Big Projects

Story Info
A CEO has a sexy offer for her favorite IT.
3.1k words
4.44
7.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeasRua
GeasRua
4 Followers

"That lays out our strategy for this coming quarter. Any follow-up questions?" Eve gestured to the PowerPoint as the meeting finished. She silently hoped that no one had any questions. Eve had three more meetings this afternoon to get to. Thankfully, nobody spoke up.

"Alright, if you have any questions after this meeting, my email is always open. We can adjourn."

She gestured for Chris to take over. The tall IT began unplugging and packing up her laptop. Eve barely spared him a glance as she walked out of the meeting room towards her next task. She found the IT manager, Bob, waiting for her in the hallway.

"What can I do for you, Bob?" Her heels clicked against the hard floor in a fierce staccato.

"You could stop stealing my employees to sit through your meetings for a start. You having issues pluggin' in a laptop?" Bill was huffing as he struggled to keep up with her. His thick-rimmed glasses fogged up from his breathing.

"That's what the interns and your assistant are for. My people have important work to do."

"Oh, Bob, Chris volunteered. He is so accommodating. He can easily reach the projectors; those big, strong arms and hands are perfect." She shook herself midstride, imagining what else Chris could do with those hands. Eve wore her suit jacket open, and the shake caused her breasts to shake slightly. She smiled somewhat as Bob's eyes fell to her chest. Eve slowed as they reached the door of her office. As she turned to open the door, she could feel Bob's eyes on her ass. A classic pencil skirt and pantyhose perfectly outlined her fit body.

"Well... just try to set up your meetings yourself from now on. You may be the boss, but you can't just misuse my staff because you feel like it."

A smile spread across Eve's face. Its glint would make the big bad wolf jealous. She held the door handle and leaned slightly against it. Her body brushed the sign on the door, which read "Evelyn Sharpe, C.E.O."

"Well Bob, I think your staff are plenty efficient and maybe appreciate having an easy task now and then. However, if you have an issue with how I run things, you can always take it up with the board."

Bob grumbled and turned to leave. "...as if I could go before those sycophants."

Eve let the smile drop as he walked away but kept the joy in her voice.

"Say hello to your wife for me!"

She opened the door to her office and sat down behind her desk, idly checking her emails. Eve was not reading them. Eve smiled again, letting her mind drift from Bob to Chris's big hands. She shifted a little in her seat, letting her imagination wander. Imagining them wrapped around her throat. A hand strayed to her thigh as she thought about his strong legs pushing himself into her.

A knock pulled her out of her fantasy. She flattened her skirt and straightened up.

"Come on in."

Chris walked in carrying her laptop case. Her eyes drank him in before she caught herself. He stood out in the IT department. Chris was the definition of tall, dark, and handsome. A short beard highlighted a rugged jawline. His shoulders strained against the white button-up he wore when he moved. He wore short sleeves that allowed his powerful forearms freedom. Based on his ass and thighs, he did not skip leg day. Eve made a mental note to ask what his routine looked like.

"Thank you for your help, Chris. I appreciate it."

"Oh, no problem. It's nice to take some time away from telling our employees to turn their equipment off and on again.

Chris laid the laptop case next to her desk. He gave a wink and smiled at her.

"If you need any more help. Just ask me."

Eve watched him walk out the door, her eyes imitating the world's fastest elevator.

You can help by letting me rip that shirt off those toned shoulders.

"I certainly will, Chris. Thank you again."

-

Later that day, Eve was heading back to her office after her final meeting. She walked in the door as her phone rang. It was her husband. She rolled her eyes and answered.

"Hello."

"When are you going to be home? It's six."

"My last meeting ran late, Jared. I have a few big projects to work on. I won't be home until late."

"Of course. The job always comes first."

Eve sighed. "Nothing new, Jared. It's the busy season. I have to stay."

"Okay." He hung up.

Eve flung her phone across her desk as she reached her office. She slumped in her office chair.

Fucker hasn't touched me in weeks, barely pays attention to me when I am there, and has the guts to nag me about coming home.

She turned to her computer but just stared at the screen. She needed something to take her mind off Jared. She looked up to catch Chris walking past her office.

Fuck it.

"Chris, could you come here for a moment?"

Chris's head reappeared in the doorway. "Yes?"

"Are you heading home soon? I wouldn't want to keep you."

"Oh, Bob had me stay late. No one else could stay." Chris shrugged.

Eve made a mental note to look into that later. "Come in then and close the door if you would. Chris obeyed and sat on one of the chairs facing her desk.

"You're a hard worker, Chris. I bet everyone else told him no."

Chris shrugged again. "Overtime is part of the job. When it gets busy, someone has to work late. You're the boss, and you're still here."

Eve gave her wolfish smile again. "It's a little different for me. I love working, but my husband is less enthusiastic about the long hours. What about you? Do you have a partner worrying about you?"

Chris looked surprised at the personal direction of the conversation. He did not seem put off by her question.

"I'm single at the moment. So what did you need? You didn't call me here just to chat, did you?"

Eve stood and walked around the desk to sit on top of it. She slowly crossed her legs and watched Chris' eyes follow the motion.

"Honestly, that is precisely why I called you in here. I needed a distraction. I hope you don't mind. I also have an offer for you."

Chris looked up from her legs.

"I am okay with that. Just as long as you can cover for me when Bob gets on my case. Let's talk about this offer."

Eve uncrossed her legs again. She folded her arms and leaned back with one hand on her cheek. The effect on Chris was instant. His eyes wandered over her again.

"While your company is nice, Chris. I want a little more than conversation for my distraction. Just to be completely clear, this is not a quid pro quo situation. No one will hear of this. I will not expect anything from you, and I hope you will give me the same treatment. If we both respect each other, we could have fun."

Chris shook himself, and his jaw dropped. "Mrs. Sharpe, are you asking me to be intimate with you?" Chris blushed but kept his eyes on hers.

Eve laughed. "I do not think I've seen a man your size turn that red so quickly. Yes, I want to have sex with you. I hope I haven't made you too uncomfortable. Again, I will swear that this will not impact your employment here or our working relationship. You are one of my favorite employees here, but that has nothing to do with my offer. Simply, you're hot, and I'm lonely. Please fuck me." Eve felt herself start to warm as the words came out of her.

To emphasize her point, Eve slowly undid the top three buttons of her blouse. Her cleavage emerged from behind the fabric.

Chris' red face had faded as he looked back. He registered the swell of her breasts but then looked dead in her eyes.

"I'll be honest with you as well. That offer is tempting. Normally, my bosses don't just ask me for sex. What about your husband?"

Eve thought momentarily and decided to tell the truth, given the situation.

"He hasn't touched me in weeks. I don't see our marriage lasting much longer. Forget him."

Chris folded his arms. "That doesn't help my conscience much, but If he doesn't appreciate you, maybe he doesn't deserve you." Chris smiled at her.

Eve stood and got on her knees in front of Chris. "With your permission, I can help you with your conscience."

Chris nodded. Eve slid her hands up his firm thighs slowly and undid his belt. With a quick move, the button and zipper were open. She stopped as she saw the bulge in his boxer briefs. His cock was already straining against its cotton prison. Eve looked into Chris' eyes while she pulled out his hard cock. She struggled to wrap her hand around it. She slowly kissed the tip and let his gorgeous cock slide across her cheek.

"I knew you were big, Chris, but not this big." She went to work with her hands and mouth. Bobbing on his cock. Chris started to reply, but his words turned into a groan. His hands settled onto either side of her head.

"You know you look professional even with my cock in your mouth." Chris leaned back and watched Eve's eyes water as she put more effort into fitting his thick cock down her throat.

Eve licked up his cock and winked. "I am sure you can think of some way to mess up my makeup. If you try."

Chris grinned at her. "Oh? The boss likes it rough, huh? How rough can you handle?" Chris shoved his cock back into Eve's mouth. Her eyes widened as he forced her mouth onto him. He pushed until he was pushing at her throat. Eve kept her eyes on his. Her gaze was taunting. She rolled her eyes.

"So that's how it is? The boss is not just kinky but bratty. I bet you can handle more." Chris lifted his hips and pushed. Eve relaxed as his cock finally stretched her throat. She gagged at the thick intruder. Her slit was dripping, and she moaned. The vibrations around Chris's cock made him buck and start fucking her mouth. Slowly pulling out and then back into her throat, eliciting more gags from Eve. Her mascara started to run, and drool dripped down her chin as Chris used her mouth. She laid her hands on his thighs and let him. Eve lost herself in every movement of his hips. She started seeing stars, her vision dimmed, and she slapped Chris' thighs to get a breath.

He got the message and let go of the back of her head to let her pull off. Eve gasped and spluttered as she was finally able to breathe correctly. She wiped her mouth while looking up at Chris.

"You look more like you should, Evelyn. You're a beautiful mess now."

Eve stood and threw her suit jacket to the side. She nearly popped the buttons on her shirt as she frantically undid them.

"I'm glad you approve. Now get your ass over here. I'm fucking soaked." She dropped her bra and leaned back on her desk, spreading her legs for Chris. "And please, honey, call me Eve."

Chris stood for a moment. Eve's eyes were heavy. Her gaze was pleading. The contrast to her usual demeanor struck him. He wrapped his hands around her thighs and slowly kissed up the inside of them. He grinned as Eve's head fell back on the desk, a sigh escaping her lips.

Chris worked his way up. He slowly teased Eve, eliciting every moan and sigh he could from his boss. Eve's hands reached the back of his head as he finally reached his destination. She moaned and clenched him closer as his tongue started exploring up and down her slit. Her mind went blank as his tongue rubbed her clit. Electricity shocked through her body. Her thighs closed around his head as she lost herself in his mouth and tongue.

Chris slowed and looked up at her. His beard was surprisingly soft, brushing against her labia.

"I can tell it's been a while. Are you trying to knock me out?" He grinned and lightly kissed her thigh, teasing.

Eve only panted for a moment until she found her voice. "It has been too long, but that reaction was all from you. She glanced at his hard cock still hanging from his underwear. Then, up at his still-fastened shirt. "You are overdressed, Chris." She rubbed a finger over her clit and spread her labia for him.

Chris quickly stripped his shirt, shoes, and pants off. He finally set his cock free and dropped the underwear by the chair. Chris didn't bother to remove his socks. While he had undressed, Eve had moved, so she bent over her desk. Ass stuck out towards him. She swayed her hips from side to side as Chris approached.

"Now, show me if your cock is as good as your mouth was."

Chris chuckled and obliged. Lining up and sliding into her soaking pussy in one slow motion.

Eve immediately groaned as he slid inside. It had been too long. His thick cock stretched her, and she hissed in a breath as her body adjusted to being fucked again. Her hands clawed at the side of the desk when he bottomed out.

Chris sighed and increased the pace. Eve's head dropped to the table, her eyes unfocused as she felt him bottom out repeatedly.

"You feel so fucking good. You were soaked."

Eve found her voice again. "Don't stop. Be rougher."

"Yes, boss lady Eve."

Before Eve could reply to the dumb line, Chris brought his hand across her ass with a light crack. Her moan swallowed her response, and instead, she begged him to spank her again.

"Please, fuck Chris. Make me hurt. Give it to me."

"Of course, Eve. Since you asked so nicely." He slapped her ass three more times alternating between each cheek--a slight redness spread over each side where his hand touched her--Eve had gone wild. She gripped the table's edge with white knuckles and thrust herself back onto Chris with each movement.

She could feel her orgasm building. The wave crested, ready to wash over her. Eve was so prepared to lose herself when her phone rang.

The touch screen lit, and it pulled her out of the moment. It was Jared. She thought about ignoring it but then got a naughty idea. She grabbed the phone and straightened up. Chris looked panicked. Thinking Jared had caught them

"Don't you dare stop fucking me Chris." She stayed standing as she slid backward onto his cock again. Eve answered the call.

"Hello."

"Don't hello me, Eve. Where the hell are you?"

Eve left her free hand on the desk. She continued bouncing back on Chris's cock until he finally got the hint and took over for her. Her hips braced against the desk as he picked up his pace behind her again, hands on her waist.

Eve let out a quiet moan. "Oh, I am sorry, the time just got away. There are so many things to work on and all."

"Are you panting? What are you doing? When are you coming home?"

Chris freed, grabbed Eve's high ponytail, and pulled her head back. The small amount of pain sent another jolt of electricity through her body. Her walls squeezed on Chris' cock as he bit her neck. Eve hoped he would leave marks.

"Just a lot of. Running. Around the office. Today. Nothing to worry about." Eve lost focus for a moment as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

"I think. It will be. At Least. An hour or so. Just a. Lot. Of. Big Projects to Work. On."

Chris had wrapped his other arm around her, bunching her tits over it, and had started to rail her. Eve would have dropped from the feelings radiating through her, but Chris held her tight against him. He steadily kept pounding into her. His lips and teeth were still on her neck.

"Eve, I'm going to cum soon." Eve nodded as her expression went blank again. The wave was cresting again, and nothing could stop it this time.

"What is wrong with you?"

Eve was incoherent. The only thing that mattered was the feeling of her coming orgasm and Chris bringing her closer to her climax.

"Just so many. Big. Big. Projects." She moaned the last word, and her climax washed over her. The wave of pleasure set her thrashing in Chris' arms. Her pussy clenched and milked him for everything he had, sending him over the edge with her. Moans and profanity came tumbling from her mouth again as Chris' cum filled her. The heat filled her as she descended the wave's other side. She and Chris both collapsed on the desk. Their sweaty bodies mingled with the scattered office supplies.

Eve eventually became aware enough to see her phone was still on. She ended the call with a quick flick of her finger.

Chris pulled out of her and straightened.

"Are you going to be okay?"

Eve looked back at him from the desk, unwilling to get up.

"I am feeling fantastic, Chris. Just a little worn out."

"I meant with your husband. He must have heard all of that. I guessed you had a plan since you answered the call."

Eve stood; some of Chris' seed was already spilling down her thighs. The feeling made her shiver.

"You don't have to worry about that. I'll get a hotel tonight and start working on serving Jared divorce papers tomorrow. It would happen anyway, and I don't want to worry about it. I am far from done with you tonight. I have another offer for you.

"Is that so?"

"You come with me to the hotel, and we both take the day off tomorrow." Eve gave a wink. "I shouldn't take a day off during the busy season, but I don't want to sleep tonight. I'll cover for you with Bob."

Chris grinned back as he pulled on his clothes.

"Sure Eve. I can handle a little over time."

They dressed, made themselves as presentable as possible, and left together. A very long night awaited them.

GeasRua
GeasRua
4 Followers