Big Love Samoa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hilda!" exclaimed Annie. "Finn can see your boobs in that thing."

"I don't think I have to worry about Finn," Hilda said. "After all, he's got Kat waiting for him in his bed."

+++++++++++++++++++

It wasn't a surprise that I was sharing with Kat. As soon as we knew what the sleeping arrangements would be, knowing that whichever 'wife' who wasn't with me would be sharing with Hilda, we knew that it would cause a lot of suspicion if I only slept with Helen. I was anticipating that it would be very awkward, so it was quite disorientating to hear the innuendo in Hilda's voice when she referred to it.

Thankfully nobody was nearby when I reached my bedroom door, so I was able to knock gently before going in. Kat was already in bed, wearing pyjamas that were similar to the ones I had seen her wear in our hotel room in Pago Pago. I went through to the bathroom to clean my teeth, then I returned to the bedroom. Since I had slept naked with Helen the previous night, I had to find my pyjamas in my suitcase.

"I take it you don't normally wear pyjamas," said Kat.

"I normally just wear my underpants," I said, "although I sometimes wear a pyjama top or a t-shirt as well on cold nights."

"Just wear what you feel comfortable in," she said. There didn't seem much to be gained from changing in the bathroom. I pulled off my shirt and put on the pyjama top. Then I pulled off my shorts and quickly climbed into bed.

It had been many years since I had shared a bed with anyone other than Helen, so it wasn't surprising that I found it very difficult to get to sleep. We were both very restless, and the unaccustomed heat wasn't helping. Eventually I decided to take off my pyjama top, and this helped a lot. I finally fell into a deep sleep.

When I woke up, I was extremely disoriented. As I came to my senses and remembered who I was with, I was acutely aware that I had my arm over her and that my body was pressed against her back. What's more, I could see from her bare shoulders that she had also removed her top during the night. Only the thin sheet separated my arm from her chest.

I immediately moved my arm and shifted myself away from her. "So, you're finally awake," she said.

"Yes. Sorry."

"Good. I must say, you aren't an easy person to sleep with."

"I don't snore, do I? Helen says I don't."

"No, you don't snore. But you did get a bit intimate there with your hands. They weren't always on top of the sheet, if you catch my drift. And it's best if we don't mention your cock poking me in the backside."

"I'm so sorry," I said.

"Don't worry too much. I think I'm still technically a virgin!"

I laughed, and Kat laughed with me. It was no secret that she hadn't seen her virginity in years. While still laughing herself, she said "Hey, don't laugh. I'm pretty sure it grew back in the last few months."

We lay there for a few more minutes before Kat said "Finn, I need to get up and use the bathroom."

"Oh, sorry. Do you want me to leave the room?"

"You don't need to do that," she said. "Just roll over the other way."

I rolled away, and I could feel her getting out of bed followed by the sound of her pulling on her pyjama top. "What time do you think it is? After all that foreplay, I'm thinking about having a special stress-relief shower."

At that moment, the door opened and Helen let herself in. "Oh good, you're both awake," she said. "It's breakfast time."

"Damn it," complained Kat. "I was just about to have some me time. That husband of ours does naughty things when he's asleep."

Helen raised her eyebrows. "I know," she said with mock sadness. "He's insatiable. Maybe we need to find him a third wife." I rolled my eyes and got out of bed to get dressed. Helen again raised her eyebrows when she saw I was only wearing underpants, but she didn't comment.

+++++++++++++++++++

After breakfast, the general consensus was to have a swim in the sea. The three bird watchers didn't feel the need to visit the bird colony by boat. They were happy to wait until the afternoon before going there again on foot. We all returned to our rooms to put on our swimsuits. It felt weird to see Helen going to Hilda's room, but that was where her clothes were. Kat's clothes were of course in my room. She went into the bathroom to put on her bikini while I quickly (and nervously) changed in the bedroom at the same time.

About 100 metres off the beach there was a disused boat mooring, and the challenge was to swim around it. Ted was the fastest, followed closely by John, while the rest of us swam together at a more leisurely pace. Once we got back to the beach, we lay on our towels in the sun. I was at one end of the line and John was at the far end, and it was a glorious sight to look along the row of female flesh between us. I noticed that all the women untied their bra straps when they were lying on their stomachs, and both Ted and Kat pushed their bikini bottoms down slightly on their hips to avoid tan lines, giving the tiniest glimpse of their butt cracks.

Apart from these sights, nothing untoward happened on the beach. They even had spray on sunscreen, so there was no excuse to rub it into anyone's skin. Eventually, one by one, we all drifted back to the house to shower and dress for lunch and our afternoon plans. I had no interest in looking at the birds again, so this time I accepted John's offer to go out in the afternoon with him and Ted. He said he had a small electrical job that would only take a few minutes, and that Ted also had a few errands to run.

We climbed into John's Highlander. He encouraged me to sit up front with him, and Ted climbed into the seat behind me. I noticed that the back row of seats had been folded away and John's work gear now filled that space. John was wearing some light work overalls, and I noticed that Ted had changed into a long and modest dress like the one she had worn when they had met us at the airstrip. The first stop on our outing was the same airstrip, where there was a box waiting for Ted in one of the storage sheds. She opened it while we drove through the small town and out the other side, heading for where John's job was.

"Anything interesting in your delivery?" asked John.

"You know I won't tell you," said Ted.

"Ted has very high standards of confidentiality in her business," explained John, "even though she knows I'm dying to know every detail."

"Am I allowed to ask anything about it?" I asked.

"I know that she imports stuff from Hawaii," said John, "but she doesn't like to give many details. It's all stuff that people don't want to be delivered by the regular postman. He's very nosy and very indiscreet."

"I'll show you both what I've got here," said Ted, "but only if I'm allowed to deliver it alone. You can never know who it's for." We were happy to agree, so Ted held up various items of lingerie for us to see.

"Very nice!" said John.

"There's also this," said Ted, holding up a small bullet vibrator. "This is a popular model. Quiet, easy to hide, just the thing when you're alone in bed."

We had reached our destination. John grabbed his tools from the back of the Highlander and went inside, leaving Ted and me sitting in the car. She was busy wrapping her delivery in plain brown paper. At one point she looked up and noticed a car driving towards us which was slowing down. "Oh shit," she said. "It's my father."

The car pulled alongside us on the deserted road and the driver wound down his window. Ted quickly threw her stuff on the floor of the car before winding down her window as well. "Hello Theodora," her father said. "Are you well? I take it that Jonathan is inside working."

"Yes."

"And are Anastasia and Hildegard also well?"

"Yes, quite well. Father, I would like to introduce you to Finnian Doyle, one of our houseguests."

"I'm pleased to meet you. Henry Magnusson told us about the visitors at the Eaton house, and the whole island is curious to know all about you. I hope that Theodora is helping to make your stay comfortable."

"Yes sir," I said, unsure of what else I might be expected to say.

"Hildegard found them as part of her bird hobby," explained Ted, thankfully saving me from having to explain myself further. "Finnian's wives are also interested in birds. They work at a university."

Her father seemed to grimace at the news that they worked, but he didn't say anything about that. Instead, he said "Henry got the impression that they shared the faith. Is that true?"

"Yes, it is," lied Ted without any hesitation. I got the impression that lying to her family was something she had practiced a lot. "Finnian was raised by his grandfather who moved to New Zealand after the backsliding and persecutions in Utah. He taught Finn the principles of the faith, but there was no faith community there to support them. They have to live in secret."

Ted's father said a few sympathetic words to me before turning his attention back to Ted. "Is there any news from Wilhemina?"

"She's fine, dad. She's happy. She would love you to write to her."

I could see tears in the old man's eyes as he quickly said his goodbyes and continued on his way. "Wilhemina is my older sister, if you hadn't worked that out from her terrible name," said Ted. "She moved to Hawaii when I was still at school. She went to see a doctor in Pago Pago about something and she never came back."

"But you have contact with her?"

"Officially I'm not meant to, but dad turns a blind eye to it. He always wants news of her, but he's too stubborn to do anything more. She's actually my business partner. She gets all of my stuff delivered to her home, then she sends it to a friend in Pago Pago who puts it on the plane for me. They largely do it as a favour for me, which is just as well because I'm not making much money from this. It's really more of a public service."

"Did you ever think about following your sister overseas? Surely it would have been easier to do with her support."

"I did think about it," said Ted, "and I probably would have gone if things didn't work out with John. I saw how hard it was on my parents when my sister left, especially my mother. Billy and I are the only daughters, so now there's just me left here. I have an older half-brother who lives on the island, but he and my mum aren't very close. Plus, I truly love John. I don't believe there's many men like him, no matter where I went in the world."

++++++++++++++

When John returned to the vehicle, he drove us to a nearby beach where he and I could wait while Ted made her delivery using the car. She told us she would be gone about half an hour. As we sat down under the shade of a tree, John said "Finn, I just wanted to say that I hope you weren't offended by Hilda's little show last night before bed. I don't really know what got into her. I mean, we're pretty relaxed about what we wear when it's just the four of us, but she's never done that in front of guests before."

I assured him that I wasn't offended. After a brief pause, he said "On the subject of Hilda, I've got a favour to ask you."

"Sure. What is it?"

"I spoke with Hilda this morning," he said, "and she reminded me that it's her night to sleep with me. I know it's a bit awkward, but I was wondering if you would mind if both your wives slept in your room tonight. Apparently, Hilda has already spoken to them both and they're okay with it. As I say, it's a bit awkward. I had assumed that Hilda was going to give up her turn while you were visiting, but I was wrong."

"No, that's fine," I said. "After all you've done to make us feel welcome, it's such a small inconvenience to ask in return."

"Thank you," he said. We sat for a while in silence before John leaned in slightly in a confidential manner. "Just between you and me, sharing a bed with two wives can have its benefits in the right circumstances. I don't know if you've ever had to do it before, but it's worth keeping an open mind to the possibilities. If you're sensitive and don't push people into anything they're uncomfortable with, it can be quite a bonding experience."

I think I said something along the lines of always trying to keep an open mind, but my mind was busy thinking about how John's words seemed to confirm everything that Hilda had been saying. It was only in the silence that followed that I allowed myself to consider his words in relation to my own life. When I thought about my real-life marriage and the strange direction it had taken in the last two weeks, I realised that I could no longer predict how my night would go.

++++++++++++++++

The drive back home was largely uneventful. John spent some time trying to get Ted to tell him where she had delivered the lingerie and vibrator, but she wouldn't say. In the end he started guessing, naming various women at random. I got the impression from Ted's laughter that he was naming the most unlikely people he could think of.

There was no sign of anyone as we drove down the final hill to the house, but once we passed the privacy screen by the pool we could see four bodies lying on the deck. Four topless bodies. By the time we had parked the car and walked through the house to the deck, three of those women had put their bikini tops back on. The odd one out was Hilda, who was lying on her back and seemed to be watching us carefully through her dark sunglasses to see our reaction. It was obvious from the whiteness of her breasts that she didn't go topless consistently, but I could sense an air of determination about her. She had a point to make.

John looked at his youngest wife awkwardly, and I could also see Annie looking a bit worried. Ted, however, seemed to find John's awkwardness amusing. Finally John turned to me and said "As I was saying earlier, we tend to be pretty casual about our clothing around here."

I saw both Hilda and Annie relax and smile. I was very relieved as the tension dissipated. To me, this seemed like a huge vote of confidence in me. While John was clearly struggling to comprehend Hilda's suddenly assertive sexuality, his trust in me allowed him the option of avoiding an argument with Hilda.

If Hilda herself was uncomfortable and maybe regretting allowing herself to be seen by me, she seemed determined not to show it. As it happened, she soon found herself with an ally. Behind me, Ted had been stripping off her dress. The first I knew of this was when she dived into the pool wearing only her pink satin panties. John watched as she completed one lap and quickly turned to complete another. "Well, it turns out that my waterbaby doesn't need much encouragement either. Our appearance of respectability barely lasted two days."

John and I both went to put our swimsuits on. When we returned to the pool, I immediately noticed that Helen had removed her bikini top as well. She was acting as if this was completely normal for her despite the fact that no man other than me had seen her breasts for many years. I quickly jumped into the pool. The tension associated with Hilda and Ted's displays had prevented me from becoming aroused, but the sight of my sexy wife with her tits out got me hard immediately.

As I swam a few laps, trying desperately to keep out of Ted's way, I kept checking for any further movement on the deck, but Annie and Kat both kept themselves covered. Once Ted stopped swimming laps, she suggested a game of volleyball. To my delight, Helen agreed to play, and she climbed into the pool on John's side of the net. The view was very distracting whenever Ted or Helen competed for the ball. While trying not to be too obvious about it, I set myself the task of trying to see who had the biggest boobs out of these two women whose bodies looked so similar. The task proved impossible, but I enjoyed making the attempt.

I noticed after a while that our audience had disappeared, and the reason for this was obvious when they called us in for dinner. Annie, Hilda and Kat were fully clothed, which made Helen and Ted seem all the more undressed as they walked through to the bedrooms to get dressed. I didn't fail to notice how Ted's satin panties clung to her ass like a second skin.

+++++++++++++++

Our evening started out like our previous evening, with me and Annie playing euchre against Ted and John, while the other three talked about their research. Annie and I again lost the first game and we made the supper as our penalty. After supper, however, the three bird lovers decided they would like to play a game with us, so Annie got out a game called Quiddler and taught us all to play it. It was a game similar to Rummy, but the cards had letters on them that you used to form words. The game went for about seven or eight rounds, with an increasing number of cards being dealt each round, with the final winner being determined by points scored.

At the end of the game, Helen was the clear winner followed by Annie, Kat and Hilda. I noticed John sharing a look with Ted, who had tied for last place. "I always said that was a game for the booksmart people," he complained good-naturedly.

Ted laughed. "The nerds, you mean."

"Come on then, let's finish the evening with something fun," urged Helen.

"I know," said Hilda. "Let's have another race around the mooring! The winner gets to set a forfeit for the loser!"

We all sat looking at each other, then suddenly everyone was leaping to their feet and running out the door. Clothing was being pulled off wildly as we ran. There was a half moon and no clouds, so there was enough light to see by. Hilda was first in the water wearing just her bra and panties. Helen was close behind, also wearing bra and panties. The third person in the water was John. He had passed me on the beach as I stopped to take off my shorts. He was still wearing his big and heavy shorts, but he obviously felt he was a good enough swimmer to cope with the extra drag. I was the fourth person into the sea, wearing just my briefs. Ted, Annie and Kat were all behind me and out of sight.

I was largely swimming blind, following the splashing of John in front of me. Once we rounded the mooring buoy, I could sense he was slowing considerably, so I dug deep and passed him, leaving him in my wake. I could now guide myself home by looking ahead to the lights of the house. I thought I could see two people ahead of me which I assumed were Hilda and Helen. This surprised me as Helen isn't a particularly good swimmer. I saw the two women emerge from the water and run up the beach. We hadn't decided where the finishing line was, but they had obviously decided that it was back where we had started inside the house. As I followed the taller brunette and the shorter blonde into the house, I realised that it was Ted who had won the race just ahead of Hilda. And Ted was again topless.

Ted was holding her breasts in her hands as she joyfully celebrated her win. I noticed that they both took in the fact that I arrived wearing only a pair of grey briefs that clung to me obscenely. Helen arrived next, just beating John. Finally Annie rushed through the door, leaving only Kat behind her. Kat had stopped running once she had accepted that she had lost, and she was already picking up random bits of clothing off the sand.

We all wandered down onto the beach to help recover our clothing. Nobody was bothering to put anything back on. We all knew we were going to bed after the final forfeit was handed out by Ted. We gathered around her and passed bits of clothing back to their original owners as Ted thought about what the punishment would be. Eventually she made her pronouncement.

"This forfeit is for both the losers," she said, unexpectedly including Annie as well as Kat. "I noticed that both of them were too chicken to stay topless after the boys got home this afternoon. Their forfeit is to go back to the house topless."

Annie immediately started protesting, albeit good-naturedly. Meanwhile, I could see that Kat seemed to be studying me quietly, with the occasional glance at Helen who seemed to be watching her too. After a few moments Kat reached back and unhooked her bra. Largely unseen by the others who were engrossed in the discussion around Annie, she stood there for a few seconds and allowed me to look at her naked breasts. Then she laughed and set off at a run towards the house. By the time the others had realised what was happening, all they could see was Kat's back as she ran up to the house.