Big Love Samoa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll explain it to him," said Kat. She stepped back close to me and I put my arms around her waist. "Helen and I have talked about this a lot," continued Kat, "and we decided that the best way to do something sexier would be to do this." With that, she grabbed my hands and firmly moved them down to her ass.

I quickly pulled away. "Are you sure about this?" I asked in concern, looking back and forth between the two women.

"Absolutely," said Helen. "We talked about it already. We both agreed it was relatively harmless."

"We've agreed that my ass will be available for you to touch for the duration, ok?" said Kat. "I promise not to flinch or slap you. We're positive that if they see you touching my ass in front of Helen, then they will be more likely to accept that we do other stuff together. Now, hurry up and kiss me."

I put my hands back on her ass while she put her arms around my chest. Although our actual kisses were still soft and gentle, and despite my brain's determination to keep this non-sexual, my penis couldn't help but respond. Kat was pushing herself against me so firmly that I knew she would be able to feel it. This seemed confirmed by the way she looked down at my crotch as we separated. I wondered if there was going to be a rude remark, but she said nothing.

"That looked so real," said Helen. "You guys coped so well with that."

"It was actually quite nice," said Kat. She turned to look at me. "Are you sure you don't have any single brothers I don't know about?"

I smiled. "Sorry, no brothers. I do have an older sister."

She gave me a grin as she shrugged her shoulders. "I guess that will have to do. Can you set us up on a date?"

It was my turn to grin. "Maybe I should have mentioned that she's already married."

"Curse you for getting my hopes up. Anyway, it's time I went home. I've got a long drive in the morning." She stepped over to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Then she ambushed Helen by kissing her too, even going so far as to grab her ass.

"Hey!" said Helen. "That wasn't part of the deal."

"It didn't seem fair that Finn was the only one who had to tolerate kissing me. I figured you should share his suffering." She flashed us another big smile as she walked out the door.

++++++++++++++

I was hoping that Helen would initiate sex. I was certainly in the mood, but I didn't want to give the impression that it was kissing Katerina that had got me worked up. Unfortunately, by the time we were both in bed Helen's confidence had turned to anxiety.

"You must think I'm so awful," she began. "I know I should have talked to you about this weeks ago, but I was too worried to do it without Kat's support. I know I get carried away with my work, but this must be unforgivable. It was such a stupid lie to tell."

"You weren't to know that it would come to this when you first said it," I said.

"We were both worried you would refuse to do it," she continued. "I wouldn't have been surprised if you had freaked out. You've been so good about it, and you were so nice to Kat this evening."

"She's the one you should be apologising to. She's the one who has to put up with me kissing her and touching her bum. I'm surprised that she's not freaking out."

"I think it helps that she likes you."

"Eh?"

"She likes you. That wasn't that first time she's asked if you've got a single brother. She seems to say that a lot when we're at work. I guess I talk about you a lot with her."

"Wait on. If you think she likes me, aren't you worried that you've just given me permission to kiss her and touch her bum?"

"As long as you remember that my permission is important to you, then I'm okay with it. Kat's lovely, she's my best friend apart from you, and I feel bad for her that she hasn't got someone of her own. Since I got her into this, I figure I shouldn't get in the way of her having a bit of fun. In fact, I don't want you to just kiss and grope her. Give her a good time, romance her a bit, maybe take her for a few walks along the beach."

"Without you?"

Helen laughed. "Do you think I should romance her too. I suppose I should give it a go." She then looked me square in the eyes with a serious look on her face. "Just make sure you never leave me for her. That would be worse than anything."

"Of course I won't," I said, feeling somewhat taken aback. "I love you."

Helen grinned. "Damn right you do!"

+++++++++++++++

Life was pretty hectic in the lead up to our trip, although we made time to watch a few episodes of the Big Love television series. Helen gave the first disc to Katerina and we watched a few of the later episodes. One of the issues that we were unsure about was the living arrangements for our visit. On the TV show, the main character had three houses, one for each of his wives. All we knew from Hilda was that she and her husband and his other two wives all shared one house.

Fortunately, it was a mild morning when we met Katerina at the airport. It was winter in New Zealand, but we knew it would be hot when we reached our first stop in Fiji. As predicted, it was sweltering in the middle of the day in Nadi, and it was still hot in the early evening when we arrived in Pago Pago. Our flight to Hilda's island wasn't until the following afternoon, so the university's travel agent had booked us into a hotel.

We were delighted to find that the hotel was just four rows of rooms around a central swimming pool. Helen checked us in and led us to a room on the far side of the pool. We entered through a large glass door with vertical blinds to give it some privacy. Once we were inside, I discovered it was nothing more than a studio unit with an attached bathroom. There was a double bed, a single bed, and a small kitchen area. Clearly, we were going to have to share the room with Katerina.

I gave Helen a look that I trusted would convey the message 'is this it?'

"I didn't see any reason to split us up," said Helen. "This will help us get more comfortable with each other. Now, who's up for a swim?"

With a swim agreed on, we all started looking through our suitcases for our swimsuits. I found mine easily while the women were still sorting themselves out, so I went into the bathroom to change. When I came out, I found that the women had started changing in the bedroom. My wife was topless and had obviously just pulled up the bottom half of her swimsuit. The more astonishing sight was that Kat had taken the risk of changing her top half while I was in the bathroom. She had her back to me as she finished tying the straps. She was still wearing the shorts she had worn on the plane, and she gave me a shy smile as she ducked into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

Helen stepped closer to me so that she could speak privately without Katerina hearing her from the bathroom. "I predict that you will see her tits, maybe more, by the time we get back to New Zealand. She always gets friskier when she's away."

I had no idea how to respond to that. Since Helen was still struggling with tying her bikini top, I busied myself with doing that for her. I didn't know if she was annoyed about what Kat might do, or warning me to avoid her. In the end Helen simply said "Just don't push her, okay? Let her decide."

+++++++++++++

The swimming pool was actually two pools. One pool was for swimming while the other was for relaxing. It had a children's play area at one end, and underwater benches at the other end. It was on one of these benches that the three of us sat, enjoying the cool water. The sun was low on the horizon, so this gave me an excellent excuse to wear my sunglasses. The advantage of this was that it allowed me to have a more leisurely look at the women in their bikinis, particularly as their breasts were just above the waterline.

Helen was wearing a new bikini that I hadn't seen before. Her previous bikini top had been shaped like an underwire bra, but this time she was brave enough to be wearing two triangles held in place by string straps tied at her neck and back. It had full cups, although they were made sexier by having some small mesh panels around the edges, allowing the edges of her D cups to be seen, although not, of course, her nipples or areola. I had noticed that the bottoms also had mesh panels at the sides and near the waistband, confirming that she had continued to shave her pubic hair. This was also my first opportunity to really see Katerina's breasts. They didn't seem quite as large as Helen's, but were certainly no smaller than C cups. She was wearing a strapless bikini top with large cut-outs between the breasts, and her bikini bottoms also had large cut-outs at the sides.

I had hoped that my ogling of the women was unnoticed, but I guess I had been looking in Kat's direction a bit long because I was taken totally by surprise when Helen reached out a hand to feel the front of my shorts. I hadn't been erect, but she continued to play with me until I was. Once she had achieved this goal, she stood up. "Let's go and order some room service," she said. "I'm starving." I waited until both women were standing and moving away from me before I stood and followed. I saw Helen smirking at me when she saw me grab my towel and wrap it around my waist.

Helen ordered some cold food for us and was told it would be delivered in only ten minutes, so we sat at the table in our swimwear to wait. Both women wrapped towels around their waists to stop the chairs from getting wet, but neither of them covered their tops. Our food was delivered along with a bottle of Pinot Gris, so we were in a good mood as we dug in. The hotel had a digital television subscription with a surprisingly large selection of channels, and Helen found a music channel to play in the background.

Helen got up and closed all the blinds before going to have a shower. Being so close to the equator, it had gotten dark very quickly. Although it wasn't late, when she emerged wearing only a towel tied just above her breasts, I wasn't surprised when she started pulling pyjamas out of her suitcase before looking for a hairdryer. Katerina told me that she was happy to have the last shower, so I grabbed my pyjamas and toiletries and went to take my own shower.

When I came out of the shower, I was surprised to see that Helen was still wearing only her towel, although she had obviously done her hair and a few other things. Kat was ready to go into the bathroom, but before she did she turned up the volume of the music. She looked at Helen and nodded towards the clock on the wall. "Thirty minutes!" she said.

I didn't know what Kat meant until Helen dropped her towel on the floor, walked over to me, and pulled down my pyjama pants. "Helen!" I protested in an urgent whisper. "What if Kat comes out of the bathroom?"

"She's not going to," said Helen as she pulled off my pyjama top. Her towel fell away from her body as she did this, leaving us both naked. "We agreed to give each other thirty minutes of privacy."

"Is that why she turned the music up?" I asked as Helen pulled me onto the bed. "Did she not want to hear us?"

Helen gave me a knowing grin. "I know that she's got a waterproof vibrator, but apparently it's not very quiet."

My hands were roaming over Helen's body, paying particular attention to her erogenous zones, but I was struggling to get an erection myself. The risk of being interrupted was affecting my performance. As I often did if I was slow to get an erection, I moved down the bed to eat her out. I'm a big fan of performing oral sex, largely because Helen's satisfaction is practically guaranteed.

As I could sense Helen's arousal building, my own arousal was helped by the very faint buzzing noise I could hear during the gaps in the music we were listening to. I allowed myself to imagine Katerina on the other side of the bathroom door, working her pussy with a sex toy. I didn't know what type of toy it was, but my imagination was able to fill in the gaps.

Once my wife had reached her climax, I was ready to sink myself inside her. We started in the missionary position, and then I changed to a spooning position on our sides. I love the way that her breasts are so accessible in this position, and the feeling of her ass against my lower stomach.

After I had come inside her, Helen pulled up the sheet to cover us as I lay there snuggling into her back. After the wine and the sex, it's not surprising that I dozed off for a bit, so we were still in this position when Kat came out of the bathroom. She gave us a grin as she started getting ready for bed, but she otherwise made absolutely no reference to our obvious sexual encounter. She didn't even say anything when Helen ducked into the bathroom and back, still completely naked, for her normal post-sex trip to the toilet.

Kat was already wearing pyjamas consisting of matching cotton shorts and t-shirt. She quickly dried her shaggy, shoulder-length blonde hair before climbing into bed herself. It was still too early for sleeping, so we channel surfed until we found a channel playing old comedies. Eventually it got late enough for us to call it a night. "You should go over and kiss Kat goodnight," teased Helen as she made as if she was going to pull the sheet off me. Both women laughed as I clutched the sheet in alarm, still self-conscious about my nudity.

To my surprise, Kat acted on Helen's comment by climbing out of bed and coming over to me. She bent over and kissed me softly on the lips, giving me a brief tantalising glimpse down her top but no real sight of the treasures underneath. "It makes sense to keep up our kissing practice," she said.