All Comments on 'Big Mouth Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 627 Comments (Page 6)
WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

He did have his head up his own ass. What a limp dick he was.

Once she apologied and said he was a stud and then told their friends the same his fragile ego suddenly repaired itself, Amat a colossal dick.

He is lucky to get her back. But I was glad he did.

And, yes, like men, women trash talk as well.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Feminized authors get 1 when they pull out the feminazi smear of "male ego". What the bitch wife showed was a gross lack of respect and love. "Girl talk" is just a meaningless phrase. There is no excuse for what she did; she didn't respect or truly love her husband or respect the intimacy of their marriage. The arguments they had, as the author wrote them, confirmed her lack of respect and love, despite the bitch's protestations to the contrary. The only rational take away was that Heather was comfortable with her life and didn't want to change it and wanted the MC around to help with the children, both for their sake AND for hers (She didn't want to be a single mother). The scene with Brian also was idiotic.

The divorce law material was wildly inaccurate, as it often is in these stories. There's almost no chance that a judge forces counseling or otherwise acts on his own to "encourage" a reconciliation. It. Does. Not. Happen. Judges are partly evaluated on how fast they clear their dockets. If the parties ask for delay to get counseling, it will be granted. If there is no agreement, it is automatically denied. If there is a custody or property dispute, it is sent to mediation. The last thing a judge wants is any sort of evidentiary hearing.

"Heather was leaving after our divorce became final. She was going to quit her job and live with a friend of hers who owned a bed and breakfast in St. Augustine. She had already checked on schools for the kids and was going to buy into the bed and breakfast with the money she made off the sale of our house."

While Heather was put up to saying this, It was supposed to be plausible. Unfortunately, in no state can a spouse do this without consent of the other spouse or some compelling reason. In fact, the standard order provides for residence of the children ONLY in the county where the couple resides OR a contiguous county.

As for female judges, I have very seldom encountered one that actually knows the law and follows it. They all too often make decisions based on emotion and prejudice. The author may find this heretical, but women really are less rational and evidence based in their decisions and are less able to follow legal rules. If you don't believe me, too fucking bad. You don't practice in this area, or you are too cowed by the religion of feminism/multiculturalism and afraid of the "cancel culture" to admit the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The idiot anon below obviously hasn't looked at the authors page. The author hasn't published anything in 4+ years so probably isn't looking at the comments. So who ever you are your whole comment was wasted and pointless. 'Feminized authors get 1' I mean what sort of shit is this?

It's a good story about a husband who has some lack of self respect issues. He overhears his wife rash talking about him to other wives who are doing exactly the same about their husbands, as men and women do when they are drunk. Because of his own poor self image he totally over reacts to what he's heard. Yes, he's justifiably angry but his continued over reaction is just a reflection of his own poor self worth.

The couple resolve their problems and get their life back together.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 3 years ago

Good story, good follow up, I still think that this is so near the truth of a lot of peoples problems, bloody minded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Old joke do not give a fuck if you have the damn jack. Not exact wording but if you heard it you know. LOVe slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If Heather loved her husband and wanted to get back together with him, why was she dating Adam?

Rocky210Rocky210almost 3 years ago

Thank you, I think this has been the best story that I have ever read on this site.

qhml1qhml1almost 3 years ago

You know, I've read this story several times now and I recognized some of the characters from my real life. I would have probably divorced her but then I have a reputation for being an unforgiving bastard in real life. What I absolutely couldn't stand was the counselors telling her to lie about moving away to get a rise out of him. If it had been me in real life, I would have marched right back into that office and it would have been a long time before they forgot my name and I would have complained, loudly, to whatever governing board regulated them. I still admire your stories and you've given me a lot of pleasure with your stories. I don't think you write anymore, or if you even read these comments, but thanks.

Q

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My friend caught the wives comparing notes on us guys during a Poker game . He ended up with 2 black eyes and a bloody nose . She was one mean Bitch . Then Shirted pushing Me around as if she was She Hulk . I just told her that I would kick her husbands ass . She should have remembered I played outside linebacker and I loved it . Then She got Dumb and called my Cousin a name . My Cousin is a girl who does not take Shit from anyone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You took a 2 page story, blew it up into 8 pages and then RAAC'd them after all the lies and disrespect Heather showers on him??? There's no way he stays married. Go to the counseling sessions say as little as possible and get divorced. Move far, far away and start over. The aggravation and stress of staying married to the bitch would kill him within a year. Horrible ending.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Wasn't very convincing. Of course people in healthy relationships can trash talk each other to a point, but she was doing it with somebody else behind his back and hitting him relentlessly in what was obviously a sensitive area. A couple are a team, and if you're selling out your teammate that hard, something is very wrong with that dynamic. Even if it's a overly dramatic point in their lives, seems like the point of conflict was way out of character with what she showed in the rest of the story. The initial reveal made for a high-tension situation, but all the justifications and rationalisations that came after never really resolved it. Even his quest to exorcise Brian's ghost by punching him in the face felt a little petulant. Those two definitely need more therapy if their supposed 'happily ever after' is to survive after the story's done.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Kind of rushed towards the end, i thought he missed chance when she dressed up.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"She couldn't see Adam 'any more.'" - First of all, why does she have to skip a COURT ORDERED counseling session to tell him that? Second, I presume she saw him after the counseling session where she was all dressed up. It seems that if she can't see him "any more," then that date probably wasn't the only time she saw him. Which brings me back to my first point - IF she had only had one or two dates, why does she have to go out with him to say that she can't see him any more, and take so long doing it that she still couldn't make the counselling session?

\

I agree with those who say it's unethical, maybe even career-threatening, for a counselor to conspire with one of their clients.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have neither overheard nor been told about wives getting together and viciously demeaning their husbands just for laughs as described in this story. It doesn't happen, and if it did, it would more than justify kicking the cunt to the curb. The betrayal of marital intimacy and the disrespect shown the husband and the marriage would be unforgivable. BUT, as I implied, I don't think this happens as depicted in the story, which eliminates the suspension of disbelief. The RAAC is especially implausible because the cunt is written as continuing to belittle her husband. Why should anyone listen to her protestations of love and respect when her actions throughout belie her claims?

Authors need to stop writing nonsense about judges getting involved trying to bring about reconciliations. IT. DOES. NOT. HAPPEN. A party can ask for counseling, but unless both ask for a delay in the proceeding to go to counseling, it won't be granted. The idea that a judge is doing anything other than trying to move his docket along shows no familiarity with family courts. In addition, no parent can simply decide to move states and take the children. In every jurisdiction, any such move requires a hearing and a showing of extraordinary circumstances, best interests of the children, etc., assuming it is not agreed to by the noncustodial parent. The standard order provides that a custodial parent can only live in the county in which the marriage was domiciled or a contiguous county.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There we go again with the male ego crap. She showed a lack of respect, and trashing your spouse to others shows a complete lack of love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a great read

Though in this particular situation the "realistic" reaction in my estimation is Steve would realise he can't win in a divorce, probably start having a succession of affairs to boost his esteem, eventually get caught then a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A superbly written insight into the dangers of a fragile ego. The plot is dictated by the spiraling mental aberrations of the husband and his wife's fortitude in enduring the endless paranoid whimperings of such pathetic, self pitying wanker is a wonder to behold.

LAs

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Repeat

Repeat,she should have divorced the childish,self opinionated arsehole.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

It is a good story. Very entertaining. When the police officer gave Steve his two options, I was expected Steve to go for option two and then ask the Judge why there is a bias against him? Why is he threatened with 'contempt of court' when Heather was not? She did not call ahead or make any other arrangements. Perhaps Ann and David's contract, with the municipality, could be brought into review?

-

Regarding the children and Heather's threat to move away from the area, Steven could petition the court that she can not take the children out of the jurisdiction without his consent.

-

Still a very enjoyable story. Too bad the author has not written anything new in, almost, four years. I hope nothing unfortunate has happened to the author and his family.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just another maudlin melodrama, contrived and convoluted...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Comments miss the point. Not an ego issue, but her zeal at humiliating and disrespecting her spouse to ALL of their friends, relatives, co-workers, etc... She is a HORRIBLE human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Slirpuff… no clue where u get your stupid wimpy ideas from… maybe watching your mom make ur dad eat cream pies every night? Could that be the reason u write suck wimpy stories???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so she loves him and wants him back yet she she is dating all that time and shows up in a dress for a date and tells her husband that she was breaking it off? Right then for certain it is off. Get the divorce and take your financial loss but save your pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so wrong in so many ways. She was a total bitch and was dating while going marriage counseling? He should have made a bigger deal of that with the counselors to tell the judge so maybe no more stupid sessions and it is apparently she who really wants out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An interesting story ruined by the RAAC at the end. She's a total bitch. Take all the liquid assets, if there are any and leave the country. He'd get screwed by the Judge. And staying with Heather is just not possible. Leaving it that way is a mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dating other men and going to marriage counseling? How this ended in reconciliation was a little far fetched. But it was a great story and a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the wife is wrong. And doubled down dating while trying save a marriage. Good start poor middle and weak end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So lets get this straight. Ann believed that to fix a husbands mistrust that everything the wife says is a lie, she has her lie to him... right. got it.

She was dating and admitted that she wanted to have sex with the guy. the very thing that her husband accused her of in the first place. She just cant help saying dumb shit.

Its the disresect, that stuff should not have been said to the wives in the first place. meaning it or not.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Story starts out very good. Wife tries the negate her feeling of sexual lameness...""I lost nothing, Heather was a lousy lay." which, at the least Heather buys into, Disrespect her husband to make herself feel adequate. Compounds the disrespect by using a 12" dildo to widen the "canyon”, On top of that she names it for a former boyfriend.... She first laughs off the comments. Then she tells him to basically get over the disrespect. Then it goes downhill for the story on some levels She runs in his face by dating and set up a ploy to take the kids out of state. Must say "why did he bother? Because he accepts the verbal cuck/disrespect.... Story should have ended in either living together for the kids but in apathy. Then divorce when she cheated...and she would have. One last comment. i have never been to a marriage counsellor, however the basic lack the ones in this story displays their failure to confront or at least discuss Heather's disrespect. Why in every story It's always the guys responsibility to "get over' This disrespect. And why does the wife mostly hold the upper hand when she disrespect/cheats? Especially with Alimony and child support/custody?

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Was an interesting read, granted she shouldn't have said what she said, but then David was a stupid ass all the way along because he couldn't get past what she said, she did everything in her power to make it right. The guy from work was a bad move on her point and she should have never even had him around, if she would have slept with him. it would have been game over. In the end as convoluted as it was, they finally found their love again and resumed their hopefully happy marriage. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Between the BLATANT disrespect and dating before the divorce is done, no way I would reconcile...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is a good read. But I am confused why you gave it an unrealistic ending..throughout the story, you made it so he really should have walked a way away if he had any pride or self esteem. Her

dating with a under court ordered attendance to repair their marriage surely put the last nail in the coffin. It was clear to him she was a size queen. How could you justify your ending. It is a good story ruined making the ending unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is only missing the mythical "BBC" to have checked the main LW idiotic cliche boxes.

1. "Big cock" stories are uninformed and suggest the author is uninformed and sexually insecure or closeted.

2. Only a feminized male would use the "male ego" cliche. It's a distractor promoted by feminists to shift attention from moral principle and justice to something trivial - emotion. Women are not as rational as men, on average, but there is no excuse for male authors allowing feminists to furnish their minds, thereby degrading the author's male character's rationality.

3. The hocus pocus of "counseling" is a lazy way to tell a story, and incorporating it generally indicates that the author is a credulous consumer of popular culture: "I want you to spend the next week talking to each other. Not just the surface issues but also the deep down problems in your marriage as you both see it. Please, have enough respect for the other to not say exactly what you think the other wants to hear because they'll end up seeing through it."

The "surface"/"deeper" rhetoric is just an echo of the long discredited "theory" of psychoanalysis. Because there is no scientific substance to "counseling", what passes for "therapy" is usually just some ideology du jour that oozed out of a faux academic department, and that ideology is nearly always some leftard/feminist bullshit. Writers who incorporate "counseling" as something substantial are simply victims of a modern superstition.

4. Courts getting involved in the substance of a divorce and ordering "counseling" to save the marriage is laughable. It doesn't happen. Judges just want to move their dockets. That means if there is a property or custody dispute, judges send the parties to mediation so that the judge doesn't have to go through the work of having a trial. Mediation is NOT counseling. It's just a process that involves the mediator going back and forth between the parties with different proposals to resolve the dispute.

5. The threat to run off to Florida is stupidly not credible. That would not be allowed except under circumstances that are not remotely present here. The bitch could move out of the county of residence to an adjacent county, and that's it.

6. This author seems to live in a world where educated people talk like trailer trash. I've never encountered anything like the women "talking trash" in this story, and I've been around a lot of women from different socioeconomic levels.

7. The return of the husband after the fight with "Brian" is condescending and pathetic. It's consistent with the author's feminized mind and it's fixation on the fallacy of "male ego", but it is utterly insulting to men. But, what can you expect from a site that is mainly dominated by cuck demi-men and feminized authors (with a few notable exceptions)?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you are a stupid man ,first the lie detector is not use in court of law for a reason ,and for some reason you deside to believe her . and her and the counselors told a lie also . you fell for it hook line sink . your a wimp all thought out your story you were looking for a reason to crawl back home , little dick wimp , what a fucking loser , and your wife a whore .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Both of the two main characters remained true to themselves all he way through. Way too much counselling for me and Ann totally blew it by siding with the wife in a way that emphasized the whole reason why they were there.

THE PERSONAL ATTACKS ON THE AUTHOR ARE INEXCUSABLE.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a pair of unlikable main characters! The whiny, needy husband and the manipulative wife. When he accepted her skipping a counseling session to go on a date (no matter what happened during said date) she knew she'd broken him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Steve is just an MCP. He is also an ego maniac.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The therapist told her to lie to her husband about moving away? What an unethical cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This could never happen. First, if he was truly threatened for skipping and she was not, his next call should have been to his lawyer. The lying to the husband to create some movement is unethical and he should have filed charges...the two counselers were unethical and shoud have been disbarred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a two timing lying sack of shit for a wife. It's always the "male ego" not the lying, cheating, bitch of a wife! She even chose a casual date over him and flaunted it in his face, how much did she really value him as a person to be so disrespectful. 1 star. He should of recorded it and posted it online with the caption "a true and faithful wife" and have her family learn what a bitch she really is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wife is stupid and the counselors should be report reported for being unethical fragile male ego my ass how about the wife shuts her.mouth and stops.lying going out on date while trying to save your marriage really smart...then skipping g the season to break up but sending the cops to him afterward is just pure crap

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for your writing. I agree couples do not communicate very well or enough. Also, play to many games.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

This guy has a serious inferiority complex. Suck it up, the woman obviously loves you. Worst case scenario, hire a surrogate for training or evaluation.

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

This was bad. In vino veritas. She said she was drunk, he did not think so. If she was drunk, she spoke truth. If she was not drunk, then her words had meaning. Counselor should be reported for acting in collusion and being unethical. No matter, it is always hubbies fault. Does not matter what she did, like dating, or what she said, it was his fault of course. This is exactly how the world thinks now, men simply do not count and are not in any way important. It was his fault he overheard her shooting off her mouth and it was his fault for taking offense, because she said so , right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What total crap.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

counselor should be reported for allowing Heather to skip but not Steve. She is still a bit of a Bitch and wants things her way at least 70% of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know, i really hate people like you that trivialise disrespect, cruelty and mental abuse as "fragile male ego".

If the roles were reversed the husband would have received a restraining order with a judge signing off on that without missing a beat, because it's not her "fragile ego", it's mental abuse.

I hope that you learn your lesson about mental abuse the hard way and after you've reached hell tell yourself that it's just your "fragile ego" (it applies to both men and women just the same).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story line with that thought however the husband was a total dick head and I don't think any woman with her description would of put up with mister anger issues she'd called her husband and lover. My take a different ending would of been she was going out with Brian after the counseling session and the children would be staying at the grandparents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was interesting but all over the place. At the start the wife same some nasty stuff and really appears to twist the knife, but it does appear later that she was being intentionally hyperbolic. But then the lie detector tests backfire on the MC. Inconclusive is not good for him to hear. And yet it appears the wife does indeed often (not always) enjoy their love making and did indeed enjoy when he stepped it up a notch in intensity at the end of the first chapter. Meanwhile the MC's ego is damn fragile. If it is such a big deal, read a damn book and get some sex therapy counseling. Yes the humiliation in front of his friends is rough but not worth a divorce. At other times the wife was clearly fed up and in full bitch mode. Some of the counseling shenanigans were not cool. The lie about the bed and breakfast. The contempt if he doesn't show but she ditches to tell a boyfriend she has been dating she has to stop. As an aside that sort of talk doesn't take a long time to deal with unless they were getting pretty darn serious. Another sign the wife had was giving up on the whole thing. Oddly the session before her disappearance was a breakthrough. How she truthfully talked about Brian and her husband was a big deal for the MC to hear. Meanwhile truthfulness that she doesn't always get off but she still enjoys it is important. She confessed to needing a lot of foreplay and that she often does get off. The husband somehow after the fateful first incident no longer trusted anything she says. His letter to her his well written and from the heart. Her letter was the kiss of death of the marriage. Also notice how long it takes for the author's women to actually admit fault or say they were wrong. That moment finally came with the Mexican standoff.eith the car near the very end. Simple communication could have fixed a lot of this. The MC though his wife was faking it almost all the time at one point. Yet others he takes pride like when he really went for it at the end of the first chapter. So much back and forth. Lot of creative elements but also inconsistencies. And yes the MC was done wrong by the initial event and the wife tried to pass it off and then later belittle his fragile ego. But he stopped trusting anything she said, took the worst spin on everything: e.g. she says she liked the hot sex at the end of Chapter 1, she was gasping after all, laying in bed, having had her bell rung better than any of her three toys could accomplish, and the MC loses it when she says why was it different and was insulted she said "liked". Maybe the wife's emotional quotient is a bit low but he took something she liked and inverted it into a mortal insult. Yes the fantasizing about other people to get off hurt the husband but stuff happens and it didn't sound like she did that all the time. Sure that is a thorny trust issue but then buck up and get better in bed. Wth? Of course her lack of communication for years was a problem. She owed him that and like many (somewhat) unsatisfied wives she did not reach out across the divide. But then again when she talked to her former boyfriend about the sex not being what she wanted, they argued and he slapped her, so her perception about bringing such things up was a bad experience she did not want to repeat with her husband and hence the escapism with the three toys. But she still should have talked to him. That related to HER insecurities about their marriage. It all seemed to blow up a lot faster than it needed to, in order to get the husband out of the house and get the specter of divorce going. Again a lot of back and forth. And suddenly at the end she is giving amazing blowjobs and she is having to get peeled off the ceiling 95% of the time? Come on. Be a bit more consistent. Given time and effort, barring medical issues or mental hangups, loving couples who communicate can do a lot for each other while making love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"You still give a horseshit blow job, and if you expect me to learn what pushes you over the edge, you're going to have to meet me half way."

This sort of quid pro quo frank discussion back during Chapter 1, could have fixed all of this fast..

But I guess both sides had insecurities and anger and trust issues (especially the MC for the anger part). By the time of the incident (which sounded intentionally mean and hyperbolic; i.e. if he was merely adequate then what happened during their two sex sessions near the end of chapter 1?).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a shit story with a shitty, cheating, feckless, faithless, no good, honerless wife.

Why did you have to make him a wimp? What she did is mental abuse, cruelty and slander. If he had done that she would of dumped him in an instant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. That really escalated. The first chapter had some story too it. The first counselor was a disaster with the poorly worded (fifth) question(s) on the lie detector test. That did damage. Their inability to talk things out was stunning. Then they did the separation and the husband decided to just move on. Really? I am a guy, married 29 years, and despite the When Harry Met Sally meme, there is no way that the MC would be so clueless as to be confident (most of the time) that his wife is having a real orgasm. Otherwise he is just clueless or really is a terrible lover. Besides don't they also do oral? Did he notice any difference then? His major claim was he could not trust anything she said about him satisfying her. Does he really think their 9th anniversary was bad for her pleasure? I know he was humiliated and disrespected. The wife screwed up bad but did try to apologize. But when it went to a 3 month separation, the husband was becoming psychotic. Wtf? Then the bitter divorce with the Deus ex machina of the judge to send them to competent counselors (though I think there is an ethical breach by suggesting that the wife intentionally lie about moving away; a really big deal). The later counseling sessions were good. The wife's missing a crucial session after big reveals about the past and how she loved her husband and felt he was a better lover (contradicts the polygraph test, but seems actually genuine given the context) was really appalling. Then I felt for the MC. I don't begrudge the wife having a guy she dated because they had been separated and then going through an ugly divorce. She was honest when she said she didn't sleep with him but wanted to but still loved her husband. One of the big things was her admitting fault that she SHOULD have talked to her husband about how she felt with their sex life. That it took a Mexican standoff in the counselors' parking lot was a bridge too far. Of course at that point neither trusted anything they said. It was good to see they got back together but the wife was also quite stupid. If she really wanted to get he husband back especially with the separation, she needed to be honest about Brian, her not being in the mood, the foreplay requirements, what she liked and didn't about their sex life, etc. But also the MC was so emasculated and had so little self confidence that he could not listen. Of course all ends well at the end but how did it really escalate nto a situation where a couple of different missteps would derail everything. For example her not showing up for counseling and then the MC being a no-show next session, if the male counselor had not exercised his authority to force the MC to be present on the next session, they would be divorced. Wtf? What if she had been a couple seconds late and not done the Mexican standoff with the car, when the MC stormed out. Honestly, at the start I empathized with the MC, but when deep into the separation and divorce, I really empathized more with the wife (except skipping the one visit, and lying about moving and uprooting the kids) than the MC. And no I am not a wimp or a cuck. I peel my wife off the ceiling just dandy and often. The MC had serious problems with trust, communication, and his ego. Glad he finally got his head out of his butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good grief! She. Is. Trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does the author of any of these stories know any male who is not a feckless whimp?...including himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So it is OK that she goes Luton a date? She did not "sleep" with him but for some period of time there had to be something going on.

Guy has to move on. Let her have Adam and hopefully they get-together and any payments he has go away.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 1 year ago

I don't think I commented on this story before. It is uneven but it has some great lines in it, like the letter from the assignment. I think the female character lacks empathy whereas I am sure most women would have that empathy.

Disrespecting and belittling your spouse in public is playing a dangerous game, especially on that subject and I am sure that some couples would have divorced over it. If I said that my wife is a dead fish in the bedroom in front of all our friends (I chose that because she is not at all) we would sure be close to divorce (or a sexless marriage).

Elias1Elias1over 1 year ago

What gets me is forced counciling sessions by a judge... It undermines individual rights regardless of the greater good for the family. This wife I would have left and started over .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting variation on the bruised ego theme. People can say stupid, hurtful things at times but it takes a very special kind of pathetic, insecure dickhead to allow a few drunken remarks to completely destroy a marriage.

A clever piece of writing and, although I usually lean towards reconciliation, I can't help feeling that someone as insecure as Steve would be a liability in any relationship.

LA

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

Started strong … ended lame. Heather is a lying, manipulative bitch, who said and did things that no man should tolerate, let alone forgive.

Steve screwed up for playing the “pick me dance” when they first got together. She showed him who she was and he saw it thru lust goggles.

1/5

bookmadcatbookmadcatover 1 year ago

A well written story, however, Steve comes across as immature and quite honestly a complete waste of space

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

Liked the story 5*

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Great story as always. Damn, Steve sure was a crybaby pussy. He had a right to be upset about the comment but took it way to far

CTimCTimover 1 year ago

This is one of the best setups for a LW story I've seen. No slutty wife or cuck hubby, but rather an average man who faces questions about his ability and comparisons with past lovers. I'd guess most of us can probably relate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good aet up but the wife is fucked up...fragile male ego horse crap she opened her big mouth and he did not like what she said. What did she expect? Ot seemed like a cop out on the writers part as if this explained his reaction. You lobe someone amd she basically spit in his face. That has nothing to witch at o amd everything to do with respect for you partner and marriage

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

kinda a bs ending for such a great peice

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

Great LW story. Strong plot, and you could practically see the characters in your mind as they fought it out. That being said, everyone in the story sucked.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop: those damned male egos again! But, it does show how quickly and unexpectedly our lives can spin out of control and we only think we know our spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The epitome of "Women always right".

She can badmouth him all day,fantasize about BBC 9in long when having sex with hubby and still manage to make him the bad guy in the end and the wife gets away with some sympathy and wrist slap.

How would the wife feel if he'd have to think at a porn actress to get off with her or if she cought him slut mouthing her as "bad in bed,usless,etc" to everybody?

Bullshit full on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad story started ok but Heather was a self absorbed bitch. Divorce the slag and move o n

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should've divorced the bitch. Go back and look at all their conversations. After the incident, she couldn't have one conversation without insulting him in some fashion.

.

Ole Slirp doesn't know men and apparently can't stand to be around them. Her men are always wimpy and indecisive, the women always strong and aggressive. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this is a prime example of pride turning men into monsters, even looking at the cesspool of some of the comments.

He nuked his entire family because he couldn't rock out 15 O's for his wife everytime, total shocker here but the vast majority of men aren't studs in bed, women lie about that stuff all the time precisely for this reason.

I enjoyed it, it dragged on a little bit more than it probably should have, but overall I think it was good.

tarl009tarl009about 1 year ago

I can relate to this story. This is as realistic as it gets.

I must have read this story more than a few times.

You are are one good writer as the number of comments illustrate.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,she should have dumped him.He is nothing but a whiner and a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story about the value of honest and open communication in a marriage. Some good marriages hit the rocks because they never got the chance to do what these two did. 5 stars.

Ed

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

If the wife of an average sized man is stretching herself out regularly with massive dildos she's never going to be satisfied with him. It's a form of cheating.

CriosCriosabout 1 year ago

I’m not sure the author intended to make the MC appear overly sensitive about the situation but I can’t help but feel the wife and the married counselors believed it. Heather NEVER really admits she was wrong wrong wrong, both by her humiliating comments at the party but also by not communicating with her husband about her needs. The counselors are the WORST! In no way were they objective about the situation.

1. They immediately “diagnose” the problem as her embarrassing Steve in front of their friends, not the years of Heather lying.

2. Equating his masturbating to thoughts of other women to her getting off during their lovemaking by thinking of Brian was WRONG.

3. Ann helping Heather “cheat” during the one exercise also showed the counselors had no intention of getting Heather to understand the damage she’d done. Only getting Steve to “get over himself.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lot of back and forth. She takes forever really apologize. He has all the right to feel publicly humiliated but then he overreacts and doesn't believe anything she says. And yet she holds out really important information until the counseling sessions. His ready use of the word hate and not loving her anymore is over the top. And no having dildos (while he masturbates twice a week) is not a form of emotional cheating. And yes it is not cool to hear that a spouse sometimes fantasizes about someone else to get over the top, but it happens. Also love isn't only about orgasms. And people rarely marry their best lover if they have played the field before. Best in a physical sense. Tehcnical proficiency can readily grow over time (she admits to the ladies hr got better with time, see the beginning) and with experience with your partner. He has some serious ego issues. Buck up if need be yo get better in bed. She has been faithful and her answer about thinking with others is inconclusive on the lie detector. Means a partial truth most likely. She should have told him what she wanted him to do. But also at times she comes off as more mature in the counseling sessions talking about she need foreplay but with kids and jobs, that isn't always possible. So she doesn't always get off and she fakes it then. Buy instead of saying not in the mood or a headache like many wives, she never denied him. On the other hand her letter where she just wants it over was hyper bitchy. The plot with Ann the female counselor to threaten a move to another town in Florida is crazy. Counselor eould never advise that. Her going out with a guy from work is not the end of the world. She had gone months without her husband, they are in a vicious divorce and though she wanted sex (this fiasco had gone on for six months, with no sex), she did not skeep with the guy. Hey the MC filed. But then the session where he wants to admit he wants to make it work, she doesn't show. Why? To tell Adam she needs to break it off? How the heck is that a valid excuse to get out of court ordered counseling? Then the car standoff. Ok interesting imagery. All he wants is honesty and an apology. She never did a true apology until the car scene because she never thought what she didnwas terrible and she though he escalated things. He did exacerbate things in his midn and the lie detector test did not heal things. He puts a ton of work into fucking her brains out and she said she liked it. He flips out she didn't LOVE it. How mature is that? Yet she holds key things in. Why even Brian didn't get off all the time and he was selfish liver and she prefers Steve's tender lovemaking. She doesn't need to get off all the time and she wanted to spare his feelings. It sounds like vaginal penetration is a bit difficult for her to let go and fully enjoy to orgasm. But she does like it. Brian pounded her like crazy and she still didn't ways get off because he was selfish and little.to no foreplay. Yet she is greedy by not giving blowjobs with her husband. It takes the final session to learn why she left Brian. How he derided her and attacked her insecurities. How though Brian may be the better physical lover with nine inches, she loves what cherishes her time with her husband more. This can be a big hangup for us guys, but seriously? Man up and get better. And when they get back together he does and they sre both happier. Wss she a bitch with the other housewives. Yes. Yes she was. But after being angry for a couple of weeks and if she had really apologized sooner, this should not have escalated to Defcon 2. Interesting tale, but a lot of back and forth, with a lot of hidden stuff that should have been communicated sooner. The St Augustine gambit was just hurtful and ill advised. What did she expect about her dating? He filed, they fought, and she was a stressed yo the gills with no husband, thinking it is over. He became the aggressor in the divorce and only her fighting it so it went to a judge gave them a chance. Then henis butthurt when she swing back angry and wanting to move on during counseling. Complex characters with communication issues. She clearly loves Steve. But she was stupid to emasculate him at the beginning and not truly apologize earlier. She kept trying to downplay it. A lot could have been avoided if she came clean about their sex and Brian and her insecurities early on. But then again he didn't trust anything she said until the second counselor session with the husband/wife team. Good story. But exhausting lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why the hell does she skip a session to tell Adam she can't date him? Call him on the phone. And why does she get away with skipping a session? No justice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ABSOLUTE TRASH STORY!! HEATHER IS A BITCH AND STEVE IS A WEAK WIMP WITH NO BALLS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One star, a real let down and not what I expected from slirpuff

CSXaviCSXaviabout 1 year ago

Uhh just re-reading this and caught something, that obviously could be a mistake by the author, but if its not its a cool subtle hint.

In part 2 with the counselors she says:

"He never heard me tell the girls what a great time we had on our anniversary and how I thank my stars every night I married him instead of that ass Brian."

Claiming that this what was she said before he came in

But in part 1 he overhears the following:

"Brian?" Rhonda asked with a puzzled look on her face. "You named your vibrator Brian?"

"An ex-boyfriend, but by far the best lover I ever had.

If she had actually told the other ladies "I thank my stars every night I married him instead of that ass Brian."

The why would Rhonda be confused about who Brian is?

Seems this was yet another lie...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe if Heather had acknowledged the fact that she basically eviscerated her husband's self confidence in the bedroom and not just told him he was wrong to take it the way he did, most of the weeks and months of strife could have been avoided? Not to mention the belittling remarks about his fragile male ego. I found her insulting and callous throughout 90% if the story. I couldn't like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She still ain't worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hated this ending.

Didn't make sense. This wife character's an unlikable cunt.

And the wife tells him that Ann told her to say that shit about taking the kids to Florida to get a rise out of him? As in Ann the counselor? She told her patient to lie in the exercise to her other client in order to get a reaction?

Uhhh...doubtful. That is the stupidest thing a therapist could have done.

Do you know what happens to fathers/men when they lose everything? Lose hope of being in their children's lives? Her telling him she was going to take the kids and move to another state after she had already shredded his life? Bad reactions can happen when all hope is lost.

Extreme reactions happen a lot of the times. Suicides. Murders. To the extreme.

But even less extreme. What if he simply quits his job, loads the kids up, cleans out his 401k and takes them to Mexico and disappears with them?

What if he just disappears himself? Leaves before anything is decided. Since he's paying for most of the living expenses...she's fucked. She can't divorce him until 3nough time passes for abandonment. He's not there to sign off the deed to the house in order to sell it.

The house is foreclosed. She can't pay any bills. She's fucked. He's in the Philipines...living off the 100k he took from his 401k. You can live a long time under the radar in the Philipines. And she's totally fucked. What does he have to lose? He's losing everything anyway. Right?

All because Ann...the therapist tells the wife to lie to him about taking rhe kids and moving far away...

Yeah. That's a stupid premise. No therapist is gonna tell a patient in couples counseling to lie about something so important just to get a reaction. Sorry. That's just a dumb plot point.

I hated this ending. Ridiculous. Who wants to live with someone who at the drop of a hat is willing to tell the entire neighborhood that you are worthless and a pathetic fuck with a tiny dick? That's not a woman that loves you. That's That's woman who has zero respect for you. Divorce her. You are still young enough to start over.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Second reading, it earned 4 stars. Whew, it took a while to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wife was silly but she loved her hubby. Husband was truly ass

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The Anonymous commenter from. 2 months ago with the post starting with "Lot of back and forth..." has an excellent analysis (though long) of the two main characters. Well written but exhausting with a lot of histrionics. Agre thatbshe really fucked up emasculated him and not realizing how bad she hurt his confidence, but part of that was prejudiced by the fact that Brian didn't get her off all the time either. But then the MC overreacts, can't trust anything she says, lie detector test helps on certain things and not nowhere and he goes ballistic becoming angry aggressor in the divorce. She fights a successful holding action trying to derail the divorce until the judge gets in and orders counseling. For most of the counseling she is more mature but also was hiding important things that could help his self-confidence. However the St Augustine bed and breakfast ruse was idiotic and could get the counselor in hot water with her certification. Really stupid. Was said to see her letter where she just wanted it to end, but she had been through the wringer fighting the divorce. I know so many people get pissed that she casuallybdated a guy from work several times (with no sex), but he is the one who filed and pushed hard for divorce and it has been a.long, stressful 6 months. Objectively that is on him. Heightens the melodrama though. Still don't get why she thought it reasonable to skip.the one session to break it off with Adam. Expect they were emotionally connected prior to dating and she felt she had to break it off to fully commit to reconciliation. Of course her biggest issue is she took forever even in counseling to really apologize. But she did love her husband, never cheated, and was except for the St Augustine hoax, picking a Thursday night to skip counseling to break up with the new guy who was probably getting more serious than her, and her lack of true apology til late, for most of the story past the opening salvo, she was way more mature than the MC.

Surfdude1965Surfdude196512 months ago

Can I give stars to people's comments? Wow some very good points.

I was once married to a Latino. Her latin clique would discuss their husbands. One person discussed, my boss, apparently he liked to masterbate a lot. My wife felt the need to inform me. Now I am the type that particularly doesn't care what another man does in the privacy of his own home, however since most of the women's husband's also worked for the man. I thought a whole lot less of the woman that spilled the beans. It did set me off though. I inquired if I had made it into their discussions. She was reluctant to tell me.

It made me very uncomfortable when her friends were checking out my junk. Of course I am not an idiot she had to also tell them not so nice things about me as well. I informed her that from here on anything about us was off limits. Marriages are not the only thing that is on the line.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

"if I persisted she would get her own lawyer and take me for everything I had." - Wow, that really sounds like someone who wants to get back together.

\

"I hope they will hate him until he's dead and buried for it." - I assume she'll try her best to make that happen.

\

"The reason I wasn't here last Thursday was because I was telling Adam I couldn't see him any more." - "Any more" means that she WAS seeing him, and she couldn't just call him to tell him that?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Her defense is that she emasculated and humiliated him in jest? How is this a jest? This is something you do for fun?

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Stupid husband. Jealous of a dildo. Talk about fragile ego. He was the the perfect example

MarrttyMarrtty11 months ago

Good story. The theme was very interesting to me. I am realizing this author comes up with some great and realistic themes. Not great writing and often poor endings, but excellent ideas, and truthful ones .

The wife destroyed him. Pretending he was her x to get off!!! Naming her toys after her x. MC focused on the lieing, but the behavior was the problem . She cheated on her x with MC. Big red flag She manipulated him thru out the marriage, demanding oral and refusing to return the favor. But she did seem to not withhold sex atleast. It is interesting on how much slack is always cut the female, and how the man is always a wimp/cuck/coward in the comments. I mean your wife lie's by ommission for 10 years, names her toys after her x, and fantasizes he is her x to finish. Loudly and viscously tells all their friends at a party... Friggin yikes. As an aside, is there a more hateful phrase than fragile male ego? Or men's fragile little ego? Rarely are female thought so demeaned. Sure they make bad choice's, do mean and dumb shit and are criticized for it harshly in many stories, but but never as cruely and as hatefuly as that phrase.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wouldn't stay with her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! I love analyzing stories!

It's not about 'bruising his male ego', it's about having respect for your partner. It's about defending them in public not tearing them down. It's about open communication and helping your partner have confidence, self-worth, and self-esteem, not taking them away.

She didn't view him as an equal partner deserving the same respect she expected, she was a bad woman.

There are truly good women out there who are honest, and make their man feel loved and special, the same way their man does for them.

Storm113Storm11310 months ago

Dating another guy while supposedly trying to save her marriage? No way do you take her back.

TrambakTrambak9 months ago

Many reads. Remains convoluted.

I noticed a dichotomy this time.

Brian humiliated and slapped Heather. With that, she would never fantasise about him to get her atop the hill. And name the contraption Brian? Impossible!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Taking on Brian… naw. Just record what he said that Heather was a lousy lay and gave lousy head. Then play it for the group, and tell the guys that Heather was a lousy lay, never swallowed and never gave him her ass. Steve then told them about his male masturbation toy and how much better than Heather’s head job, … oh and he named it Barb…

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Massive Femdom agitprop taunting men with their legal advantages and ease of getting another man. Court ordered counseling is a Femdom outrage against men and a giant overreach by courts. BTW the kids are happier when their parents are happier, even when divorced. A. I wouldn’t stay with a woman like that, prob never would have married her. B. Counseling does NOT work. Nothing works when the marriage doesn’t work.

CamdudeCamdude9 months ago

In so many LW stories, the husbands angst is always written off as "male ego", or pride.Fact of the matter is Heather DID cheat.By badmouthing her husband, by fantasies involving ex boyfriends she made it plain she didnt repect him.It could be argued his reaction was excessive, but her transgressions were real and almost overlooked by the counselers.Also what was that dating bullshit on her part about?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous