Big Nude on Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dared to look up, realizing she had crashed right into Carter! He felt warm and wet. Kylie guessed he had taken a shower. To Kylie's utter horror, she realized that he was standing there completely naked as well!

Kylie gasped as she clutched onto Carter, still keeping eye contact.

"Kylie!"

"Carter!"

"Kylie??"

"CARTER!!"

There was an unmistakable warmth now touching right on Kylie's labia. Carter's cock had become stiff and was pressing right into her. The two of them stared at each other while this new sensation washed over both of them.

Kylie stared for a few more seconds, her heart drumming away in her chest. She took Carter's cheeks in her hands, then kissed him. Carter kissed back, letting his hands work their way down her back and onto her lovely buttocks. Kylie's hands moved down to Carter's chest as they pressed lips.

Kylie eventually pulled away, holding onto his hand and using the time to inspect his rigid member. His cock was absolutely beautiful. "Wow, pink!" She looked at him and giggled. She dragged Carter to his twin bed, and the two of them laid down to continue their kissing. Carter felt up Kylie's tits while she went to work jerking him off. She loved the feel if it, the stiff cock's warmth in her hand as she stroked at it. This was her first tugger, so she hoped that it was working for her man.

Carter got Kylie on her back, then got her legs pushed open a bit. He gave her a wink before going downstairs. The first feel of Carter's tongue on her little pussy gave her an immediate jolt of ecstasy. She threw her head back and covered her eyes. "Thank you," she panted. "Thank you!"

Carter licked and swirled his tongue all over her sweet love hole, while Kylie did her best not to struggle. She let her hand rest on the back of his head as he worked his magic. Kylie let Carter's hairs dance between her fingers as he moistened up her pussy lips.

After a few minutes, Carter made his way up to her mouth, and the two of them locked lips. Kylie had her hands on Carter's waist, almost trying to draw him in. Carter eventually took the hint, putting his hips into position. Kylie got her legs out wide and braced herself.

Carter pushed forward a few times, very gently as Kylie was still showing some resistance. Eventually Carter pushed hard enough, and his penis popped right into Kylie's vagina. Kylie groaned as she felt the turgid cock push its way in. Her nipples were erect.

Carter went back and forth slowly with great strokes, then quickened the pace. Kylie loved watching his face as he moaned with pure joy. The two of them fucked and grunted as they listened to the gentle squeaks from Carter's bed. Kylie had thrown her leg up over Carter's ass as he continued his servicing.

Kylie tapped his ass, then Carter pulled out. Kylie groaned as he slid his cock all the way out of her. Kylie got him to lie back, then she climbed aboard, positioning her pussy over his dick. She took a few tries to get it into position, then sank down on it, her smile ten feet wide at this point. She let her palms rest flat on Carter's chest as she pumped her hips up and down.

"Wow," Carter remarked as he looked at her boobs. "Your nipples are, like, the same colour as your skin. That's really sexy!"

Kylie smiled while she bit her lower lip, so flattered by the compliment. She was made to feel weird for most of her life because of the colouring she had, but now she just felt gorgeous. She humped even harder. "You're so sweet," she moaned.

"Why did you do this, Kylie?" asked Carter.

Kylie smiled and blushed. "I always liked you, Carter." She leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss while she continued milking his cock with her pussy. She felt it hitting her all the way to the back. The small jolts of electricity it gave her with each thrust was making her crazy. Carter was flicking her nipples with his fingertips, being so gentle and yet causing so much intensity.

Kylie shifted back to sit on her bottom as she leaned back and propped herself up with her elbows. She got her legs open as Carter pushed himself in again. Carter's penis was sticky with Kylie's love juice at this point.

Kylie watched with fascination as his member slid in and out of her, causing her labia to flutter in and out. She stared into his eyes as Carter fucked away.

"I always wanted you, Carter," Kylie panted. "Oh God! OH GOD! Keep fuckin' me, baby!"

Carter's forehead was getting sweaty as was his chest, making it shine in the sunlight. Kylie wrapped an arm around Carter's neck as he continued to fuck her. Carter's upper lip curled up. "I think...I think I love you, Kylie."

That did it for Kylie. She felt an intensity inside of her that only happened a few times when she leaned up against the washing machine, or when she borrowed the wiggle pen and held it in between her legs. She dropped her held back and shuddered all throughout her body.

Carter pumped harder as he had a look of great satisfaction on his face. "Where do you want it?"

Kylie yelled out the only thing she could think of: "DOWN MY THROAT!"

Carter pulled out quickly, holding his cock tightly. Kylie laid all the way back as Carter positioned himself to the side to let his dick get into Kylie's mouth. She remembered all the advice she ever got--breathe through your nose, don't try swallowing but relax your throat, and the time she tried the pancake batter test at a sleepover.

Carter cried out as Kylie felt the hot splash fill her mouth. She stroked her vulva as Carter's balls rested on her cheek. Kylie managed to swallow the broth, then let the cock fall out of her mouth, already starting to soften up.

Carter looked her over like she was an all-time sex goddess. "Wow," he finally managed. "Wow. I don't believe you did that. Wow."

Kylie giggled, then made sure she got the last little bit out of her mouth. Carter offered Kylie a sip of water. The two of them kissed and cuddled for fifteen minutes before Carter's cock sprung up again.

Several reports of the mysterious naked woman running across campus came up. Rumours ranged from her running clear across the quad, to ravaging an entire frat, to attacking passing cars. No one who saw Kylie ever came forward for various reasons. She had a real experience on campus, and she was proud of herself for having a little story she could keep to herself.

Near the end of the year, Kylie and Carter will still dating. They were still having wonderful sex, but the giant thrill she got by exposing herself so freely that first time could never be topped. On a rare occasion, Kylie repeated her trick about drinking Carter's nectar.

The architectural crew all had one final task, a tradition passed down for the past thirty-two years. The Job Jar was a series of dares, risks, and challenges each female had to undertake to prove that they had solidarity. Given Kylie's new sense of camaraderie, she was willing to go first.

Kylie's friend Jeri got the jar, which had the exact same slips of paper that were written out thirty-two years ago. Kylie reached in and got her slip, then slowly opened it and looked.

The other girls gathered around to get a peek. "What does it say?" asked Jeri.

Kylie smirked, nodded, and held the slip open for all to see. The girls gasped and laughed.

"Run down your street naked," Kylie announced. She gladly accepted the challenge.

12