Big Mike Ch. 09

Story Info
Another stage of foreplay.
3k words
4.4
5.4k
3
0

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in Mike's shower yet again and let the warm water run down my body. I ran my hands down my waist and around the curves of my ass. I still felt Mike's grip on me, even though I was alone. The strength of his big hands had been exhilarating. And then his big thick fingers probing inside my body had put me over the edge. I ran my hands down between my thighs and remembered the pressure of his touch.

I stared at his grubby shower tiles blankly and tried to collect my thoughts. I'd met Mike less than a week ago and had been obsessed with him ever since. The appeal of his big mountainous body was like none I'd felt before. And his bashful and stubborn nature had only provoked my lust. Any other guy would've taken half the attention I'd given him in the comic store and ran with it, but Mike kept me at arms length. He'd begrudgingly offered me access to his cock, but nothing else. I hadn't seen him with his shirt off, or even his pants. I wanted to see and feel his bare flesh so badly that it ached.

He'd let me swallow a good quart of his ejaculate and he'd made me cum buckets with his fat fingers, but those were just satellites to the planetary orbit that pulled me in. It seemed a fitting metaphor; he was a planet sized man with his own gravitational pull. I wanted his thick cock to fill me while his tremendous naked body overpowered me in sexual fervor. I was greedy, or maybe suicidal, but I wanted him to fuck me as hard as he could.

And now Mike had taken my suggestions and seemed empowered. That frustrating lust for his cock and the intimidating power of his commands left me wondering how I was going to proceed. I realized I needed to be the aggressive one again to get what I wanted. Now that I'd broken through his bashfulness, I needed to be assertive to achieve a passionate fuck, or else I risked becoming his lazy blowjob buddy without ever catching a full view of him.

I dried myself off with Mike's giant towel and returned to the living room in my birthday suit. Mike looked me over as I found my white and blue top. The food had arrived while I showered, and Mike had laid it out on the living room table.

"Why don't you just keep that shirt off? So I can keep looking at you?" Mike was making plates for both of us. I put my top on and smirked at him quickly.

"I don't want you getting bored of me so quickly." I remained naked from the waist down, but my shirt covered me down to the just past the hips. I knelt down on the carpeted floor and started picking at the fries Mike had put on my plate.

"Oh...alright."

Mike remained seated on his throne, still fully clothed and taking up nearly all of the three-seater couch. He had made a plate of chicken and fries for himself and I realized that I was getting to watch him eat for the first time. It wasn't like I got off on guys eating specifically, but there was something pleasant about seeing a big man satisfy his appetite.

"Do you want some water? I wanna get some water."

"Uh, sure."

I got up and walked to the kitchen, hoping he was staring at my half-naked body, fresh and clean from the shower. Mike had already gone through a few beers, but I assumed that didn't even make a dent in his blood alcohol level, given his size. I filled up the biggest glass I could find for him and took a smaller one for myself. When I returned, he'd already gone through one of the three pieces of chicken on his plate. I sat back down on the floor and started on my single piece.

Mike ate with the slightest defensive posture, clearly aware that I was observing him with some interest. We made small talk but mostly just ate. It was interesting how much things had changed from before I showered. At that point, he was in complete control of me. I would've obeyed almost any depraved command he'd given me. After the shower, things felt like they'd cooled and returned to our normal, slightly awkward discourse.

After he'd gone through four pieces of chicken and I'd finished my one with some fries, we were slowing down, and the silence was becoming more noticeable. Mike had already blown his load and the only place for us to go next was into territory that he'd never been before. My feeble bedframe had stopped us from finishing the deed last time, but I assumed there was a sturdy king size in his bedroom that would do the trick. I was still horny as hell and I was eager to proceed further.

"So it's your turn now, Mike." Mike had finished his chicken and was wiping his hands with a paper towel.

"For what?"

"For strip-teasing. You got to take my clothes off, so now I wanna see some of your clothes come off."

Mike balled up the paper towel, looking down at his plate instead of at me.

"Oh yeah?" I had a good guess at how he felt, but I also had a plan.

"Yeah...I took off four things, shirt, pants, and underwear. So now you have to take off four things."

He nodded along, somewhat avoiding eye contact. He was obviously a bit bashful, and the threat of someone seeing his naked body had returned. I wanted him a little uncomfortable, so I could negotiate him into a series of little concessions. I didn't want to push him, but soon enough I'd get him out of his shell.

"And I know exactly what four things, too." I walked on my knees around the table and sat down on the couch at one of his spread legs. "I'll even take them off for you."

Mike looked down at me, over the slope of his big belly and half of his full chest. His face had regained that stubborn scrutiny, but he didn't make any protest.

"I'm choosing...two shoes and two socks. That's what you have to take off."

Mike scoffed with a bit of a laugh. "You're letting me off easy, then?" I smiled up at him.

"I'm fine with a slow burn romance. And besides, I like feet. Especially big feet like yours."

I started to loosen the laces of Mike's huge black sneakers. They were bigger than any I'd ever seen before, and the ankles of his sweatpants were stretched around amazingly thick ankles and calves. Again, as soon as I drew near him, I felt tiny by comparison; it was a fun, giddy feeling.

"Felicia, wait..." Finally, before I could take off his shoe, Mike protested. "Maybe I should just shower first. I'm...I'm pretty sure my feet are gonna stink. I don't want you getting grossed out."

"A man's feet should stink." I smirked up at him. "Or at least I won't be grossed out."

I pulled one big shoe off his left foot and was indeed treated to a ripe bouquet. His white sock was a bit sweaty and clung tight to his broad, fat foot. Mike fidgeted as I started to loosen his other shoe.

"Ahh, jeez. Why do you wanna look at my feet?"

"Shut up," I said playfully. "Just let me worship your big body." Mike grumbled but gave in.

The stink of his feet was powerful but manageable. I'd smelled guys body odor before but I'd never made a game out of it before like I was with Mike. I breathed his funk in deeply and forced myself to accept the lie that I loved it. Because of Mike's tremendous size, I actually found it easy to do. The feeling of his big warm feet in my hands rekindled my state of awe.

I rolled up the end of one pant leg so I could grab the edge of his tight sock. His ankle was huge and swollen, easily as big as my thigh. My fingers grazed the abundant black leg hair while I peeled his sock down and revealed his foot.

I balled up his sock and took another whiff of his manly stink, challenging myself to like it even more while in awe of the size of his feet.

"Fuck, Felicia, you don't really like the smell, do you?"

"Not exactly but...it could grow on me. You're just so goddamn big. I love it. Your feet are just...giant."

I removed his other sock and finally had a view of his big, broad, fat, stinking feet. I was astounded at how hairy they were, with thick, coarse curls covering the top of his feet and his toes. To no surprise, they were completely flat and swollen. All that weight bearing down on his ankles had sunken the arches completely.

His skin was abnormally reddish and even a little purple around the ankle. The big guy obviously didn't have great circulation. And his heels were rough also. I had expected the toenail situation to be dire, but it wasn't that bad. His nails were a bit long and rough but they weren't yellow. I didn't see any warts or anything fungal.

I grabbed one foot with each hand, my thumb pressing into the fleshy sole and my fingers wrapped around the swollen, fat domes on top.

"Nice. I'm gonna wash them."

I looked up to him with a chipper nod, and he gave me his usual begrudging smirk. I got up and went to the bathroom to rummage through his cabinet.

"Do you have a bucket and a washcloth? Or how about clippers?"

Mike directed me from the sofa and soon I had everything I needed and was back on my knees at his feet. I had a big bowl of warm soapy water and some clippers that were probably his roommate's. I wrung out a cloth and began to wash his stinking feet with the warm water.

I enjoyed the new feeling. I'd definitely never washed a man's feet before, nor had I ever wanted to. Mike seemed to be putting up with it, but he wasn't complaining.

"Is it ticklish?"

"No. I don't get ticklish."

"Really?"

I ran my fingertip up the sole of his foot to test him, but he didn't budge.

"Interesting...okay, I'm gonna cut your nails now. Don't get freaked out."

"Yeah...yeah." I laughed a bit at how he obliged me.

I was careful not to leave any sharp edges. Mike's giant toenail clippings were like something that would flip out of a Swiss army knife, they were so big. I used the file to smooth the rough edges down until they were no longer a lethal hazard.

"Well...not professional but pretty darn good." Mike murmured a reply.

I ran the cloth around his feet and between his big fat toes. His biggest toe was as big as a small fist. I scrubbed the soles and heels to try and buff off a bit of dead skin. After I'd bathed away the stink, I started scrubbing his fat ankles. He seemed to really carry weight in his legs, and his ankles were no exception; soft walls of flesh bulged out around his ankle bones and formed a roll spilling over onto his heel. I had to run the cloth underneath his ankle roll and scrub with soapy water.

"Ugh...you're really getting in there."

Mike seemed less than thrilled with the detail I was giving him. I didn't blame him. Purple, swollen ankles were only ever associated with obesity, diabetes, and blood clots, not sexuality. It's not like I was getting off on the poor venous return, but I didn't mind it. Mike was just so big and powerful that something like that couldn't turn me off. It just made me want to give him a pedicure and massage his feet. I wanted to serve him even more.

His feet now clean and stink-free, my curiosity guided my hands up under his pant leg and into the furry expanse of his calves. I rolled his pant leg up, looking up to him for permission. He didn't tell me to stop, so I gladly continued. With each inch I was able to push up his sweat pants, more and more corpulent, furry flesh came spilling out. My eyes went wide with awe and how tremendously thick and hairy his calves were.

Once I'd gotten his pant leg all the way up to just below the knee, I ran my hands back down and caressed the thick, black hair. It was like nothing I'd felt before; there was so much hair I could grab handfuls of it. I touched my pinky fingers together on the back of his calf and tried to touch my thumbs together around the front of his shin: impossible. His calf was easily as thick as my waist if not bigger.

"Jesus, Mike...you're so damn big. I just love it. Your body..."

I continued to play with his leg while he'd begun eating again. He looked down at me without a smile, just observing and tolerating my playtime. I decided to reposition myself so that my thighs were straddling his fat ankle. I was still naked from the waist down, so my labia floated less than a centimetre above his big toe. I squeezed and caressed his huge furry calf, smiling up at him.

Mike looked confused as he devoured another piece of chicken, but I reached back under my ass and guided his big toe up into a more erect position. He felt my sex brush against his toe and suddenly his eyes went wide. He realized what I was doing and started to put down his chicken.

"Nah, just keep eating. Fill your stomach and let me ride your toe. It's nice and clean, after all."

Mike didn't say anything, probably confused more than anything, while I let my hips sink down over the bulbous knob of his big toe. He penetrated me, and I let out a gentle huff of pleasure. Slowly, I started to raise back up slightly, and then bob my hips up and down over his big digit.

"Even your toe is bigger than some guys' cocks. God, you're a fucking giant..."

Mike did as I suggested and continued to eat. He didn't really need to do anything, except kept his toe extended up. I clasped my hands around the thick trunk of his hairy calf and started to really ride his toe cow-girl. Mike looked amused.

I wasn't even in a position to really get off, but it didn't matter. Everything about Mike made me a bit hornier. And I wanted him to understand that every inch of him was enough to bring me to orgasm. His body was divine.

After a few minutes of riding his fat foot, I huffed out a breath and feigned a mini orgasm.

"Fuck yeah..."

"You like that toe fuck, little girl?"

"Oh, fuck yeah, daddy. But I'm still horny..."

I switched positions and sat back down on his toe, but facing his other leg. I squatted my hips down again until his fat toe was back in the warmth of my body, and then leaned my torso forward until I was face down on the ground. My lips reached the hairy bulge of his other chubby foot, and I kissed him passionately.

"Woah..." Mike finally put down his plate.

I planted more wet kisses on his other foot and started to run my tongue between his toes.

"Mmmm...your feet taste so good." They didn't really, but I loved to ham it up with him.

Mike seemed to be getting off on my performance, as I heard him murmuring some interest. My hips were riding his foot, getting clumsily fucked by his toe, while I planted my lips around the girthy digit on his other foot. One big toe was between the wet lips of my pussy while the other was getting lovingly sucked by the back of my tongue.

"Holy shit..."

We stayed like for a bit as Mike began to get off on my ridiculous foot play. I wasn't sure what he'd think; hell, I wasn't even sure what I was doing, but I liked that he was getting into it. Once I thought he was sufficiently intrigued, I sat back upright and sank my body weight over his fucking foot.

"Oh god! Fuck..."

I wasn't even sure if I was faking it anymore. My pussy was wet as well and his toe felt good in me. But I wanted more; that little game was just foreplay. I reached up and grabbed a handful of his shirt.

"Mike...I need you to fuck me. Please, I need your cock in me. I can't wait anymore. I'm begging you."

Mike's heavy brows bounced with excitement and I saw him light up in a way that had only happened the very first time we'd met.

"Alright, yeah. Let's go." I loved how excited he sounded.

I shifted my weight so he was no longer inside of me, and I sat on the floor for a second, looking up at him. It took him a minute to pull his tremendous weight up off the couch, but he eventually rose up to full height, towering right over me. Looking up at Mike, that absolute mountain, I couldn't help but pounce up to my knees and plant my face deep into the folds of grey sweatpants between his corpulent thighs.

My head was buried, smothered by thick cloth and warm flesh, and I was only guessing at where his hopefully swelling cock lay. I just wanted to be in there, in his crotch. I took a deep whiff of his musky scent before pulling my head out and hopping up to my feet.

"Oh fuck, yes."