All Comments on 'Big Sur Sunshine'

by Shaglus_Ziegler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 1 year ago

Nothing beats passionate sex with a hairy, big titty woman! What an amazing tale!

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Love it when things get hairy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My God this man can write. You write more graphically than anyone I've ever read and at age 83 I have read a lot. Please write more. You must have had a wonderful and full life like myself.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous! Thank you brother for your kind words! Means a lot! And yes life is to be lived! I’m glad you’ve done the same. Would love to hear some tales! Much love. Keep on keeping on!

JhMcKnJhMcKn10 months ago

I too love hirsute women. Hairy pits, legs, and cunts. My mother was a beer drinking alcoholic, drunk almost everyday before noon. Two cases of beer every three days. Daddy forced her to stop shaving because he was afraid she would cut herself badly and maybe bleed to death. She also had to piss frequently as the beer coursed through her system, so he bought a chamber pot for her to piss in rather than having her go up and down the stairs to the upstirs bathroom. Sometimes she needed help when she went to piss so shoe wouldn't fall so I would help her. Sometimes the pee was running our of her hairy cunt and down her nylon stockings before I could get her to the potty. She had a very hairy belly with a trace of a treasure trail going to her navel. Lots of her on her legs and pits. I love your stories about hairy women and hope you can lead me to more of them.

jhmckn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous