Big Mouth Strikes Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bloody hell, had they both made a pact to make me lose my bet? Had this all been a set up?

"Balls deep in my throat isn't the real challenge, Charlie. I want you balls deep in my cunt. I am going to win and Cat is going to lose and then I am going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

Okay, maybe Pippa was still focused on her bet but the result was going to be the same. Particularly since she was also crushing me with her volleyball-sized breasts.

"You and your big mouth, Pippa." There was a slight hitch in Cat's voice as she spoke which I knew meant she had her fingers inside herself now. "I own that cock; Charlie is mine. You are going to lose the bet and the only thing he is going to be balls deep in is your poor little arsehole."

"Well, let's see." And with that, half my cock vanished into Pippa's mouth.

I had already memorably experienced her not inconsiderable oral talent but the sheer speed and gusto with which she devoured me left me breathless. I was blind, trapped in the suffocating, steaming cavern of her crotch, unable to focus on anything but the sodden, crushing, blissful pressure around my penis. I reached up, grabbed two fat handfuls of arse and hung on for dear life.

After god knows how long, I broke out of my reverie to the sound of Cat's voice.

"Well, this is simultaneously educational and hot and kinda gross but I can't help noticing that dick is not all the way in."

And suddenly my poor penis was cruelly exposed to the air. Noooo, put it back!

"Don't worry, sis, that was just the warm up." Pippa's voice was husky and her words came round gulps of air. "I've been studying hard. Charlie, time to swap."

I sat up in a daze, my dick throbbing and absolutely drenched in drool. The bottom half of Pippa's face was equally wet and her chest was heaving. I wanted nothing more than to throw her onto the bed and fuck her tits to death. Patience, Charlie, patience; keep your eye on the prize.

Pippa lay on her back with her head hanging off the end of the bed. Her titanic tits soared upwards and I wanted to rip that stupid bra to shreds. Pippa was clearly finding her underwear an annoyance too; she firmly grabbed a boob with one hand and slid the other into her knickers.

"Okay, Charlie, you know what to do: don't stop until you are balls deep."

I had been studying too, putting in hours of research on Pornhub. I knew what was required.

I steadied myself by grabbing an enormous handful of titflesh and then lined up my aching cock with Pippa's throat. I wasn't ever going to match Cat in the science stakes but my brain was doing a pretty good job of calculating the angles. There would be a little bit of a struggle at the throat boundary - okay, from Pippa's perspective, maybe quite a bit of struggle - but they I should be home and dry. Or home and soaked. My dick seemed enormous even to me and by the time I was all the way in it looked like I would be marinating my bellend in stomach acid.

"Hold up, hold up," said Cat suddenly.

How about no? My dick was quivering in mid-air, gently dripping juice into Pippa's upturned face. It had places to be.

"What!?" me and Pippa screamed in unison.

"This is Pippa's bet, isn't it? But she's just lying there like a blowup doll. Charlie is doing all the work. Seems like cheating to me."

"You are such a bitch! You are deliberately trying to put me off! And if you think having your tonsils go ten rounds with Mike Tyson is a walk in the park then, well, I look forward to your turn."

It looked like I had to step in. I let my dick rest on Pippa's face and turned to my girlfriend.

"Cat, let's just do this. We're all friends, right? Or, er, family. I'm not doing anything for Pippa that I won't do for you."

Cat pulled a funny face. "Um, I sincerely hope you aren't thinking about doing that to me."

"And that is why I will always win," put in Pippa unhelpfully from underneath my cock. "Look, my neck is getting sore and all the blood is going to my head and this is total bullshit.

Before Cat could say anything, I held up my hand. "Come over here and kiss me."

Cat looked surprised but acquiesced immediately. I kissed her long and slow.

"The game is afoot, babe. It's too late to back out now and you are being a naughty girl. You've disrespected your boyfriend and your sister. Look, you've let me get soft."

We both looked down. It was sort of true; I was longer like an iron bar but my dick was still the size and consistency of a loofah. This would not do.

I screwed up my courage and went full alpha.

"So what you are going to do is wank me until I am nice and hard and then go and sit in that chair and play with your pussy. And I don't want to hear a single sound out of that big mouth of yours unless it is you having a screaming orgasm. Okay?"

"Okay," said Cat in a submissive voice entirely unlike her.

"Fuck, that was sexy," said Pippa, clawing at her clit, "I think I'm going to come."

I kissed Cat again as Pippa started to interfere with her privates in earnest. I was already almost back to full strength as Cat's hand closed around my cock. As ever, I got a kick out of the fact her fingers couldn't come close to containing my girth. A few strokes was all it took.

I pushed Cat's hand away and gently slapped my dick on Pippa's upturned face. "Right, let's win that bet."

She winked at me and opened that mouth of hers wide. I pushed forward and I kept going. And going.

Oh.

My.

God.

The black pen line disappeared past Pippa's tightly stretched lips with barely a murmur of protest. I retreated and then pressed further, a thick bulge becoming clearly visible in her exposed throat. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction and every fat inch of my cock that passed through those lips was converted into a meatwave pulsing down her neck. And Pippa embraced it; the girl was a trouper, gurgling away below me with only the occasional gag. Any qualms I'd had about whether this was too degrading a way to treat a future family member were disappearing. I started to saw in and out of her mouth more forcefully, fucking her face in a way I'd never dared to with anyone else. I watched hypnotised as the bulge in her throat grew longer with each stroke. It was almost compelling enough to distract me from the glorious sensations emanating from my cock. Almost.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Cat jump out of the chair and come round behind me. "Oh man, I have got to get some photos of this. Pippa, your face is a fucking state."

There was the sound of a phone camera going off right underneath my arse. Then a gentle hand running up my spine.

"Is she even alive, Charlie?" Cat whispered in my ear. "I think you might have killed her with your cock. Poor Pippa and her big mouth. She should have known better than to bet against that monstrosity."

Her hand ran back down my spine and headed between my bum cheeks and then...

"Hey! Foul! Foul!"

I turned my head and Cat was looking at me with Bitch Face suddenly activated. "So it is okay for you to put your finger up my bum but not the other way round? Haven't you ever heard the phrase 'turnabout is fair play'?"

Okay, fair point. "Look, if you've turned over a new leaf and are up for butt play then perhaps we can experiment at home." Cat's eyes widened slightly. "But I'm in the middle of something at the moment and the stakes are pretty bloody high."

I was going to say more but there was an urgent slapping against my thigh. Oh yeah, I was still choking Cat's sister to death with my cock. I pulled out and allowed air to flood into Pippa's lungs. And saliva, mucus and pre-cum to flood out of her mouth and down her face, culminating in two thin threads that dripped from her eyebrows onto the floor. Cat was right; she was a fucking state.

Pippa rolled off the bed and onto her hands and knees. For a while she just stayed like that, her shoulders heaving up and down as she sucked in great gasps of air. Then she jumped to her feet with a face like thunder. Well, thunder with a side serving of viscous facefuck sauce. Actually, not even really a side serving...

"Are you seriously having a little lovers' tiff while I am giving the blowjob of the century?" Pippa looked genuinely irate. "Cat, sit back in that seat and wank yourself silly. Charlie, stop pissing about and lay that pipe down my throat. If we don't manage it soon I'm probably going to get brain damage from asphyxiation."

"Too late for that," muttered Cat. Me and Pippa both glared at her. "Fine, fine, I'll go back to wanking."

Pippa threw herself back onto the bed in a huff, her tits banging against each other like a pair of Space Hoppers.

"Now, where were we?"

I looked down at my sodden shaft. It was so engorged it looked like it was about to split down the seam. I looked down at the defiled face of my girlfriend's teenage sister. I started to fuck her face like my life depend on it.

With great cock comes great responsibility. Since Bess I had always treated women's bodies with care and consideration and reaped the benefits of this. But now I turned off Nice Charlie and regressed to my primitive, reptilian id. Pippa was no longer a friend or a relative or even a human; she was just a fuck hole. My dick was no longer an instrument of mutual pleasure; it was a battering ram. I locked my hands round the back of Pippa's head and launched an all out assault on her throat, pummelling her with the full force of my hips, slamming into her face again and again. My balls were actually starting to hurt from repeatedly smashing into her forehead. Meanwhile Pippa was gagging and choking relentlessly now - having reached the limits of even her considerable capacity - but she showed no sign of tapping out. The girl meant business.

Despite this, I honestly wasn't sure we were going to succeed. Then Cat came. Loudly. As you've probably guessed, she wasn't usually very vocal so the unrestrained announcement of her climax was profoundly sexy. Pippa obviously thought so too as her thighs started spasming with her own orgasm. And as she twitched, I finally smashed my pelvic bone into her lips.

I'd got it all in!

Oh shit, I needed to get it out again!

The crushing, churning pressure was about to make me unload if I didn't escape quickly. I pulled out completely, unplugging Pippa's throat for the first time in minutes and allowing a torrent of goo to pour down into her nose and eyes.

But that was her problem. My id retreated and I was back to channelling my inner Rocky. "Victory!" I yelled, throwing my hands aloft, my cock rearing up and smacking wetly against my stomach. "It was an epic bout but the challenger has won."

I'd done it! Or Pippa had done it. Or we'd done it together. The importance of the bet had receded as my entire universe condensed around my dick. I smacked my hands together. "Right, who's next?"

Cat was in a daze. She was sprawled in the chair, eyes hooded and hair damp with sweat. Her neck and chest was flushed pink, her pussy red and puffy. My prim and proper girlfriend had allowed herself to embrace her inner slut. But, though I was proud of her, she was only halfway there.

I grabbed her by the knee and tugged her off the chair. Her eyes shot open in surprise and she slid to the floor.

"Your turn," I said. "The line is, er, here." The pen mark was partially obscured by the slime of mine and Pippa's mutual exertions.

"Aren't you going to clean it first?" Cat asked plaintively.

"You only clean your tools once you've finished using them."

"Lazy bitch," put in Pippa breathlessly. "Me and Charlie have done all the hard work while you just played with yourself. And if you think his dick is messy, look at my fucking face."

We looked. Pippa had rolled off the bed and was on her knees, blinking through a thick veil of bodily fluids as she tried to re-oxygenate her body. The muck oozed slowly down her face and dripped in tendrils from her chin.

Cat pulled a moue of disgust and tentatively closed her fist round my dick. Her hand only just covered the pen mark.

"Oh, you are fucked, Cat," said Pippa.

"Not yet," Cat replied. She swallowed her pride, opened her mouth and attempted to swallow my soiled cock.

It was a bit embarrassing, to be honest. Okay, that sounds harsh and I would never normally complain about a blowjob from my girlfriend but the contrast was just too extreme. As always, she'd got the head of my dick in her mouth and that was about it. As always, her hands were doing most of the work. If me and Pippa had put in the practice, Cat had clearly neglected her revision and was going to flunk the test.

"Cat," I said gently.

She didn't respond except to suck harder.

"Cat," I said again, more sternly.

She looked up at me with those big beautiful eyes, cheeks concave, her mouth comically distorted around only about a quarter of my cock.

"This sucks. And not in a good way. Weren't you watching your sister? Don't you want to win your bet? You remember what it was, right?"

The light in her eyes turned ugly as she glared at me.

"If you think you are angry now, think how angry you are going to be when you lose. I'm doing this for your own good."

Oh, she was pissed off now! Her nostrils were flaring and she was shooting me proper evils. Unfortunately for her, her attitude was somewhat undercut by the massive penis still lodged firmly in her mouth. I pushed forward slightly with my hips and she gripped tighter with her hands.

"Get your hands off my cock. Now. They aren't going to help you. The only hands that might help you are mine. If you ask me nicely, I might hold your head for you and fuck your face."

I had poked the bear too much; Cat basically slapped my dick out of her mouth. "You're a geographer, not a fucking pyschologist, Charlie. Shove your mind games up your arse."

"No, Cat, I think I'd rather shove this up your arse." As I waved my grotesquely swollen cock in her face, it looked menacing even to me.

Cat looked like she was on the verge of committing murder and I was sure I'd pay for this later but she wasn't a quitter and she hated to lose. Plus there was the whole sodomy thing. Since she was unable to make laser beams actually shoot out of her eyes, she redoubled her efforts on my cock.

My friendly pep talk had clearly worked. She was bracing her hands on her thighs and starting to actually bob her neck. This was next level shit for her and she clearly hated it, sputtering and choking over barely a third of my length. It was by far the best blowjob she'd ever given me but, alas for all concerned, it was a pale shadow of what I'd just experienced.

During our stand-off, Pippa had managed to recover her breath and wipe herself mostly clean. She'd also taken the opportunity to divest herself of her skimpy underwear, rightly thinking that Cat had bigger fish to fry. It wasn't very gallant but I turned my head to make sure I was getting a full eyeful of the goods as she walked over, ignoring completely the blowjob my own girlfriend was administering.

Pippa came round behind me, unceremoniously shoving her boobs into my back. One hand reached down to form a human cockring at the base of my shaft, the other reached up to wipe the inside of her vagina across my upper lip. I inhaled deeply. Oh God, I wanted to fuck her so badly.

When Cat saw her sister's hand on my cock, she glared upwards again, this time beaming death at two faces. But she didn't stop.

"Cat, Cat, Cat," said Pippa sadly. "You just haven't taken this bet seriously. I'm more disappointed than angry really. You've let me down, you've let Charlie down but - most of all - you've let yourself down."

Cat punched Pippa's hand out of the way and grabbed my hips. A little tear of pride formed in the corner of my eye as she desperately attempted to impale herself on my penis. She pulled with all her might, the lean muscles in her arms flexing deliciously as her face turned puce. Bless her, she was giving it her all.

Unfortunately it wasn't enough.

Arms quivering, she hit the halfway point and had a coughing fit. Rearing back, she retched and choked, tears streaming down her face.

"I can't." Cough. "Bloody." Cough. "Do it."

She looked utterly dejected.

"I'm proud of you, sis," said Pippa, seemingly sincerely for once. "You gave it a good go. I think you should probably hand over the reins to Charlie now though."

"Me?"

"Well, she'd clearly not going to win her bet on her own. Let's not beat about the bush, you are going to have to fuck her face. Wasn't that what you were threatening a minute ago?"

I had been. But it had all been roleplay. Looking at my beautiful, distraught girlfriend, there was no way I could violate her any further. I wanted to scoop her up, give her a bath and wrap her back up in her fluffy robe.

"I don't think I can," I said, looking Cat in the eyes.

"Oh, I see: Pippa gets treated like a cumdump and Cat gets treated like a princess. Story of my bloody life."

"Sorry, Pippa, I think we should call the bet off."

"No," said Cat firmly. "I'm not a fucking quitter. Pippa's right: you are going to have to shove that thing down my throat."

How many times had I thought about that exact scenario? And now it was offered on a plate, well...

"Like I said, I don't think I can."

Cat narrowed her eyes slightly, her whole demeanour shifting. "Is this about winning my arsehole?"

That hurt. "No, Cat, it isn't about that. It is about the fact that I care about you and respect you." ("Charming," said Pippa from the sidelines.) "I'm not saying I want you to lose, I'm saying we should scrap the bet. I know you are asking me to help you win but I just can't."

"Well, I can," said Pippa.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, just because you are a massive pussy, doesn't mean I am. Honestly, I'm the one who should have been born with the monster cock."

I really should have been concentrating on other things but an extremely vivid image flashed through my mind of Pippa toting an arm-sized cock alongside her head-sized tits. I had a nasty feeling it wouldn't be the last time it flashed through my mind.

"So, Cat, what do you think?" Pippa was now firmly wanking me off, her breasts again jostling against my back. Despite my mushy words and crisis of conscience, I really didn't want to end the bet. "If Charlie hasn't got the balls to help you out of your predicament, I certainly do. If you want to play at being a slut, let me really make a slut out of you."

I could see Cat was conflicted. She understandably did not want her younger sister to make a slut out of her. But equally, she did want to be comprehensively out slutted by her younger sister. As it stood, Pippa was clearly coming out of this with all the bragging rights and I knew that would drive Cat crazy. Perhaps a toxic score draw was preferable to that.

"Or... you could just say, 'I quit'," continued Pippa sweetly.

God, these two were so predictable! They could push each other's buttons so easily.

Cat blew a puff of breath up at her fringe and wiped a hand across her drool-covered chin. "I'm probably going to regret this but okay. Pippa, I want to get to that line and I need your help."

Pippa smirked. "Good answer. Now, get over here, you useless little whore."

Cat arched an eyebrow. If it was her attempt to assert a bit of big sister superiority and salvage some pride, it didn't go down very well. Pippa released me and stormed over to Cat.

"Did I stutter? Or are you trying to renege on another deal? I said get over here," she said, pulling Cat by her hair so that her face was right up against my cock. Cat yelped but didn't otherwise demur.

"You see this? You should be worshipping this. You have got a gorgeous boyfriend with a gigantic dick. And how do you treat it? With total disrespect, you cockteasing bitch. I'm ashamed to call you my sister."