Big Love Samoa Ch. 01

Story Info
We plan to visit an island of Mormon fundamentalists.
10k words
4.6
6.4k
15

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part one of a six-part story, although it's more accurate to say that it is one long story that I have arbitrarily divided up into six parts. The story is complete, and all the parts will be posted in quick succession. This first part provides some scene-setting. Parts 1 and 2 will establish that all characters are over the age of 18.

I have posted this in the Erotic Couplings section because it is a category which doesn't create any particular expectations. I did come close to putting it in the Group Sex category, but the group sex scenes aren't really the heart of the story. The category that I was most tempted to put this into is Romance, because that's what it is. However, I was worried that the primary readers of the Romance section expect the stories to be monogamous, whereas this story is basically about polyamory/polygamy. I certainly surprised myself that I wrote a polygamy story. I started it so long ago that I can't quite remember where I got the idea from (apart from the obvious reference to the Big Love television show).

In terms of the story tags, you will see that I have used the 'Polygamy' tag, but I made the decision to avoid the 'Harem' tag. I have read a number of stories that I would define as harem stories, and the common theme is the alpha male protagonist. The male in harem stories is usually a very exceptional man, handsome, hung, and rich, and at some stage he will beat up some other guy to rescue someone in his harem. My story is nothing like that. If anything, this story is about intelligent women making decisions for themselves, to look after themselves and each other to ensure their needs are met.

++++++++++++++++++++

It was my 29th birthday, and for the first time in five years of marriage my wife Helen was out of town on my birthday. She wasn't even in New Zealand. Helen is a zoology lecturer at the University of Auckland, a position she got as soon as she finished her PhD there, and she was currently in Brisbane at a conference. She was doing research into a particular colony of seabirds -- the species isn't important to specify, other than repeating what Helen always says that, although they aren't as awesome as albatrosses, they are a lot better than seagulls. She was doing this research in partnership with a colleague, a PhD student named Katerina. They had both gone to the conference together and one of their goals was to meet with a particular professor and his research team.

Because Helen was away, I felt obliged to accept an invitation to dine with my parents. Thankfully I had an excuse to leave early -- Helen had made a time to make a video call to me. I wasn't about to tell my parents that I could easily have received her call at their house. I hurried home to our empty apartment, poured a glass of whiskey, and sat down in front of my computer to await Helen's call.

When Helen's call came, I was presented with a view of her sitting on the edge of a hotel bed wearing a black cocktail dress. She was doing her hair with a curling wand, tidying up the natural waves in her chestnut hair. I couldn't see Katerina, but I could hear the shower running. Because of the time difference between Auckland and Brisbane, I knew that they were getting ready to go out to dinner. As soon as Helen saw me, all thoughts of wishing me Happy Birthday seemed to go right out of her mind as she started excitedly telling me about her day.

"Oh Finn, I had such an exciting meeting with Professor O'Driscoll. He told me that he's been in contact with an amateur ornithologist on some island in American Samoa. He's so happy with what she's doing that he's started paying her as a research assistant. The exciting bit for us is that she's seen some of our tags. I think this might be the migratory roosting point that we've been missing. He's setting up a lunch tomorrow so we can talk with her. If we play our cards right, we may be able to get her to help with our research and have Professor O'Driscoll pay for it!"

Helen continued to talk with considerable animation about how the potential fieldwork in Samoa might assist their research, so I sat patiently to listen to her. I loved how excited she got about her work, all the more so because I otherwise found it as boring as anything. In the background behind Helen, I saw the bathroom door open. Katerina emerged from a cloud of steam wrapped only in a towel. "Hey Finn," she called with a grin. "Happy birthday!"

"Oh shit!" said Helen. "I'm sorry, darling. Here I am rabbiting on about my work and forgetting to wish you happy birthday. I haven't bought your present yet either, but I'm going to have time to visit the duty-free shop on my way home."

"It's alright," I said. "At least Kat remembered."

Helen looked across the room to where Kat was standing outside my line of vision. "Not only did she remember," said Helen with a cheeky grin, "but she's now got her tits out in your honour. It's a pity that I'm a woman and therefore so hopeless with technology, so I don't know how to turn the camera around to show you."

"I'm not bothered," I said with a forced neutral expression, "but it would be nice to get a better view of your hotel room. It looks like it might be bigger than our apartment."

"Oh no, it's tiny," deadpanned Helen. "There's only room for one bed. Kat and I are having to top and tail, if you know what I mean."

"Do you mean like Bryan Adams had to do, back in the summer of 69?" I said.

I could hear Kat giggling in the background. "You're so mean, teasing him like that," I heard her say to Helen.

"If you think that was mean, maybe I should make it up to him with an early birthday present." I was about to point out that any present I got now wouldn't actually be early, but I didn't get any words out before I realised what this impromptu present was. Helen had quickly pulled the straps of her dress and bra off her shoulders and pulled her arms back through. Within seconds her boobs were on display right in front of me.

"Oh my goodness, get a room you two," I heard Kat laugh.

"I'm afraid there's no time for that," said Helen. "It's time for us to go. I'll call you at the same time tomorrow. Love you!"

Suddenly the call was ended before I had a chance to reply. Her teasing had certainly had its effect, the little minx. I added another splash of whiskey to my glass and dragged myself out of my chair and down the hall to the bathroom to turn on the shower. I figured that if I still had an erection by the time the water had heated up, I would reward myself with some tension relief before going to bed. It was still sticking out painfully when I stood under the water, so I started to take care of myself. I tried to use only the mental image of my wife's breasts as my inspiration, but I kept finding my mind drifting back to the image of Katerina wearing only a towel. Then I started to picture the two of them sharing a bed in the manner Helen had hinted at in her teasing. I felt a momentary pang of guilt as soon as I erupted, but I quickly pushed it out of my mind. Surely a bit of erotic fantasy was allowed on your birthday.

++++++++++++++++

The following evening when Helen called, she made sure to ask me about my day before launching into an excited summary of her own day. "The meeting with the Samoan woman was awesome. She wasn't at all what I was expecting. I'd been worried that she wouldn't speak English well enough, but it turned out that she was born in Arizona. The island she lives on has been bought by a group of Americans. Her husband is a farmer, and she's teaching herself Ornithology through distance learning from Hawaii. She's happy to collect data for Kat and me and she isn't asking for any extra money."

Helen talked some more about how the extra data might really make a breakthrough in their research, so I listened patiently. It was Friday night and I didn't have any other plans. What else was I going to do? Finally, after a few more minutes of scientific talk, she finally dropped a bombshell. "Hilda has tentatively invited Kat and me to visit her in July. She needs to talk about it with her husband, but she's pretty confident it will be alright."

"Hilda? Who's that?"

"The woman from American Samoa. Who do you think?"

"You never actually mentioned her name before. And I was actually listening this time."

Helen smiled. She's aware how carried away she gets when she's talking about work. "So, anyway, we need you to come with us to Samoa."

"That sounds like a lovely idea," I said, "but I can't see Cliff being willing to spare me in July. It's normally a very busy month at work. He's not going to be happy with me going on holiday then."

"You misunderstood me," said Helen. "When I said we need you to come, I meant that we probably can't go without you. You see, Hilda explained that the island she lives on is all owned by some sort of religious group that has some caveman-like views about the rights of women. She says that single woman from outside might not be entirely safe, certainly not comfortable. But, apparently, as long as there's a man to act as their chaperone or guardian, the women will be treated with complete respect. Tell Cliff that it's essential to my career that you come with us. He's very understanding about that kind of stuff."

Helen was probably right about my boss Cliff. He's a baby-boomer and a former hippie, and very much a feminist at heart. He's always taken a keen interest in Helen's career, and I knew he would hate for her to be held back by the views of some misogynistic cult.

Helen talked a bit more about Hilda, but it was mostly talking about the birds that lived on her island. She seemed to realise that she was losing my attention, so she stopped herself from going on. After a quick pause she said "So, was there anything you wanted to talk about?"

"Are you alone there?" I asked.

"Yes. Kat has gone down to the pool. I'm meant to be meeting her there; she'll be wondering where I am. Why do you ask?"

"Well, it's just that last night we got interrupted just as you were taking your clothes off," I replied with more than a hint of suggestion in my voice.

Helen giggled. "I don't have time for that," she said. "I'll tell you what, I'll let you watch me change into my swimsuit. If you feel the urge to tug yourself, well that's up to you. Personally, I'd prefer it if you saved your energy for when I come home tomorrow."

Helen can be very funny, and the strip show that followed was a good example of that. She didn't try to hide herself from me. In fact, I got some great views of her boobs and bush. But her every movement seemed like a deliberate attempt to turn me off. She scratched herself frequently, she picked her nose and examined the finger closely, she made weird noises, she sniffed her armpits. By the time she had pulled a sundress over the top of her swimsuit and wished me goodnight, thought of masturbation had left me and I was happy to respect her wishes of saving myself for her homecoming.

I did take note, however, that she had changed into her bikini instead of one of her one-piece swimsuits. She had bought it following Kat's encouragement, but she was usually too self-conscious to wear it to the beach at home. I liked the fact that she often seemed braver when she spent more time with Kat.

++++++++++++++++++

When I picked Helen and Kat up from the airport on Saturday afternoon, Helen immediately asked me whether Cliff had agreed to me having time off in July to go with her to Samoa.

"I haven't asked him yet," I said. "You only told me about it last night. I won't see Cliff again until Monday."

I refrained from asking her whether she had bought my birthday present at the airport. I figured that Kat probably reminded her if it was necessary. Kat was sitting in the back seat of the car, and I could hear her making annoyed noises as she looked at her phone. "Is something wrong?" asked Helen.

"I signed up for Bumble before we went away," sighed Kat, "but it's still just the same guys as I've seen on Tinder. I'm not feeling inspired."

"There's no shame in spending Saturday night at home," said Helen.

"That's fine for you to say," said Kat. "You're wearing your new lingerie, so you're guaranteed to get some action tonight. The rest of us have to work a bit harder to get laid."

"Kat!" exclaimed Helen. "The lingerie was meant to be a surprise!"

"Oops. Sorry," said Kat.

I just pretended I was deaf. After all, I figured I would still benefit from the lingerie as long as I didn't say anything stupid. Saying nothing was often the best strategy. It was Kat who picked up the conversation again.

"You married people are so lucky," she said. "I mean, I like meeting new guys, but often I wish I could just fast forward to the bit where you know who you're going to end up with. I don't need a fancy proposal or a big wedding, and I certainly don't need the stress of deciding whether or not to break up with someone. In fact, I'd go on that Married at First Sight programme if the guys were, you know, normal."

I left it to Helen to say some reassuring things about how her love life would all work out in the end. Helen had spoken to me in private a few times about Kat's dating woes, but this was the first time Kat had talked about it in my presence. Helen had even gone so far as to tell me about Kat's love of sex, and how that made her dating decisions even harder. According to Helen, once Kat had decided that a relationship had no future, she would give herself two more weeks of sex before she broke up with the guy. We often had Kat around to our house for dinner, and sometimes she would bring a date. If she was bringing someone, Helen would tell me what she knew about the guy, such as his name, occupation, and interests. But then she would often tell me whether or not it was going to be worth getting to know him. I had dinner with several guys where I knew better than they did that their relationship was about to end. I had noticed, however, that it had been several months since Kat had brought a guy to dinner with us.

+++++++++++++++++++

After dropping Katerina off at her place, I took Helen home. As we walked inside, she said "Could you make me a cup of tea? I just want to unpack and hang up some of my clothes."

The request for a cup of tea was just a ruse to throw me off the scent and make me assume the lingerie show wasn't planned until later in the evening. It worked well as I was genuinely surprised when Helen walked into the room wearing a very sexy, bright red bra and panties set. As she walked closer, she did a slow twirl, and I noticed a heart-shaped cut-out at the back of the panties. When she faced me again, I noticed there was a similar smaller cut-out at the front. It took me a moment to realise that I could only see bare skin. The bush I had seen on camera only the previous evening had gone.

I immediately took Helen into my arms and kissed her passionately. She squealed as I suddenly grabbed her ass and I lifted her onto the edge of the kitchen island. I kissed her some more while my hands wandered over her breasts. I found her nipples poking through the thin fabric of the bra and I teased them until they were totally erect. After a while I broke off my kiss to step back and admire her, and she shyly pressed her knees together. I could see she was blushing. She had never shaved her pubic hair before, so I wasn't surprised that she was shy about it. I leaned in to kiss her again while using my hands to gently but firmly push her knees apart. While continuing to hold her knees with my hands, I broke off the kiss again and crouched down before her. That's when I noticed that her panties were crotchless.

I glanced up at Helen's face. She was continuing to blush while she looked across at the kitchen cupboards, avoiding making eye contact with me. She allowed me to gently push her back until she was lying on the counter looking at the ceiling. She loves it when I go down on her, so her initial shyness disappeared immediately as I opened her legs wide. I delved in with passion, revelling in the novel experience of eating her through the gap in her underwear, as well as delighting in the fact there was no pubic hair to end up in my mouth.

Helen was already very wet, and her high levels of arousal meant that it didn't take me long to bring her to her climax. She pushed me gently away once she reached the point of becoming too sensitive, and she just lay there panting. The kitchen island was too high for me to be able to enter her, but I quickly spotted a couple of old phone books in one corner of the bench. By standing on these and pushing my pants down to my knees, I was ready to drag her into position for me to enter her. The sex that followed was fast and frenzied, which Helen is typically quite happy with if I have already gotten her off. It wasn't long before I was flooding her insides.

Once I was done, Helen sat up and kissed me. When we had first gotten together, she had always been reluctant to kiss me after I had gone down on her, but over the years she had become more willing. As I pulled my pants up, I looked at her as she sat there looking back with a sexy grin on her face. Her legs were still spread wide, and she looked such a picture still wearing her bra and crotchless panties as I watched my cum leaked out onto the bench. She was my own slutty angel.

"I wish I had my camera ready." I said.

Helen giggled. "If you like the idea of looking at pictures of women, were you aware that there are plenty of them on the internet?" She climbed down off the bench and wandered off towards the bedroom, pausing only to look back over her shoulder. "There are antibacterial wipes under the sink. Please wipe that whole bench!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Helen came out of the bedroom wearing jeans and a cardigan and suggested that we get coffee at the cafe on the corner. We chatted on various topics. I told her the story of one of my colleagues who had lost his temper with a stupid client, and she told a story about a couple of women who had gotten drunk at the formal dinner at the conference. It was a nice time together, and an important part of reconnecting as a couple after our time apart. In normal circumstances, the rest of the day and the evening would probably have remained non-sexual after our sex in the kitchen. However, my mind kept reverting to the fact that Helen had shaved off all her pubic hair, and I hadn't even seen her without her panties on. The thought was driving me wild.

I decided to put some effort into seducing my wife by declaring that I would make a home-cooked meal. I knew this was a cunning way of plying her with alcohol without seeming too obvious about it. As I was starting to cook, I mixed us each a martini as an aperitif, which helped to get her in the right mood in more ways than one. Then I invited her to sit at the table as I finished cooking a fish appetiser. Since Helen loves matching wine with food, she was delighted when I opened a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and poured us each a generous glass. I topped up her glass again when I cleared our plates and went into the kitchen to dish up our main course; porterhouse steaks with baked potatoes and coleslaw. Obviously, this required me to open a bottle of red wine; a big Australian Shiraz. Again, I topped up our glasses a second time as we let our dinner settle.

For dessert I had nothing special planned apart from some microwaved chocolate puddings topped with caramel ice-cream. I had carefully kept the portion sizes small so that we didn't get too full. As I had hoped, Helen was in a very good mood, and she actually cheered when I poured her a glass of tawny port to go with the dessert. With Helen, I knew that the right strategy was to keep things fun. We had some easy listening music on, and we were singing along to some of the songs.