Big Love Samoa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to Kat first, and she stood up to kiss me. "Good night darling," she said for the benefit of our hosts. Then she leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "Thanks again for earlier."

I then turned to Helen, who had also stood up to kiss me. "Hopefully we won't be too much longer," she said, although she didn't sound particularly confident.

Both these interactions served to intensify the sexual frustration I had been feeling all day, which had peaked during my encounter with Kat and Helen in the shower, but hadn't completely gone away. Obviously, I'd hoped to have some fun with Helen before going to sleep. I climbed naked into bed, hopeful that she would come soon and take care of my erection, but eventually I fell asleep.

+++++++++++++

I awoke the following morning with an erection. I reached out my hand to feel for Helen, but she wasn't in bed. I opened my eyes and saw that she was getting dressed. "Good morning darling!" she said.

"Good morning," I replied. "Come back to bed. I need you."

She gave me a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry, but breakfast is almost ready. You will have to wait."

"But we won't be sleeping together tonight," I complained.

Helen gave me a cheeky grin. "Then maybe you should talk to your other wife about your needs," she said as she departed in the direction of the kitchen.

My cock twitched at Helen's teasing. Although this was a continuation of the surprising ways in which she had embraced this fantasy of Kat being my second wife, I didn't take her seriously. I just hoped that there would be opportunity during the day to spend some private time with my real wife.