Big Love Samoa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost followed Kat inside straight away, but a moment later I heard Annie utter the words "okay, why not?" She looked in my direction to see my reaction as she too removed her bra and ran off towards the house to the cheers of her husband and two sister-wives.

++++++++++++++++++

When Helen and I got back to the bedroom, we could hear Kat rinsing herself off in the shower. She came out a few minutes later wearing a towel tied just above her breasts, and Helen and I both charged into the bathroom together. The shower was a comfortable size for two people, so it was the work of a few seconds to strip off our underwear and get in together.

We spent a few minutes soaping each other up and driving each other crazy, but we were both keen to keep things moving. Soon I had Helen bent over in front of me and I entered her from behind. Soon we had settled into a good rhythm as I started to feel her really starting to respond. I was starting to feel confident that if I could hold myself back for just a little bit longer, we would be able to reach our peak together.

Then the bathroom door opened and Kat appeared. "Don't mind me, I just need to grab something," she said as she hurried into the room to grab a small bag. But then as she turned to leave, time seemed to stand still. She can't have been moving any faster than an inch a minute. She seemed transfixed. From where she was standing, she could see my dick as it moved in and out of Helen, and it felt like I had absolutely no control over my hips as they continued to move. As Kat watched, she had one hand over her mouth, and her other hand was resting on her towel as it lay across her chest. It seemed likely this was to help keep it secure, but a small part of my brain imagined that she was about to loosen the towel and let it fall to the floor. This thought was enough to push me over the edge, and I started to cum deep inside my wife. And Kat continued to stand and watch until my dick finally got soft enough to slip out.

"Oh my God, that looked so good!" she said.

"It was feeling good at the beginning," said Helen pointedly, "but you kinda ruined the ending for me babe."

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking." She quickly stepped out into the bedroom and shut the bathroom door.

Helen only paused to give herself a quick wipe with some toilet paper before she went into bedroom. I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist before I followed her, but Helen remained seemingly unconcerned about being seen naked by her friend.

"I'm so sorry," repeated Kat. "Would you like me to go out and wait in the kitchen and give you two some privacy?"

"I don't think that's necessary," said Helen kindly. She jumped onto the bed and lay down in the middle. She pulled the top sheet up to her neck before turning down both sides invitingly. "Come on you two, get in."

I figured that Kat had pretty much seen all of me by now, so I didn't feel too awkward about quickly dropping the towel and climbing into bed on Helen's right-hand side. Kat also dropped her towel and got into the other side of the bed, still holding the small bag she had retrieved from the bathroom. This gave me another view of her gorgeous breasts and my first quick peek at her blonde bush. Yes, I did note the irony that the woman who had encouraged my wife to shave off her pubic hair was now sporting a bush herself. It caused me no problems.

Helen reached up and flicked the light switch, although there was still some light coming into the room from the bathroom. "Okay, here's how it's going to work," said Helen. "Our bodies are going to stay under the sheet, our heads are going to remain out of the sheet, and absolutely nobody is going to say a word. Are we clear?" Having laid down the law, Helen lay back and turned her head towards me expectantly.

I started to run my hand across the underside of Helen's breasts, then up and over the nipples. She allowed me to tease her a bit before she grabbed my hand and moved it directly to her pussy, giving me the clear message that she didn't feel much need for the preliminaries. I was soon pumping my fingers inside her before focussing my attention on her clit, sliding my fingers over and around it, gently at first, then more insistently. As I looked across Helen to where Kat was lying, I could see movement under the sheet, but I couldn't really tell what she was doing. She had her eyes closed, and I could see an expression of pleasure on her face.

I could feel Helen's hand on my thigh, and then it moved up to caress my dick. She gave me a surprised look when it responded to her touch, impressed that I was recovering so quickly. She rolled onto her side facing Kat in a repeat of the spooning position we had used a few days earlier at the hotel in Pago Pago. I slid inside her easily as she was still slick from my earlier emission. This time, however, the focus was on giving her pleasure. I lifted her leg and draped it back over my own legs, which allowed my hand to regain access to her clit. In this position it wasn't really possible for me to thrust effectively, but it was enough for Helen just to feel my presence inside her as my fingers worked her clit. After a few minutes in this position, I had the pleasure of feeling her vagina spasm around my erection as she came for me.

Kat, meanwhile, had turned on her vibrator, so our sex had been set to this background buzz. The sheet still provided an effective barrier to seeing what she was doing, but the rhythmic changes of the pitch and volume of the vibrator were highly erotic. After Helen had climaxed, I had started working my hips, beginning to thrust in and out while we lay in our spooning position. Unfortunately, I was starting to feel uncomfortable. What I really wanted to do was roll Helen onto her front and really start pounding her from behind, but Kat was in the way. Instead, I decided to slow down a bit and take my time. Watching Kat masturbate herself was incredibly sexy, even if all I could see was her face. Soon that face twisted into an orgasm face as her body started to shake uncontrollably.

Once Kat's orgasm had subsided, I made the move I had wanted to do earlier. I rolled Helen onto her front, bumping Kat in the process. I felt my hip bump against hers as she quickly moved away to the edge of the bed. Kat's eyes were now wide open and watching me on top of my wife. Helen was moaning now, which was unusual for her, and I realised she was approaching another orgasm. Our orgasms hit simultaneously, which unfortunately wasn't as awesome as it sounds. Helen had been holding her bum up off the bed to give me access to her pussy, but as her climax hit her muscles gave way and she collapsed flat underneath me. My cock slipped out of her pussy, meaning that my ejaculation happened while I was thrusting into the gap between her thighs.

As I lay on top of Helen trying to recover, Helen's face was lying flat on the bed looking in Kat's direction. I started planting kisses on her cheek as she lay there. I felt Kat shift closer and she kissed my cheek followed by Helen's cheek. I felt Kat's breast press against my arm momentarily before she moved away again. "Thank you so much," she said. "That was so sexy."

I rolled off Helen towards the side of the bed away from Kat, leaving Helen lying in the middle. Helen rolled herself over so she was facing the ceiling. "Hey, why do I have to sleep in the wet patch?" she complained.

"I think it's for the best," said Kat. "It would be wise to keep Finn and me apart. I struggled to sleep last night because he kept groping me in his sleep."

"Typical," said Helen. Thankfully, she didn't sound upset.