All Comments on 'Big Mouth Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 627 Comments (Page 4)
CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
Really?

I hate when writers push things over the edge and then try to find way into reconciliation. The only way to achieve that after all the shit she did was to throw herself to his feet and beg for his mercy. It didn't happen so I am not buying it.

Sorry you made you made the husband look like a loser. So I think she was probably right all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Second read, I think I read this while doped up on pain killers after my accident

Hence the reason I gave it the high rating. Seriously, both of them were fucked up. I've seen families torn asunder for less than this. Ann told her what to write? Would have led to professional misconduct as well as possibly losing her license and if her husband knew about it the same thing as well. As for the rest of them, I've seen where one partner missed a court appointed session and the spouse immediately notified the court, had her dragged in. The judge went easy on her, at which point the husbands attorney had filed a motion to censure the judge, the therapist for failure to notify the court and a whole bunch of other things. In short the judge got removed, the therapist lost her license and the husband got everything. It was as my friends attorney said a perfect storm.

Be all that as it may, that was one case in about a thousand at best. In Israel, prior to marriage, both parties have to go for mandatory counseling and lessons prior to the marriage. A kinda what to expect and what is expected of you. Thought it was a riot until I thought about it. How many marriages would be saved or avoided if something like that would happen the world around?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Four Stars

Wasn't to bad. Communicating works best when both parties do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cuck-Wimp

FIND Your Balls, She's ALREADY moved on & Dating. Since She has LIED in the past, Why would You believe She's NOT Sleeping with her Dates . .

Whatta Cuck-Wimp

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 8 years ago
Dishonest

An honest author would have their marriage broken up because of her comments and maybe escalating. Bogus reconciliation with no support equals trash. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I enjoy your stories

But wife's actions comments derision public humiliation of husband was too much to forgive in my opinion.

The husband comes off as submissive. A married woman who keeps and uses a larger than husband vibrator that she nmed after old lover does not love her husband. Has nothing to do with his supposed fragile male ego

Add to that thr fact while they were supposedly trying o get back together she had immediately begun dating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One. Up

There is always one in the group and yes usually they have been drinking that has to one up the others and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and did not hear all of what she said but enough to enrage him she should have kept her big mouth shut but she didn't and than he would not listen to her. Not listening to her caused a lot of pain all around it would have been better to wait and listen and trust her when she kept saying I love you it was my fault. Ego can be a fragel thing. In a way it was a funny story he kept screwing him self over. HE SHOULD have opens his mind and heart.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Good writing but

I fucking hate Heather!

She was a goddamned bitch the whole story and even went out on a date with her fucking co-worker!

She was too goddamned stupid to be married.

She cheated by dating. Fuck her!

Entertaining read however.

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
Heather.

You should have ditched the cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

I liked it, but you wrote she was dating?

That really would have been the end.

How would a real life guy believe she wasnt having sex?

A married woman, even separated goes on dates to form a relationship or for sex or both.

I really would have liked the story better if you had not wrote she was dating. It sort of negated a lot of the reconcile things. A major plot point unresolved. She didnt explain it and he just forgave it?

SixishSixishover 7 years ago
Good

Well written and easy to read, found the husband to be a bit of an idiot but that's fine I don't always have to like the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ego really

If any wife heard her husband talking to his friends about the tight pussy and fantastic tits his high school girlfriend had and how she was the best fuck he ever had and could get him up time after time with her out of the world blowjobs, the wife would go ballistic and then would be emotionally destroyed because her EGO couldn't handle it.

In any sexual relationship openness and honesty are integral to both parties having to be peeled off the ceiling.

The wife has had years to inform husband about what really sets her off.

Time to be honest. A high school kid would not be that experienced or have developed technique and control. Huge dick or not.

Wife's comments were disrespectful and cruel and demeaning and meant to humiliate husband.

Time has long since passed for a divorce

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 7 years ago
Should have left it with only the first chapter

This one turns it into his fault. Now he is a sissy coward. The Cunt was dating another guy. Dating meaning a relationship. And we all know she is very horny so she was definitely having sex with him. She only told Adam that they would have to cool it until she could get her sissy wimp husband back so he could pay the bills. Then they could go back to Fucking. She is a Cunt who has been cheating all along. She just screwed up by telling everyone about how little she thinks of her husband and that messed up her cheating schedule. Too bad the balless writer had to turn the husband into a mindless sissy loser. Oh and its obvious now that the worthless counselors were in collusion with the heartless Cunt wife and baited him into thinking it was all his fault. Total crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Women constantly harp on "fragile male egos" when the opposite is true. Very few men are constantly trolling for compliments and demanding positive reinforcement about how attractive they are. That would be the women. It's rare that a guy will demand to have his insecurities negated but "do I look fat?" is an everyday occurrence with women. Women demand ego-reinforcing lies constantly. Most men ask only to not be disrespected.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 7 years ago
Hate to say it, but this sucked

Take a point off every time you have a character tell the aggrieved party to get over their hurt ego. That's the character telling the other they don't deserve respect anyway.

F that.

xtchrxtchrover 7 years ago
Excuses, Excuses, and more Excuses!

She was definitely not worthy of reconciliation! After what she said about him???

"Look, Steve's a wonderful father and a loyal husband, but as a lover he's just barely adequate."...."An ex-boyfriend, but by far the best lover I ever had. He was hung and knew just what buttons to push, boy did he ever. He could almost get me off by just looking at me. Damn, that guy sure knew how to please a woman."...."Now, if Steve and I are getting it on, and he's not doing it for me, I think about my times with Brian and then even he can't fuck it up."

This is not trash talk between a husband and wife much less telling all his friends.

She not only destroyed his self-esteem but crushed his ego and destroyed his self-respect. So I disagree that his ego was his problem. This so called 'loving wife' literally destroyed his self-esteem and his self-respect for no other reason than supposedly 'trash talk' with their friends. No excuse. Also how could she name her vibrator after an abuser and think about the abuser when she is making love with her husband? And then she is really trying to save her marriage but starts dating her co-worker instead of going to the counseling session??

But wait, somehow it is all his fault and his ego. It was a good story up to he took her back.

She was not deserving. He should have stuck to his original plan and divorced her and try to move on with his own life and try build up his self-esteem and self-respect. She was bad news with capitol letters.

Thank for the story.

enjayemenjayemover 7 years ago
bulls..,

I waded through all that for a pussy ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shit Is Shit!

That was all that came out of Heather's mouth. A self centered, narcissistic bitch.

A story for all the wimp hubbies out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not worth it

How is guy supposed to face friends.

To make public statements she did then laugh and humiliate husband and take none of it back

Husband is weak and foolish

She cruel and hateful

Makes them perfect match

Me-I am disgusted with both of them

That you can get readers so riled up indicates your exceptional writing ability

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
You know it's interesting...

If women agree on the fact that males have a "fragile male ego", why are they surprised when something they say damages one...?

And she told him she wouldn't be bothered if he said she was a lousy lay because women aren't wired that way... And yet women have a stereotypical comment used about them - "Do these pants make my butt look big?"

Sure seems like their "fragile FEMALE ego" is associated with something...

So, is it considered OK for men to make cracks about women's fat asses...? Yeah, didn't think so...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good writing, BUT .......

What ? Did you get tired of writing and decide to end the story using as few words as possible ? Anticlimatic at best ! Too bad, a good story otherwise. Only a 3. Could have been a 4 or even a 5 with a decent finish. Keep writing . It'll come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not the dumbest thing I've ever read, but in the top 20.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wife overhears

Husband telling all his buddies how loose and sloppy her vagina is and her breasts are empty sacks from nursing...that he has to think of hot high school girlfriend who had the tighest snapper in the world and was a kegel exercise fanatic who could literally milk him with her vaginal muscles...

Wonder how understanding she would be....

He would wake up will balls and penis laying on floor while he bled to death.

I was in doctor's office one day listening to two married females.

They had met just that day but were sharing intimate details about marriages. Finally I asked them how they would like it if at that very moment their husbands were telling all their buddies intimate stuff about them.

Suddenly they were silent...did I mention I knew one of their husbands but she had not noticed me or forgot that we met

PRICELESS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS REALLY HAPPENS

My parents told me once if you eavesdropping you never hear good things about yourself and your ones you hold dear to yourself! You must understand that it was alcohol talk and she was a big mouth drunk! Oh what she said a good dose of her own medicine is what she needs. Is it divorce words NO IT'S JUST PISS TALKING. THATS alcohol in Australian lingo ! See ya !

Everybody on this Beautiful Planet deserves a second chance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Dumbest fucking ending I have EVER read, you took a good chapter one and destroyed it.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
Anticlimactic

A shame the story went out with a whimper.

The author obviously got tired of writing it, leading to a rushed ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ann

Pretty sure that couple deserved to be sued for malpractice. Tell her to lie to him about leaving town was total bs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Great story as always

Annony isn't full of BS. He is just plain shit. This writer is one of LIT's beast. Annony hates everything and should be put in a home for retarded asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anon of 04/27/17

Shove a blowtorch up your ass and fuck yourself to death you special cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bottom line

Any spouse,either gender, who denigrates spouse in front of anyone especially friends neither loves nor respects spouse.

As for fragile male ego, have her find ''fleshlight'' on his bedside drawers and find out he named it after tight high school girlfriend and see how she reacts.

Have her hear him going on and on how his old girlfriend was so much better than she is and he has to think about girlfriend to get off when having sex with her-in front of all

their friends-and see how she responds.

Slirpuff is an elite writer but this story is full of holes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Or

Tell her how much tighter she was before she gave birth.

If that doesn't hurt her feelings nothing will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
feminazi author warning

did he need to get over his bruised ego or did she just take him for a 10 year ride?

don't see much respect here, so I think option 2 is right: he is just her dumb meal ticket. *

karan9876karan9876almost 7 years ago
cuck shit! loser

he should have divorced her ass. Plain and simple. what a wimp!

notredame43notredame43almost 7 years ago
I'd seriously think

about divorce. if he told her she was loose and fat she'd cry mental cruelty...well done though puff

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

And spot on. 5*s.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 7 years ago
5* Good Conclusionary Story

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
from the beginning

Heather showed she was self-centered. She wanted to date others but did not want him dating.

Slirpuff is an excellent writer, but this story is not one of his better ones.

I could not see staying married except for children and I would have been actively looking for her replacement!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She Stoked The Hate, They Had To Separate, Doc Said: Tell Him You Date!

Is there a reason why the words: Fragile Male Ego are in such exacting proximity to each other in this story? Slirp has done a great job of constructing a remarkably volatile marital conundrum here, but the cliché wears one out quickly. Over and over and over: fragile, ego ego male ego fragile male ego ego fragile male. The fuck! Even on the very last page the wife says, your fragile male ego.

Despite Slirp's expert yarn spinning here this male ego meme approaches farcical tones at times.

Thirty years ago a friend of mine said offhand to his girlfriend something about her dress making her butt look too big, etc. After their marriage, even a full fifteen years later she was still mentioning two or three times a year that her husband thinks she has a big butt. She never let it go. She was quite a little thing in my opinion, not big by any standard, not even by a european standard. That was years ago and I have no doubt she will mention it again soon.

One thing commenters keep saying is that the wife was dating during the divorce proceedings. But was she? The wife says: "Ann told me what to say". Isn't the author trying to say that she did NOT date but only said so with Ann's coaching to shock her husband from his FME funk?

As keenly as Slirp built up this seemingly infinite recursion of bad marital feelings, one gets the distinct impression that the wife is a spoiled brat who never grew up. The husband's reaction to her disrespect and insults was definitely not very strategically played, though. Storming off was bad game.

The husband thinking that the marriage was ruined was not his ego, but logic based on her palpable disrespect.

As written, there was definitely something wrong with her. Only snarky, mean-spirited, foul-mouthed people who have crappy relationships could think otherwise. No spouse who culitivates loving marital feelings and affection would ever demean the partner and the marriage with those words. That's what makes one doubt the reconciliation.

"It is not what goes into a man's mouth that defiles him, but what comes out of his mouth".

Of course, Slirp tried to redeem her somewhat in the end but she went too far, and it spoils the rather dubious reconciliation. The ill will magically disappears and he's ringing her bell like a champ. Hard to swallow that contrivance.

Probably the real take home here is that most all women will never tell you what they need sexually. If they aren't enthusiastic enough about sex and also have a hard time letting go and getting into it then forget it. Fathers should just tell their sons before the wedding to fuck her hard and figure things out with action and action only. If she doesn't like something you will never know unless you are aggressive enough to provoke a response. If not, all the while the swishy hubby will be congratulating himself on how sensitive he is and she sees the word "milquetoast" emblazoned on his forehead. Take that to the bank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*5 It's a Five - But

The story and it's telling rate a five in my book. As for the ending not so much.

I simply could not live with a woman who felt that way and said those things no matter how hard she tried tried to explain it away !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not All Bliss - Steve Still Has a Problem !!

Masterfully Done ! Great telling of an old tale !!

The writer hit every painful point that a situation like that would have caused.

BUT - Something was glossed over by the "Hollywood" ending.

They had only been separated six months. During the separation and even during the counseling sessions Heather had been dating Adam from work and who knows who else. By her own admission she said she "really wanted to fuck him".

If she was truly sorry and frightened of the consequences of her actions, couldn't she maintain her fidelity until there was really no hope of reconciliation. This is NOT the behavior of a VIRTUOUS married woman with two children supposedly very much in love with her aggrieved husband.

My take is that Heather is pretty selfish, inconsiderate and uncaring. After what she had done to cause this, If I were Steve and found out she had begun "dating" before we were truly finished it would have been over !!! FINITO !!!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

4th read.

Do you marry the best fuck you ever had, or is there more to consider when you think about marriage? Remember, there are a lot of things in life that can terminate any sexual encounters, so then where are you?

Still a good story, well done.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 7 years ago
Good story, very entertaining, but...

Not once throughout this story - except from the husbands - did you hear anyone chastise Heather for all the demeaning things she was spouting in the kitchen that day. Not once. Not from any of the shrinks, none of the other wives, no one but the other husbands. None of the shrinks thought to mention there might be problems in the future if she persisted in that practice? None bothered to say it was mean, cruel, and demoralizing? In fact, every shrink in the story went after Steve, they never questioned Heather's behavior at all. Seriously? That's strange, isn't it? Can we all admit that was more than a little biased?

I think Slirp ran out of ideas, even he (or She) couldn't think of a way to save this marriage - and Slirp was desperate to have them reconcile. After all, Slirp made it quite obvious that the only problem here was that silly "fragile male ego". So, suddenly Steve doesn't really care anymore as long as he can still worship Heather. We read about that juvenile scene where Steve demands she "tell my friends I don't suck in bed" and then it's high fives all around, as if that would solve anything. Jeeze Slirp - can you make your low opinion of men any more obvious?

Sad to say it, but I'd have divorced her. She was telling the truth at the party and she thought it was something to joke about. She thinks the sex part shouldn't matter as long as she "loves" him. Yeah, that's how all those sick cuckold stories start. This story was really good until the end. If Slirp could have found a way for them to reconcile as equals, I'd be all for it. But you didn't - you just had the husband cave in and wimp out, like many of your other stories. Kinda sad actually, wasting such a good story. It sounded realistic until the reader finally realizes that Heather can do no wrong; she is above reproach. Her only fault; she offended his "fragile male ego". Again, it's sad the whole story boiled down to a tired feminist cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
R-e-s-p-e-c-t

Like the song says, Respect.

While JBR gives an excellent analysis (7/15/2017), as do many others, where is the recognition that the wife shows zero respect for her hubby? She is characterized as a leech in the relationship - taking often but not truly and fully invested enough to "give her all." Her ultimate insult is the Big Mouth incident. Then she obviously regrets getting caught being honest, if not over the top in that big blab. Does she recognize the depth of the wounds she inflicts? Where is her respect when she shows up at the joint counselling in dating clothes? Does she cancel the date (a first?) when hubby pours out his soul in the session and asks to continue the discussion? She misses a session and no one sics a po-po on her? Does she gain respect when the idiot assaults the bigger Brian? Or is her "tiny smile" merely a glimpse into her gloat? Hubby loses in this story - big time. That leaves me unsatisfied with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Worst RAAC ever

and on LW, that's saying a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Voting 1 star

I am convinced that the metric discounts 1 star votes. If you despise a story (like this mess), vote 2 stars to really drop the number. 2 stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
She

went out on a date while they were married and IN COUNSELING! Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start crappy ending

She is an abusive self-centered, selfish, entitled woman. Why on Earth would he want her back? This is a well written stupid RAAC

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
This was a good yarn. BUT...

in reality I don't see how a couple married 9 years couldn't have cleared this up much more easily. Steve & Heather call everyone to a follow up party. Heather does the whole apology thing JUST LIKE SHE DID AT THE END.

Then again, there would be no drama in that story, would there? Grin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of the old, "fragile male ego" schtick used by authors. It's intellectually lazy and contrived, use your brain and be creative. For Christ's sake, the main reasons women have affairs is due to vanity, ego and self-worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it but...

First of all and this bothers me the most is that you don't get to skip a Court ordered counseling session. Period. Especially to break up with a casual boyfriend. Had he wanted to he could've fucked the counselos by having his lawyer call the Judge on the double standard. Cause the proper response was to tel the wife to break up another night or after the session.

Second is that what they discussed in counseling and her rationalizations didn't really go to the comments she made. It became about their sex life as a whole as opposed to the fact that she's using an abusive ex boyfriend as fantasy material during sex. That's not the same as her being hard to get off and children make sex difficult. Also in that vein is his remark that she was occasionally loose and he realized it was from the extra large vibrator who was named Brian. THAT I would definitely call emotionally cheating. Somehow that never got brought up in this chapter.

waifwaifover 6 years ago
Fragile Ego?

I don't understand how any man can not understand that this issue works both ways. We always hear about how the man has a "fragile ego" about his sexual prowess and characteristics, but we women are just as fragile about our appearance, be it wrinkles, skin condition, age, weight, how our asses look in a pair of jeans, breast size and whether they are perky enough, how responsive the nipples are, how tight our bodies are, how tight our va-jay-jay is, etc.

That is apparent in almost half the loving wives stories. The wife feels unattractive and falls for a line by some playa.

When she argued about men being overly sensitive about their penises, he could easily have mentioned her ass size, or the sagging breasts (they all sag after 10 years and a pair of kids) being a turn-off. BOTH men AND women NEED to feel LOVED and DESIRED.

She should never have tried to roll out that "fragile ego" argument and get away with it.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Re: Great start crappy ending

To the author of this comment: you're psychotic. Like, certifiably insane.

Seriously, there's something wrong with you, and you need help.

So stop reading erotic stories, and go see a psychiatrist. You truly need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First Kill All The Judges

If a judge ever orders me to attend marriage counseling or else be found in contempt of court, I would point out to him that I don't believe in counselors. Prostitutes make better counselors than anyone the judge could appoint. Then I would point out that I don't recall the judge having been with my bride and me when we made our vows before God and man. And I don't recognize his authority to order me to do something I knew was destined for failure. And if that didn't work, I could prove I wasn't going to any counselling; because if ordered to do so, I would simply swallow a bullet. Now, Judge, make your ruling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@mightyhorny

Guess most other commenters need help also

Having trouble finding anyone who agrees with you.

A spouse making such denigrating remarks, especially in public to couple's close friends, should be divorced as soon as possible.

Complete and utter lack of respect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@MightyHorny

I pity you. You' re such pathetic cuckold who probably take the same crap from your wife. Check between your legs to see if you have a pair a balls, you need them to understand how wrong this story is. Maybe you should just get out of the closet and emrbace your true nature. In the meantime let the men talk while you try on your girly panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My big issue

Is putting aside the trash talking which is a whole other issue is the fantasizing of her past boyfriend while having sex. She skirts that in the counseling session in a bullshit way. The trash talking is bad but for sake of argument you agree it’s just that but having sex while actively fantasizing about a previous lover is defInitely emotionally cheating and is a step further then trashing your spouse. That plus the vibrators lend credence to his view that he actually doesn’t satisfy regardless of what she said in therapy and I think that was glossed over to force a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Halfwit

What an inflated ego Steve has,and the attitude of a little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! And you dear annony

have an attitude of a fag cuck hold cock sucking fag you really are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Childish

This fellow never crew up,throwing his toys out the pram at the slightest thing.

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
Long

You normally write well but that really started to drag, I almost left before the finish but I was hoping for a strong ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Arsehole

What a self opinionated arsehole he his,she must really love him to put up with his ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sue the therapists. Divorce the bitch.

Therapist give wife a free pass to go on a date. YET hold him in contempt when he skips because shes dating?

Then they tell wife to liem? I'd be going after them to be sure.

And wife trashes him. Cusses and fights with him and y'all think he is the bad guy. Sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hate story where the wives doesn't get what she deserves

this must be your worst and most infuriating story. She had a big mouth for sure, she deserved worst, much worst. Sorry you failed here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Anon 12/17/17

LOL. Matt Moreau for sure. Stupid RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would like to put this story...

...through a "de-wimper", just to show how a real man would act in the same situation.

Really, really bad ending. She was the one at fault and still acted as if she was the wronged part. A true entitled abusive bitch

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
So

she was cheating on her boyfriend with you when you "won" her. She was willing to emasculate you in public. She started dating during marriage counseling while still married to you. She couldn't find any other time but the scheduled counseling session time to tell her new boyfriend it's all over. And you got her back. Lucky you.

You want to know for sure you are your wife's best lover? Marry a virgin.

The marriage counselor had her LIE to you! Wonder what the judge would have to say about that? WTF? You tell me you are gone, I'm going to encourage you to not let the door hit you in the ass.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Clearly

12/26 anon is a butch woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to say what she said...

In front of their closest friends is unforgivable

Put shoe on other foot while he raves about old girlfriend with the tighest pulsating puss and perfect breasts.

Then ask how forgiving she would be

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't get no satisfaction

I wanted to cheer for this story, but face it Heather is a lousy person who is not likable. Yes, Steve was whiny, but at least he was trying and said wonderful things about Heather in his letter to her.

In the end, this story was as satisfying as Heather's BJs. For some it was good, for some bad, for me I had better. I give the story a meh score of 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid

Stupid bitch,who arranges date nights ,on the counselling nights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What a childish person Steve is,he should grow up and act his age not his kids age.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 6 years ago
One Other Thing...

Heather would have to voluntarily quit her job to avoid further humiliation of her husband; I suspect she would at best do it grudgingly, in keeping with every other of her actions in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No . Hell no.

Wife curses at him. Calls him dick head in front of counselors. Belittles him and the sessions.

Skips one. Nothing happens.

He skips one and the fucking counselors call the cops.

The counselors have the cunt wife play mind tricks.

Every time he turns around she is fucking with his head. Aided and abetted by the councilors. Spoiled egocentric ungrateful bitch.

Besides the original comments her actions at every couseling session are despicable.

No way would I stay married to her.

And I would aim my lawyer at the fraudulent therapists. Fuck em.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Counselors

needed suing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of Slirpuff's worst endings

I love your storytelling. You got me engaged from page one. However I can start to imagine what possessed you when you thought this was an acceptable ending for your story. Justo to be clear I'm not against reconciliation, but the scales must be balanced. In this case she did NOTHING to earn the right to be forgiven. As a mattar of fact her attitude showed that he was right from the beginning about her. Why did he take her back? At least he is a faggot cuckold like mighthorny, who enjoys being humilated I have no clue.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Yeah

this one sucked. Probably realistic since everything sucks for the guy in a situation like this but yeah, it sucked. Face it, they can't have a relationship. Always in the back of his mind will be doubt. I figure he stays till the kids are out of the house.

And the counselors, wonder what the judge would think about them coaching her into lying. And she's dating during marital counseling? WTF? That's a deal breaker right there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Third or fourth read

I was going through the comments and I liked anonymous 7/10/2016. That being said, it was a perfect storm of events as he put it. Now on this story, so he was wallowing in his self pity, and the therapists had no other way than to coach her to lie about going to St. Augustine? At least this is what she told him. Also, she was dating this guy while going to counseling and nobody thought to ask her how long was she dating him? What pray tell was the point of making a break up date on counseling night, and she couldn’t call and tell the counseling couple so as to not waste everyone’s time? Yet with him they call the cops? He maybe should have gone to the judge, and let her know just what is going on, especially since dear Ann seems to be taking sides with the wife against him when they are supposed to be impartial. Or even better yet, tell the therapists that he was busy due to a date and since they had no problems with patients not showing up or even having the common decency to call ahead of time he didn’t see a problem with this. Wasn’t this reported to you in your required weekly updates from the therapists your honor?

Ahhh what great fiction that would be, that the wife and therapists spend thirty days for fraud and contempt. Look, I love it when couples are able to reconcile and keep the family intact. Unfortunately it isn’t always possible and to force it like it was done here just makes this into RAAC story. It is almost like the writer just wanted it over already and rushed the story ending. Damned shame IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
this story is so bad...

that makes look RAACs acceptables. I think with BigGuy33's Of All People WOuld rank high in the worst Loving Wives stories Hall of Shame.

Ten MattMoreau's for you. And negative stars

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

Why is it in these kinds of stories the wife ways wins? I'm not against reconciliation but there has to be respect involved. There was none here. Thus it's horribad. Sorry, Slirpuff. I respect the he'll out of ya but this story is a bad one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
agenda driven

The author admittedly has a way with words, but his basic story is husband's penises aren't big enough for wife.

In the end the humiliated husband reconciles.

I will allow you to decide the author's obvious agenda

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirabout 6 years ago
Heather doesn't have an ego?

Just a little confused. Heather says that women don't judge themselves by their vaginas as men do with their penises. Then why did she freak out and want to know if the woman Steve met in the bar (but did not have sex with) was better than she was in bed? Can't really have it both ways. In reality, the things most betrayed spouses usually ask about are: do you love him/her , and is he/she better in bed than I am, is she better looking than I am? So basically almost EVERYONE has pride/ego/self image issues when they believe a spouse has cheated on them. Or said extremely hurtful things about them to others.

Bottom line, joking or not, don't say hurtful things about your spouse in what is essentially a public gathering. Even if Steve had not heard it then, how much better would it be if one of the women who was there repeated it in another setting and it got back to Steve? Take the high road and never speak about the most personal aspects of your relationship with anyone other than your spouse or if need be, your therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fragile Ego

Liked this story. More like this please.

Author took the time to explain how complex and fragile a relationship and emotions between two people who love each other can be - and how they can be their own worst enemies. She was wrong, sure, but he took it to the extreme and needed to get past it , which he did, but barely in time. She was ready to give herself to another man, which really would have trashed any chance of a re-do. Good ending. 4☆

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Ugh!

Steve, Steve, You shouldn't have picked a fight with Brian like that ? You should have taken a hickory pick handle in one hand and a ugly stick rod in the other (fishing rod) You can't bring down a Moose bare handed ! Then again a Tazer is good!

Anyway You get My Endorsement ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Read "Condoms and Pantyhose by Qhml ! Then You'll know about using a fishing rod to fight! See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter two?

On its own chapter two is an excellent story. I won’t rehash the highs and lows as 300+ comments do that. My big issue and why I gave this a poor score is the fact that your main character in this chapter does not resemble the guy from chapter 1. It really feel that you took his balls to force the reconciliation. He did not ever get answers to the questions from chapter 1 and when even more absurd shit happened (the wife ditching counseling and the dating) he again doesnt say anything. I get everyone’s point how the main issue wasn’t resolved and my point is it wasn’t because you slirpuff completely changed the main characters behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Arrogant

What an arrogant self opinionated arsehole steve is.Heather should have dumped him and let him wallow in his self pity and moved on with her life.She would have found some one else,but with his attitude Steve would be stuck with whores for relief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still waiting for the punchline

In chapter 1 Heather says naming the large dildo Brian was ‘a joke.’ I’m still waiting for the punchline. How is naming (and fantasizing) about your abusive ex boyfriend funny in any way? Honestly that kinda disturbs me especially when she professes in chapter two to hate him. Forget reconciliation, Heather needs some help cause to me that means she’s a bit off in the head.

Alternatively she’s a size queen who for whatever reason won’t physically cheat but keeps a large dildo and her memories for when that itch she mentioned happens. Which still kinda goes to my earlier point. It’s a rather large warning sign to be holding onto and fantasizing about an abusive ex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: Arrogant (Anon of 05/20/18)

Why don’t you go fuck yourself you sentient fucking turd?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your worst

Talking about overrated stories, this is one of them. I deserved a lower rating for sure.

Many pointed out what's wrong with it, so I wont go there. From time to time you really fuck up a story really really bad. In both of them, the central subject is the penis size... Makes readers think, right?

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
No likable characters

I can't get over the unmitigated gall of her dating while going through marriage counseling, and the fact that she skipped a pretty crucial counseling session to meet up with her new boyfriend should have been the death knell for beating the dead horse of their relationship (and the fact that the therapist allowed her to be absent like that, and then punished the husband for giving up, shows how biased the therapist was).

The only rational justification I can see for skipping the therapy session like that is that the wife was sufficiently emotionally invested in the new relationship that she needed a meeting with the new guy to figure out whether to break things off or not. If she had just wanted to call things off, she could have called him, so if she needed a meeting, it was likely because she hadn't yet made up her mind (and, given she was willing to skip a counseling session like that, maybe even leaning in his favor), but something happened at that meeting to make her decide to give the husband another shot.

*Possible* she wasn't already in a full-blown affair with him, but I'm pretty dubious she's telling the truth on that one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What i got from it

She may have had the idea that she loved him,but she did not really respect him or cared enough about it;it seems she feels she is better than him and he got lucky that he got her. She herself is full of ego and that drives lot of her actions.

Lolz! what is with this 'women dont attach ego with their vagina, like guys do with their dicks' ..ok how about if he made fun of her face or figure in front of his male friends and she overheard him!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Drama.

Lots of LW drama. Hurt feelings and trust lost because of overheard comments. Worth the read.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

"I hope they will hate him until he's dead and buried for it." - Gee, what I nice, warm, loving thought!

"You would have taken it badly" - How could she know that? Yes, he took it badly hearing her say it to their friends behind his back, but she shouldn't judge him by how Brian reacted! He's not Brian!

"I was telling Adam I couldn't see him any more." - As I think someone else said, "any more"? That implies that she had been seeing him!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

"Look, I didn't say he was a stud, just that he doesn't suck in bed." Heather said, smiling along with the other wives.

What a dumb cunt. She had the perfect opportunity to give him a nice ego boost in front of his friends, but she still has to get the sly dig in for her coven of bitches...

Flat_OutFlat_Outalmost 6 years ago
Sbe said sorry but . . . .

She said sorry but never acknowledged that she was wrong to 'trash talk' her husband. She didn't really see anthing wrong in that , that makes her a poor partner.

She was bitter about the situation but didn't take any responsibility for her part in it, this makes her a poor partner.

She didn't put much effort into her part of sex especially the oral. This makes her a selfish lover.

She blames her husband for a delicate male ego but was not honest about failures in her previous relationship . She has an ego too and her lack of honesty has left aserious crack in their relationship.

The stupid counsellor told her to lie and deceive her hushand WTF!

Slirpuff, you seem to like a reconciliation at all costs but it seems that the husband has had to give up a lot to get back to what he thinks is a loving relationship. There is no equity in this relationship.

If Heather is not going to acknowledge her wrong, confess to her friends that she is not that great a lover nd take some responsibility then there seems to be little point to continuing

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
I think the whole lot of you miss the Major Reason why she is unfit to be wed to him

In What alternative universe would a Spouse say such horrid things about the other?

You could take the maddest tiff my wife and I have ever had, multiply times 10, and we would never even come close the saying such vile and hateful things, intended to demean our spouse and ridicule them to our friends.

HOW IN THE HELL were such thoughts even in her mind to begin with?

And of course the story criticisms you anti RAAC people raised are valid too.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 6 years ago
great story, but wanted more learning from her

The ratio was 95% his pain and suffering, and very little learned by her on how badly she hurt him. The statement that she made love a lot when she wasn't in the mood doesn't nearly offset "barely adequate" or five years off in the weeds, or the three vibes and naming one Brian. She's painted as just pure bitch, dealing out hurtful words, and never really redeems herself well enough. It's almost like Brian hitting her is what turns hubby around, rather than her owning up to her callousness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting

First, if my wife said those things to me personally, it would be very tough comments to swallow.....especially if it was after many years of marriage. But to say them among friends that would be a complete deal breaker. She didn't just say one comment it was quite a few comments. She never really apologized for saying them.

And I agree with a comment back at the end when she was talking to all the friends she took another shot at him.....WTF.

He should have headed to the door. But in this day and age the husband gets the broom shoved up his ass in any divorce.....especially in the "no fault states" and there is cheating by one of the spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only one flaw in your story

When she told why she missed Thursday's meeting, to tell another man she couldn't see him anymore, that would have been the end to the marriage. Gaurenteed!

forsure798285forsure798285over 5 years ago
Five stars but a down comment

Your stories have have a great premise but are a little choppy at times. I find going back into what I previously read when you call up somebody you didn't mention for two pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just stupid

Contrived overwraught angst ridden pile of crap.

Ater all her abuse he takes her back. And all your fans ratee it as 4plus.

She is an evil cunt. Then to show good faith she manipulates counselling sessions. And him? Fuc that. Can't shed the cunt fast enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous