Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 08

Story Info
Girls learn something frightening about Brittany’s change.
10.2k words
4.78
3.7k
8

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Character Bio: Brittany Jackson

Physical Traits

BT = Before Transformation : AT = After Transformation

Age: 20

DOB: June 4, 1999

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Height: 5'7" BT, 5'10" AT

Weight: 120 BT, 150 AT*

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Grey

AT: Wolf girl

Ears AT: Black wolf ears on either side of the top of her head. Her ears are independent of each other, meaning she can move one ear in multiple positions while keeping the other one in one immovable position.

Face: Eyebrows slightly wider than normal above evenly spaced eyes with a sloping nose above a mouth with full lips. High cheekbones and a square, but petite jawline

Torso: Average size with wide hips. Breasts are D-cups that are full and pert. Abdomen is well-defined and flat. No fat to see but not muscular either. Butt is big and round below a small waist.

AT she is bulked up and her musculature is well defined. A furry black tail protrudes from the end of her spine at the top of her ass crack. The tail is about two and a half feet long and bushy. Where her tail protrudes from her spine the chocolate-colored skin transitions to black and is rubbery in texture. The fur is soft with a slight coarseness to it.

Legs: Longer than her torso and head combined. Slightly large, muscled thighs and calves indicate that she's a runner. When standing with her feet together her thighs are too big to have a gap, but that doesn't mean she won't readily spread her legs so her Master can access her dripping sex.

Attire: She hates wearing clothes. However, she has been known to look amazing in just about anything she wears, which is usually just a slightly larger in size t-shirt and boy shorts. Like her best friend, she prefers tennis shoes but unlike her best friend she has no problem wearing a pair of "fuck me" heels for an extended period of time if the occasion calls for it.

Hometown: Okmulgee, OK

Education: Sophomore year at Oklahoma State University, majoring in Computer Science

Backstory

Born to parents Thomas and Tracy Jackson in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She's the youngest of four children with an older sister two years older than she. Her two brothers are in their mid and late twenties. As a child, she was always inquisitive and could be found getting into mischief whenever her parents had their backs turned. Her father is a truck driver and her mother is a computer genius. As such, she could often be found as a child either playing around her father's truck when he was home or learning everything she could about computers from her mother.

By the age of sixteen, she could drive an eighteen-speed big rig with the best of them or take a computer apart and put it back together within a matter of minutes. She often sold her services to her high school peers and by the time she graduated she had enough money to pay her way through her first year of college. Not that she needed to because her mother was an insightful investor and was able to make a decent living off of the stock market. So much so that she was able to pay Brittany's entire college tuition with cash.

She also spent a considerable amount of time at her Gran-gran's house, who taught her everything she knew about food. At the tender age of seventeen, she was slated to be a contestant on Gordon Ramsay's MasterChef, but her Gran-Gran's passing prevented her from attending. Chef Ramsay reached out to her to offer her a guaranteed spot in the next season but she declined, citing that it just wouldn't be as meaningful without her favorite person there to cheer her on.

She met Jasmine during their Freshman year in college and while in the beginning, their friendship was tenuous at best, the more they got to know each other their friendship began to solidify. It was only upon learning they shared the same birthday that the relationship was set in stone.

*It should be noted that while Brittany is still essentially human, she gets some of her biological characteristics from wolves. After her transformation, she is taller and more muscular and her weight is increased in relativity to her stature.

Chapter Eight

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Brittany woke up to the soft sounds of breathing next to her. She smiled to herself, knowing who it was before even opening her eyes. She reached over and lightly caressed the blue-haired cop girl's cheek. Rose came awake with a start. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Rosie," Brittany replied. "Thank you for staying with me."

"Oh," Rose said and Brittany heard the embarrassment in her voice. "Sorry. I must have fallen asleep last night." She went to get up but Brittany stopped her.

"You were supposed to fall asleep, honey," Brittany chuckled softly. "No one expected you to stay awake all night after my last ride."

"Yeah, but, your leg--" Rose said.

"Is fine," Brittany finished for her and flexed her leg to caress the top of Rose's pussy with her foot. "See? All healed up and everything."

Rose moaned at the intimate touch and reached out to caress Brittany's ear. "No fair, Wolfie," she said with a playful smile as her other hand went behind Brittany's back and gently took hold of her tail, squeezing it gently as if she were milking a cow.

"OH, MY!" Brittany exclaimed. "That does feel amazing! Mmmm, don't stop, momma," she moaned. "Ever." She started gyrating her hips back and forth as her pussy became so wet she was sure she'd have to change the sheets. Brittany put one hand up and around Rose's neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Their tongues danced with each other for a few minutes before Brittany's breath came in deep gasps of pleasure. "Oh, God," she cried out. "Mmmm, momma I'm gonna cum! OHHHH YEEESSSS!!!" she screamed as her body locked up and a veritable river of her juices poured out of her pussy. Before she even started to come down from her high she jumped up on the bed and pushed Rose down on her back.

Rose yelped in surprise as Brittany took hold of her legs and thrust them up into the air and apart. Brittany dove in and started licking her pussy like it was her first meal in ages. "Ohhh, Wolfie," Rose moaned as she dug her hands into Brittany's hair, pulling her harder against her dripping snatch. Brittany was devouring every inch of Rose's pussy, lapping at the river of juices that poured out of her. When she latched onto the cop girl's clit like it was a teat, circling and flicking the small rosebud of pleasure receptors with her tongue, Rose's back arched and she cried out in absolute bliss. "OHHH FUUUUCK!!!"

They both fell back onto the bed panting and moaning in their aftershocks. "That was..." Brittany said as she panted. "It should be... illegal... to have something... feel that... good!"

"Maybe... it'll last... longer next time," Rose said, taking deep breaths through her words.

"God, I hope so," Brittany replied quickly. They both started giggling uncontrollably then.

"Way to wake up the whole damn house," Kayla grumbled from the doorway.

"Can we turn on the light?" Jasmine asked.

Rose nuzzled in between Brittany's breasts and the newest monster girl squeezed her eyes shut. "Go for it," Brittany said as she pulled Rose closer to her.

The light clicked on and Brittany squinted as she started to open her eyes. Jasmine, Kayla, Felicity, and Tabitha stood in the doorway. Everyone but Kayla had a huge smile on their face. "I'm going back to bed," Kayla said grumpily.

"Don't you want to know what she is?" Tabitha asked.

"Already know," Kayla said as she turned and walked away. "Wolf."

"So that's why you kept calling me 'Wolfie'," Brittany said, looking down at Rose's head between her breasts. Rose nodded. "Where's doc?" Brittany asked, looking up at the three remaining women in the doorway.

"Already in Master's room," Felicity said. "Said she couldn't wait so she's trying to get a head start. From the sounds of the grunts and frustrated moans coming from that direction he's not cooperating." She was grinning ear to ear.

"Good thing she's got an endless supply of lube oozing out of her pussy," Jasmine giggled.

"Don't we all?" Rose said, her voice muffled by milk chocolate mounds of flesh.

"You gonna come up for air sometime, Rosie?" Jasmine asked.

"Nope," muffled Rose said, shaking her head emphatically then moaning a sigh of contentment.

The other women giggled. "What time is it?" Brittany asked.

"About three," Tabitha answered.

"Really?" Brittany asked. "I didn't even need to sleep all night?"

"Aren't wolves nocturnal?" Felicity asked.

"To a degree, yes," Rose said. "But so are cats and you see where Kitty Kat went."

"Yeah, well, I'm sure that cat could sleep through the apocalypse," Jasmine joked.

"Well, since I'm up, I might as well get a shower," Brittany said, but Rose tightened her grip on the wolf girl.

"Mmmm," Rose groaned. "Not yet."

Brittany giggled. "I can't stay in bed, Rosie. I need to get up and move around. I'm getting restless already as it is."

Rose came up from between Brittany's breasts to whisper in her ear. "What if I give you another tail job? I'll make it last a good long while." She finished by licking the wolf girl's ear, causing it to twitch violently.

Brittany's tail betrayed her and started thumping on the mattress behind her. "Okay, yeah, I'm staying in bed," she said quickly. "See y'all in a couple hours. Turn the light out and shut the door on your way out," she said motioning them away with her hand.

The three women giggled and shut the door. Brittany jumped up on the mattress on all fours facing Rose. Her ass was in the air behind her and her tail was wagging so fast Rose could feel the wind coming off of it. Her ass was rocking side to side to try to match pace with her tail. Rose giggled as she got up on her knees.

"Wow. Somebody is really excited," Rose said playfully. Brittany started panting with her tongue hanging out of her mouth. "You wanna play, Wolfie?"

Brittany whined a little moan. "Mmmm, yes, momma!"

"Have you been a good girl?" Rose asked.

Brittany's tail seemed to move faster. "YES!" she said. "I'VE BEEN A GOOD GIRL!"

"Do you want a belly rub?" Rose asked coyly and Brittany went stock still for a moment, her tail sticking straight up into the air. Rose began to think she might have taken it too far but Brittany suddenly jumped straight up and landed on her back with her legs spread wide open and her pussy facing Rose. Her tail was straight out from the crack of her ass and was wiggling in excitement in its constraint on the bed, the tip of it thumping lightly on the mattress.

"Mmmm, please rub my belly, momma," Brittany whined. "I've been a good girl. I deserve a belly rub."

Rose approached and ran her hands along Brittany's legs, up her inner thighs past her pussy, and then began to rub along the length of Brittany's muscled belly. She began to methodically rub the wolf girl's stomach from the top of her pussy to just under her breasts. Brittany moaned in pleasure.

"Does that feel good, my little Wolfie?" she asked. When Brittany didn't say anything, Rose looked down at her pussy and noticed it was glistening. "I guess so," she said and knelt down to lick the wolf girl's slit.

Brittany arched her back at the pleasurable sensations running through her body. "Ohhh," she moaned in a whisper as her hands went to Rose's head and started caressing her. Rose pulled her right hand away from the wolf girl's belly and slowly eased it under her ass. She found the base of Brittany's tail and wrapped her fingers around it, gently squeezing. "Ohhh, yes," Brittany moaned louder and raised her hips to both allow the cop woman access to her tail as well as to press her pussy more firmly against her mouth. Rose's tongue darted inside Brittany's tight, wet hole and squirmed around. This caused Brittany to jerk her hips slightly. "OH, GOD!" she cried out. "Oh, my, that feels amazing!" She started to pant and her hips began to gyrate on Rose's mouth, when suddenly, Rose pulled away from her. "Awww," Brittany whined in disappointment. "Why'd you stop?"

Rose gave her a mischievous grin. "I told you I was going to make it last a good long while."

"Yeah, but," Brittany whined. "But I want to cum now."

"Really?" Rose asked in mock disappointment. "Well, in that case, I don't think you've been a very good girl after all."

Brittany whined again. "Please, momma, I have been a good girl!" she begged. "Please?"

"Good girls listen and obey," Rose said with a coquettish smile. "Now, are you a good girl?"

Brittany nodded emphatically. "Yes, I am. I'm a very good girl! Can I cum now?"

"No," Rose said as she wrapped her hands around the base of the wolf girl's tail. She squeezed softly, again imitating milking a cow. "You don't cum until mommy says you can."

"Yes, mommy," Brittany said. "I won't cum."

"Good girl," Rose breathed as she returned her mouth to the wolf girl's pussy.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

"Fuuuck!" Kayla groaned angrily as she tried to cover her ears to stop the noise from assaulting them. Between Brittany's howling yips and Shannon's frustrated screaming during her orgasms, Kayla wasn't getting back to sleep any time soon. "Fuck it," she said, throwing the covers back and jumping out of bed. Pissed off and angry, she very loudly stomped her way to the living room.

"Where you goin'?" Felicity asked as she passed her in the hall.

"TO GET A DRINK!" Kayla yelled.

"A drink!?" Felicity said. "It's four in the morning!"

"Exactly!" Kayla said before disappearing into the living room. Felicity followed her in. "Maybe if I get pissed out of my mind I'll be able to get back to sleep!" she complained.

"Orrr," Jasmine said, coming in behind Felicity. "You could be a little patient with your sisters and get back to sleep when they're done."

Kayla set the bottle of Malibu Rum she had grabbed on the counter with a thunk. She pointed in the direction of Brittany's room. "That's been going on for forty-five minutes," she fumed, then pointed in the direction of Rig's room. "That's been going on for even longer! How in the hell that woman has the stamina to keep that up for that long is beyond me but it's grating on my fucking nerves!"

"Kayla," Jasmine said, trying to soothe her anger.

"Don't 'Kayla' me, Jaz," Kayla fumed. "I'm tired, I'm angry, and I just want to get drunk so I can go back to sleep!" She twisted the cap off the bottle and had the bottle to her lips when she paused. They heard a scream of pleasure that transitioned into a wolf's howl coming from across the hall. It was so long and loud, and so realistic, that it reverberated in Kayla's eardrums. Shivers crawled up and down the cat girl's spine from the sound and she immediately wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. What felt like a giant fist of fear gripped her heart before settling in the pit of her stomach. The howl lasted for a full thirty seconds before dying out. Kayla peeked her head back up from behind the bar as she slowly stood, shivering in fear.

Jasmine and Felicity were looking in the direction of the sound. They turned as one and looked at a terrified Kayla. "That was... fucking creepy," Felicity whispered.

Jasmine barked out a laugh, whether out of nervousness or humor Kayla didn't know, but Jasmine was the only one laughing. Kayla and Felicity jumped at the sudden loud noise.

"What?" Jasmine asked as she looked from Felicity to Kayla's wide-eyed, fearful faces. "It's just Brittany expressing herself after getting the orgasm of the century. She's probably passed out finally, Kayla, so you can get back to sleep."

Kayla picked up the bottle with trembling fingers and with great effort, took a long pull of the bottle without spilling any, she was shaking that hard. "M-M-Maybe it's the cat part of my brain," Kayla said as she pulled the bottle away from her lips. "But that was scary as fuck. No way I'm getting back to sleep without any of this, now," she said as she shakily took another drink.

"C'mon, guys," Jasmine said. "It's just Brittany--"

"I know!" Kayla spat, perhaps a little more forcefully than she'd intended. She did spill a little rum that time. She took a deep breath and composed herself before continuing. "I know," she said in a softer tone. "But that still doesn't negate the fact that that damn near literally scared the shit out of me."

"Me, too," Felicity whispered.

"Seriously?" Jasmine asked. She didn't sound angry or even incredulous. She sounded genuinely confused.

Kayla held out her free hand. It was shaking uncontrollably. "Seriously."

"Hey! Did you guys..." Tabitha said as she came into the room.

"AHHHH!" Felicity and Kayla screamed as one and hid, Felicity behind a couch and Kayla behind the bar. Jasmine jumped but otherwise didn't react.

"What..." Tabitha started to say but trailed off.

"Yeah, we heard it," Jasmine said. "It scared the life out of us."

"Yeah, me, too," Tabitha said. "Are they okay?" she asked, motioning toward Kayla and Felicity.

"I think so," Jasmine replied. "Come on out, girls. It's just Tab."

Felicity was the first to emerge. "Don't DO that!" she rebuked Tabitha as she put a hand to her chest.

"Kayla?" Jasmine asked. They suddenly heard soft mewling whimpers coming from behind the bar. "Kayla, are you okay?" Jasmine made her way around the bar to check on the cat girl. She found her lying on the floor curled up into the fetal position. Her body was shaking in fear as she cradled the bottle of rum and she was whimpering. The floor was wet and at first glance, it appeared Kayla had spilled the full contents of the bottle. Jasmine knelt next to her and put a hand on her hip. "Kitty Kat?" she softly said.

"AHHHHH!!!" Kayla screamed and in a panic freaked out and scrambled trying to get away. Her eyes were wide and manic with fright. Jasmine looked down and saw that she was peeing all over the floor. "STOP! DON'T HURT ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Oh, baby, it's just me," Jasmine said as she cautiously approached. "It's only me. I'm not going to hurt you."

She looked around frantically looking for an escape. "I-I-I-I..." She started crying as she dropped the bottle and shot into Jasmine's arms. She was sobbing uncontrollably as she clutched onto Jasmine like her life depended on it.

"Easy," Jasmine cooed stroking her hair. "It's okay. I've got you."

"Don't let me go," Kayla said, her whole body trembling. "D-D-Don't let m-me die."

"No, baby," Jasmine reassured her. "No, I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

"I don't want to die," Kayla said. "I don't want to die." She kept repeating herself as she tried to rock back and forth.

"How about a bath?" Jasmine asked soothingly. "A nice, long, hot bath will help. Won't it?"

"A bath?" Kayla asked, looking up at Jasmine with wide eyes, her pupils completely dilated in fear.

"Yeah," Jasmine said with a smile. "I'll draw us a hot bath and we can relax." She started to get up but Kayla gripped her harder.

"NO!" she cried. "Don't let me go."

"Okay," Jasmine said. "Tabitha, would you--"

"Sure, mi amór," Tabitha said. "Master's bathroom." She walked away.

"You wanna help her?" Jasmine asked Felicity. "Show her where that water heater thermostat is?"

Felicity was shaking softly as well. "Sure," she said and hurried to catch up with Tabitha. She didn't want to be alone right now, either, so she practically ran to the biologist and gripped her hand tightly when she caught up.

Twenty minutes later, Tabitha and Felicity came back into the living room. "It's ready," Felicity said.

Jasmine was still holding a rocking Kayla. She had stopped chanting but she was still wide-eyed with fear. "Kayla?" The cat girl jumped slightly but looked up at Jasmine. "Ready for a bath?" Kayla nodded slightly but made no move to get up. "You have to get up, baby girl." Kayla nodded again and this time started to move. It took a bit but finally, Kayla was able to walk. As they passed Brittany's room the cat girl hurried them along as fast as possible while keeping a wary eye on the door until they were inside Rig's bedroom.