Big Taboo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hnnngghh!"

It wasn't long after this that Janet spaced out again: Imagining herself in a wedding dress, she smiled down at Nick as they exchanged vows, seeing her mother Ada visibly pregnant again. This time, however, Frank was present. In fact, judging by his resting a hand on his mother-in-law's belly, it was clear he was the one to knock her up. This made Janet happy, seeing her husband finally embrace the family's ways.

Coming out of her trance, Janet dropped the dumbbells at her feet and turned to face Frank, who had since before then involuntarily blown his load from seeing his hot goddess of a wife growing before his eyes. It was never a sight he got used to, nor a result he could control.

Janet realised these weren't just idyllic dreams she was experiencing, but things that had to be done. Perhaps her mind had become twisted and warped from her continuous immorality, but Janet didn't care. It wasn't as if anyone could stop her or the family from doing what they wanted.

She bent down on both knees in front of Frank, though there was still at least a whole foot's difference in height regardless, and put her mouth to his ear and whispered, all while groping his wet crotch teasingly.

"I want you to do something for me. It involves that cum-slick little pole of yours and my mother."

Frank looked at his wife...

***

Rayleigh opened the broom closet door and wobbled out with weak legs, ice white cum shot out from Zoey's cock dripping down her thighs. As the next girl in line to be serviced by Zoey closed the door gently behind her, Rayleigh approached the duo of girls, her friends Clara and Georgia, stood next the college's bulletin, cupping their pregnant bellies covetously with smiles.

"So? How did it go?" they humorously asked in unison before giggling at one another after the fact.

Rayleigh remained quiet, trying to process all that had happened in the past hour: creampies, BJs, the whole shebang! Her two friends didn't know how to react to the uncharacteristic silence Rayleigh expressed, looking at one another concernedly before—

Rayleigh pulled her blouse up and shot a smile, revealing the swellings of a visibly pregnant belly that looked roughly four months along. Even then, it looked rather large for its size, with a gentle layer of veins plastered across its front. The kicks came next, all at once, as if in unison, gently pushing the young woman's skin outwards.

"OMGOMGOMG! She did it!" Clara squealed excitedly, wrapped her arms around Rayleigh in celebration, knowing now they all wouldn't have to sit the end-of-term exams.

Walking off, the trio groped one another's pregnancy bellies and compared sizes. For obvious reasons, Rayleigh's was the largest, even if Georgia's was furthest along from being impregnated first by Zoey. Now they couldn't wait to show their bellies off to the other students and female tutors.

As Principal Hargreaves cleaned up the puddle of cum at her feet, Zoey prepared to leave by applying a fresh layer of lipstick and eyeliner. Looking down at her loyal slave the closet down was opened, she smiled.

"Tell your wife I'll be seeing her tonight."

Hargreaves nodded begrudgingly.

"But Muuuuuum," Zoey whined, watching her grandmother squat a grand total of nine hundred kilos without breaking a sweat, only offering seemingly deliberate grunts in return, smiling at her smaller granddaughter, "if Grandma takes all the weight, there won't be any left for me to pump up with for Nick. You know we were planning to fuck later."

"What? Again?" Frank queried, peering out from behind his colossal wife's quads as he rubbed them down with a cool towel. Frank had, since he stuck his cum-slick pole of a cock in his mother-in-law's muscled-to-fuck pussy, made peace with the fact that was how his family operated now. Some folk would argue he was brainwashed or even threatened by his wife into being so submissive, but the reality was he enjoyed it. "I thought you just stopped fucking? Besides, how exactly can fucking you work if—"

Frank glanced at his daughter's appendage throbbing and bulging under her sweat-matted gym shorts. Or, at least he thought it was sweat and not the shameless pool of cum he found the last time he caught Zoey and Nick going at it like animals.

"Oh, I'll be the one doing the fucking. He'll be taking my meaty pole up the ass and down his throat." Zoey subconsciously rubbed her crotch at the idea of shoving her man-shaming she-dick up her brother's ares and reaming him, feeling herself get hard at the prospect.

"And I told you, you were grounded," Janet scolded. She couldn't believe her daughter was brazen enough to go around college and impregnate all the female students and tutors simply because 'she could.' Sure, the extra cash injection was helpful, for Janet was quick to let Zoey know she wasn't aware of needing to support the children she would help bring into the world, and with no job that was just going to be harder to see through. "I mean, even the dinner ladies, Zoey? Come on!"

"What? They were begging for it. I could see it in their fading eyes that they wanted me. And they did get me. All twelve inches."

Janet rolled her eyes. "Where is your brother anyway?"

"Still at work, slaving away at the office. Says he won't be home until five. I had hoped to get a monster pump in for him by then, but Grandma—"

Ada roared upon pushing the barbell up higher with cartoonish ease like it weighed nothing. Even so, her muscles expanded inches at a time — eighty-five inches, ninety-four, hundred and six — criss-crossed with a layer of veins over her aged, leathery skin. She offered the same smile as before. "Jealous?"

"Obviously! How come your biceps are easily one hundred inches, while Mum and I's barely eke past seventy?" Zoey bit her lip in equal parts jealousy and arousal as her grandmother's arms quaked with yet more growth, veins snaking along their lengths thick as metal rods.

Ada smiled lewdly at Frank. "Your father, in all the weeks and months he's been pent up, had plenty to offer." What Ada said was true. Frank's cum, over time, had developed almost the same effect as Nick's. Frank was able to give his mother-in-law a much-needed strength boost, but didn't regress her age, instead keeping the woman in her seventies. Of course, Ada would've preferred to be youthful once again, but beggars couldn't be choosers and Nick had promised his sister they'd spend the night together.

"That's right. And there's plenty more where that came from, Ada," Frank acknowledged with an equally seductive grin.

Seeing her new lover act so openly roused Ada to push the barbell up higher still, biceps pressed against her cheeks, triceps bloating outwards and almost brushing off the walls. It was so nice to see Frank finally open up.

"We're thinking about having a baby together. Or even two," Ada confessed, setting the weight back onto the rack with a definitive, metallic clunk. She shrugged, though this came as a signal for Frank to come to her side and massage her muscles like the queen she was, brushing his obvious erection off her sweaty glutes.

"Oh, that's adorable!" Zoey adjusted the barbell rack to lift a weight more manageable. She was ever so tempted to try lifting the nine hundred kilo her grandma just used but didn't want to risk hurting herself over something as trivial as jealousy, knowing it was her father's special cum that heightened Ada's strength. It was one of those moments where Zoey resented having her new cock and balls.

Though Janet didn't feel the same way as the rest of her family. She didn't explicitly say anything regarding it, but had wondered if there were perhaps already too many newborns. There was, of course, the vision she had, but Janet wasn't keen on taking it seriously as time went by, not since Frank eventually succumbed. Instead, the mother focused on her workout, curling four hundred and fifty kilos without breaking a sweat, feeling her bicep muscles tighten inside her skin, almost like they were close to bursting violently like grape skins.

The basement door opened. A soft voice called down just as a cute redhead maid's face appeared. "Missus Banks, you have a visitor."

"Who is it, Lynn?" Janet responded through barred teeth, implying the slightest modicum of anger hung over her for being interrupted, hoping her family's privacy wouldn't be interrupted. "We're busy down here."

Lynn moved to the basement door's threshold, a hand cupping her obvious pregnant belly. Zoey knocked her up the first day on the job — naturally. "It's...it's the Mayor's wife."

Everyone in the basement froze.

***

Delilah Wheller, the Mayor's wife, sat in the Banks's family kitchen with her entourage in-tow, two hardy men in black. Just from the air she gave off it was clear she meant business, but the Banks's were clearly out of the loop on that front. The family eventually appeared from the living room, led by the sweaty gargantuan women, and Frank at the back clearly dwarfed by them. Not that he minded.

"So it's true," was the first thing to part from Delilah's silky lips as she eyeballed Janet, Zoey and Ada's clothes pull and strain, little by little revealing yet more of their respective cartoonish musculatures. "You really have been putting the beef on, Janet. So to speak."

Before she took on the Wheller name, Delilah was close friends with Janet. They hadn't uttered a single word to one another since Delilah married Jason, so Janet's obvious disdain to see her old friend not only arrive at her home announced, but say something so brazenly coated with wit was to be expected.

"What's this about, Delilah? We're busy."

Delilah merely smirked in response, which irked Janet only further. Of course Janet's family was 'busy.' That's all they ever were, according to the townsfolk. They talked, blabbed. The fact was the Banks's secret as a family not so tied to social morals wasn't such a 'secret' anymore. And to be honest, Zoey's rampant impregnating in college certainly didn't help either.

But neither of that explained why Delilah was here.

"I'll cut to the chase since you're so...busy." With the wave of a hand Delilah gestured for the bodyguard at her left to pour her a glass of water. He set it down next to her and she took a sip. This particular action completely contrasted Delilah's actual appearance. Busty as they come with long and wavy blond hair, piercing green eyes. She was nothing short of a porn star at first glance. "It's come to my attention that people around town have been talking about your family's blatant disregard for morals."

The cheek on this bitch! Janet barred her teeth knowing Delilah wasn't exactly a saint by comparison. Drug problems evidenced by the rotten teeth that Delilah was only able to afford to have fixed through her recent marriage. The Mayor married a whore. But of course, it didn't look like that bothered him.

"And of course, there's the issue regarding your daughter having impregnated every other student and tutor at college," Delilah added.

"You knew about that?" Zoey's eye grew wide.

Delilah rolled her eyes. "It's hardly rocket science, dear. Every female there, bar yourself, is boasting a months-long pregnant belly, while no girl but you has a bulbous one-eyed trouser snake."

Zoey pouted when Delilah put it like that.

"You can imagine the scandal in both cases. Not to mention the others involving you having blatant incestuous pregnancies of your own." Delilah knew her words would sting the Banks'. But that was rather the point. "But I can make all of that go away in an instant. Might even add a substantial monetary reward on the side if all goes well."

"You mean—"

"—Blackmail, yes. There's no point in dancing around the subject, dear." Delilah smirked evilly.

"You can't do that!" Frank protested.

"Oh, but I can. And no amount of muscle on those bodies of yours is going to stop me." Delilah reached into her handbag, pulled out her mobile phone and flaunted it to the Banks's as a single number flashed up on the screen, thumbing the top button. "I press this button here and this — all of this — goes away. The mansion that you clearly got through some illicit means because there's no way you can pay for it on your meager salary, the crystal chandelier, the maid — everything!"

The Banks's looked at one another in panic. They had gotten used to their new lavish lifestyle that it was almost repugnant to think what life would be like otherwise, even if on the street. They had to cut a deal.

"What do you want?" Janet quired in defeat.

"It's pretty simple really.

Delilah pulled up from the chair and casually approach Zoey, who looked down at the comparatively smaller woman with anger, yet Delilah was not in any capacity afraid...because she held all the power, looking down at the obvious bulge in Zoey's shorts.

"You see, my husband, in spite of his obvious riches and well-hung cock, just can't seem to shoot for shit. It's a cruel joke when you look at it, to give him such a smashing big cock, only for him to fail in performing at night. But then I heard about you." Delilah ran her palm along Zoey's shaft, biting her lip suggestively, hearing Zoey's uncharacteristic whimper of lust. "The girl who can impregnate other women."

Eventually, the Banks's connected the dots. Or rather Ada did.

"You want Zoey to get you pregnant?"

"Bingo!" Delilah bellowed, pointing a finger at the Septuagenarian amazon with a smile. "So whatcha say, Zoey? You willing to get me pregnant to keep your secrets secret?"

Zoey hesitated.

***

Even if hesitantly, of course Zoey agreed to Delilah's terms. Though it wasn't as if she had that much of a choice. It was either she agreed or the family's secrets were revealed to the proper authorities.

At any rate—

"Jordan, dear, this is my friend Zoey." Delilah gestured towards the naked powerhouse blond stood to her side, towering over both her and her apparently impotent husband who simply looked up at Zoey with something resembling fear. Fear that only seemed to double up when looked down at her obvious monster cock throbbing. "Zoey, this is my ever impotent husband Jordan."

"Now just you wait a min—" Jordan protested, raising himself from the chair he sat in, only to suddenly stop himself short when he was reminded of Zoey's superior height and mass easily quadrupling his own.

Delilah giggled like a girl knowing she was going to enjoy this. "Just stating facts, dear."

The fact was Jordan knew he just couldn't perform where it mattered and having such a fragile manhood rendered him a complete weakling in the face of his wife. Jordan had the money, but Delilah held the power; she had him under her thumb, and there was nothing he could do about it as he watched his wife cup Zoey's massive balls in her delicate hand all while staring in his eyes.

"You see, Zoey's here to do what you can't." Delilah placed her other hand on the blond's man-shaming straited chest and caressed it teasingly, somewhat so to garner some kind of reaction from the giant young woman, more so to either annoy or demean Jordan. Whichever way worked. It wasn't that much of an problem for Delilah really. A single finger traced the bulbous vein covering Zoey's pectoral, Delilah clearly mentally salivating at the fact. There was just so much raw POWER in the blond! "Oh my...you're more of a man than he'll ever dream of being."

Zoey wasn't sure how to take that. She didn't mean to come across as something used to completely demean someone, yet the compliment and sensual touching— She felt her erection intensify as an impassioned moan escaped her lips, blinded by such raw, carnal arousal she hadn't noticed Delilah stripped herself naked, butt cheeks to Jordan.

"I want you to ravish me. Don't hold back either. Make me scream in blistering agony as you stuff your cock into my cunt. Get me pregnant!" Delilah turned her eyes to Jordan with an obviously evil grin as he whimpered at her words. To get her pregnant? At most, Jordan thought Zoey was just going to fuck her because he couldn't. But now that he knew the truth— "And you get to watch," she added, acknowledging Jordan's pain.

Delilah positioned herself atop the coffee table just high enough to be level with Zoey's throbbing appendage and slide in when ready, spreading her legs gently. Delilah merely smiled as she felt Zoey penetrate her, feeling her cock press against her cervix from the initial gentle thrust. Jordan watched, horrified.

As Zoey fondled her breasts, Delilah reached out all too eagerly to grope her muscles in turn, trying vainly to squeeze the younger woman's biceps, clearly jealous of them to some capacity as the second thrust came, deeper still. Delilah shuddered in response, arching her head back to gaze over at her weakling husband with rolled-back eyes, overcome with such ecstasy she dug her nails into the coffee table.

"Oh god, yes! Ummfff! Uuuugghh!"

Zoey went deeper, feeling her cock start to build itself up to climax. Holding Delilah down, she felt her muscles start expanding with growth from the obvious excitement she was experiencing; her quads quaked as they ballooned outwards in their spilling outwards and brushing against the couch's edge, inching closer to Jordan. He mentally imagined himself escaping from the horrors before him, but just couldn't muster the strength to see it through.

Not like it mattered. He wasn't calling the shots anymore.

And speaking of shots—

"I'm cumming, Delilah! I'm cum—"

In all fairness, Zoey didn't give that much of a warning, But even then, it didn't even matter to Delilah. She thrust herself forward to take more of Zoey's load sooner, screaming in perpetual lust as the gargantuan blond's offering burst from her cock all at once in mere seconds, filling the woman's waiting pussy with enough futa dick juice to not only get her pregnant like she wanted, but keep her full for the rest of the day, watching and listening to it bubble up with semen.

Jordan had since before then passed out, missing his wife's insemination and no doubt fated impregnation by another woman, which he struggled to believe was even possible to begin with. Delilah pulled herself up from the cracked table as Zoey pulled out, instantaneously reaching for her belly in the hopes that she could feel—

"Give it a few minutes and you'll—

A visible kick came from Delilah's belly as the unmistakable shape of a foot stretched outwards. Zoey was surprised; this was the fastest one of her impregnations had developed. Usually they showed a few minutes after happening, not almost instantly afterwards. Watching her cup her belly covetously, it was obvious to Zoey that Delilah was pleased by the results, to focused on her new pregnancy to notice Zoey's cum practically oozed between her legs like a waterfall.

But then there was, of course, the other matter to discuss.

"I've done what you wanted. Will you do what you promised and keep my family's secret, well, secret?"

Delilah's belly creaked as it slowly swelled with growth, going into its second trimester in mere seconds, a gentle cluster of veins forming at her navel. Zoey couldn't deny the equal pangs of worry and curiosity that came from watching this occur, but her family's safety was more important. "Delilah?"

"Yes, yes, of course. Your secret's safe with me," the mother-to-be said with a soft smile as her belly grew once more, bringing itself well into the third trimester, the veins at her navel thickening and bulging outwards. "Is-is it supposed to do it this fast?" she queried with a hint of trepidation in her voice.

Zoey panicked. "Delilah..."

Delilah shuddered as her water broke in the blink of an eye, pooling at her and Zoey's feet...

1...345678