Big Sur Sunshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out, as she had before, violently rubbing her little cock until I felt her begin to shoot her cum out of her loose and ravaged pussy. This orgasm had the most voluminous effluent of the three. I thought it would never end. She gushed for at least twenty-five seconds with my cock still lodged in her ass. As she began to calm, as her body came back to a tranquil state, I pulled my still somewhat erect member from her anus. As I did what seemed like a cup of cum began to flow out of her and down over her matted and well used pussy.

"I just love the way your cum feels leaking down my yoni, Shaglus." She said. "You don't mind if I try to push more out, do you?"

"Of course not." I replied. "It turns me on so bad to see it. Push it Barbara, push it all out."

With that she grunted a big grunt and began to push. She must've farted three times and each time more cum came out.

"I think I'm going to have to finish this job in the bathroom." She laughed

With that being said she rose up and as she did she farted another time which forced a big glop of cum to fall out of her ass and onto my floor.

"Oops! I'll get that in a minute." She said with a wry smile.

"Don't worry about it. I got it. I'll clean it up. Come here for a moment. Turn around and let me help you." I told her

She came to me, kissed me, and then turned her ass towards me as she stood there. She spread her cheeks and pushed. Immediately she let out a small fart and with it some cum. I moved my face towards it, lapped up the cum and stuck my tongue in her anus. She swooned and shivered.

"Don't do that again or I'm gonna' want you to fuck it again." She offered.

"Don't tempt me!" I replied.

I was tempted but the time was getting on. I had to go to work soon. I told her to take a shower, to clean herself as she liked. I could hear her sitting on the toilet pushing more cum out of her, occasional little farts helping to expel it. I thought to myself that this was not the first time she'd been through this procedure. Before long she exited my bathroom. She was wet and clean, toweling herself off, making long dragging motions with cloth against her pussy and ass.

Once dry she went over to her basically see through skirt and put it on. I looked for her top before remembering she didn't wear one over here. I laughed inside. She bummed another cigarette and smoked it on the porch. We sat there reveling in our post coitus bliss, reveling in the late day sun. The breeze was light through the oaks and redwoods. We both glowed and talked easily. When she finished her cigarette she came to me for one more kiss. She placed her lips on mine and we let our tongues frolic some more, all the while I savored the smokiness of her breath. She thanked me for a wonderful afternoon and said she might have to stop by again for a smoke. I told her she was welcome anytime. I squeezed her breasts one last time and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you Barbara. You are amazing."

Thank you Shaglus. You are too."

With that she sauntered off barefoot out through my gate and onto the dirt road. She had gardening to finish. I had work to go to. Once she was out of sight my mind veered back to Genevieve. A small lump of guilt built up in my chest. I had just fucked another woman. Then I remembered Genevieve was far away, who knows what that girl was up to. I could feel the darkness that followed her. I then realized that while me and Barbara had been together I hadn't even thought of Genevieve. I thought, wow, sunshine came into my life today and pushed the darkness away. I smiled a true, contented smile for the first time in a long time. That's when the Bob song came back into my mind.

"If you get down and you quarrel everyday, your saying prayers to the devil I say."

"Shaglus," I said to myself, " you ain't saying no more prayers to the devil."

With that I showered, cleaned my red and swollen cock, got dressed and went off to work a night at the restaurant.

Sunshine indeed....

12