Big Sur Sunshine

Story Info
Shaglus gets a visit from a topless hippy banshee.
4.7k words
4.61
4.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the mid 90's, a much finer era than our current one, says I, I was living on a five hundred acre ranch on the Big Sur coast. The folks that owned it were friends of mine that I met when my family moved to Carmel in the early eighties. I went to school with them. They were older than me but took me under their "wings" and drove me around to surf, hike and hang out. They would get me stoned. I was thirteen years old. On occasion they would take me down to their ranch and we'd stay in this big house built in the forties that sat on the edge of the coast and overlooked what seem to me to be infinity. At that point their grandparents owned it, they later inherited it. It was, and is, a magnificent place. Lord only knows, at this point, how much it must be worth.

I went to college in the Pacific Northwest, in Olympia, Washington. I had a previous stint going to university when I was eighteen at San Diego State University. All I did was party and surf there. Hard to call it school really. I took a break from college there after my second year and traveled. I decided to return and finish school after some traveling and work when I was twenty three. When I finished college in Olympia a chance came my way to move to the ranch. There was a renovated chicken coop available that was quite charming. When I saw it I immediately claimed it and started to get my shit together to move in.

My little cabin was quaint and rustic. It had a small kitchen, a bathroom, a wood stove and a magnificent view of the gorge on the Big Sur river. It was one of the most beautiful little spots I have lived in, and I've lived in some nice ones. I moved to Big Sur with my girlfriend Genevieve. I met her my first year in Olympia and it was troublesome from the start. It is a relationship I somewhat regret as I got lost in her and she was basically crazy. She was very attractive. She was about five foot eleven, with long blond hair. She had small perky breasts with long firm nipples. She had a beautiful body and face. Her lips were plump, her smile was radiant, she laughed a lot though it wasn't a sincerely happy laugh. Her eyes were blue green and had an innocence that belied dark secrets of her past.

I'm pretty convinced Genevieve's father had worked for the CIA. He was then living in Mexico City working for "AT&T." He always carried a pistol and lived in a gated community lined with machine gun nests. Genevieve's past was weird. She talked of aliens visiting her bedroom window when she was very young and of seeing ghosts in the graveyard across the road from her house. She felt as if those entities, both the aliens and ghosts, had been following her throughout her life. It always felt like something a bit evil was with her. I shrugged it all off as I was consumed by her.

When I met Genevieve she was a natural girl. She didn't shave her armpits or her pubic area. She had a very large bush of golden brown fur. I enjoyed that side of her. I had always craved natural women and she was one, though calling her a woman wasn't right, she really was still just a girl and I, truthfully, was still just a boy. Our relationship was tumultuous. The first time we were going to have sex my cock would not rise for her. It was embarrassing, it had never happened before, and the problem lasted a couple of frantic months.

She was very flirtatious with others and I really didn't feel comfortable to be away from her. In this day and age she might be diagnosed with multiple personality disorder. She could get violent and strange. I was strung out. I was addicted to her and it wasn't good for me. I look back on the brief case of impotence now as a way my body was trying to tell me, "NO! Don't do it! Stay away!" But, alas, I didn't listen and I did pay for it.

After the second school year was over we broke up for like three weeks. I left the northwest and traveled to Big Sur and that is when I was offered the cabin to live in. I was heartbroken about Genevieve and could not stop thinking about her. I called her and told her about the spot I had and said I wanted to get back together. She agreed and soon came. The relationship continued on as before. I was getting sick of her. It was never a lot of fun except for sex and even that wasn't fulfilling me. We fought a lot. She was very shallow and it was starting to weigh on me. We couldn't have deep conversations, just frivolous ones. I dreamed of being free but also felt obligated and weighed down, a deep weight on my soul. I could see the innocent girl in her and felt like if I left her she would be doomed. What a hero, eh? I can see so much more clearly now.

The fighting and chaos continued. I remember seeing a big rainbow over the Big Sur river valley one day and feeling totally deflated. Even the natural splendor of this magnificent Earth couldn't break my misery. Something had to change. There's a Bob Marley line that says, "If you get up and you quarrel every day, your saying prayers to the devil I say." At the time I had one tape stuck in my car stereo and it was a Bob Marley tape with that song on it. I realized it was time to let her go.

She had called her father to arrange for a trip if we were splitting up. He bought her a ticket to Bali, Indonesia and soon enough she was gone on a three month trip through Southeast Asia. I can only imagine what went on there. It was painful to be alone. Genevieve was in my dreams, I would wake thinking of her. I worried about her. I was pitiful. How would I get over her? Funny thing is that I wouldn't, at least not for another year. Here I was free, young, handsome, fit and in misery living in one of the most beautiful places on Earth.

As time went by I made the most of my days. I hung out alone. I surfed. I worked. I hiked a bit. I smoked reefer and drank a few beers here and there. Sometimes wine. One day while sitting on my porch a woman I had seen around before came by. When I'd see her in town she was fully clothed. Whenever I saw her on the ranch she was topless. I had admired her huge breasts from afar but had never seen them up close. I didn't think she had a boyfriend, but in reality who knows? Her name was Barbara. She saw me on the porch and walked my way, her large breasts swaying freely in the summer breeze. They were enormous. Barbara was definitely a hippy. She gardened a lot and that's what she was doing at the ranch.

As Barbara got within talking distance she asked me if I had a cigarette. At the time I was a light smoker. I'd have maybe one in the day and usually a couple after work with a beer or two. The combination was divine. I told her I did have one. I had a pack of American Spirit, the blue pack. I liked them for their heavier hits. I grabbed my pack and handed her one telling her to feel free to take a seat next to me. She sighed and told me how hot it was out. I could see beads of sweat running down her nipple and also out of her very hairy armpits and down her arms. She looked sexy as hell. She was a bit dirty from her gardening. I was kind of shocked and surprised as I never had gotten this close to her.

I lit her cigarette for her and she exhaled a large plume of smoke. She then said thank you with smoke still seeping from her mouth and nose as she talked. It turned me on. We began to chat about the day, the gardening, if the winter would be bringing good rains this year. As we talked and as she smoked and conversed I began to get very aroused. Her large breasts were just dangling there only a few inches from me. I could swear that her nipples had grown since she had first sat down. She luxuriated in her cigarette and began to slightly spread her legs. She had on a loose kind of hippy dress, almost see through. I could see that her legs were also quite hairy. I assumed she didn't shave anything. She raised her arms quite a few times during our conversation and I think she knew I liked it. This has happened before to me. She began to eye me more hungrily. I didn't have a shirt on either, just a pair of board shorts and they were beginning to rise.

She shook her head, she had long curly brown hair, and laughed wildly at one moment. I couldn't understand why. Had she seen my penis growing beneath my shorts? I had hoped so. Her lips were somewhat fat, she wasn't the prettiest woman in the world, but she was definitely pretty. She looked like some sort of Scottish peasant woman from the past. She had light freckles on her face. I started watching her lips more as she talked. Her mouth was pulling me in, turning me on, as it spattered little bits of smoke out when she spoke. "So erotic." I thought to myself. There was a certain tension building.

As her cigarette dwindled I became aware of the fact that if I didn't act soon this little moment, this brief chance encounter, could end with her just walking away. The thought of it was jarring. I wanted to kiss this woman, I wanted to suck her breasts and taste her juices. The thought of even licking her sweaty, furry asshole entered my mind and I decided then and there to break the tension.

"Barbara," I said, " I have something to tell you."

She looked at me quizzically and asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing is wrong. I just feel like I need to be honest with you right now. Do you mind if I speak freely?"

She looked at me a little askance and said, "Not at all."

I gathered my wits and said,

"I'm dying to kiss you. I've just been watching your mouth and breasts and it's driving me crazy. I've seen you before and found you attractive, but being close to you, watching you smoke, watching the sweat drip down your arms, just listening to you has me totally intoxicated. Will you come inside with me and let me kiss you?"

She was very warm in return, smiling flirtatiously, she turned to me and said,

"I was hoping you would."

I was elated by her reply. I got up from my seat, we were both barefoot, and took her hand. She took one final drag and then pushed her cigarette into a makeshift little ashtray that sat on the table in front of us, extinguishing it. She blew her smoke towards me as I guided her inside my cozy little home. I took her towards the back of the cabin and then pulled her close to me. She looked into my eyes. I put my hands on her enormous, sweaty breasts before pulling her head to mine. She opened her mouth as I cupped mine to hers. Our tongues immediately began to intwine. The tobacco on her breath was enthralling, it smelled so sexual and hungry.

She began to pull me closer, our wet bodies sliding against each other. I could feel her nipples pushing into my belly, her tits hanging down towards the midsection of her belly. They weren't saggy but they hung like large cantaloupes heavy and pregnant with flesh. We continued thrashing our tongues, she licked the sides of my mouth. She then pulled her mouth from mine and went down to my hairy nipples. She took one, and then the other into her mouth, sucking them like little cocks. Did she know I loved that? The sensation of her tongue and lips on my nipples sent little bolts of lightning to my now swollen penis. The tip of it was now forcing it's way out of the top of my shorts. She moved her hand towards it and touched my now exposed head. She rubbed it tenderly with her finger which was slightly dirty from her earlier gardening work.

I reached around the back side of her to her plump thinly veiled buttocks. I squeezed their fullness. I grabbed both cheeks and separated them working to stretch her anus with my movements. She sighed a deep, throaty breath as I did and then worked her tongue back into my mouth. We kissed and fondled each other. Before long she untied my surf shorts and let my cock spring out. I was hard as a rock and she gripped it with her strong little hand like it was a garden spade.

"Your cock is so hard. I can't believe how hard it is. It's dripping Shaglus, that must feel so good."

"I can't believe how good it feels, Barbara, your hand is so strong. Squeeze it harder. Make it drip." I replied.

She did just that, encircling it with her whole fist, forcing more pre-cum out of it's slit. She immediately lowered herself to it and took it in her wet mouth. She sucked on the tip of it, only the tip of it, pulling on it with great force. She swirled her tongue over it and pulled with all her might, just pulling me, her lips locked onto the edges of my pulsing helmet. I felt as if I might cum immediately but she let it loose only then to lock onto it again. I was about to cum when she went further and took my whole length into her throat. She rocked herself back and forth on it, the head of my cock lodged in her throat. When she finally released there was long strands of saliva running between her mouth and my cock and balls.

She took me back into her mouth again letting the strands of saliva continue to flow. She pushed her face against my pubic hair all the while breathing deeply, like she was inhaling my scent. She continued on like this for about five minutes, inhaling my cock and my odor, and then releasing my shaft from her throat. I had her curly hair balled up in my hand and I was pulling it like one might pull reins on a horse. She seemed to revel in the tension of it.

At long last she released my cock and stood up. Her mouth was sloppy, her cheeks covered in her own saliva. She pressed her lips against me and we began to kiss again. Her enormous mammary glands were wet from all the drool that had escaped her mouth while sucking me. We slid together like salamanders in a demented mating frenzy. As our mouths unlocked she grabbed me by the hand and led me to a large bean bag chair in the corner. She unloosened her cloth skirt and let it drop to the ground as she laid back into the chair. She spread her hairy legs wide, lifted her arms and relaxed backward into the spongy bean bag. The sight of her was exhilarating. This somewhat large, strong, sweaty woman basically exposing herself completely. I was in heaven.

This was my first sight of her bush and my first scent of it as well. As she spread her legs she reached down and pulled her large lips apart. She looked loose and open. I could see glistening fluids inside of her and also outside of her leaking onto her hirsute thighs. She was incredibly hairy. She had a huge and beautiful tuft of fur covering her entire pubic region. She gasped as she touched her large and protruding clitoris. She then told me, in no uncertain terms, that she wanted me to lick her cunt.

"Lick my sweaty cunt right now!" She moaned.

I immediately obeyed. I got down onto my knees and pushed my face into her. She was pungent, yet delicious. Her pussy smelled like a weeping flower, her juice was tangy and clear. I began to dart my tongue into her large opening, in and out, like a dog lapping at a bowl of fresh water. She began to moan deeply and rub my head and hair. She took a hold of my head and directed it back and forth from her opening and then up to her clit which she told me to suck.

Her clit was like a small cock, maybe an inch long. It was hard and had a head like a penis. She began to pant as I sucked it. She was almost frantic now and the thought entered my mind that it would be sexy if her little cock would shoot cum out of it. As I thought this she pushed her hips up and pulled my head against her harder when all of a sudden she came. I was astounded as her pussy began to convulse and squirt fluid into my mouth and onto my cheeks and chest. She shuddered for nearly a minute the whole time releasing squirts of her cum at me. I drank all I could and continued to suck and lick until she finally shook one last time. She released my head and sank back into the chair with her arms resting above her head.

I moved back from her. I rubbed her juices into my furry chest and down onto my cock and balls. I stood a few feet away from her and stroked my stiff protrusion back and forth. I just watched her there lying in sheer bliss. My balls ached. I was so aroused that I worried for a moment that my cock my never subside, which had happened once before. Obviously it didn't last forever but it did stay rock hard for like three hours and actually became uncomfortable. But that is another story. I moved the thought from my head. There was only one way to relieve myself. I had to take her.

Barbara was now writhing slowly in the bean bag chair. Her large breasts fell to either side of her. Her nipples had grown to a shocking length and were as fat as small sausages. I leaned down over her on my knees. I pushed my nose and mouth into her sweaty armpit and breathed her in. I began to lick it and smell her, not unlike how she had done with my cock. I licked and licked as she began to stroke her little cock like clit. She held it in two fingers and masturbated underneath me. I moved down to her big wet breasts and began to suck them and lick the salty sweat from them. I then returned to her armpit until finally kissing her open and hungry mouth.

From this position I was poised to finally feel her womanhood. We kissed as I gently pushed my penis into her gaping hole. The wetness was staggering. It was as if four men had just cum inside of her. I moved back and forth inching my way in. She grabbed my face and kissed me and then said,

"You feel so fucking good. Your cock feels so fucking good. Fuck me. I want you to fuck me!"

I began to push more forcefully as she pulled her legs up wide and high so that I could get in as far as was possible. She had a large pussy and it would take more than I have to completely fill her but my length was substantial enough to poke the end of her. It drove her wild as I continued to batter her cervix with the tip of my cock. She opened wider and told me to fuck her harder. I was becoming relentless hammering into her until at last she shuddered again, her enormous clitoris rubbing against my pubic hair, and began to squirt her juices all over my cock, balls and stomach. The feeling was pure and exhilarating. She held me tight and locked her mouth to mine pushing her tongue as deep as she could, almost to my throat.

When her convulsions were at last done she grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. She squeezed it fiercely forcing fluid to drip down onto my shaft and testicles. She looked at me and said,

"You're going to need something a little tighter than my big flower to cum, aren't you?"

Was I hearing what I thought I was?

"I just might." I replied. "It seems I could go on forever with you Barbara."

With that she winked at me and rolled herself over. She was now on her hands and knees with her ass sticking up in the air. Her anus was magnificent. It was well formed and covered in her dark brown fur. The fur extended up between her cheeks and into a little triangle patch on the small of her back.

"Lick it for me, Shaglus. Stick your tongue in my ass." She commanded.

I bent forward and parted her cheeks and stretched her little butthole open. Her anus was soaked with the juice of her orgasms and was already slightly open. I pushed my tongue into it. It was bitter with little floral hints. I licked it again until she said,

"Stick your cock into it. I want to feel it. I want to make you cum with my dirty hole."

I obeyed and brought my head to her opening. I pushed against it and was surprised as it slid right in. Her ass just opened for me and before I knew it I was all the way in her. Her ass was much tighter than her vagina. She squeezed me with her muscles and told me to fuck her hard like I did before. I pulled it out for a half second, knowing I was not going to last, and she let out a not so subtle fart. It turned me on and it seemed to turn her on.

"It wants you!" She giggled.

I then put my shaft back into her and began to get a steady, forceful rhythm. She reached back and spread her cheeks before removing one hand to rub her meaty clitoris. I became relentless, stabbing her ass with my engorged penis. I pounded in and out of her as she squeezed and masturbated frantically. We were moving in tandem, basically dancing together. I could feel my cum begin to stir, my balls began to tighten and recede inside of my body. She began to quiver and I could sense she was about to geyser again. I took my final strokes, sweat pouring down my face and body until I could hold it no longer. I erupted in her ass shooting what must have been ounces of cum into her rectum.

12