Big Love Samoa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was still watching my fingers intently. "When Finn did this to me," she said, continuing the story of her homecoming from Brisbane, "he was enjoying the feeling of my freshly shaved pussy."

"I'd be happy to shave it," gasped Kat, "if he wants." She gasped again as a tremor shook her body. She reached one hand out to the wall to steady herself. She placed her other hand on Helen's shoulder. A moan was accompanied by another tremor. Just like the night I had done this with Helen, I moved the hand which was playing with Kat's nipples and wrapped the arm around her waist to give her more support. A moment later her orgasm hit and her knees went weak, taking all of my strength to stop her from falling on the shower floor. I continued to finger her through her climax, but even once she had stopped shaking, the strength never returned to her legs. I eventually had to lower her to the floor until she was sitting at our feet.

"Thank you," she whispered eventually.

"You're welcome," said Helen, as though she had done all the work. Helen looked at me. Ignoring the big bulge in the front of my swimsuit, she said "We'd better get dressed for lunch. They will be getting worried that something's wrong."

+++++++++++++++

Helen and I quickly dried and dressed. When we got to the kitchen, Annie and John were putting some food out on the table. John explained that Hilda and Ted had gone to change out of their "going out" clothes. He asked if Kat was alright, but she was able to answer herself as she appeared at the door looking refreshed.

"I'm glad you're feeling alright," said Annie, "but would you mind making an excuse to delay going out to the bird colony later? We wanted another woman's opinion on what to give Hilda for her birthday."

During and after lunch, we maintained the story that Kat had gotten too much sun in the morning and needed to lie down for a bit, so Helen and Hilda left without her for their daily visit to the bird colony. Helen gave me a lingering kiss before she left, which reassured me that she still felt good about what had happened with Kat in the shower. If anything, the kiss seemed to be her seeking reassurance from me, which I was happy to give her. I did my best to use the kiss to let her know that my attachment to her was as strong as ever.

As soon as we heard Hilda and Helen driving away, Annie and John quickly told Ted about our conversation on the beach and the plan to give Hilda a more adult birthday present. Ted confirmed that she had a box with some stock from her mail order business, which she went away to get. I wondered if I should leave, given that it was only Kat who had been explicitly invited to stay. But since nobody seemed to object to my presence, I allowed my curiosity to get the better of me.

Once Ted returned, John asked "What lingerie do you have? The only really sexy lingerie she has is that baby doll nightie her sister gave her as a wedding present. Do you have any of those garter belt things?"

I saw Annie and Ted exchange a look and a smile. It was obvious they were both well aware that John liked garter belts. "No," answered Ted. "I only keep a few 'one size fits all' items here."

John looked confused. "I wouldn't have thought that garter belts came in many different sizes."

"Not too many," said Ted patiently, "but most people order them as part of a bra and panties set. There are obviously far too many different bra sizes for it to be worth keeping any on hand here."

Ted pulled some lingerie out of the box and put it on the table. It was mostly loose baby-dolls and stretchy chemises, the type of things that could adjust to a variety of body sizes. Annie quickly picked out a light blue teddy that was held together by adjustable bows at the neck and back. John looked very keen on that one.

Kat, meanwhile, had started looking inside the box. She pulled out a large, bright pink vibrator, still sealed in its original packaging. "Oh wow, this is a beauty," she exclaimed. "This is top of the range!"

Ted grinned. "Yes, there's a story to that one. It was ordered by a woman who hadn't realised how bright it would be. I think she was hoping to tuck it out of sight at the back of a drawer. I agreed to order her a black one instead. I decided there was no harm in keeping this here instead of sending it back. In fact, to be honest, I've had a hard time resisting the temptation to open the packaging, but I can't really justify the expense."

"I don't think Hilda has any sex toys, does she?" John looked at both Annie and Ted as he said this, clearly acknowledging that they might know more than him. Both women shook their heads. "Let's give it to her then." urged John.

"I'm not sure that's the best idea," said Annie carefully.

"Why not?"

"A vibrator is a bit of a reminder that she spends a lot of time alone," replied Annie simply.

"Kat, what do you think?" asked John.

"It might seem tactless on its own," said Kat, "but I think it would be a great present if it's just one part of a bigger gift. How about you give her the vibrator and the teddy, and this as well." Kat reached back into the box in front of her and pulled out a set of fur-lined handcuffs. "What do you think, John?"

"I don't know," said John. "She might be offended by the suggestion of being tied up."

"Maybe she might like to use them on you," grinned Kat. Annie and Ted both giggled as John blushed. He didn't have any reply to this, and the present idea was quickly agreed.

Ted soon raised another issue. "So, are we really going to celebrate Hilda's birthday on Monday instead of Wednesday?"

"Why wouldn't we?" asked John.

"Have you explained our tradition of 'queen for the day'? Are our guests happy to join in with that?"

Annie quickly explained that they had developed a tradition that whoever's birthday it was would be queen (or king) for the day and would be given complete control over how they spent the day. It sounded like it was mostly a bit of fun, with the birthday person deciding the menu for the meals, ordering snacks and drinks whenever they liked, and things of that nature. There was nothing to indicate that there was normally anything sexual about it apart from the acknowledgement that, if it was a woman's birthday, she would have John for the night regardless of their normal schedule. Kat and I had no problem with agreeing to this tradition, and we assured them that Helen would also agree.

+++++++++++++

Once everything was resolved and Kat was ready to join Helen and Hilda at the bird colony, John tossed me the keys to the MR2 and suggested that I drive her to the top of the hill near the lighthouse. As Kat was about to get out of the car, she turned to me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I just wanted to tell you how glad I am that you've been so nice to me with all that's happened. You know, a couple of times when I was younger, I had a summer camp boyfriend. This may sound silly, but it's been kinda nice to have a holiday husband this week, even though I know it's all pretend. I know I've slept with quite a few guys, but I couldn't imagine pretending to be married to anyone but you." She smiled. "And Helen too, of course."

++++++++++++

Once I returned to the house, I was invited to go out on the boat with John to do some fishing. The fish were apparently so plentiful around the point that a catch was guaranteed whenever they felt like it. Since I hadn't done much fishing before, John passed me the first fishing rod and he left the other one lying in the bottom of the boat. After showing me how to bait the hook, it wasn't long before I was pulling my first fish into the boat.

It took less than fifteen minutes before I had landed three fish and John was satisfied we had enough for our meal. After we put the rod away, we continued to sit and chat about sport as we idly watched the scientists walk up and down the beach, talking to each other and pointing animatedly at various points on the cliffs above them. Suddenly John said "I can't express how happy I am that you guys are here. I love Hilda so much, and I would have been perfectly happy to support her if this bird thing was only a hobby. But seeing her with your wives, she looks so happy and confident, so full of purpose, it brings tears to my eyes." I looked at him and saw that this was true.

+++++++++++++++

As we watched the women on the beach, we saw Hilda walk down to the waterline. "John!" she called. "We need you to come in and talk about the cameras we need."

John moved the boat closer to the beach, but he wouldn't go in any further because of underwater rocks. He turned to me. "If I were to swim to the beach, would you be able to take the boat home?" I told him that, while I was comfortable taking it back into the bay, I wasn't confident to run it onto the beach. John called out to Hilda, telling her that they would have to wait until the following afternoon. We saw Hilda talking with Helen and Kat, and then, to our surprise, we saw her strip down to her white bra and panties before wading into the ocean.

Hilda waded towards us until the water was up to her waist, then she swam the rest of the way and hauled herself into the boat. As she rolled herself over the side, I had a great view of her bum. The water had made her white panties go transparent enough that her ass crack was obvious. As she pulled herself into a sitting position and giving us a surprisingly confident grin, I also noticed that her nipples and pubic hair were also visible through the thin fabric of her underwear.

I quickly averted my gaze, making sure my eyes were focused on John. I could see that he would have liked to say something about Hilda's behaviour, but he already knew there was nothing to be gained from it. Instead, he just let Hilda take control.

"If you go and talk to them about the camera plans now, we'll be able to finish the rest of the work tonight. Then we'll be able to enjoy some R and R on the final two days. How about you swim in now and I'll take Finn and the boat back home."

John couldn't really argue with Hilda's plan, particularly since it would mean that she wouldn't have to do any work on her birthday. He unzipped and took off his life jacket followed by his shirt. I could tell he was thinking about whether or not to keep his shorts on, but not only were they made of a heavy fabric, but his pockets were bulging with things that he was reluctant to get wet. He eventually removed them, revealing a pair of black briefs, before slipping into the water and swimming for the beach.

My peripheral vision allowed me to see that Hilda had pulled on John's life jacket. This allowed me to feel comfortable enough to look at her again, although I made the effort to keep my eyes on her top half since her transparent panties weren't covered. I figured she would have pulled on John's shirt and shorts if she had been more self-conscious. Hilda took a few minutes to examine and compliment the fish I had caught, but I think this delay was to wait and see John emerge from the water in just his briefs. Even at a distance we could see his look of embarrassment, and we could also see Helen and Kat suppressing smiles.

Eventually Hilda pointed the boat in the direction of home. Once we got the boat back on the trailer, I removed my life jacket and tossed it into the bottom of the boat. This wasn't a conscious challenge to Hilda to follow suit. It was the natural thing to do as this was where it was originally. I figured that I would avert my eyes if she decided to take her life jacket off and put John's clothes on instead. She might have decided not to wear John's clothes earlier because she was wet from swimming, but she was now mostly dry.

Hilda unzipped her life jacket and tossed it into the boat. I know she was aware that John's clothes were there as she told me to bring them while she grabbed the bucket of fish. I followed her up the path, which gave me a free pass to check out her ass. She stopped at a bench beside the house which was obviously where they cleaned and gutted fish. She asked me to take John's clothing inside and bring back a plate from the kitchen.

Hilda prepared the fish with well-practiced skill while my only purpose was to hold the plate for the finished fillets. This gave me another opportunity to check out her body as her attention was focussed on the knife in her hand. Her underwear was now dry, meaning that her nipples were no longer showing through her bra, but her underwear certainly wasn't concealing much. She had the smallest breasts of the five women. While the others all appeared to have C or D cups, Hilda's were barely a B cup, but they looked perfect on her slight frame. She didn't have the toned look of Helen, Kat or Ted, or the soft curves of Annie, but instead her body had the thinness of a young woman with a natural preference for healthy food.

Without looking up from what she was doing, Hilda asked "Do you think that your wives will be offended that I sent John to the beach in only his underpants? I've been reading about the MeToo movement and I'm worried that they might get upset."

"I wouldn't worry about that," I replied. "They would only be offended if he was acting like a creep, but I think we all know he will be anxious to act as gentlemanly as possible."

Hilda smiled. "That's true. He will be very embarrassed. He's confident enough with his body, but he's also very conservative. I know he would struggle with the idea of me standing here in my underwear while you check me out when you think I'm not aware of it."

I suddenly felt very guilty about my intentional ogling of her body. "Sorry," I said.

She turned her head and looked me in the eye. "I don't mind it," she said. "Like you said about John, you weren't being creepy. I feel surprisingly good. What do you think Kat and Helen would think if they were here?"

"I think it's the fact that they're not here that they might not like," I answered. "It's not that they don't trust me, but I don't think they would want to miss anything."

"Like your red face?" she teased.

"Exactly," I said.

"Ok, I'll make sure to put something more on when we get back to the house. I'm hoping you will help me cook these fish."

+++++++++++++

Hilda fulfilled her promise to put something more on once we got to the house, although that turned out to be just a pink silk robe hemmed with black lace. We set to work in the kitchen, and Hilda was surprised to learn that I knew how to cook. She was expecting to give me step by step instructions to make a green salad, so she was impressed when I was able to make both a potato salad and a green salad without any help from her.

"I wonder where Annie and Ted are," I said.

"I found them napping in Ted's room," said Hilda.

I looked carefully at Hilda's face to see if she was upset. That Annie and Ted were napping in the same bed wasn't surprising given they had to share a room during our visit, but I naturally remembered Hilda saying a few days earlier that she had spied them engaging in sexual activity together. On this occasion Hilda appeared more thoughtful than upset. She noticed that I was watching her, and I guess she realised the purpose of this.

Hilda took a deep breath. "My mother is also a youngest wife. In her case, she's the youngest of four wives. Daddy has a big farm with many buildings. He has his own room in the main farmhouse, and his first wife lives in the same house, but my mum and sister and me lived in our own 2-bedroom cottage. Dad would usually have dinner with us once or twice a week, although there was never a set schedule, but it wasn't common for him to stay until breakfast. According to mum, he snored, and I think he was just more comfortable sleeping in his own bed. One of the things that strikes me whenever I think about my childhood is that, whenever mum or us girls visited the main house or any of the other wives' houses, we would always knock on the door."

"My mum doesn't visit here all that often," continued Hilda. "Not all of dad's wives have a car, so she has to arrange to borrow one. Whenever she does visit me, she always tells me how lucky I am that we all live together and eat together. She has this thing that she often says, that her husband has four marriages, but my husband has one marriage involving four people. It has a nice ring to it, although I never thought about it too deeply before. I know mum was never suggesting anything unusual sexually when she said it. But when I saw Ted and Annie together on the beach, I thought about what mum said. The reality is that John hasn't got a marriage involving four people, but a marriage of three people plus his marriage with me."

"I'm sure it wasn't their intention to exclude you," I said.

Hilda laughed. "I accept that," she said. "I think most people would assume I would be horrified by the idea of doing those things with other women."

Since the clear indication was that 'most people' would be wrong, I asked if she planned on doing anything to change things.

"I've got a few possible ideas," she said. "There's a day coming up when I have a bit more control over things, so I might use that to my advantage."

"On Monday?"

Hilda looked at me sharply. "Who told you about my birthday? We planned to postpone it until Wednesday."

"Annie mentioned it by mistake, but don't worry, we would love to celebrate your birthday with you."

"I take it she mentioned the whole 'queen for a day' thing?"

"Yes. We thought that sounded like a fun idea."

As I said this, we heard a bedroom door open at the end of the hallway. "I think I need to talk about this with Helen and Kat," she said softly before turning her attention back to our cooking.

++++++++++++++

We were soon joined by Annie and Ted. Ted started setting the table while Annie dug out a couple of bottles of wine. Everything was nearly ready when we finally heard the car pull up outside. There were loud exclamations of surprise from Annie and Ted when John walked through the kitchen in only his underwear. I could see that he was red-faced. Ted just laughed at his predicament once I had explained what had happened, whereas Annie glared at Hilda before apologising to Helen and Kat for being put in that position.

Helen and Kat both giggled. "Don't worry about it," said Kat. "We've already heard enough apologies from John."

"The poor man was a perfect gentleman," said Helen. "In fact, he was our knight in shining armour. Thanks to him, we have a real chance of finishing our work tonight."

++++++++++++++

After dinner, Helen, Kat and Hilda again retreated to their regular place where they worked together in the evenings, stating again their goal of finishing everything that evening. This time they were joined by John to finalise their plans to install cameras in the bird colony. Annie invited Ted and me to help her with a jigsaw puzzle. I thought that Ted might scoff at such a plan, but to my surprise she agreed, so joining them was my best option for being entertained.

From where I was sitting beside the jigsaw puzzle, I had a clear view across to the others. Helen had always been very enthusiastic about her work. I loved her passion, and I had always tried to be a good listener at home, but there had been many times when I found her enthusiasm a bit overwhelming. As I watched, I could see Kat and Hilda sharing Helen's excitement, and I recognised in John the same struggle to keep up. I was grateful to be spending the evening with Annie and Ted instead, but there was still part of me that was jealous of John.

From where Helen was sitting, she could see me looking at them, and sometimes when she caught my eye, she mouthed the word 'sorry'. As the evening wore on and the jigsaw was finished and supper was consumed, there was still no sign of the others finishing their work. Eventually Annie and Ted both wished me goodnight. They both wandered over to the other group and took turns kissing John and saying goodnight to the rest of the group. I decided to follow suit.