Big Mike Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike said something but from so deep underneath him I heard only a bassy murmur. He continued to speak for a while and then laughed. I could feel his abdomen quaking, since I was nearly inside his body at that point. It felt as though I were sinking deeper into his crotch, and I realized that he was using less strength to hold up his big belly. The weight of his furry blubber on my back increased.

I tried to pull my head out for a breath of fresh air, but I could move only the slightest bit. As I began to struggle, I felt a slap of weight adding to my back, and I realized he'd released both handfuls of belly and I was bearing the weight of it all. He said more words, muted by the bulk of his body and chuckled again. I was completely trapped.

The heat from his thighs and belly started to build up, and sweat had coated my face and neck. That, and the smell of his crotch, was dizzying. I planted my hands against the seat of the couch and tried to free myself, but all I could do was struggle helplessly. Under his weight, I couldn't move and inch. Mike laughed some more at my feeble attempt to escape.

It was so hot underneath him, and I could barely make out what he said to me, but I took a guess at his reasons for trapping me in that position. I began slurping on his flaccid cock and I heard him moan in pleasure again. I assumed that meant I was doing what he wanted.

This continued on for a while. I remained smothered and crushed in that sweaty meat prison, making my best efforts to fellate the king while Mike simply leaned back and enjoyed. I suppose he didn't realize that I couldn't hear him, because he kept talking while I made a futile reach for the base of his cock.

It must've been ten or fifteen minutes until he finally released me. He grabbed handfuls of himself and lifted just enough weight for me to squirm out. I gasped for fresh air and saw stars for a moment before I regained my senses. Sitting on the floor, Mike looked down at me with a cautious smirk.

"You uh...alright there? Sorry, it just felt so good. Felicia?"

"Yup. I'm here. I'm alive." I felt a bit stunned, but alright. I regained my breath and used my forearm to wipe my mouth. My face was covered in saliva, my hair was slick with his sweat, and my stomach was heavy with his warm load. I looked up to Mike and stared for a moment before forcing a smile. "I'm good."

"Good." Mike chuckled. "Now...let's get those panties off."

I looked up to him with surprise. "Oh...well, I'll just go clean up first..." I tried to exit.

"Aww, come on, Felicia. I really wanna see those panties come off."

I squirmed. I was a mess after surviving his crotch, and my thighs were shiny from my arousal. To think that I'd felt self-conscious before; after his blowjob I felt like I'd crawled out of a dirty sauna.

"Oh, but Mike...you made me so...slippery. I don't wanna be gross in front of you."

"Did I make you wet? Sweet."

I let slip an unimpressed chuckle. "Wet? I'm a friggin slip-and-slide here."

Mike glanced down at my thighs and I saw him lick his lips. And suddenly with that gesture, with that reminder of his all-important appetite, I was compelled to stay and obey.

"But uh...yeah, if you want. Do you...wanna see?"

Mike shifted in his seat and smiled. "Yeah...let's see it all."

I walked back in front of him, the music still playing from my phone. On one hand, I felt like an idiot standing there, moist from various fluids and probably smelling like his crotch. Nonetheless, my body moved to the music, a slave to his desires. I looked at the slopes of his mountainous body and regained some fire inside me. I hiked the edge of my black panties down and slowly slid them along my wet thighs and past my knees.

Soon enough I was standing buck naked in Mike's living room. The king sat on his throne, open-mouthed. I spread my legs just a little and rubbed my bare pussy with the fingertips of both hands.

"Fuck yeah..."

Mike's lust helped me feel less like a cheap hooker, and I regained enough composure to around and pose for him. I let him take in a few different angles of my naked form. As unconventional as my reveal was, I still felt the empowerment of visibly captivating a man. It helped balance out the utter debasement that he'd put me through.

"Come here..."

Mike beckoned me to his side, and when I hesitated he gently patted his thigh to urge me on. I obeyed, of course, and strutted over to him.

"Look at you. Felicia, you're gorgeous. Look at that naked little pussy..."

Mike wrapped one big brawny arm around me and hugged me in close. It was an amazing feeling, my slim body pressed into his bulk. He cupped my ass, which felt little in his hand, while the fingers of his other hand began to graze against my abs.

"Wow, you really are wet..." His fingers ran across my navel and down to my pubis.

"That's just...the effect your body has on me..." I almost held my breath while I spoke. His big fingertips grazed my pussy, and were coated with sticky fluid. His index and middle fingers pressed gently into my labia.

""Oohhh..."

He was surprisingly gentle as he rubbed the two fingers up and grazed my clit. He pulled the fingers out, now covered in jizz. He raised them to his mouth and planted them between his lips. My eyes went wide at the sight of Mike tasting me.

"Mmmm. Yum. Aren't you tasty..."

I practically gushed again at his words. Once again, so easily, Mike had snared me into his sexual demands. The thought of his wanting me, tasting me, devouring me, made me weak in the knees.

"Oh daddy..."

Mike planted his hand on my chest and slowly tipped me back into his other cradled arm. He then scooped me up and held me like a small child in his beefy arm, while his free hand returned to the warm, wet spot between my thighs.

"Oh Mike..."

Mike didn't smile, but he stared me in the eyes as his finger went back in. I closed mine and grabbed a handful of his shirt. The feeling of his two thick, sausage fingers probing inside of me was a whole new sensation. His fat fingers were as big as some guys' cocks. Except they had the strength of muscle behind them. I felt him press his fingertips against the back of my vagina. I even felt the coarse hair on the back of each finger.

From my cradled baby position, which somehow felt terrifying and comfortable simultaneously, Mike began exploring a woman's pussy for the first time. I stared up at him and felt utterly awestruck that that woman was me. His face looked occupied and perplexed by this new challenge. I felt his warm breath in my face. The fumbled probing of his girthy fingers soon became a competent rhythm, and I let him know that he was on the right track.

"Oh god Mike...oh god..." I panted, and I wasn't faking anything.

"Oh yeah, baby..."

Mike continued to slide his digits in an out of me until he courageously plunged in up to the knuckle. I gripped him tightly and huffed out a weak breath. He didn't let up, and started fingering me forcefully.

"Wait...slow down...please..."

Mike did as I asked, and slowed down to a gentle pulse. I panted quietly, looking up at him. Again, he licked his lips, probably to stop from drooling on me. The sight of his pleasured face made me hornier. I loved that I could be a plaything for him, and I loved what he was doing to me.

"Oh god." I clenched my thighs and reached orgasm, his fingers still inside me. We stayed like that for a minute of two, my thighs clenching around his bulky hand, and the fluid building up and coating his knuckles.

"Okay, okay..." I called for him to slow down, but Mike continued to finger me. He didn't know when to stop and I didn't blame him. "You can stop...Mike..."

Slowly he desisted. He pulled his fingers out of me and stared at them. For a second I thought he was going to suck them again, but an even more assertive thought struck him. He raised his wet fingers to my mouth instead.

"Open wide."

I opened wide. His big index and middle fingers entered me and planted down on my tongue, and I sucked hard on them. Mike smiled down at me as he pulled his digits out of me again. He huffed out a big breath, clearly quite pleased with himself.

I didn't smile. I felt as though I could cry. It wasn't that I felt bad, but I felt utterly overwhelmed. I didn't know what was up and what was down, but I knew that in that moment I was Mike's possession. I wasn't a person; I was a toy.

Mike put me down and kind of rubbed my back.

"You okay?"

It felt difficult to respond. I felt good, but I felt different. He'd had an effect on me that I couldn't quite understand or name. I just faked a cheery, slutty smile and told him I needed to shower badly.

He conceded and didn't try to stop me. In fact, the whole game of command-and-obey seemed to have ended. I was glad for normalcy to return, It made me wonder what I would've done if he hadn't stopped it.

"The food should be here by the time you're done."

"What food?"

Mike turned around in the couch to look at me, naked in the kitchen.

"I ordered take out. Didn't you hear? While you were uh...working on me."

He smirked. I did too, eventually.

"Oh, well then...what are we eating?"

"Chicken and fries. Is that good?"

I put a hand on my hip with let out a small laugh

"Yeah...perfect."

12