Big Taboo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're just jealous Gran's sucking Nick's cock and not yours," Zoey jibed, her eyes growing wider seemingly in sync with Nick's rod thickening from Ada's jowls massaging it, coaxing it expertly.

He held onto her shoulder to maintain his balance as her eyes met his, opening her mouth to flash the unmistakeable milky-white bodily fluid in her mouth before swallowing it. Nick didn't even so much as flinch as he came. Had he become so accustomed to having his balls emptied that he could control his movements? Despite that, there was the apparent smudge of cum across Ada's cheeks, which she impulsively wiped clean with a finger before sucking it dry.

"You taste pretty sweet, like sugar." Ada rose to her feet before giving Nick a deep, passionate tonguey kiss, effectively giving him a taste of his own load which didn't seem to bother him. Conversely, Frank shivered with disgust which got Ada's attention. She glowered at him with narrow eyes before making a strict point. "Don't know why you're so uptight about it. You probably taste like sandpaper."

Frank remained silent, not being able to counter his in-law's remark. How could he rebut such a comment like that? How would Ada react in turn? Put him in a scissor hold until he yielded? At any rate, Frank was saved by Nick, for better or worse.

"Listen, I've been thinking about something." His words caught Ada's attention. The way they were spoken in a soft and delicate and tone suggested that though sincere, there was a semblance of uncertainty about them. But her eyes gave off a sense of endearment. Evidently at odds with him though, Frank's own reaction suggested disdain. "I obviously got my mum and Zoey pregnant..."

Ada looked at Zoey and Janet's bellies. The way they moved was like something out of an alien horror movie, with moments of audible churning and movement not one could easily stomach, but the mothers-to-be simply stood with smiles, petting their bellies that every so often flashed their incredulous muscularity.

"...so, do you think maybe I could make you pregnant, too?" Nick concluded with hope in his eyes, getting hard at the thought of boning his Gran.

"You can't be fucking serious!" Of course, Frank's words of protest fell on deaf ears as Ada responded to her grandson's proposal with a smile, before wordlessly picking him up in one fell swoop, cupping him in her monstrous arms and carrying him off into the hallway. "I won't have this kind of immorality run rampant in my household!"

"Frank!" Janet had had it with his bouts of antagonism. Surely by now he ought to know his place? She folded her arms sternly directing his attention to her gravid belly. "We're hungry. Get cooking."

"But—"

"Do it, and I'll give you a BJ. How does that sound?" Janet smirked, knowing she had Frank in the palm of her hand just with those few words, knowing exactly how Frank would react.

"What do you want?"

It was the smell of shameless sex that Frank was first hit with when he entered the bedroom, the staunch, thick amalgamation of sweat, semen and even drool cut through the air, filling his nostrils before the wrecked bed came into view, Nick casually stood beside it...naked. He clearly had a different layer of confidence about him to be so shameless bare around his father.

"What is it?" Frank was soft-spoken, implying a sense of internal defeat and acceptance soared around him. Looking at Nick with what could only be described as dead eyes, Frank was quick to accept the reality his son was now, truly, the man of the house; he had the musculature and snake-like cock and balls to match, outmatching his father's.

Wordlessly, Nick pointed to the wreckage of a wall; the wallpaper torn and smudged with what Frank presumed to be his son's semen, it became soon became clear what the nature of his summoning was: coupled with the split bed, Frank's job was to set about replastering and painting the wall and discarding the bed for a new, probably larger and more durable one.

"You can go fuck in your mum and I's room until I'm done here. Might take a few days." It took a moment before Frank realised the words that slipped from his tongue, but the strangest thing was the fact he felt okay about it all. But then it dawned on him, realising one person in particular was missing. "Where is your Gran anyways?"

"I'm pregnant!" she casually blurted out from within the en-suit bathroom. Her words threw Frank into a state of shock and confusion, rooting him to the floor unable to mutter anything for a moment before a curious, uncharacteristic statement came from him:

"Are you sure? You only had sex the one time." Granted having sex just once was in most cases enough to get a woman pregnant, Frank was steadfast in his opinion that Ada wasn't with-child, but just filled to the brim of her washboard gut with her grandson's bodily fluid.

But Nick countered his father's words, flashing the bottle of dick pills used several times before. It was empty now. "I may have taken a little over double the recommended helping to get things going quicker." Was he implying the dick pills had some sort of correlation with pregnancy? Perhaps a side-effect?

When Ada finally decided to show face the first thing Frank saw wasn't her aged visage, even if it was pasted from ear to ear with cum, but in fact her stomach; bloated and distended like a barrel with sickening veins enveloping her every pulsing abdominal, something clearly inside it - inside her. And it moved.

Frank blinked. There definitely was truth to his in-law's words, watching her belly casually bulge and ripple in preparation for it doubling in size almost instantly, making the woman drool uncontrollably for a good minute before mustering the willpower to speak.

"With twins," she declared proudly just before Frank suddenly fainted, clearly unable to process the facts laid before him.

***

In the weeks that passed, things changed dramatically. Between the births of Janet and Zoey's perfectly healthy daughters and the requirement for a larger home as a result, the family was at crossroads on what to do. Ada's pregnancy, however, put a considerable hindrance on decision-making. It stood to reason that the family not only needed a home suitable for its current situation but required space that would allow for Nick's future children.

Frank had a problem of his own. Following the birth of his granddaughters, he was now not only a cuckold, but forced into the role of carer seemingly for the next few years, all while his son, wife and mother-in-law would no doubt continue their sinful ways. Currently, though, Frank had been called upon to be attentive to Ada. Given her gravid state formed at an unnaturally quick pace, and being in her third trimester after only a month, Ada ought to be bedridden, but she was remarkably mobile. Even so, Frank took particular note of the large, thick vein pulsing at her navel, an ever-lasting reminder that her belly was constantly swelling with pregnancy. A constant cue that the child within her was brought into existence by his own son.

"Go on, have a feel," she proposed with a smile showcasing her pearly white teeth. The odd thing was Ada's teeth weren't always like that, but characteristically crooked. In fact, it wasn't until after Nick impregnated her that Ada actually started to look different beyond perfect teeth. It was peculiar how it was only he who noticed it, but Frank was convinced Ada looked younger too; her salt and pepper hair was no more, instead she flourished a head of golden locks. Ada cupped her expectant belly lovingly, enticing Frank with a half-hearted pec flex that predictably drew him closer like flies to shit.

Wordlessly, Frank did as commanded by his pregnant goddess of a mother-in-law, stroking her belly like it was a precious jewel he cared not to part with. It was strange of him to feel this way, as only weeks earlier he resented his family for their immoral ways and even considered leaving them. But now he couldn't bear to leave. He continued to observe the child within Ada, gasping quietly as it violently kicked, the skin surrounding her belly pushing outwards. It was equally horrifying and beautiful to witness; horrifying in the sense that it looked like a monstrous pregnancy often featured in horror movies, yet beautiful because the child represented the family's future.

"And to think it was your own son who put her in me." Ada thumbed the swell of growth that followed, equal parts pregnancy and muscle. Whenever her child grew, her musculature saw fit to follow suit to better accommodate her. Ada's breasts had now more than tripled in size, swollen with milk exclusive to her daughter. They were, in fact, arguably the second largest part of her, closely followed by her pregnant gut. The inhuman muscles she flaunted were close behind and would no doubt take precedence post-birth. "Your sex god of a son put a baby in his own grandmother. How does that make you feel?"

"Jealous," Frank admitted. It took him a moment to realize the words that slipped from his tongue, but by then it was too late. His latent desires had been revealed, and when they were, Ada realized the truth. Frank didn't hate his family for what they did. He hated himself for not being the first person to do it. Frank mirrored his mother-in-law, thumbing her belly and watched it ceaselessly squirm and writhe. The child within Ada might not have come through natural means, but Frank admitted it was time for him to accept the truth: the future of his family was built on the foundations of incest.

"Here." Ada pressed Frank's ear to her belly, allowing him to hear the child Nick fucked into her. A squelch-like noise sounded from the fleshy wall that was Ada's stomach. On top of that, Frank could even feel a vein press against his cheek. All of this had made a certain thought run through Frank's mind: what if I did this?

What if he had? What if Frank was the one who impregnated Ada and not Nick? The pregnancy would no doubt be more natural; slower and less freakish, but would that have meant Ada wouldn't de-age like she clearly was? Frank supposed it was a good thing Nick was the one to inseminate her.

"Maybe if you're a good son-in-law and obey my every command," Ada continued, bringing Frank's head up to meet her eyes, "you and I just might try for a kid of our own." Ada looked on with a smile as her belly growled before swelling outwards by two inches. "After this one pops out, of course."

Frank's cock lurched up into a monstrous erection at Ada's suggestion, his cock angling upwards so the meatus looked close to bursting through his jeans with excitement to directly face her clearly dripping cunt, love juice oozing down her tear-dropped quads. Ada was just as excited at the prospect as he was, biting her lip at the idea of fucking Frank brainless to the point of crippling him, rendering him a bedridden fucktoy.

"I'd like that," Frank confessed. He didn't say anything else. There wasn't much need to; his desires had been revealed and Ada was clearly more than willing to see them become reality.

"Then we'll do that," she responded, before pulling in for a French kiss, drawing the oxygen from Frank's lungs. Even this simple act caused the pregnant grandmother to grow; her calves ballooned outwards, crested with distinct abnormal musculature and definition, flanked with hamstrings thick as a bull's thighs and ass cheeks strong enough to crush stone, not to mention an increase in belly circumference that forced her pregnant belly to push against Frank's.

It was safe to assume things were going to get very interesting for Frank.

///

It would take most women weeks, perhaps even months to get back into proper, presentable shape after giving birth, likely struggling to find footing in a post-pregnancy world. But Janet and Zoey weren't like most women. In fact, it could be argued they weren't women at all, at least not figuratively. After they had given birth to their respective daughters, both women returned to their peak of mobility within a matter of hours, as opposed to the weeks it would normally take women. Coupled with that, they were both back to working out inside a few days, defying the expectations of even Nick, who initially presumed would need to care for his newborns until time saw fit to allow his loving women back on their feet, but Janet sought to use her husband Frank as the carer for the new arrivals within the family.

Within the days that followed the pregnancies, Janet & Zoey's belly fat had practically melted away to nothingness, little by little reshaping into existence the inhumanly muscular abdominals they previously boasted, stroking the individually powerful ballooned growths. It was no mistake the two powerhouse women missed the cartoonish largeness of their abs, just as it was that they couldn't wait to get back to beasting the home gym again.

"Did you hear what Dad said about Gran looking younger?" Zoey felt sweat trickle down her brow. This was no ordinary sweat though. It might look the same, but each kind of sweat is different; there's the kind that comes from stress, that envelops you as fear takes hold, and there's the kind that emerges from the unmistakable surge of excitement. This was that kind of sweat. With every curl Zoey's spark of eagerness seemed to brighten and flare up, most likely brought on by the intended staring at her mother's jiggling milk-filled tits as she paced on the treadmill. "What do you make of that?"

Admittedly, Janet thought it was all just a bunch of nonsense cooked up by Frank to oppose his evident alienation in the family. He was being treated like trash on most occasions in the lead up to the births, but having now been given the job of carer for the kids, while Nick sought to look for a job that'd best help in providing for his growing family.

Janet's response to her daughter's curiosity was no less than a half-hearted shrug. Her opinions on her cuckold of a husband were generally the final say. If she considered his thoughts on things to be meaningless, they weren't worth talking about. Ada occasionally sided with Frank while Nick, honestly, cared little on such matters, focusing no his family's future like a father would.

Zoey dropped the subject there and then, returning to her workout. It felt good to lift weights again with such uncompromising vigor, looking and feeling powerful, like a living goddess. Some of the womens' mass had been stripped during the delivery of the babies, which Ada unfortunately had to look forward to, so they had to build it back up again. The strange thing was that they both felt oddly stronger after delivering, and it showed in their lifts. They didn't just lift heavier, but for longer too, even cutting down on their gaps between sets. It stood to reason that, theoretically, they could eventually work out seemingly without end. And that would all be thanks to Nick impregnating them. On top of that, they were even eating more than when carrying.

"I've been thinking about having another kid with Nick." Janet and Zoey were at a point in their relationship where they could take about anything and it wouldn't feel cringy. They could go into extreme XXX-detail about sex with Nick and it would only turn them on until they were dripping like leaky faucets. Janet turned off the treadmill, her thoughts running back to when she felt her daughter's first kick, unconsciously rubbing her chiseled six-pack. To Janet, there was something oddly erotic about the idea of carrying life in her belly, especially when it was put in there by her own son. That particular detail made it all the more exciting. "The idea of carrying my own son's child is just...it just feels right."

Zoey didn't know what to say, mostly because she felt the same way. Only, the way she ran though the idea in her head sounded more erotic: the child that grew in her belly was fathered by her own mother's child, who herself had a child with him.

"There's just something about Nick's dick..." Zoey trailed off, unconsciously reaching for her involuntarily flexing muscled cunt, as if mentioning Nick was enough to bring it into a state of erotic spasms. The idea that Nick's fat cock could fit into his own sister's tight snatch implied their embrace was always fated to happen, like they were two pieces of a jigsaw waiting to be put together. "...that makes me think he was made to put a baby in me. And to think he's my brother!"

There was no hiding from it now. Despite each having recently delivered a child, the two scheming women were desperate to get pregnant by Nick again. But how would he react to the news?

///

Between the recent delivery of Janet & Zoey's babies and the impending arrival of Ada's, Nick could barely think straight, trying to keep himself focused on the job interview that would either rise the family's status to new heights or bring it down crashing to the ground. Sweat pooled from the pits of his arms, dressed sharply in a suit. It was all about presentation, Janet said. 'Dress for the job you want, not the one you have.'

But Nick just couldn't keep his head straight. Over the past few weeks, Ada had become increasingly technologically-minded, now owning a mobile phone - an expensive one at that - and before Nick knew it, she was sending him spicy pictures of her in various bikinis, strategically chosen to compliment her ever-growing pregnant curves. Nick was of the mind Ada deliberately distracted him from the oncoming interview, enticing him to come home and be with her. Admittedly, Nick was ever so tempted to do just that, but he knew the rest of his family depended on him getting that job. Frank's income on its own just wasn't enough to keep the family on its feet, and Janet left her job to maximize her time with Nick. Zoey planned to get a job, but that desire burnt out quickly when her pregnancy was revealed.

The situation only worsened for Nick when Ada continued sending messages to him, though this time it was a five-second video. Nick's eyes turned into saucers at the clip's thumbnail - Ada stood sideways to reveal the fullness of her pregnant belly, implying someone else was filming the clip. Nick thought ahead, turning the volume down on his phone so he could watch the video stealthily, having reached a point in the incestuous relations with the women in his family where he just had to watch the clip.

Being short, the video obviously didn't show much, but there was definitely enough there to instill intrigue in Nick. Ada turned clockwise to face the camera before ultimately cupping her belly with a smile. It was at this point Nick noticed the several abnormal prominent bulges shifting from his grandmother's stomach, jutting in several directions and forcing her faintly defined abs to flex perhaps involuntarily.

Ada was close to delivering, and Nick wouldn't be there to see his daughter come into the world. He was at a crossroads now. Should he go and see the delivery through, or stay and give his family a chance at a more prosperous life?

Nick made a choice, but hoped it was the right one.

///

Between the recent delivery of Janet & Zoey's babies and the impending arrival of Ada's, Nick could barely think straight, trying to keep himself focused on the job interview that would either rise the family's status to new heights or bring it down crashing to the ground. Sweat pooled from the pits of his arms, dressed sharply in a suit. It was all about presentation, Janet said. 'Dress for the job you want, not the one you have.'

But Nick just couldn't keep his head straight. Over the past few weeks, Ada had become increasingly technologically-minded, now owning a mobile phone - an expensive one at that - and before Nick knew it, she was sending him spicy pictures of her in various bikinis, strategically chosen to compliment her ever-growing pregnant curves. Nick was of the mind Ada deliberately distracted him from the oncoming interview, enticing him to come home and be with her. Admittedly, Nick was ever so tempted to do just that, but he knew the rest of his family depended on him getting that job. Frank's income on its own just wasn't enough to keep the family on its feet, and Janet left her job to maximize her time with Nick. Zoey planned to get a job, but that desire burnt out quickly when her pregnancy was revealed.

123456...8