Big Love Samoa Ch. 03

Story Info
Relationships discussed, but no time for me to get off.
7.8k words
4.65
2.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third section of a six-part story, so you are advised to start at part 1. Because it was written as one story, rather than written in episodes or chapters, I have made no attempt at recapping previous parts or reintroducing characters at the beginning of later sections.

++++++++++++++++

I woke the following morning to Helen climbing over me to get to the bathroom. I heard her turn the shower on, which wasn't surprising. Despite the fact she had showered before bed, what we had done during and after that shower hadn't left her particularly clean. I looked over at Kat lying on the far side of the bed, and I saw her looking back at me groggily. "Hey," I said, and she replied in kind. We were both feeling self-conscious about the events of the previous evening, and the fact that we were both naked under the thin sheet.

I had woken up with an erection, and the sight of Helen returning from the bathroom naked didn't change that. She put on panties and bra before turning to face the bed. She reached one hand out to grip the sheet. "Come on, you two. There's no point being shy now. It's breakfast time -- I'm surprised that nobody has knocked on our door yet. I'm going to pull down the sheet and you two can get dressed like you're an old married couple."

Helen pulled down the sheet and Kat's breasts soon came into view, followed closely by her pussy and my erection. Kat climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom, and I couldn't help watching the view of her backside as she went. Helen smiled at my erection. "Down boy!" she said. "Save that for me tonight." Kat soon came out of the bathroom and I went in to use the toilet. By the time we were all dressed, none of our hosts had come to knock on our door, so we all trooped through to the kitchen.

We found Annie and Ted just starting to cook breakfast, so we started to help. Annie apologised unnecessarily for the fact they were running late. "I don't know where John and Hilda are," she said. She turned to Ted. "Did you go and knock on their door?"

"I didn't knock," replied Ted. "I could hear them from the hallway."

Annie looked concerned. "Were they fighting?"

Ted smirked. "No - just the opposite."

"Sex? Again? I could hear them last night as well," said Annie. Her expression looked disapproving, although she seemed to be making an effort to look neutral. I was reminded of the TV show Big Love, when sometimes one of the wives would accuse another wife of wearing out their mutual husband.

Eventually John and Hilda appeared. John took a moment to kiss and cuddle Annie and Ted before sitting down at the table with us. As usual, they discussed their plans for the day. I got the sense that this was an important ritual for them, a way of reconnecting with each other at the start of each day. Ted and Hilda had made plans to go into town for the morning. Both had made plans to visit family and do some shopping. John asked me to help him with a project in one of his sheds. He had a diesel generator that he was bolting onto a small trailer. We worked on this for a couple of hours before returning to the kitchen for coffee. Then the five of us decided to get changed and hit the beach.

++++++++++++++

I got to the beach first with Helen and Kat, and I lay down on my towel with the women on either side of me. When John and Annie joined us, John lay down next to Helen and Annie lay down beside him. As we enjoyed soaking up the sun, John decided to check with us that we were okay.

"I'm sorry if any of you were upset or offended by anything that happened yesterday. I'm not sure what's got into Hilda, she's not usually so, um, forward. I know I said that we are relaxed about what we wear when it's just us here, but I was surprised that she remained topless after Finn got home. When you think about it, I don't think any man but me has ever seen much of her body since she was a child, let alone see her topless. And then later she basically forced Katerina to go topless after the swimming race. I don't know if she had already checked that you wouldn't be offended, but if she didn't, I hope we can make things okay between us."

As John was speaking, Annie had rolled over onto her side to face the rest of us. She had propped herself up on her elbow and she had her free arm draped across John's chest. Kat soon adopted a similar position beside me, with her arm across my chest. I could feel one cup of her bikini top press against my ribs. She said, "I don't think you need to worry about us. I don't think any of us were offended. In fact, I almost took my top off earlier when Helen did, but I guess I was a bit more worried about offending you guys or making you uncomfortable."

"John, do you mind if I say something?" I asked. "That's twice that you've sought to excuse or apologise for Hilda, but you don't seem at all worried about Ted's behaviour."

John looked thoughtful. "You're right. I guess I do think about my younger wives differently. I suppose I've always thought of Ted as being free-spirited and very worldly. She always seemed likely to follow her sister overseas until she decided to settle here with me and Annie. She has certainly broadened our minds, hasn't she Annie? But Hilda was never like that, or at least I didn't think so. I guess I still think of her as the innocent kid who only came here to look at the birds. But now I'm not sure who she is."

"Do you guys have any advice?" asked Annie. "Did you go through any similar tensions when you added an extra wife to your relationship?"

"In a lot of ways, our situations are really different," said Helen. "In our society, Kat and I have a lot of freedom to choose who we're in a relationship with, whereas you guys are a lot more stuck with each other. When Kat joined Finn and me, I have to admit that for a long time I thought of it as temporary. It was an exciting adventure, but I figured it would eventually run its course. And the other two may not realise it, but I think they thought that way too. You see, both Finn and Kat put a lot of time and effort into making sure that I was okay, which was great. They didn't want to see me upset. But that also meant that they tried not to be affectionate in front of me. Of course, Finn and Kat would sometimes go on dates just the two of them, usually when I had something else on, but whenever the three of us went out, we always pretended to the world that Kat was just a good friend. But the problem was that they felt they needed to behave that way at home."

"I realised one day," continued Helen, "that there was no reason why our relationship with Kat shouldn't be permanent. Then I started to think about how things were from her perspective, and I realised that she didn't get to enjoy the same benefits as I got. Sure, Finn spent plenty of nights in her bedroom, and he would kiss her when he got home from work, but he would never feel her up on the couch in front of the TV, or give her sexy lingerie on her birthday. I realised she was missing out."

It felt really weird to hear my wife talk so freely about our completely fictitious polygamist marriage, and I suspected that part of her was enjoying this. Of course, I knew she was saying all these things for Hilda's benefit. I had been part of one conversation between Helen and Hilda, and they had probably had a few more since then. Nevertheless, I was enjoying the fantasy too, so when I saw an opening to contribute, I went for it.

"It's true," I said. "I was trying to avoid being openly sexual with Kat in front of Helen. I didn't want to risk upsetting her."

"Once I saw the problem," said Helen, "I realised I needed to be part of the solution, so I started encouraging them. For example, I've started doing things like this." As she said this, Helen rolled onto her side facing Kat and me. She gave us a wicked grin that John and Annie couldn't see, then she reached out and pulled at the bow holding Kat's bikini top at the back. Once the knot was untied, Kat lifted her chest up a little to allow Helen to completely remove her top before settling back down, now with a naked breast pushing against my ribs.

"Careful," said Anne. "This beach can be seen from the fields."

"Anyone would need a telescope to really see anything," said Helen. "Anyway, it's Saturday. There won't be any farm workers around."

We all lay thinking in silence. Finally, Annie said "I think I know what you're saying about Hilda. Ted and I don't think of her as sexual at all. I mean, I know she has a sex life. After all, we do share the same husband. I guess if I ever think about them having sex, I think about how it was for me at the start, when John and I first got married, before Ted came alone. It was loving and tender and sweet. You know, nice! We were both so innocent."

"So, I take it that you aren't so innocent anymore?" said Helen.

Annie blushed. "No," she said quietly.

"What should we do?" asked John. I wondered if Helen or Kat were going to jump in and answer John's question, but they both stayed silent and allowed John and Annie work it out for themselves.

"For a start, we should rethink Hilda's birthday present, maybe give her something more adult, if you know what I mean," said Annie. "Ted keeps some spare stock in her room."

"Do you think I should give her some sexy lingerie?" asked John.

"You could make it a present from all of you," suggested Helen. "By the way, when's her birthday?"

"It's on Monday," said Annie.

"What? This Monday?" said Helen, sounding upset. "She never told us that she was having a birthday during our visit. We haven't got her anything."

"I shouldn't have said anything about it," said Annie, suddenly looking very guilty. "Hilda didn't want you to know. We agreed to postpone the celebration until Wednesday, but I forgot."

"Now that we do know," said Helen, "surely we can celebrate her birthday on Monday. We'll make her a card, and I'll buy her an online subscription to an ornithology journal as a present."

"I can bake a cake," offered Kat.

"And we can share one bedroom on Monday night," said Helen, "so that Hilda and John can appreciate her new lingerie in private."

Annie looked please at this idea. "We'll soon have them looking like Finn and Kat over there."

Helen rolled back over to look at me with the topless Kat resting against my chest. "I hope they will be sexier than these two," she complained. "You would think they would at least be kissing or something."

I looked at Kat. This was obviously Helen's signal to act like we were a married couple. We started a gentle and tender kiss like the one we had practised in our apartment on the night of Kat's birthday. We kissed like this for a few seconds, and then I felt her mouth open. Before I could stop myself, I darted my tongue playfully into her mouth. Suddenly she was responding with passion and I was totally lost in the moment.

A few seconds later I started to panic. French kissing Kat was never part of the plan that Helen and I had agreed to, but I knew it would look bad if I suddenly stopped now that I had started. I'm sure that Helen sensed my problem, because she chose that moment to say "That's better. That's so sexy." That was all the encouragement we needed. I felt Kat move until she was lying on top of me with both her naked breasts pressing against my chest. Her legs were astride mine, and there was no way she wouldn't be able to feel my erection through the thin fabric of our swimsuits.

We paused naturally to take a few deep breaths. I looked across at the others and saw that John and Annie were in a similar position to us, kissing passionately. Helen, meanwhile, was lying on her back staring at the sky, looking for all the world as if the two kissing couples were none of her concern. I turned my face back to Kat and found her lips ready and willing. She was now grinding herself gently against my erection as my hands travelled down her body as I suddenly remembered the permission she had given me to touch her ass. I grabbed a butt cheek in each hand and squeezed.

Out of the corner of my eye I could sense Helen turning her head in our direction to watch me kiss her best friend. I couldn't get over how crazy this was. It didn't seem to me that she was in any danger of becoming angry with us. In fact, it was as clear as day that she had pushed us into this, like we were no more than puppets that she was playing with.

I knew this whole situation stemmed from Helen's lie to Hilda when she claimed that we were in a polygamous relationship, but what we were doing now seemed to go far beyond what was needed to cover up that lie. I wondered how much further Helen was comfortable to push this. Maybe I needed to be the one to stop this. After all, it wasn't just Helen and me I had to consider, but Kat also. I didn't want her to get hurt by this. These thoughts, however, were soon overwhelmed by competing thoughts. Kissing Kat, and having her body against mine, was feeling wonderful. It was easy to decide that none of this was my responsibility. If Helen and Kat needed to be brought to their senses, then there was more than one way of making that happen. I pushed my hands under the waistband of Kat's bikini bottoms and grasped her buttocks, skin on skin. Kat paused her kissing for half a second in surprise, but she didn't protest. Instead, she resumed our kiss.

++++++++++++++++++

After a while, Kat slid off me and back onto her towel. Annie had rolled off John and was now lying between him and Helen. For them, it was just another make out session between husband and wife. No doubt they were thinking the same about me and Kat, being totally unaware of how momentous it had been for us. The situation was unreal.

Now that John was lying closest to any potential viewers in the distant fields and providing some cover for her, Annie had untied her bikini top as she lay on her stomach. Helen had also rolled over onto her stomach and untied her bikini top as well. I too rolled onto my stomach as I was feeling very self-conscious of my erection which seemed far too obvious through my swimsuit. I turned my head in the direction of Kat, but she had turned her head to face away from me.

As we all lay there in silence, I was really starting to worry about Kat. I had every reason to suspect that she could easily be regretting this now. Had Helen's teasing gone too far? Had I just abused Kat's trust, or even sexually assaulted her? My fears increased as Kat suddenly stood up, clutching her towel against her naked breasts. "I'm getting a bit overheated," she murmured unconvincingly as she headed up the hill towards the house. I wondered if I should go after her, but Helen beat me to it. I guess she might have been having the same thoughts.

"I should check that she hasn't got heat stroke," said Helen.

I was eager to go with Helen. If there was a problem with Kat, I wanted to be there to apologise and make things right. However, I didn't want Annie and John to be alarmed, so I stayed where I was. Fortunately, they too decided to head up to the house as the sound of a car indicated that Ted and Hilda had returned from their outing. As we picked up our belongings, Annie said "Don't forget that." She was pointing at Kat's discarded bikini top. I picked it up and carried it inside to our bedroom.

When I reached the bedroom, I saw that the bathroom door was open and I could hear the sound of the shower running and Helen and Kat talking. I poked my head around the door and saw Kat standing in the shower, still wearing her bikini bottoms. Helen was standing next to the shower looking worried. Both of them turned their faces towards me.

"She says there's nothing wrong," said Helen, "but I don't know whether or not to believe her."

"I just got too hot," said Kat. "Honest!"

Helen reached out a hand and touched her forehead. "You don't seem overheated to me."

"Look, I just needed a few minutes to myself," said Kat.

"But we're worried about you," said Helen.

Kat gave an exasperated sigh. "Look, if you must know, I got horny. I just wanted to rub one out while I had the chance."

Helen remained looking suspicious for a second, but then she smiled, obviously satisfied that this was the truth. It didn't take long for her teasing to resume. "So, you did get too hot! I'm not surprised. I saw you grinding yourself against our husband. And tonight's not even your night."

Helen's words seemed designed to assure us that she wasn't upset herself by what had gone on between Kat and me, but her words just seemed to push Kat's buttons. "It's easy for you to say," she snapped. "It's all very well you talking about your turn, but it's never really my turn, is it?"

"Give it a rest, Helen!" I said. "You're taking it too far." I turned to Kat. "I'm sorry about what happened on the beach. I shouldn't have put my hands where I did."

Kat gave me a smile. "Please don't worry about it," she said. "I am actually enjoying this. It's fun, and sexy too. But seriously, is it too much to ask for a few minutes just to get myself off? It's not like I've got any other options."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'll go back outside."

"Wait!" said Helen. She reached out a hand to mine and pulled me back into the bathroom. She turned to Kat. "Look, I'm sorry about getting carried away, especially since it's my fault that we're in this situation. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am having Finn. Did I ever tell you what happen the night we got home from that conference in Brisbane? You know, when you convinced me to buy that sexy lingerie and to shave off my pubes. Well, it resulted in some of the best sex of my life. He took me in the kitchen, then later he surprised me in the shower. That was all because of you encouraging me. I did think of you that night while Finn and I were having sex, and I remember thinking how unfair it was that you didn't have anyone waiting for you when you got home. I can't believe you're still single, because you really deserve to have someone like Finn. And since we're here, such a long way from reality, maybe you deserve to share some of what I've got."

Helen stepped into the shower and stood facing Kat, with both of them side on to the water. She pulled me into the shower as well, with me ending up standing behind Kat. "If this makes you uncomfortable," said Helen to Kat, "just say so and we'll stop. But please let me describe what happened that night in the shower. I was really surprised to see Finn come in with an erection, since we had already had some great sex earlier in the kitchen. We hardly ever do it twice in one day, but Finn really wanted another chance to experience my freshly shaved look. So, I owe you one for that."

"I've never been a huge fan of being fucked in the shower," continued Helen. "Unless I'm already really turned on, I'm generally never comfortable enough to get off. But that night Finn was very unselfish, making sure he got me there with his fingers. It was wonderful." With those words, Helen grabbed my hands and she brought them up to Kat's breasts. I felt Kat stiffen, but then she seemed to relax, leaning back against my chest. I took this as permission to continue, so I started to explore them with my fingers. Kat's tits were smaller than Helen's, but not by much, and her nipples were sticking out noticeably as I started playing with them.

I planted a few kisses on the back of Kat's head, and when I started kissing the side of her neck she started moaning appreciatively. When Helen heard this, she moved one of my hands down to Kat's groin, where I started to stroke her over top of her bikini bottoms. After a few minutes with no protest from Kat, I slipped my fingers inside and started probing her pubic hair until I found her opening. Soon I found her sensitive little bump. I could see my wife watching my fingers carefully, and once she was confident that Kat was consenting to my touch, she pulled down Kat's swimsuit, leaving Kat naked in my arms. The bulge in the front of my swimsuit slipped naturally into the valley of Kat's naked ass, and we both started gently grinding against each other.