Big Mouth Strikes Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, just shut that big mouth of yours for a while!"

Cat crossed her arms and stared out the window. I was starting to have doubts about the bet, my wisdom in coming here and even my physical safety.

The heavy silence held until Pippa pulled into the drive of a house that to my eyes was basically a mansion.

"Wow, nice gaff."

So that explained how an 18 year old school girl drove a brand new Golf. I'd always known Cat's family were well off but this was a notch above my expectations.

"Don't make a big deal out of it," muttered Cat.

"Your catchphrase for the day," shot back Pippa icly. "Having a fat packet isn't anything to be ashamed of. Is it, Charlie?"

Cat got out of the car, slammed the door and stalked off into the house.

"Shall I give you the tour?" asked Pippa, turning round to face me.

"Perhaps just a cup of tea while Cat calms down?"

"Fine," said Pippa, rolling her eyes in pure teenage despair at the lameness of me or Cat or both of us.

It turned out their kitchen was about the size of my parents' whole downstairs. But just like my parents' kitchen, one wall was covered in family photos. Unidentifiable babies that could be either sister, Cat scowling in school uniform, the two tween sisters having a water pistol fight in the garden. Family meals and holidays from the last two decades in a number of expensive looking locations. An old wedding photo with Cat's doppelganger looking gorgeous in a white dress and then various photos of her looking older but no less stunning. My future mother-in-law was clearly a MILF. My eyes finally alighted on one particular photo.

Cat, Pippa, their mum and another woman were all stood on a beach, smiling for the camera. All four were in bikinis that showcased the family's genetic inheritance but Cat was clearly the, er, odd one out.

"Girlie holiday in Ibiza last summer. North coast, obvs."

"Lovely... scenery."

"Isn't it just! They're new, you know."

"Sorry?" I said, wrongfooted by the seeming non-sequitur.

"I take after Auntie Moira," Pippa said, pointing towards the fourth woman and, more specifically, her mammoth rack. "I think mum was always a bit jealous. It must be hard for the older sister to be the smaller woman." She smirked as she said this. "So she bought herself a boob job for her fiftieth birthday. Cat was not best pleased. More power to her, I say."

While Cat had the best body of the four and would have turned heads on any beach, there was no denying that she was slightly overshadowed by the simply phenomenal breasts surrounding her. Pippa and Moira were in a league of their own but I found it hardest to take my eyes off their mum. She clearly had access to the best plastic surgery money could buy and the result was exquisite. Large, firm and perfectly shaped while still looking completely natural.

Great, I'd come in here thinking about making Cat feel better and now I was fantasising about fucking her mum.

I tore my eyes away and turned to Pippa. "Look, is this a good idea?"

"What do you mean? Oh, you are worried about my sister being weird."

"This whole thing is pretty weird."

"Come on, Charlie, I think we are a bit past that. The weirdness barrier was well and truly broken when you shoved your penis as far down my throat as you could manage."

"Yeah, good point." Awkwardly, my dick was now at least 60% hard.

Pippa batted her eyes and pouted at me. "Are you saying you don't want me to deepthroat you?"

"No. Not exactly. Or at all." My penis silently and uncomfortably agreed. "But not if it hurts Cat."

"Likewise," agreed Pippa, dropping the sex kitten act with a sigh. "I know we bitch at each other but she's my sister and I love her. This was her suggestion though; if she welshes on the bet then she's got to pay a forfeit."

"So what do you suggest?"

"I suggest we have a bloody drink."

Pippa went to the fridge, extracted two bottles of Peroni, popped the caps and set them down in front of us. I drank deeply. Pippa sipped contemplatively.

"Okay, I've got an idea," Pippa said eventually. She got her phone out and exchanged a rapid flurry of texts. "She's coming down."

Was that a good thing? I kept my thoughts to myself, drank my beer and sat in awkward silence until Cat appeared in full Active Bitch Face mode.

"Me and Charlie have been talking," Pippa said.

"Yeah?" said Cat flatly. No one does passive-aggressive like my Cat.

"Yeah. Clearly your mouth has been writing cheques you are worried about my body cashing."

"That doesn't make any sense, Pippa."

"Get off your fucking high horse! You agreed to this bet and now you are chickening out. But since I'm a magnanimous woman, I'll offer your terms right back to you."

Cat frowned. "Like how?"

"Like if I win my bet then possession passes to you. If you can get three quarters - no, wait, I'll be generous - two thirds of your boyfriend's monster cock down your gullet then you win and as your prize, I lose my prize."

"And if I lose?"

"Which you probably will," Pippa said smugly. "Well, like I said, same terms: he fucks you up the arse."

There was a deep silence. I concentrated very hard on not making the tiniest noise or movement.

"Since I am totally going to win my bet and you don't have a hope in hell of winning your one, I guess you have to ask yourself what you want least: me to fuck you boyfriend or your boyfriend to ruin you arsehole."

The silence deepened.

Finally Cat spoke: "Why are you doing this?"

"You know why I am doing this: I want Charlie's one in a million cock. The question is, why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"You could have just said no. You could have told me to fuck off. You could have done all of that before you let me suck your boyfriend's dick the first time. But you didn't and - let's be fucking honest here - you egged him on. Now you are blowing hot and cold with me and poor Charlie caught in the middle."

More silence.

Cat sighed. "Okay, that was a pretty good speech. Yes, I wanted the bet. It was exciting. But you have to understand, I'm not a massive slut like you."

Pippa rolled her eyes but wisely didn't say anything.

"I'm jealous of you, okay? And that is pretty hard for me to admit." Cat looked away for a second to gather her thoughts. "I enjoyed watching you with Charlie but I don't want you to fuck him. He's mine and that is too far. I thought anal might make you back out but I should have known better, shouldn't I?"

"So the bet's off?" I asked.

"I didn't say that," replied Cat and then didn't say anything else. I looked at her. I looked at Pippa. Pippa looked at me. No one said anything. I thought I was going to have a fucking heart attack.

"Like I said," Cat continued, focussing just on me now. "I'm jealous. What you and Pippa did was super hot and I've fantasised about it a lot since. But part of me wished I could do that for you. I wish I could be a bit more slutty."

"Hey, I'm still here," put in Pippa. "You don't have to keep calling me a slut."

"Pippa, you a fucking slut and that is actually pretty cool. Now shut your big mouth."

Pippa held up her hands in pacification.

"Charlie, I don't want you to fuck Pippa and there is no way in hell I am letting you put that ridiculous thing up my bum." Cheers. "And that is actually a pretty good set of motivators."

Woah. Okay, that was certainly one way of looking at it. Cat was very competitive and hated to be outdone but I'd never imagined she would deliberately ensnare herself in blowjob brinkmanship to up her fellatio game.

"So," asked Pippa with a raised eyebrow, "Is the bet still on?"

"Yes, the bet is on. But you can't be naked."

"Fine, but you have to be naked."

Cat's jaw dropped. "What the fuck? Why?"

"If you can just randomly set arbitrary conditions for no reason then so can I."

"Fine."

"Fine."

The girls were shooting daggers at each other and the bet was getting increasingly complicated but it all sounded like pretty good news for me. One way or another, my cock was going to have a lot of fun tonight.

"Wait, wait, wait," Pippa suddenly shouted. "What if he jizzes before I can swallow the whole thing? I mean that is pretty fucking likely."

"Really?" replied Cat, arching an eyebrow. "I seem to remember you couldn't make him come. In fact, I seem to remember that I was the one who made him come."

"Whatever." But Pippa went red suggesting Cat had scored a direct hit. "It's a risk for both of us though. If you genuinely think you can give a better blowjob than me then you are dreaming. But by the time he's been balls deep in me, he'll be ready to blow. As soon as you breathe on his bellend, he'll probably bust a nut."

"Fine, if Charlie jizzes then all the bets are forfeit."

Pippa leaned back, crossed her arms under her boobs and funneled half a pint of extra blood to my cock. She was thinking. I was worried.

"That's not much fun though, is it? Charlie, I think you should bet us."

"Right?" I said.

"Yeah, you should bet us you won't come until our bets have been decided."

"Er, and if I lose?"

Pippa looked me straight in the eye.

"We fuck you up the arse."

"Er..." I said.

"Goddamn!" Cat said. "High five."

The sisters high fived.

"How about not high five? How about, I don't like this new bet that has suddenly come out of nowhere."

"Okay, both our bets are off," said Cat. "You gotta be in it to win it."

Fuck. Putting my arse literally on the line was a big risk.

"And if I win?"

"You can jizz on Cat's face," said Pippa quickly.

"Hey!"

"Okay, okay, you can jizz on both of our faces."

"Still 'hey!'"

"Come on, Cat, it's got to be something good."

"I mean, yeah, that's pretty good but it's not anal," I said.

"Pretty good?" Cat was giving me one of her patented 'dogshit on my shoe' looks. "You get deepthroated by two sisters and then spunk all over them. What more do you want? A fucking steak?"

I thought about it for a bit then I held my left hand out to Cat and my right hand out to Pippa. They closed the circle and we all shook hands.

"Okay," I said taking my hands back and rubbing them over my face. "Can someone draw me a fucking flowchart of what's actually going on?"

* * * * *

That night I entered Pippa's bedroom like Rocky. Well, I had an Ikea dressing gown on with the hood up and "Eye Of The Tiger" on Spotify. I did my best to strut in like a boxer but I'll confess I quailed a bit under Cat's glare.

"Why are you such a twat, Charlie?"

She and her sister were also wearing (considerably more expensive looking) dressing gowns.

I tugged the cord of mine. "Shall I go first?" I asked as it dropped to the floor.

Pippa looked at me. Or rather my cock. "I'd forgotten how fucking huge that thing is. I'd thought I'd exaggerated in my memory but no, it's actually bloody bigger."

Cat looked at me. Or rather my cock. "What the fuck is that?"

I assumed she was referring to the circle of black felt-tip I'd drawn round my penis. "Well, I had to draw the finish line for you, didn't I?"

Cat narrowed her eyes. "And has that line been independently verified? How do I know you haven't moved the goalposts? Or the fucking whatever. Enough sporting metaphors."

"Don't worry, I got your mum to do it earlier. You trust her, right?"

"Har har," said Cat glacially. "Right, where's a ruler?"

"I've got a measuring tape in that drawer there, next to Charles."

"Who is Charles?"

Pippa smirked. "Have a look."

Cat opened the draw and burst out laughing. I didn't like this.

"What?"

Cat turned round. From one hand dangled a cloth measuring tape and from the other a chunky dildo. Pippa took the sex toy from her sister, unceremoniously spat on the suction cup and slammed it down on her chest of drawers. It wobbled in a way that would have been comical if I hadn't suddenly remembered the final part of the bet. Gulp.

"Charlie, meet Charles," she said.

"Oh, that is just priceless," said Cat, still laughing.

"Like I said, I've been practicing. Although actually, I'm starting to think maybe I underestimated. Charles is eight inches and I felt weird buying anything bigger. But Charlie is already so big soft."

Cat didn't say anything, just smiled a Mona Lisa smile. She knew exactly how big I was. Yeah, Pippa had underestimated.

"Well, I guess I get to find out now," Pippa added brightly. "Pass me that tape measure, sis."

"I'm doing the measuring, remember?"

"Girls, girls, you can both measure my massive cock," I said benevolently. "But get those dressing gowns off first."

Being so assertive with my girlfriend was a high risk strategy but hey, we were about to have a threesome. Sort of. If not now, when? Luckily, before Cat could respond, I was saved by Pippa disrobing with gusto. Her robe hit the ground and my jaw followed.

Cat had stipulated that Pippa couldn't be naked but she might as well have saved her breath. Jesus.

"Well, it's tacky as hell but undeniably effective," said Cat, looking her sister up and down.

"Do you mind?" said Pippa indignantly. "This was a present from Auntie Moira and it cost a fortune. Tacky indeed! You are just jealous that this range starts at a D. Starts," she repeated with a smirk.

A tiny sheer triangle half obscured, half accentuated the thimbleful of crotch fuzz between her thick thighs. This was suspended on two little black strings that disappeared over her hips. But that was just the appetiser for what was above. The bra somehow managed to combine industrial cantilevered support that thrust her tits up and out with the same wafer thinness of her knickers. The black outline basically just framed her breasts for the viewer and the flimsy, gauzy cups covered without concealing. An embroidered star pattern might have been intended to hide the wearer's nipples but it did no such thing. Above the cups themselves, a tsumani of titflesh reared upwards.

"What do you think about the back, Charlie?" Pippa asked, giving me a twirl.

It was - inevitably - a thong. Barely even that. I had a totally unimpeded view of the big, beautiful white globes of her bum. Like her breasts, their elevation defied their not inconsiderable bulk. I licked my lips.

"Okay, your turn, sis." There was a definite note of challenge in Pippa's voice. She's just laid down a full house and she knew it. What did Cat have in her hand?

Cat looked her straight in the eyes with an imperious hauter that was mindblowingly sexy and pushed her dressing gown back off her shoulders.

There was silence. But unlike the painful silences earlier, this was the pure, reverent silence of awe. At least for a couple of seconds.

"Fucking hell!" exclaimed Pippa. "I mean, I knew you had a great body but... fucking hell."

I also knew Cat had a great body but I was surprised too. Because at some point in the last day or so she had secretly waxed herself entirely bald. She'd always said this was gross (obvs) and common (the big snob) but she'd clearly decided to go all out for the bet. It took every ounce of willpower not to tackle her to the ground and bury my face in her shiny little slit. Cat had definitely equalised.

"Your tits are great," said Pippa in awe. "Like, model quality. That little upwards scoop - yum! Maybe bigger isn't always better. It's, like, I just wanna grab them and suck on them. And your pussy. Wow! That looks so hot."

"Er, can we draw this incest fest to a close and get down to business?" I asked, feeling like a spare wheel. With a third leg.

Pippa looked over at me and my now entirely hard dick, waggling forlornly in front of me. "Oh, that is definitely bigger than Charles," she whispered.

"Come and find out how much bigger."

Cat took Pippa's hand, led her over to me and then both sisters dropped to their knees in front of me.

Sorry, I just need to repeat that: both sisters dropped to their knees in front of me.

Blimey.

"To be honest, I don't begrudge you obsessing about this, sis. It is kind of crazy."

"Uh huh," agreed Pippa in a sort of cock trance.

"Would you like to do the honours? You run the tape across the top, making sure you press back to the pubic bone when you start."

Pippa snapped out of her trance and was back to her usual self. "You seem to know a lot about measuring dicks. Are you sure you aren't a slut?"

"I'm a scientist. Now, do you want to do it or are you saying you can't be trusted?"

"Oh, I can be trusted. Scouts' honour."

"You don't look like you can be trusted. In fact, it looks a lot like you've just started wanking off my boyfriend."

Pippa looked down. She seemed genuinely surprised to find she was indeed tossing me off. It was as if her hands had been on total autopilot. "Er, just making sure it was fully hard," she bluffed.

"Trust me, it is."

The tape measure unfurled along the top of my shaft and three sets of eyes were glued to the result. Pippa bit her lip. "Oh wow," she whispered to herself. She just sat there looking at it.

"What are you thinking, Pippa?" Cat asked slyly. "Are you thinking maybe your big mouth has got you into big trouble? Are you thinking you might have trouble sitting down tomorrow?"

"No, I'm thinking, bloody hell, why did I say two thirds? That's impossible to work out."

"It's 6.3 inches," said Cat instantly, using the pure witchcraft of mental arithmetic. "The line is accurate."

"6.3 inches? Oh, come on! I could swallow that in my sleep."

"You were the one who made the bet." Cat was being blaise but I can tell you now that 6.3 inches was way beyond her own personal best. If I was a betting man, I would have put money on Pippa hitting her target over Cat. Which meant...

The girls leaned back as my dick violently twitched in front of them.

"Someone's thinking dirty thoughts," said Cat. "Do you think you can hold out? Or are you going to get very intimate with Pippa's friend over there?" She nodded her head towards the dildo on the chest of drawers.

"I'm quietly confident," I said. And I was; if there was one thing I had in buckets - along with cubic inches of cock - it was endurance.

"Then let the games commence."

I metaphorically rubbed my hands together and tilted my hips towards Pippa, aiming my meat missile directly at her mouth. I was expecting her to pounce on it but instead I got a wagging finger.

"Nope," said Pippa, standing up.

What the fuck?

"I want you over here," she said, basically pulling me by the penis over to her bed. "On your back."

I did as I was told. Alas, Pippa's mouth was still disappointingly absent from my member. Instead she held it upright, perpendicular from my body and appraised it from all sides like a surveyor.

"Yep, I can do this," Pippa said, nodding to herself. "It's all about angles," she added, turning her head towards Cat. When my own head turned towards Cat, my eyes almost fell out of their sockets.

She had pulled up a chair for a front row seat but rather than just sitting there, she'd thrown one leg over the armrest. So I was looking directly at her completely hairless, deliciously pink, wide open cunt. As I stared, Cat gently rubbed up and down her labia with one finger.

She arched an eyebrow at me. "Don't mind me. And definitely don't blow your load."

"Yeah, yeah," said Pippa, following my gaze. "She's got a perfect pussy. But you can see that any day of the week. You need to stay focussed. I'm eighteen, Charlie. I'm still at school. I'm your girlfriend's sister. You need to be looking at this."

As she spoke, she climbed onto the bed with me, getting into 69 position. A millimetre of flimsy fabric separated my face from her cunt. Perhaps less because she started grinding herself against me, my nose indenting her sodden knickers and trying to push inside her.

"Do I smell good, Charlie? I've been looking forward to this soooo much. I was fingering myself when I put this outfit on, just thinking about sucking your cock. I am so fucking wet for you."