Big Rig Amber

Story Info
He breeds her in a truck stop, then discovers who she is ...
7k words
4.33
251.6k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,501 Followers

Images are pictures that I took with my phone. In one, I used a mirror.

*

He forces her in a truck stop, breeds her, then discovers who she is.

This a Jack Grierson story, following on from the chapters of Her Fiancé's Father, the Jack Grierson Chronicles, and especially Scarlett's Wedding.

* * * * *

Amber Callahan swiveled her hips as she rode him, her hands gripping his heavily muscled shoulders. She worked her pussy lips as hard as she could to generate some friction. He was groaning and crying out, "It's good, babe! It's really good!" He reached up and cupped her small, firm breasts through her tank top and thin bra, fingers tweaking her thick, long nipples through the layers of fabric. He was so inept that he hurt her, and she slapped his hands away. They were both covered with sweat, but even though she was working hard the pleasure was totally one-sided. A BGSC, she thought in disgust. Big guy, small cock.

He was a waiter at the diner she'd stopped at and had come on to her strong. He was very young and looked wholesome in a way that boys have when they're almost men. He had the upper body of a football player, definitely over eighteen, so he wasn't jailbait. Normally he wouldn't have tempted her, but she'd been on the road for eight straight hours and was so horny she wasn't thinking straight. What the hell, she thought. He's about twenty, he can probably get it up three times in an hour. He was done with his shift by the time she'd finished eating and they'd kissed in the dark parking lot. She'd walked him over to the motel on the other side of the lot and used some of her precious cash to get a room.

Now she ground her clit on his mount as she tried to get herself off, but it was no use. She needed more cock inside her, and he had nothing more to offer. She could see the tension in his face -- he was trying mightily to hold back.

"You ready to cum, babe?" he gasped. "You've got me in overdrive!"

"Just cum," she said, her voice flat.

As soon as he began to shudder, she rolled off him and let him spurt his load on himself. She went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, and came back into the room in her bra and tank top. She put on her panties and ruefully patted her pussy as she snugged them in place. She slid on her leather skirt and zipped it up. Then she sat on the armchair and pulled on her ankle boots. He lay in the bed, watching her. His cock up again like a flagpole.

"Let's do it again," he said. "Let me take off your clothes this time. I'll have a shower too, if you like."

"I've got to go," she said.

"You sure you don't want to fuck some more? We could go all night."

"Nah, I'm behind schedule already. I've got to make it to Reno by the day after. But the room's paid for. You can stay here tonight if you like."

"I hate to make a lady pay," he said. "If you stay the night, I can get you a free breakfast at the diner. It's the least I can do."

The thought of another bout of frustration with him made her cringe. He's not bad looking, he must have fucked a lot of girls, she thought. How can he still know nothing about getting a girl off?

"Take care," she said as she hefted her leather backpack.

"You want my email? We could get together again the next time you roll through here."

She went out and shut the door behind her without answering.

"Waste!" she muttered under her breath as she thought of the hard-earned dollars she'd spent on the motel room.

She walked across the parking lot to her rig and climbed in.

* * * * *

It was late afternoon on gray, crisp, fall day. Jack was at a Love's truck stop on Interstate 80 just over the Utah line in Nevada, en route to visit the site of a company he was thinking of buying for the Foncault Group. As he worked the spigot on the machine to pour his coffee, he saw the woman enter.

She was small, no more than five foot three, athletic, and pretty. Her hair and eyes were both dark brown, her body was wiry and strong, and her face was finely chiseled with a cute upturned nose. Her breasts were small and firm, but her nipples were disproportionate -- they made prominent bumps in her tank top through her bra. But what really arrested his attention was her attire. She wore a Peterbilt hat, a fleece lined leather jacket, a well-worn knee length leather skirt, and ankle boots. There was leather choker around her throat, and she hefted a small leather backpack on her shoulder. She walked with a rolling gait that emphasized her lean hips and firm buttocks.

He guessed she drove a big rig, and his guess was confirmed as she went straight through the convenience store area to the trucker's lounge. Jack paid for his coffee and followed her in there. She'd gotten a free coffee from the professional driver's counter and was talking to the shower attendant. She got her shower number and returned to a couch. She took off her jacket and threw it on the couch with her backpack before sitting down. Jack ambled in and sat on the couch with her, separated by her jacket and backpack. He sipped his coffee and looked at her out of the corner of his eye. Her slender musculature looked even better close up and her small breasts more pleasing. Jack could just about make out the outlines of her thin bra under the tank top and part of a tattoo behind her left shoulder. She wore a leather wristlet that matched her choker.

She sipped her coffee, looking bored.

"Where you headed?" he asked.

"You shouldn't be here," she replied. "This lounge is for truckers."

"I know, but guests are allowed, right?"

"Whose guest are you?"

"Yours," said Jack with a smile, "For now."

She turned to look at him and felt a tug of sexual desire. She liked what she saw -- a good-looking fortysomething man, powerfully built, with salt and pepper hair and a boyish smile lightened by bright eyes. He wore a polo shirt, slacks and loafers.

"Well, pleased to meet you, guest," she said, with a laugh. "I'm Diane."

"Jack," he said, extending his hand.

She shook it -- her fingers were long and her grip was firm. She looked him in the eye in a very mannish manner. He guessed it was cultivated from her work in her male dominated line of work. She looked at the tattoo on his forearm.

"You Special Forces?"

"Used to be. How do you know?"

"I hang out with vets back home. Some of them have tattoos just like that. Where did you serve?"

"All over," said Jack vaguely. "You drive a Peterbilt?"

"Yeah. Best rig I've ever driven. She's all mine, just paid her off six months ago."

"Congratulations."

"Thanks."

"Shower eleven is ready!" The announcement came over the speakers. She reached into her leather backpack and pulled out a slip of paper.

"That's me," she said. "'Bye, Jack."

She walked into the corridor marked "showers" and pushed through the swing door. As soon as she went through, Jack rose and followed her, moving very fast but making no sound. No one noticed him going in through the swing door. Once in, he saw the door marked '11' was just closing. He strode forward, put his shoulder against it and pushed hard. She pushed back, but she was no match for his weight and strength. In a moment, he was in. He pushed the door shut behind him and locked it.

"What the fuck --!" she cried.

Jack pushed her back against the wall and put his left hand on her throat. His right hand went up her skirt and found her crotch. He kneaded her mound and she heard a ripping sound and felt her panties torn off her.

"You asshole --!"

Her voice was cut off as he covered her lips with his. His tongue pushed into her mouth and he sank two fingers into her pussy. He worked them hard, like a piston, giving her half a dozen quick stabs.

"Mmmphphff! MMMPHHFF!!" she expostulated, even as her tongue fought his.

She was already a bit moist and rapidly grew wet as her hips began to rotate with his fingers. Horny bitch, thought Jack, as he brought his thumb on to her clit and manipulated it adeptly.

"UMMMPHPHFFF!! UMMMPHPHFFF!!" Her lower body began to writhe as she came, very hard. She was so wet now that her sexual secretions dripped on to the floor. Her saliva smeared Jack's lips and cheeks.

She sagged against him and he held her up with one arm. He undid his pants with the other and stepped out of them. He pulled her tank top over her head and uncovered her black bandeau bra. He pulled the cups down, exposing her small, firm breasts. Her unusually long nipples were bright red and stood out proudly on small red aureoles. He kissed them one after the other and sucked on each. He used his teeth to give her nipples gentle bites while spearing them with his tongue. The stimulation caused them to harden and thicken even more. It was a bit ticklish, but a surprisingly pleasurable sensation.

"My God!" she breathed. "My nipples are very sensitive ... how did you know --"

He hiked her leather skirt up around her waist and put a hand on each firm, round buttock. He lifted her with her back against the wall. She gripped his haunches with her thighs and put her arms around his neck. Jack settled her thick pussy lips on his cockhead and pushed in just a little. He broke off the kiss and traced a pattern along her cheek to her ear with his tongue.

"You're a horny bitch," he whispered.

"I am now," she whispered back. "Just fuck me, asshole. Give me what I want."

Jack thrust and dropped her at the same time. Her weight drove his thickness into her all at once. Her pussy so tight that she stripped back his foreskin with ease. The fleshly sensation of his bared cockhead gripped so taut caused him to groan deep in his throat.

"Fuck!" she sputtered, her thighs threshing as she held on to him. She couldn't believe how deeply she could feel Jack moving inside her. "It's...too big ... I can't ..."

"You're tight," Jack said, his voice low. "My cock feels like it's in a soft clamp."

Amber was no stranger to quick, wanton sexual romps. She was an attractive woman -- whenever she felt the urge, it was easy for her to find a man to fuck her. Her sex on the road was anonymous, purely physical, from quick half hour slam-bangs to one-night stands, never longer. She didn't keep score, but in six years she reckoned she'd had over a hundred men. But no one had been this deep in her before.

His mouth found hers again and he thrust his thick tongue deep into her mouth and began to fuck her hard at the same time. She began mewing into his mouth and began to cum again, but he didn't stop fucking her.

The high was so intense that couldn't tell if she was mounting to a second orgasm or if the first one was just continuing. All she knew was that her pussy continued to spasm. With each one, the thick lips of her vulva gripped his shaft with vice like intensity.

She twisted her torso against his hard chest, her thick nipples indenting themselves into his skin. Their bodies grew slippery with sweat and they slid against each other as he continued to rut, pounding her like a jackhammer. She finally ran out of energy and just flopped against him like a rag doll saying, "I can't ... I can't ... Omigod .... OMIGOD!! Just take me now!"

"Come on, come on," he whispered. "Just a bit more. You can do it ... you can do it!"

She regrouped, tensed her thighs and gripped him tight again. She rotated her hips and screwed her pussy around his cock. He felt her swollen clit on his mount. Her renewed thrashing finally pushed him over the edge, and he began to cum. She felt him erupting deep inside her like a geyser. With a last series of full-bodied thrusts, he pumped gout after gout of thick, musky semen into her. The smell of their sex was intense and it pervaded the shower room.

They slowly sank down on the wooden bench, arms around one another other, spent for the moment.

"I'm going to need a shower too," Jack murmured.

"We'll go into together," she whispered back. "But I need some time to get my breath back. You're a fucking animal."

* * * * *

She got into the shower still wearing her leather choker and leather wristlet. Jack stripped and followed. Her wet body under the hot water rapidly rekindled his arousal. He put his arms around her from behind, covering her small breasts with his palms, running his stubby fingernails on her sensitive nipples. She felt his erection on her buttocks.

"Fuck! You're hard again? What are you, sixteen?"

She turned around, squatted in front of him, and put both her hands around his huge organ. The shower drummed on the tile floor, making a steady backdrop of sound. The hot water cascaded off him on to her -- it created a sensual atmosphere, heightening her arousal. As she jacked his manhood, it grew before her unbelieving eyes.

"You're hung like a horse!" she whispered. "I've never had anyone this big!"

She put her lips around his glans, the tip of her tongue on his meatus. She was pleased to hear him grunt. He put his hands in her wet hair and pushed more of his organ into her mouth. From experience, she arched her neck to line up her throat. He pushed harder and she felt his cockhead at the base of her throat. She breathed in through her nose and fought the gag reflex. He began to fuck her throat, pushing a bit more into her each time. Her eyes began to water, and her nose began to run. Her saliva ran freely, lubricating his cock. He could hear her struggled breathing over the sound of the shower. She managed to take almost two thirds of his enormous length. She steadied herself with one hand on his hip and the other down between her legs, working her clit.

"Keep going, keep going," he breathed. "Good girl, you're a good cocksucker."

The choking sensation was acute, and she was surprised that it excited her. She felt another orgasm coming on. It was not as intense, but she wriggled her bottom as she came. Jack saw it and disengaged, slowly pulling his engorged member out of her mouth.

He raised her to her feet and turned her around facing the tiled shower wall. One of his hands slid upward, gripping her leather choker. The other slid downward, his fingers manipulating her clit and drawing renewed gasps from her. He arched her back toward him, settling his cockhead at her anus.

"Oh no," she said. "Not in there. Not with that monster. You'll tear me apart."

"You've never been fucked in the ass?"

"Of course, I have. But not with a horse cock like yours."

"Just relax. Even anal virgins enjoy me after the first few minutes."

"No, no --"

He pushed hard, at just the right angle with just the right amount of force. Her ass was tighter than her pussy, so she stripped back his foreskin with ease. His uncovered glans entered her, bigger and wider than any she had experienced.

"OH FUCK!" she cried. "SWEET BABY JESUS!"

He kept up a steady pressure, entering her an inch at a time. The pain was sharp, and she began to panic. Her breathing grew faster and faster, till she was on the verge of hyperventilating.

"Shhh!" he murmured, his hand caressing the swell of her belly. "Shhh! Calm down. Breathe slower, slower. Easy now, easy."

She reacted to his voice, her breathing slowed, and her panic abated. The pain remained severe, especially as he continued to invade her, penetrating deeper and deeper into her ass.

"It hurts, you bastard!"

"Shhh ... shhh ..."

He was finally all in her and rested, his cock throbbing in her like a big rig diesel engine. He began to fuck her slowly and gently, his fingers manipulating her clit again. She began to be roused again, her sexual juices and sweat mixed in with the water to lubricate her ass. The pain receded so subtly that she couldn't exactly tell when the pain transitioned to pleasure. He sensed her stimulation and began to fuck her harder, driving her upward with the combination of his cock in her ass and his fingers in her pussy. Her lower body gyrated and twisted, further increasing the friction as he hammered her with his cock.

"Ah ... ahhh! ... AAHHH! ... I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Then she slowed and stopped, still breathing hard. In the afterglow of this latest orgasm, it gradually dawned on her that he was still deep inside her. And still hard.

"What are you?" she panted. "A machine? A robot?"

"Just testosterone," he mumbled.

He slowly withdrew. He felt his foreskin slide back to cover his shaft was he backed out of her tight ass. For a moment, she felt hollow, a vacuum, before her rectal muscles asserted themselves.

He moved his cockhead to her vulva lips. She tried to think of his name, but it was driven from her mind.

"Listen guy, I'm can't --" she began.

"Yes, you can."

"We only have the shower for an hour ..."

"I'll fuck you again, then soap you."

He thrust his cock into her pussy with one powerful thrust.

"JESUS CHRIST!!" she cried, at the shock of being impaled.

He waited, fully embedded in her. He felt her warmth, her wetness, her velvety tight clinch on his member. He felt the rapid expansion and constriction of her throat -- she was still breathing hard. He reveled in the hard swells of her buttocks against him, the sight of her straight spine, her flawless back muscles with the perfect tattoo of a compass on her left shoulder blade.

She felt his thickness on of walls of her pussy, felt his cockhead deep inside her, pushing up against her cervix. He was so big that the pressure was intense. She felt his heartbeat pulsing in his cockhead, slow and heavy. It reverberated up her insides through her cervical mucus. His gentle fingering of her clit kept her arousal rising, rising.

Holding her by her leather choker, he began to fuck her. He quickly worked up a tempo and his mount began to slap against her rump, the sound accentuated by the splashing of running water. The tug of the leather choker on her windpipe made her labor even harder to breathe and her panting gasps grew more plaintive. The partial asphyxiation was a novel sensation, but it amplified her arousal. She began to cum again.

"OMIGOD! What are you doing to me? FUCK! AAAHH!! AAAAHHH!!"

She rotated her buttocks faster and faster till she finally hit her apex. Her contractions radiated out from her very womb clenching his organ spasmodically. Jack exploded with her frenzied writhing, arching his back as he pounded her while ejaculating. There was less semen than the last time -- he was only human, after all -- but he still spewed good load of thick, milky jism deep inside her.

His arms slid off her body. She felt boneless. Without his support, she slid down the shower's tiled wall till she lay curled up on the floor. Jack managed to lower himself to the shower floor and curled up behind her. He put an arm under her head, cushioning it from the tiled floor. The shower continued run, drenching them with hot water. The drumming of the warm water was soothing to Amber. She was so tired and sated that she felt drowsy.

She was brought out of her torpor by Jack leaning over her and saying, "We have the shower for an hour, you said." He gave her a hand and pulled her to her feet.

"I've never been so thoroughly fucked," she murmured, as he began to soap her and then shampoo her hair. "You're a fucking freak of nature."

"You're a strong fuck," he said. "I'm exhausted, too. I can get us a hotel, if you like."

"I've got to be in Reno by morning to get my on-time bonus."

"You're going to drive a big rig all night?"

"A couple of Red Bulls and I'll be fine. This isn't my first rodeo." She paused. "Though this has got to be the wildest ride I've ever had."

"Bulls and rodeos," said Jack, smiling as she washed the soap and shampoo off. "You a cowgirl?"

"I grew up riding horses," she said. Then she laughed. "But the last couple years my rides have had two legs, not four."

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,501 Followers
12