Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really think there might be some out there?" Brittany asked.

"I don't know," Jasmine replied. "But it never hurts to be cautious."

"Highly unlikely," Felicity said. "The only people that know about this place besides the government is Janice."

"You think she'll say anything?" Tabitha asked.

"I don't think so," Felicity replied, shaking her head. She looked at Jasmine. "But then again, I did catch her giving Master's room disapproving looks the whole time you were there."

Jasmine sighed. "Don't worry, Fel," Jasmine said. "I won't let that keep us from enjoying the pool on Sunday."

Felicity fixed the fox girl with a hard stare. "Head bitch or not, you're not keeping me from that pool."

Jasmine smiled at the siren with a twinkle in her eye. "I wouldn't dream of it, love."

"I can't wait to bask in the sun again," Kayla said dreamily. "I miss the outdoors."

"Oh?" Rose asked. "Tomboy, are you?"

"A bit," Kayla replied with a purr vibrating in her chest. "I love to hunt and fish. Though there's nothing better than sunbathing nude on a boat in the middle of the lake, either." Then, she shook herself from her trance. "I need a beer."

She walked off toward the kitchen as the other women looked at each other with excited smiles.

"Then you need to check on Shannon," Jasmine called after her. Kayla gave her a two-fingered salute without turning around.

Brittany walked away shortly after, headed for the office. She came back a few minutes later all smiles.

"What's up, Wolfie?" Tabitha asked.

"Our email addresses are finally set up," she said with a grin. "I already sent an email to my parents."

"Really?" Felicity asked. "What are they?"

"Your first and last names with a dot between," Brittany replied with a snide grin at Jasmine. "At Rig's Tavern dot gov." Jasmine was about to head to the office but Brittany stopped her with a playful smile. "Yours is the only one that's different, Jaz."

"What do you mean?" Jasmine asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Head dot wench at Rig's Tavern dot gov." Brittany replied with a cackle.

The other women started laughing as Jasmine turned dark red in embarrassment. "THAT BITCH!!"

"You should have known that she would spite you any way she could," Felicity said with a laugh.

It was taking everything Tabitha could muster not to burst out laughing. "Okay," Jasmine said. "That's okay. Two can play at that game. I'm head wench, huh? I'll OWN it, then!" She grinned and strutted out the revolving door.

Tabitha couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing as Jasmine's tail disappeared through the door. "Mama may be a bitch, but she's a conniving one, for sure," she said. "I'd be willing to bet the only thing keeping her from coming over here with her chancla in hand is the virus."

"What's the password to the website?" Rose asked, phone in hand.

Brittany was shaking her head. "Only way to send an email is through the computer. No mobile access. Better go get in line if you want to send one right away."

"Gonna be hard to explain that whole 'Rig's Tavern' thing to our families," Kayla said as she came back into the room. "I mean, I could probably tell my parents I got a new job and that would suffice, but, what would you tell your parents, Felicity? Or Brittany, even?"

"Yeah, my parents know Rig personally because my dad works for him," Brittany said. "Gonna be awkward explaining that one."

"I'm sure Serena or some other ego-inflated twat-wad will have some government approved responses available to choose from," Felicity said.

"Ego-inflated twat-wad?" Rose asked. "Where do you come up with these insults?"

Felicity just shrugged. "They come naturally. I'm going to get in line."

The women filed behind Felicity, all except for Tabitha, who went to Rig's bedroom to see about taking care of some of her needs. When she finally collapsed to one side of Rig from exhaustion, Shannon came stumbling into the bedroom and promptly sat down on Rig's cock. Tabitha looked up at the pixie-haired doctor. Her skin seemed to darken somewhat. She appeared to have the beginnings of a mild sunburn all over her body. Additionally, she had a small protrusion from the end of her tailbone; she was growing a tail. Lastly, Tabitha noticed small nubs forming on each side of her forehead.

Shannon cried out and fell down on Rig's chest, her body spasming with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Panting, she looked at Tabitha with a tired smile. She leaned down to kiss the dark-haired biologist before falling asleep with her cheek resting on her lover's chest.

Tabitha reached up and cupped Shannon's cheek before gently trailing her hand up to run her thumb experimentally over one of the nubs on the doctor's forehead. It was hard, but stationary, and Shannon moaned in her sleep. The skin moved over the nub and Tabitha wondered briefly if she was growing horns, before sleep overtook the raven-haired beauty and she joined her sister in slumber.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Kayla had just finished tucking Shannon in when she heard Jasmine screech her name. She jerked her head around to look at the fox girl with her eyes glued to the computer screen. "Shh!" Kayla hissed. "What the fuck, Jaz? Shannon's sleeping!"

"Master's birthday was Monday!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Say what, now?" Felicity asked as the rest of the women came running into the room.

"My dad just told me to wish him a happy birthday for him since he wasn't able to get in touch with him on Monday!" Jasmine said.

"Okay," Kayla said. "And what do you expect us to do about it, Jaz? He's in a coma. It's not like we can bake him a cake and sing happy birthday to him!"

"I know, but..." Jasmine trailed off. "I guess... I don't know. I mean, I feel like we should have at least done something."

"We can be his birthday present!" Rose exclaimed. The others looked at her skeptically. "You know, when he wakes up."

"If he wakes up, you mean," Kayla said.

"Hey," Felicity interjected. "Think positive."

"I am thinking positive," Kayla replied. "But I'm also a realist. There's a possibility he won't wake up."

"Then I guess we'll be here for the duration of our lives," Shannon croaked. "I'm not leaving him."

"Shh," Kayla soothed her. "Go back to sleep, hon. You need your rest."

"She's right, though," Jasmine said. "I'm not leaving him, either."

"I don't believe any of us are," Kayla said as she looked around the room. "I just think we need to prepare ourselves for that possibility."

They were interrupted by what sounded like a pop and a hiss coming from the backyard. "That sounded like a truck setting its brakes," Brittany said.

Before they could even get up to investigate, the radio Toby had given them chirped and the familiar drawl of Toby's voice emitted from the device.

"Jasmine, you there?" Toby asked.

"Yeah, Toby," Jasmine replied. "I'm here."

"Just wanted to let you know you got a truck backed into your dock and it looks like the driver is dropping the trailer."

"Would you mind talking to them and finding out what's going on?"

"Not at all. Hold on," Toby replied. A few minutes later, Toby's drawl came back over the radio. "She says she's not sure what's going on. She was just told to drop the trailer in the dock."

"She!?" Jasmine exclaimed. "They weren't supposed to send any women down here, dammit!"

"She said she was the only one available and they needed to get y'all's stuff to you today," Toby replied. "They instructed her not to go anywhere near the house. That's why she didn't knock on the door and let you know she was here."

"Does she know what's on the trailer?" Jasmine asked with a resigned sigh.

"Nope," Toby came back. "Just that she was to drop it and come back to pick it up tomorrow."

"Alright, Toby. Tell her thanks and get her out of here," Jasmine said.

"You want me to sign the paperwork for her?" Toby asked. "Wait. Never mind. She said she doesn't need it signed. Okay. Y'all let me know if you need anything. Toby out."

"Well," Brittany piped up. "Only one way to know what's in the trailer. Let's go take a look."

The women left Shannon sleeping and walked out the side door next to Rig's office. As they opened the dock door they saw pallets with boxes of various sizes. Each pallet was shrink-wrapped and had a name written on the plastic. The first pallet they saw had Felicity's name on it.

Felicity grabbed a box from the top of the pallet and opened it. "This is... is this my bathroom stuff?" she asked, looking confused as she turned back to the others. Looking at the other stuff, she recognized some of her furniture. "Did they clean out my apartment!?!?"

"Did they?" Rose asked as she moved up beside Felicity. "Is my stuff in there, too?"

"We'll see," Jasmine said. "Let's get this stuff unloaded and see if we can figure out what's going on."

"I'll be right back," Brittany said. She went back into the house as the women got to work. She returned a few minutes later. "Well, that explains why we didn't know what was going on. I guess in the excitement of contacting our families, I missed the email from Uncle Sam. You're right, fishy. They cleaned out all your houses and apartments. They're hiring a managing company to oversee Felicity, Rose, and Kayla's apartments through the end of your leases as well as the upkeep of Shannon and Tab's houses."

"So, all of our stuff is in this truck?" Kayla asked.

"Yup," Brittany said. "Well, the three apartments, anyways. Tab, yours and Shannon's stuff will be here tomorrow on another trailer."

"My house is paid for," Tabitha said. "They better not even think about renting it out without consulting me, first!"

"What was it you said your Grandpa used to say?" Rose said. "Don't worry about what you can't control?"

Tabitha grumbled. "You're right. But that's my house. I worked my ass off to pay for it. They better take good care of it until I decide what to do with it."

"I'm sure they will," Jasmine soothed the Latina.

"You're pretty hot when you're worked up," Felicity said with a grin, which caused Tabitha to lose some of the anger she had been building up.

"Come on," Tab said. "Let's get this stuff unloaded. What do you want to do with your stuff, Felicity?"

"My room, for now, I guess," she replied. Rose coughed. She had a hurt expression on her face. "Sorry, Rosie. Our room." She gave Rose an apologetic smile.

"Thank you," Rose replied. "I'll make sure to keep my stuff separate from yours."

"Nonsense," Felicity replied, taking the blue-haired beauty in her arms and giving her a soft kiss. "We're family now. What's mine is yours, yadda-yadda."

Rose blushed but smiled. "Gotta say, Rosie," Kayla chimed in. "You're not like any cop I've ever come across."

"What do you mean?" asked Rose.

"Well, no offense, but you're meek as a mouse," Kayla replied. "You lack any of the assertiveness that cops are known for."

"Kayla!!" Jasmine and Felicity admonished.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way," Kayla said, defending herself.

Rose blushed in embarrassment. "No, she's right. I'm not." Rose fidgeted uncomfortably. "I never wanted to be a cop."

The other women looked at her. "Then why join the force?" Felicity asked. "Why go through all that training and hardship if you didn't want to be a cop?"

Rose shrugged. "My daddy was a police officer and I wanted to make him proud of me."

"Was he?" Jasmine asked.

"I don't know," Rose replied. "I'd like to think so. He died when I was thirteen. I remember the smile on his face when I told him I wanted to be a cop like him."

"Then I'm sure he is proud of you, Rosa," Tabitha said with kiss to Rose's cheek.

"I'm not so sure," Rose replied again. "Like I said, I didn't want to be a cop. Honestly, I was looking for a way to let my mother down gently and find a different career." She smiled uncertainly. "Now, I guess I don't have to."

"Your mom wanted you to be a cop?" Kayla asked.

"Not hardly," Rose scoffed. "But she knew how much it meant to daddy so she encouraged me to join the force."

"Sounds like she wouldn't have been too upset after all if you told her you didn't want to do it anymore," Tabitha said. "I know my mamá would have beaten me to within an inch of my life if I tried to quit school before getting my doctorate."

"Yeah, but you wanted to be a biologist," Rose said.

"True, but I also wanted to be a ballerina," Tab said with a wink and did a fairly decent pirouette with a small box above her head before heading inside.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

The next couple of hours went by swiftly. The girls decided to finish unloading the truck before breaking for lunch even though they were all starving as they had skipped breakfast.

Kayla kept a dutiful watch on Shannon throughout every session. Her skin had gotten more pink with every copulation; her tail elongated further as well. The most perplexing to the women, however, even to Rose, was the horns. The small nubs that had started out at the beginning ended up being clear, glass-like horns growing from the corners of her forehead. They curved only slightly back as they grew. They also seemed to begin to fill with some sort of lava lamp-like blue and red liquid.

Finally, and perhaps most troublesome to the members of the house, were the pixie-haired doctor's eyes. The pupils had dilated to encompass the iris' and begun to slowly take over the whites as well. It un-nerved Felicity every time she looked into the inky-blackness of Shannon's once gorgeous, light-blue eyes.

"I'm gonna miss those beautiful blues if they never come back," Felicity lamented during dinner that night. She picked at her food absently as she mulled over Shannon's transformation. The other women ate silently, not really having anything to say to that.

Brittany had made baked chicken stuffed with spinach, artichoke, and feta cheese. An arugula salad with walnuts, feta cheese, and a raspberry balsamic dressing was the only side since they had all eaten a late lunch.

Kayla left after a few moments, her food half-eaten. She came back a few minutes later and sat a fruity-looking drink down in front of Felicity.

"What's this?" the siren asked.

"Taste it," Kayla prodded.

Felicity took a sip and her eyes went wide in appreciation. "Damn! That's good!"

Kayla gave the aquatic beauty a mischievous smile. "A Porn Star Martini for a porn star," Kayla said with a chuckle.

Felicity almost spit out the next sip she took. "Porn star!?" the blue-haired woman barked out before laughing. The room laughed with her.

"I just figured I'd try to perk up your spirits a bit," Kayla said with a warm smile. "You've been moody ever since Shannon lost the color in her eyes."

Felicity sighed and took another, longer drink of the cocktail. After swallowing, she said, "I know. It's just that her eyes were the first thing the drew me to her." She looked up at the smiling cat girl. "You ever look into someone's eyes and they cause your stomach to drop from your abdomen and out your pussy, leaving a hole in your body that can only be filled by raw, unadulterated fucking?"

It was Kayla's turn to bark out a laugh. "Fuck! I've never heard it put quite like that! But, yeah, I know the feeling."

Felicity grinned. "Yeah, she fucking did that to me. Well, her eyes did. The rest of her body was just an amazing addition to the pussy-rending her eyes gave me on a daily basis."

"Sounds like you were in love," Kayla said.

Felicity thought about it for a moment. "I suppose I was even though at the time it was a foreign concept to me. If I'm being honest with myself, I guess I still am." She looked around the kitchen, then, at all the beautiful faces staring back at her. "Still amazed at how I can be so in love with so many people at the same time. I imagine that's probably a very fortunate side-effect of me never really knowing what love was, until now." She smiled happily as she took a bite of the food she had been playing with.

Kayla bent down and kissed Felicity on the cheek. "Believe me, love, I'm just as floored, if not more so." She went back to her seat and resumed eating.

After dinner, Jasmine asked Tabitha and Rose to clean up while she beckoned the remaining women to follow her to Rig's room. They all stood at the side of the bed when a drowsy-looking but very obviously horny Shannon walked in the door.

Shannon pulled up short when she saw them all smiling at her. "What's going on?" she asked, almost in a daze.

Brittany approached first and gave Shannon a gentle kiss on the lips. "Welcome to the family," she said before walking past and out the door.

Kayla came next. She smiled warmly at Shannon as she kissed her. "Welcome to the family, babe," she said and walked past, giving her ass a sound slap. Shannon winced slightly at the sting.

Jasmine stayed by the bed with a wide smile. She opened her arms to Shannon and gave the platinum-blonde a fierce, yet loving hug. Then, Jasmine kissed her soundly before pulling back. "Welcome to the family, beautiful," she said, before following the cat girl out the door.

"But, I thought I already was a part of the family," Shannon said, now confused.

"You are," Felicity said. "But now you're even more part of the family. So, welcome to the family, my love. I'm so happy for you." She kissed Shannon passionately yet briefly, with tongue, before pulling back. Shannon looked like she was about to protest but the fish girl stopped her. "You'll see when you wake up in the morning. For now, just remember that this is not a dream, and tell him that we love him."

"Tell him--?" Shannon said, confused, but Felicity put a soft finger to her lips.

"You'll see, my sister, my love," Felicity replied. "Just make sure you tell him that we love him, and that we miss him so very much."

Without another word, Felicity left the room and a bewildered-looking Shannon behind.