Big Mike Makes Me A Mess

Story Info
A meet-up with a chub dad turns to a smelly, filthy mess.
2.1k words
4.27
5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met on a hook-up app. We're both pretty inexperienced with men, so neither of us wanted to jump right into bed and start sucking and fucking at first "hello". We were both honest about the nerves in the air. I think that's what drew us together. We chatted in the DMs for a few days, as pleasentries turned to attraction, turned to open discussion of fantasies, desires and horny thoughts. By the time we decided to meet we were both confident we were a good match.

And so here we are, in his living room with a drink and my shoes off in his hallway.

We're sat on his couch, relaxed and having a lovely time talking. We laugh about how strange it is to meet in person, knowing all the horny admissions and fantasies we've told each other. The shockingly detailed, elaborate sexual thoughts and experiences we've had in the past.

"Y'know I was so happy when you said you were open-minded. I can't believe some of the filth we've shared with each other! It's so nice finding someone who I can talk to about these dirty thoughts with." He laughed and I did too, feeling my face turn a little red.

His name is Mike. He's 48, so he has 18 years on me. He's about 6 foot, with a receding hairline and a big belly. He's exactly my type.

Well it turns out Mike and I share a lot of kinks. The one that really sparked a lot of conversation was when I admitted to being extremely turned on by messy play.

I remember the moment in chat well; "So... I'm really into body fluids and smells" I admitted, followed by a blushing face emoji. Even though we both agreed it was a safe, open-minded and non-judgemental space, I was still worried it would turn him off. Especially if his imagination immediately ran away as he imagined all sorts of "extreme" activities.

But he didn't react that way. In fact, horny admissions snowballed into excited discussions. We ping-ponged fantasies back and forward, turning into a form of roleplay as we spilled out these excited feelings to each other.

So now I find myself on his couch, exchanging pleasant conversation as my mind buzzes with the images we conjured up in those DMs. My cock twitching in my pants as I shuffle nervously in his presence.

"Feel free to say no, but would you like to get naked with me and keep chatting?"

I didn't even need to answer, as I started stripping off immediately. I knew he wanted to have a naked coffee, I just didn't know how to make that happen!

I'd seen his pictures but seeing him naked in person made my heart race. His big belly was such a turn-on for me, and his big chunky thighs too. We admired each other's bodies for a moment before resuming our talk about our favourite types of porn.

I could see blood pulsing through his cock as it would twitch and grow every now and again. I hadn't even considered the fact I was sat with a semi hard cock for the past 15 minutes.

"I'm just going to get some water, would you like anything from the kitchen?" he asked as he stood up.

"No thanks" I replied.

As he sidled between the couch and the coffee table he started to pass me. He was very close, my heart starting pounding as his naked body was so near to mine. He was right in front of me, facing away, as I - perhaps unconciously - reached my hand up and brushed it against his thigh. He obviously felt it, as he stopped moving past me and stood in front. I knew what I wanted to do, and it seemed he did too, his thick hairy thighs right at my eye level as I looked up at his large ass. I upgraded my hand from brushing his leg to holding it. I started moving it gently, up and down, as I silently told him I wanted him to stay like this.

He silently agreed, planted his feet and relaxed his body very slightly.

I scooted forward to the edge of the couch and raised my other hand to his left thigh. I rubbed both his legs as my face was inching closer to his ass. I was in automatic mode now, completely losing myself to my desires. I leaned in further until I could do what I wanted to do since we first talked about our dirty fantasies; I love smelly, messy fun.

I leaned in and got my nose close to the crack of his ass. I lowered down slightly, angled my nostrils upwards, and inhaled. Mike knew I was particularly obsessed with body smells, so I'm sure this came as no surprise to him. In fact I was about to find out just how true that was.

He bent over forward, placed his hands on his ass cheeks, and spread them apart. I was now face-to-face with his ringpiece, and just as I was drinking this erotic image in with my eyes, my nostrils picked up the real smell from inside his ass crack.

It was heaven. It was dark and musky smelling, as he hadn't showered in a day or two (something he divulged earlier). I could really smell the combination of stale sweat and man asshole. It wasn't visibly dirty, clearly he wipes and cleans himself. But it was unmistakably the smell of a warm, sweaty, unwashed asshole. My mind was buzzing, swimming in extreme horniness. I didn't even truly realise how much I had leaned in.

I sniffed again. Bliss filled my head like a fog. My cock was diamonds and leaking on the couch.

I brought my fingers up and placed my index fingers on either side of his hole. I spread it very slightly and very gently, and pressed my nostrils against his open hole. Then in unison just as I dropped my hands back down to my thighs he let go of his cheeks and my entire face was engulfed by his big, hairy asscheeks.

I started nuzzling my face into his butt, taken over by the horn. It's like I wanted his scent on me. I slid my face up a bit and starting kissing his hole. Before long I was licking his dirty asshole and tonguing deep inside him. Hungrily I lapped and licked and sniffed at his insides. I was loving it, in fact I had to remind myself not to go too feral and put him off. Keep at least a little cool...

After a few minutes of this (I think) I pulled away and took a big deep breath of fresh air. My face was covered in saliva and stink. My cock was diamond hard and my heart was beating rapidly. I checked to see if I had made a mess on Mike's couch, before looking up and seeing him now facing me. He was smiling, and his cock was also rock hard. It was thick and stubby, uncut, about 5 inches, with a big beautiful belly hanging above it. His pubes reached out from the folds where his belly meets his penis. He pulled his foreskin back slightly. I noticed a faint smell from his dick. It was a natural, musky smell with a slight hint of unwashed cock. Possibly a little smegma under there? It turned me on so fucking much. Right then and there... I wanted him to be on, around, and in me.

He leaned down and give my face a sniff. He moaned and smiled, confirming I was in fact a dirty boy. He kissed me and tongued my mouth, before standing above me and telling me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue. I did so, and he conjured up a big mouthful of saliva. He drooled it accurately onto my tongue, covering it in his thick spit, before putting his hands on the top of my head and guiding my wet mouth towards his thick cock.

I kept my mouth open but tried to keep all this saliva in. I wanted the inside of my mouth to be really wet. I closed my lips slightly to prevent it from dripping out, and was met with the tip of Mike's cock pushing against them like an invading presence breaking in to my mouth. He kept going as I gave up trying to achieve anything and just let his hand guide my head towards his body as his cock filled up my mouth.

I coughed, very briefly, but it was enough for a splatter of mixed saliva to make its way out of the sides of my mouth and around my face and chin. Mike pulled out for a second and more spit dripped out around my soaking wet lips. "Okay?" he asked. I gave a tiny nod and tried to vocalise "uh-huh", and was rewarded with his thick turgid cock back in my wet face hole.

Mike then proceeded to slide his hard cock in and out of my soaking wet mouth. Each time he'd push in a little deeper, as I tried to relax and be the best human fleshlight I can be.

He'd even occassionally take a second to refill my mouth with another helping of his thick spit.

The deeper he got the closer his body was to my face. Eventually I could feel his belly hairs on my forehead. Then his pubes on my nose.

I tapped his thigh with my hand to request a moment of respite. He quickly obliged, and stood patiently as his cock glistened and dripped with saliva. I caught my breath, then looked up at him and said, "I want to keep pushing, I just needed a second." It was in this moment I noticed that his full cock head was revealed as his foreskin was all the way back. His cock now smelled of spit and unwashed dick. I couldn't see any heinous clumps of smegma, but I could smell a faint familiar musk of it.

Before I knew it he grabbed the back of my head with both hands, I dutifully opened wide, and he crammed his smelly dick into my mouth. I slid all the way down to the hilt as my forehead, nose and eyes were absolutely engulfed by his body fat. I fucking loved it.

He humped my mouth like it was a toy. He fucked my face with enough vigour to make constant slopping noises from my throat, and all I could do was relax and let him have his way with my head. I could feel a mixture of drool, snot and precum whirling around my mouth. I must look like an absolute mess. I could feel it transferring onto his lower belly and groin as my face is mushed into his pubes again and again, creating thick trails of fluids that connect me to his private parts.

My hands now on his thighs, perhaps as a last emergency stop I could pull if he goes any harder than he is now, I could feel him tensing up. The rhythm of his fucking was now consistent. I could tell he was coming to a finish. I was in absolute heaven, knowing I was this big, smelly man's fuck hole - and he was about to empty his balls just from using my sopping wet mouth for himself.

Mike kept fucking and groaning, and somewhere in all the fluid and the sloshing and the flab and the ass smell and the stinking cock I have to assume he emptied his load directly down my neck into my belly. I could not tell you where it went for sure, but it was a best guess at this point. My brains were jelly, and all I could taste was the concotion of Mike.

After a minute Mike's thick cock slid out of my mouth and flopped down between his legs. He was fully spent. I was fully spent. His crotch looked like a tsunami disaster - so my face must've been ten times worse. I finally coralled my breathing back to normal. My heart returned to a normal pace. I looked down and at some point I had cum all over my own legs. God knows when that happened.

"That was incredible..." said Mike, between breaths.

I just nodded in agreement. I should go shower.

"Phew... I really need to piss!" Mike said, before turning to me with a devilish smile.

Maybe the shower can wait.