Big Rig Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped out through the shower curtain. Jack used her body wash and shampoo, then rinsed off. By the time he stepped out of the shower, she had finished drying herself with the truck stop towel and was snapping on her bra. She pulled on her tank top, then her leather skirt. She picked up her ripped panties.

"You owe me a pair of panties," she said.

"I like how you smell," he said taking the ripped panties from her and putting them to his nose. "I'll keep these and buy you a new thong."

"Don't bother. I have to get on the road." She opened the shower room door and looked back over her shoulder. "You'll have to use my wet towel. They only give you one towel with each shower."

"It's fine. We've shared bodily fluids. And as I said, I like how you smell." He patted her rump. "You're going out without panties? Commando?"

"I have extra panties in my rig, Mr. Smartass."

"Another thong, I hope."

She walked out and shut the door behind her.

Jack used the wet towel and dressed quickly. He put his wallet and keys in his pockets. Then he saw a leather purse on the counter by the sink. He picked it up and opened it. There was a fair bit of cash, several credit cards, gas coupons, receipts, and a commercial driver's license.

He took out the license and saw her picture -- she looked pretty even on anonymous background of the licensing center. He read her name -- Amber Callahan, not Diane. He didn't blame her, there was no point giving her real name to a strange man. He read her description: hair -- brown, eyes -- brown, height -- 5' 3", weight -- 108 pounds. Her date of birth made her twenty-six. Her address was in suburban Orange Country, outside LA. Then he put it away and walked out of the shower, out of the truck stop building, and headed toward the truck parking area.

Trucks were heading out in a steady progression. He tried to look into the cabs of as they passed, but it was dark and they were high off the ground. He gave up after ten minutes or so.

He walked back to his rented Mercedes. In the car, he took a picture of her driver's license before putting it back in her purse and dropping it on the passenger seat. Then he drove out on to the highway, heading west.

* * * * *

Jack called his black ops company as he drove. It was picked up by Jo Ellen Taggart, one of the analysts. She was Southern girl, a lean, rangy, former marine, striking rather than pretty, and tough as nails. She regularly broke the "no sex with clients" rule with Jack and had a soft spot for him.

"What's up, honeybunch?" she asked in her rounded Georgia drawl.

"Wish I was with you," Jack said.

"Liar. Tell me about the babe you're with right now."

"I'm alone in a rental car, I swear."

"What's on your mind?"

"I have a driver's license. Can you get me the cell phone number and any other details you can find? Send it all to my secure phone."

"Send me a picture of the license."

"I just did."

"Oh, here it is, just popped up. Amber Callahan. Cute gal. You fucked her yet?"

"Yes."

"Any good?"

"Smokin'. Almost as good as you."

"Lying again, Jack? It's gettin' to be a habit with you, I see." He could hear her fingers tapping on her keyboard. "She must be a hot number if you want to go another round with her. Well, I've uploaded her cell into your online address book, you can call her any time you want. I'll have all the other data in your cloud account before tomorrow morning."

"Thanks, Jo Ellen. You're a doll."

"Take care of yourself, Jack."

"I'll try."

"Kutuesov has upped the price on your head. That sort of money will bring out all sorts of scum crawling out of the woodwork. We can't ID them all, many don't fit the standard hitman profile. Do you trust this Amber? It would be real easy to put a bullet between your eyes when you're sleeping."

"I fucked her. I don't plan to sleep with her."

"Stay alive, Jack. There are still things I want to do with you."

"That's a strong incentive, Jo Ellen. What about your boyfriend?"

"He's sweet, but he can't fuck me like you do. If he asks me to marry him, I'll tell him about us. Till that time, he can love me, and you can fuck me."

* * * * *

Jack called Amber as soon as he hung up with Jo Ellen. It rang and rang before going to voicemail. "This is Amber," came her voice, metallic on the answering system. "Leave a message."

"Amber, this is Jack. I have your purse. Call me back."

She called him back within five minutes.

"Fuck!" she said. "I can't believe I forgot my purse. I should have put it back in my backpack after I paid for the shower."

"Where are you now?"

"Just a couple miles from Elko."

"Give me a moment."

Jack had synced his phone with the Mercedes dash screen. He did a quick search as he drove and made an online booking.

"Amber, you still there?"

"Yes."

"I've booked a suite at the Best Western in Winnemucca, I've copied you on it. I'll meet you there."

"I can't stop, Jack! I've got to get to Reno before morning or it's going to cost me two hundred dollars."

"You need your purse."

"Well, okay. I'll meet you there in Winnemucca. I should be there in two hours. Just to get my purse and leave."

Jack accelerated and pushed the Mercedes. Each time he passed a big rig, he wondered if it was her.

He pulled into the Best Western, checked in and took his small carry-on up to the suite. He didn't have to wait long. There was a knock on the door just ten minutes later. He opened the door and they stood looking at each other for a moment.

"You must have driven fast," he said. "I was doing over ninety all the way here."

"I always drive fast," she said. "The faster I drive, the more I make." She hesitated. "I never expected to see you again."

"I'm sure you didn't. But come in for a moment. Now that I know your name isn't Diane.'

She laughed, but acquiesced and came in. He handed the purse to her. She was about to put it in her backpack, when he said, "Don't you want to make sure I haven't stolen your stuff? There was a fair bit of cash in there."

She looked at him, trying to read the look on his face. Then she took her purse out of the backpack. She took out the cash and counted it.

"There's four hundred dollars more than I had here."

"I wonder how that happened," said Jack. "Are you sure you know how much you had?"

"I'm careful with my money, mister. I know how much I have to the last penny."

"Well, even the best of us makes mistakes. But now that you have more than you thought, you won't miss that on-time bonus as much."

"You put that money in here, didn't you? I don't want it. I don't fuck for money. I'm not a whore."

"Don't make it tawdry," said Jack. "You've got more money than you thought you had, why don't we leave it at that? You're not far from Reno now, you can spend a few hours in bed and still make it there by morning."

She stood still and kept him waiting for a long moment. Finally, she put her backpack down.

"Okay. A couple hours. But then I've got to get back on the road. I always make it on time, I won't be late. It's not just money, it's my reputation."

"Come on," said Jack, putting his arms around her. "Let me hold you in bed for a while."

After a moment, she put her arms around him. He pulled her tank top over her head, then unzipped her leather skirt and it dropped to the plush carpet around her feet. She kicked off her ankle boots. He picked her up and carried her to the suite's king size bed in her bra and panties.

"I'm still a bit sore, Jack," she whispered. "My pussy, and especially my ass. Do you really want to fuck me again right now?"

"Not right now," he said, as he pulled back the covers and lay her on the bed. He got in after her and pulled the covers up around both of them. He held her diminutive form in his powerful arms.

"I am a bit tired," she whispered. "Those Red Bulls are wearing off. But I can feel you against me."

"I can be ready whenever you want," he said.

"I don't know if I can sleep. All I can think about is how hard I came with you in me. So many times, that I lost count."

But just a few minutes later, she was asleep. In repose, the years fell away -- she looked like a teenager, even younger. Jack kissed her forehead and then her eyelids before closing his eyes.

* * * * *

Two hours later, Jack woke. He swiveled his head to look around the bedroom, unsure of what had woken him. He lay inert and listened, but there was no sound except for the highway buzz filtering in through the closed windows. Jo Ellen has got me on edge, he thought. No one is going to find me here. It wasn't on any plan or itinerary.

But now that he was awake, he felt the immediacy of Amber's nearly naked body, tight against his. His organ responded as it always did, and his hardon grew rampant. Her back was to him, so he reached around her and pulled down the cups of her bandeau bra. He gently massaged her sensitive nipples between thumb and forefinger. They responded in a miniature mimicking of his member, growing stiff, thick, and more prominent. Their redness looked jet black in the moonlight streaming in through the light curtains, and her skin looked silvery.

He traced one hand down to her crotch and gently began stroking her vulva, round and around, brushing against her clit with each circuit. She moaned in her sleep, low and long. He felt her growing moist and took a moment to lick her sexual juices off his fingers. Then he gently, ever so carefully, eased her panties off. Once he got them on her thighs, he stripped them off with subtle efficiency.

He began to work on her bare clit now, with gentle touches that grew just a bit quicker. She moaned again.

"It feels so good," she murmured. "Don't stop, don't stop."

Her voice was far away, for she was still asleep. Jack adjusted his position behind her and used his hand to line up his engorged manhood between her buttocks, the cockhead poised at her moist, thick vulva lips. Then he pushed his entire length into her all at once.

"OMIGOD!" she cried, shocked out of sleep. "JESUS GOD!"

Jack stayed in fully embedded in her, savoring the tight, warm compression of her pussy.

"God, Jack, you could have given me some warning!"

"Tell me you didn't like it."

"Mmmmh."

He moved very gently, rocking back and forth, just an inch in and out. With the slow tempo and limited thrusting, her tight pussy created suction around his cock. It made a pleasing susurrating sound. She sighed softly as he pressured her cervix with each unhurried thrust.

"This feels wonderful, Jack," she whispered. "Are you same man that fucked me like a caveman a couple hours ago?"

He didn't speed up but kept going at the same pace. His hands found her small, firm breasts and teased her nipples again.

"God, Jack, turn around, I want to see you," she said.

"Twist your torso, I can still kiss you."

When she did so, her serpentine form was even more alluring. He kissed her and tugged on her leather choker. Her breathing grew labored, as she felt the mild suffocation again. Her hands grasped his wrists tightly and her body began to tense. Then, unfolding in slow motion, she began to cum. It was an orgasm unlike any she had had before. Her contractions were wringing, but each built up gradually, coming out from deep inside her, advancing along her pussy walls till they reached her vulva that squeezed the base of his shaft. Each sent a powerful impulse of pleasure to her brain, and she cried out, "Yes! YES! YES!! OMIGOD, YES!!"

He came equally sedately. She felt him gushing deep inside her like a firehose, forcing a stream of thick, musky semen into her recesses.

They lay together, still conjoined with his organ deep inside her as they wound down from their highs. The serenity made them lethargic. She felt his cock finally begin to deflate. As he lost his erection, he slid out of her pussy, slippery with their admixed sexual secretions. She felt his semen slowly seeping out of her on to the bedsheet. It was thick, viscous, sticky, and had a strong, pungent smell. It was intensely masculine, and it made her want him to fuck her again.

Her eye fell on the bedside clock.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she shrieked. "It's nearly three! I should have been on the road by now!"

She rolled out of bed pulling her bra up over her breasts and hurriedly pulled on her tank top. She found her panties and slid them over her hips, unmindful of the semen dribbling out of her pussy. She zipped up her skirt, stepped into her ankle boots, and picked up her backpack. Throwing her leather jacket over her arm, she headed for the door.

Meanwhile, Jack got out of bed and pulled on his pants.

"Aren't you going to say goodbye?" he said to her back.

She went out the door without replying or even turning her head. The door shut behind her and she was gone.

* * * * *

Amber cruised in the left lane, pushing the rig to its limit. The needle hovered just below ninety miles an hour. The roar of the big engine was music to her ears. Jack's semen continued ooze out of her pussy. Her panties were soaked now, her thighs were slippery with the sticky, gluey gel-like jism, and it wet her driver's seat. The smell of sex kept her aroused, and she had to fight the urge to pull over and masturbate.

But she made it to Reno by first light. She got her on-time bonus. Then she locked herself in her truck sleeper. She hiked up her skirt, took off her soaked panties, and worked her fingers fast and furiously on her pussy. Thinking about Jack, she came almost immediately, letting out small screams. She didn't stop and came again. And again.

* * * * *

Jack hooked his computer to the hotel internet first thing in the morning as he was sipping his coffee. The fall sun was just rising, and it promised to be a lovely day. There was a new folder in his cloud folder entitled simply "Amber Callahan". He opened it.

There was an enormous amount of information there -- everything about Amber that was in the public record from her birth certificate onward, as well as photos drawn from social media and other public sites. He scrolled the documents quickly.

At first, he was surprised, for the coincidence was extraordinary. But as he looked through more and more documents and photos it became more obvious. Amber had two sisters -- an older sister named Violet and a younger sister named Scarlett. There were several pictures of the Callahan sisters together. In several of them, Violet and Scarlett were in their flight attendants' uniforms. There could be no doubt. Jack had already fucked and impregnated both of Amber's sisters (see my story, Scarlett's Wedding). It must be fate, he thought. He wondered when they would find out.

* * * * *

Three weeks later, Amber was on a short run to San Diego. She pulled into a truck stop for lunch, even though the thought of food made her sick. She had been feeling nauseous for days, throwing up frequently. Now her sensitive nipples were swollen and sore. She walked into the driver's lounge and saw Matt, a fellow driver that she'd had sex with a few months earlier.

"Amber!" he called out to her, looking hopeful.

She waved back without enthusiasm and walked straight into the ladies without saying anything to him. She threw up and leaned over the sink weakly. It's impossible, she thought. It can't be. I'm on the pill. It must be something I ate, maybe food poisoning.

Nonetheless, when she came out, she went to the truck stop convenience store and bought a kit. She took it back to the ladies, peed in a dixie cup, and dipped the test stick in it. She waited the requisite five minutes and took it out. The reading was unambiguous. There were two clear pink lines on it.

She sat on the lid and did some furious mental arithmetic. She was normally so regular with her pill. But after her frustrating experience with that BGSC waiter, she'd forgotten. And the next day she'd met Jack just before she was scheduled to take it. Nearly 48 hours without birth control. It must have been enough for her to ovulate. She thought of all the semen he'd forced into her. So deep into her.

She walked slowly back to her rig, ignoring Matt's cheery, "Hi!" as she passed him. She climbed into the cab and pulled out her phone. She scrolled back on the call log to three weeks previously and tapped Jack's number. He picked up almost immediately.

"I'm pregnant," she said emotionlessly. "It's yours."

"You don't sound happy about it."

"I'm not. I've got an eight-year-old at home. How the hell am I going to keep driving with a baby?"

"I'll take care of it," he said, his voice quiet. She heard the kindness and warmth he infused into it.

"How?"

"I'll pay for a health insurance policy that lets you take a couple months off. After that, I'll pay for a live-in nanny."

"I live in a one-bedroom house, Jack. My kid sleeps in a corner of the living room. I've no room for a nanny."

"You only need her to stay in while you're on the road. Other times she can just come by for the day."

"You make it sound easy."

"Everything is easy with money."

"I feel like a whore, Jack. You're paying me for sex."

"I'm just paying what any father should. It's my baby too."

"Yes," she said, somewhat mollified. "It is."

"Have you told anyone about it?"

"I just found out myself. You're the first one I called."

"Thank you, I appreciate that."

"You want to know something really funny? I have two sisters, and they're both pregnant. Now I'm pregnant, too."

"When are they due?"

"Scarlett's due in about two months, she's my kid sister. Violet's due in three months, she's two years older than me." She paused. "But at least they're both married. I'm carrying your baby and I don't even know your last name."

"It's Grierson. Jack Grierson."

She put her hand on her mouth and took a sharp intake of breath.

"No! It can't be!"

"What can't be?"

"The man who got both my sisters pregnant -- his name is Jack Grierson."

"I impregnated your sisters, Amber. But I swear, our meeting was a coincidence. I had no idea who you were till later."

"You expect me to believe that?"

"I can't prove it to you. But when we met, I was en route to visit a company that I bought for our group. It's in Winnemucca. I texted you the article in the local paper that documents my visit and my meeting with the mayor. Before we met, I didn't even know you existed. Neither Scarlett nor Violet ever mentioned you."

"They're embarrassed of me," Amber said with a trace of bitterness. "They're so superior with their accountant husbands and their big houses in suburbs."

"Well, they're both good in bed," said Jack. "But you're better."

"That's something, I guess."

"I want to see you again, Amber."

"You've got my number, Jack."

12