Big Mouth Strikes Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pippa yanked Cat's hair back further so that she was forced to look at her. Cat gritted her teeth, a portrait of silent fury but she kept her counsel.

"But I am your sister and you asked for my help so I am going to give it to you. I'm going to make you mine and Charlie's slut and we are going to win your bet for you. Who knows, you might even enjoy it?" said Pippa with an evil grin. "But you probably won't. Any last words?"

Cat opened her mouth but before she could say anything, Pippa smacked my dick against her face. Hard.

Ow! I thought.

"Ow!" said Cat.

"Please," said Pippa. "You'll be saying a lot more than 'ow' if this goes up your arse. It will be like being bummed by a baguette. Do you want my help to win the bet or not?"

Cat nodded.

"Then suck, you little slut," Pippa commanded as she forced her sister's face into my crotch. I was a bit caught by surprise and fell backwards onto the floor but Cat's face - propelled by her sister's hand - followed me all the way.

With me flat on my back, Pippa crouched above Cat's prone body and pumped her head up and down like a basketball. Like Cat said, turnabout is fair play and this was clearly Pippa's revenge for how she had been treated last time. I only cared about the results. It was 0-60 in less than a second with Cat already back to her personal best of fully half my cock.

"Good girl, Cat. See, you just needed to put your back into it. I bet you are enjoying yourself already."

Cat gave an indignant squawk that was almost but not entirely muffled by her mammoth mouthful of meat.

Pippa ignored it and kept pumping remorselessly. There was a lot of power in her arm; this was no casual basketball dribble, it was more like a curb stomp. As an added benefit, her violent arm action caused her tits to slap together vigorously.

"Charlie?"

Which meant - in tandem with Cat's hitherto unimagined pornstar blowjob - that I didn't notice the first time she said my name.

"Charlie!"

"Uh?" I managed.

"Are you monitoring the situation?"

I was monitoring the situation very closely. Through my dick. What more did she want?

"Charlie, this is a serious business. Let me know when Cat's lips pass the line. I don't actually want to choke my sister to death on your cock. Imagine explaining that to the police. Or worse, my mum. So promise me you'll let me know when to call time."

"Promise," I gasped.

"Good. Let's turn this up a notch then."

I had no idea what this could possibly involve so I watched with trepidation as Pippa paused her pumping. Cat looked up with pleading eyes and tried to raise her head.

"Hey, hey, no going anywhere," Pippa said, keeping her sister firmly lodged on my shaft. "I just need to get comfy."

Once she was satisfied that Cat was securely anchored, she shifted position and straddled her sister. I could only imagine how demeaning Cat found it to be ridden by her naked younger sister.

"Good little pony." Pippa reached back and gave her sister a swat on the bum producing a humiliated growl from Cat that vibrated round my cock. "Sorry if I'm getting your back a bit sticky, my pussy is leaking like no one's business. Now, let's crack on and I think we are going to need two hands."

Pippa grabbed my girlfriend with both hands - and I do mean grabbed - and started to absolutely slam her up and down, hammering her head onto my nine inch nail. By this point Cat was making a noise like an angry duck being drowned in a tub of yogurt.

"Oh Jesus," I muttered.

"Almost there, Charlie?"

"Almost." And it was doubly true; Cat's lips were almost at the line but my balls were almost turning inside out.

"Okay, Cat, it seems like it is time for my big tits to save the day."

Pippa leaned forward, enveloping my girlfriend's head in her immense cleavage. Her hands moved from Cat's hair to her own boobs, smashing them against the side of my girlfriend's head like enormous novelty earmuffs, and she bore down with all her weight. It was like she was desperately trying to titfuck me and the fact her sister's head was sandwiched between us was an inconvenient irrelevance. In the battle of opposing forces, Pippa's breasts were an unstoppable force and Cat's mouth was no longer an immovable object.

Cat's lips had virtually disappeared. Her cheeks were scarlet. Her eyes were popping out of her head. But she was moving. Millimetre by millimetre, she was being skewered further, getting closer to the finishing line with each heartbeat.

"You're going to do it, Cat."

I pushed my arse off the carpet, rising to meet Pippa's brutal boob blows. Just one last push...

"You're there! Shit, you did it. Pippa, quick, get off!"

You know in films where someone gets injected with adrenaline and they roar to life like Frankenstein's monster? Well, that's what it was like for Cat as soon her sister released her. She flew backwards off my cock like she'd been electrocuted.

"Two fucking nil to Pippa! High five!"

Obviously Cat was in no mood to high five her sister. She was bent double, retching up bile. This didn't seem to diminish Pippa's enthusiasm though.

"Come on, don't leave me hanging, Charlie!"

Don't leave her hanging? What about me? I'd just been subjected to twenty minutes of veritable cock torture. Okay, there were some good bits. Okay, okay, it had all been fucking amazing but if I didn't ejaculate soon my balls were going to explode.

I got shakily to my feet. "You'll get your high five when we are finished. It's time for me to collect my winnings."

"Yay!" Pippa was practically bouncing with excitement like a giddy schoolgirl. Which I guess she was. A schoolgirl with tits like melons and a throat like the Channel Tunnel.

"Not yay," gasped Cat, just about recovered from her ordeal. "If anything goes in my mouth, I'm literally going to puke."

She didn't need to worry. Like I said, I'd done plenty of research and I knew exactly what I was going to do next. I gathered Cat's blonde hair in my left hand and Pippa's brown hair in my right, pulling them close. Cat and Pippa stared into each other's eyes from a distance of two inches and I wondered what was going through their minds.

"Almost over," I said and slid my dick between their mouths. Holding them tightly together, I fucked through their lip sandwich. Only a fraction of my shaft was ever in contact with them and it was a world away from the earlier deep throat assault but it was by some margin the most erotic experience of my life.

"That's right," I whispered to myself. I briefly considered withdrawing my cock completely and pushing their faces further together, forcing them to kiss. But a cat only has nine lives and I think I'd used most of them up with Cat already. It was all academic anyway, because I'd finally exhausted my sexual endurance.

"Okay, get ready for your reward."

Pippa instantly assumed the position, her big mouth wide open, tongue hanging out, eyes twinkling. She was bloody insatiable. Cat needed a bit more encouragement.

"Good girl, Pippa. Bad girl, Cat." I slapped her with my dick, making her jump. "Say 'ah'."

The training was clearly working and she opened wide without complaint. But she also screwed her eyes tight shut. Which meant that she didn't see Pippa's hand fly up as I started to come and steer my cock directly towards her face. I'd passed the point of no return and everything that had been stored up in my churning ballbag was emptied all over Cat's face.

Shot after shot of jizz flew from my dick and coated her with rope after rope of spunk. It seemed to take an eternity until my donkey-like appendage was drained by which point Cat's face was more sperm than skin. It was an image that would be seared onto my retinas for the rest of time.

Cat gummily blinked her eyes open to find herself looking at Pippa's relatively pristine visage.

"You fucking bitch!" But before she could react further, Pippa leaned forward and licked her face all the way from jaw to temple like it was a delicious ice cream.

"Gross!" Cat squealed trying to pull away but Pippa had her in her grasp and was lapping away like, well, a cat.

"Get her off me, Charlie!"

"Um, no, I don't think I will." My dick was dead but that was no reason to stop the show.

Cat accepted defeat and let her sister efficiently tongue every inch of her face from top to bottom.

"All clean," Pippa announced, planting a chaste kiss on her sister's sperm-free cheek. "See, Charlie? I told you it would be a good prize. High five!"

I slapped palms with my future sister-in-law.

"Fucking hell," I said. "I can't wait to meet your mum."