I'm going to check in with Toby and see how the pool is coming along. And lastly, submissive training."

"More training?" Kayla asked. "But we've already memorized the poses you gave us."

"True enough, my love," Jasmine answered. "However, the next and final step in y'all's training is to give a proper serve." She grinned wickedly.

"A serve?" Felicity asked.

Jasmine nodded. "I'll show you some examples that mom gave me, but these serves are strictly to entice Master to bed. Or any kind of sexual pleasure really," she said nonchalantly. "They can also serve to distract him from anything he might be feeling depressed about."

"I don't understand," Tabitha said.

"Kayla," Jasmine said and Kayla paused with another mouthful of food to look up at the fox girl. "When you serve a drink at a bar, what do you do? You mix the drink and serve it with a smile, right?"

Kayla swallowed and took a drink of milk. "For the most part, yeah," she answered.

"But what if you were serving a particularly attractive person," Jasmine asked. "What would you do differently?"

"I don't follow," Kayla replied.

"Well, say you are interested in this particular patron," Jasmine explained. "He's very good looking so you might want to catch his eye as you're making his drink. Maybe you'll give him a coy little smile. Maybe you'll have a little more sway in your hips as you saunter over to give him his drink. Maybe you'll say something differently to him than you'd say to any other patron. Have you done anything like that before?"

"Well, yeah," Kayla replied. "But not because I wanted to fuck him. Mostly because I could see he's well off and I'd like a better tip than I'd get otherwise."

"Whore," Felicity teased with a smile.

"Slut," Kayla shot back, grinning. "Not a whore." She winked at the blue haired Siren.

"You literally sold your body for money," Felicity said.

"Okay, whore it is, then," Kayla said and laughed.

"The point is," Jasmine interjected. "There are things you can do with your body to make Master notice you more. For the most part, men are attracted by visual stimulation, whereas women are more attracted to mental."

"Or financial," Rose said and giggled.

"Hey, now," Felicity said in mock indignation. "I get wet by the sight of a beautifully sculpted man body from time to time."

"Yeah," Jasmine said. "But that's still mental stimulation because the first thought in your brain is how much comfort and stability you can get from being wrapped up in those gorgeous man cannons."

"Not to mention the feeling of security when his perfect cock penetrates your core," Rose said dreamily and sighed with longing.

"Mmm," Brittany moaned. "There is that, indeed."

"Focus, ladies," Jasmine said chuckling. "The point is if you perform service just right you'll have him thinking all day about wrapping those gorgeous man cannons around your body and penetrating your core with his perfect cock."

"Okay," Tabitha said. "Give us an example."

"Sure," Jasmine agreed. "Say you're doing something as simple as getting him a glass of water." She walked to the cabinet where the glasses were and demonstrated as she explained. "First you're going to get him a glass. Now, this cabinet is a bit high for me but even though I can reach the glasses without having to stretch much, because I want to visually please him I'm going to raise up on my toes and stretch my body alluringly. As I reach up I'm going to open my legs ever so slightly and arch my back, sticking my ass out toward him. This is going to give him a perfect display of my toned back, perfect ass, and gorgeous wet pussy."

As she demonstrated there were small gasps of pleasure from the women behind her. Her tail was sticking straight up in the air as she exposed her tight, panty-clad ass to the women. "I might even demurely look over my shoulder and give him a seductive smile as I bite my lower lip." As she demonstrated that, Rose couldn't help herself and quickly knelt behind Jasmine and planted her face in the fox girl's pussy. She giggled then moaned as Rose's tongue caressed between her inner labia and flicked her pleasure pearl. "See?" she moaned again. "It works... mmmm... wonders."

"Okay, you raging ball of erotic energy," Tabitha said as she pulled Rose off of Jasmine. "Take it back a notch."

"Mmm," Rose moaned. "But she was so sexy I couldn't help myself."

"And that," Jasmine said as she turned back to face them. Her face was flushed and she was almost panting. "Whew!" she said as she fanned her face with her hands. "Is the point. You want to be irresistible to him. You want him focused on you and nothing else."

"Okay," Kayla said. "I get that, and it was pretty hot, but it also seemed a little much. Like it was unnecessary."

"It looked a little goofy, honestly," Felicity said. "Do men really fall for that?"

"You saw what it did to Rose," Jasmine said.

"Yeah, but we're all raging balls of erotic energy," Rose said with a wink Tabitha's way. "We're horny literally all the time."

"I don't know any man that has ever looked at my body and not at least popped a chub," Jasmine said, giggling. "If anything, men get horny if you give them a second glance."

"You got that right," Kayla agreed dryly. "I once got hit on by a guy because he could see the outline of my bra straps through the back of my shirt. When I shot him down he got pissed and told me not to wear so tight of a shirt if I didn't want to get hit on." She smiled wickedly. "I shut him up when I said I didn't mind being hit on. I just didn't want to get hit on by him. He got even more pissed and stormed off." She laughed.

The others chuckled at that but Jasmine continued the lesson. "So, keep in mind that every action you take, even one as simple as pouring water in a glass, should be exaggerated to the point that his eyes will follow your every move." She demonstrated further by stretching her body alluringly, yet unnecessarily as she fill the glass with water from the sink. "Lastly, if he's suffering from a particularly bad day, you might do something to this effect." She lowered the glass with one hand to her crotch. With her other hand she pulled her panties aside and ran the rim of the glass between her lips, coating the rim in her juices.

The others gasped incredulously at that. "No fucking way," Tabitha said with a roll of her eyes.

"I've never tried it, myself, nor seen it done," Jasmine said. "but it's a good way to reminding him of how amazing you taste. Not to mention your taste will be in his mouth all day."

Kayla looked at Felicity. "And you called me a whore."

"Well, in all fairness, you are, kitty kat," Felicity replied with a giggle.

"Yeah, but damn," Kayla said as she fanned herself. "I do have to agree, reluctantly, that that was hot as fuck."

Jasmine grinned happily before her grinned turned mischievous. "So, you're all going to perform a serve, from the bar, while the rest of us watch. We'll grade you based on sexiness, style, and creativity."

"What do we get if we win?" Felicity asked, already eager for the competition.

"How about a week of Master's personal bed toy?" Jasmine asked.

"Uh, shouldn't Master judge this competition, then?" Tabitha asked.

"Yeah," Rose added. "Besides, Shannon won't get to participate."

Jasmine sighed. "You're right, of course," she grumbled.

"Yay!" Kayla fist pumped. "That means I can go work some more on that keypad in Master's closet!"

"Serve first," Jasmine said with a smile. "We all need to be practicing every day for when Master wakes up."

Kayla pouted. "Slave driver," she mumbled.

"How close do you think you are at cracking it?" Jasmine asked dismissively.

"Oh?" Kayla asked. "Is someone interested it, now? Huh, Scooby?"

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Ok, yeah. I admit it. I'm curious." She winked at the cat-girl. "But practice first."

They all practiced for an hour or so and was just finishing up when there was a knock at the front door. The five of them approached the front door but it was Jasmine that clicked on the camera to see who it was. Toby, with his lanky frame, stood smiling into the camera.

"Uh, Toby?" Jasmine said. "Everything okay?"

"Yes, ma'am," Toby replied. "Just wanted to drop off this radio." He held up a two-way radio to the camera. "I figured it'd be easier for you to contact me on this if you needed something. Channel four."

"Thanks, Toby," Jasmine said. "Hold up," she quickly stopped the man as he set the radio on one of the chairs and started to walk off.

"Something wrong?" Toby asked as he turned back toward the door.

"No. Just wanted to get an update on the progress."

"Oh. Well, I got extra guys working on the pool. I wanted to surprise you, but I'm hoping it will be done by Saturday. If we get it done by then, you ladies can use it come Sunday."

"Really!?" the six women squealed in unison.

"I'm hoping so, anyway," Toby replied.

"Oh, I'm so excited for that!" Felicity practically shrieked in delight.

Toby chuckled. "Miss Jasmine," he said. "If I can guarantee to get it done by Saturday evening, will you let me and the boys work a little extra the next couple days?"

Jasmine considered his request but ultimately agreed as Felicity wouldn't stop poking her and bouncing up and down excitedly. "Sure," Jasmine said with a laugh. "Felicity will never stop jabbing me in the ribs if I don't give in."

"Yes, ma'am," Toby replied. "I'll make sure it's filled up, shocked, and ready to go for when y'all get up Sunday morning."

"I LOVE YOU, TOBY!" Felicity yelled through the speaker.

"I uh... well..." Toby stammered through a chuckle.

"I told you she was excited," Jasmine said. "I'll let you get back to it, Mr. Foreman."

"You ladies have a wonderful day," Toby replied. "Remember, channel four."

"Got it," Jasmine said. She waited for the man to disappear from the camera's view before opening the door and letting Tabitha step out to grab the small handheld radio. She wasn't comfortable letting the transformed women out in the front of the house, yet. "Rose, remind me to have Shannon get in touch with our handlers tomorrow and inform them they need the sweep the area for paparazzi on Sunday morning."

"Paparazzi?" Rose asked, confused.

"Not saying there are any of those land sharks around waiting to snap a few photos, but there might be, however small of a chance," she replied. "We don't want to risk it."