Big Taboo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awesome!" Zoey's erection intensified upon hearing her brother's response. It was as if she was actually aroused by the prospect of bedding her Gran in the hopes of her giving yet more children. But Zoey felt the need to reassure Nick. "Again: totally hypothetical."

Nick bought what Zoey sold but couldn't deny his apparent interest in wanting to know why Zoey would choose their Gran to impregnate? "My turn? Why Gran?"

Zoey scoffed. "Why not? You're bedding her, Mum and me. There's no reason why I shouldn't. Heck, Mum and Gran are bedding one another!"

"Wait, what?"

"Wait. You didn't know?"

"Obviously not!"

Zoey was surprised. For once, she knew something Nick didn't. The truth was, Maureen and Ada had been with one another on occasion, for years, long before the "extended family" started taking shape. It explained how Maureen was so comfortable being with Nick in the first place. He wasn't her first incestuous tussle. Zoey explained further. "Oh, they've been at it with one another for ages. Mum actually hoped you'd walk in on them at least once. Since you didn't, they offered me the chance to join in. I took up on it."

"You..."

"Yeah." Zoey wasn't even ashamed to admit the fact it was she of the two siblings to sleep with their mother and Gran first, not Nick, though he benefited the most when he eventually started. "It was great too. Lasted hours. Granted Gran took control most of the time. Remember that time Gran had a sprained arm and came over to stay?"

"Yeah?"

"That just an excuse for them to fuck."

Nick didn't necessarily feel betrayed, just surprised. "Well, shit..."

"But hey..." Zoey rested a hand on her brother's shoulder. "...look what you've achieved through waiting. A family, living in a rich house. Not a lot of people are lucky enough to have that. Particularly those brave enough to start an "extended" family."

Nick smiled, felt a sense of pride fill him. Zoey was right. It was probably the wisest thing she'd ever said too.

They kissed passionately for a moment, before Zoey pulled back gently with a smile. He watched her yank the bedsheets clean from under him and wrap them around her waist, covering her new appendage.

"Let's keep this a secret between you and I for now, huh? No need for Mum to know about my...changes just yet."

***

The Next Day...

Nerves gripping him, Nick stood before the steps that led to college's main doors, imagining what just might happen when he crossed their threshold. At his side, Zoey clearly felt differently. The last time they were at college, their lives were so contrasting compared to how they were now; Nick barely had a dick worth complimenting, nor was he in a relationship with all the women in his family. Similarly, Zoey wasn't buff or shown signs of pregnancy. It would be somewhat easier for Nick to explain the changes in his body but the same couldn't be said for Zoey without arousing suspicion.

Zoey led the way, her bloated boulder-sized calves bulging with each step, hamstrings flailing, wearing a skirt wide enough to cover her ever-wider quads and low enough to hide her newly-developed appendage from the unsuspecting students passing her. She could feel them watch her as they passed but didn't care what they thought or saw in her transformation. All that mattered was Zoey liked her new self. Upon reaching the top stair she realized Nick hadn't followed her, turning back around to find him still hesitant in taking his first step.

"Hey. Come on. Don't make me carry you up those stairs like I did on Friday," Zoey quipped with a smile.

Nick remembered Friday, how Zoey was desperate for a 'protein top-up' and had him thrown over her mountainous shoulder like a sack of potatoes as she carried him up to her bedroom, from which he didn't emerge until two days later, sapped of energy. It may have been a situation out of his control but he enjoyed it all the same. Even so, Nick wasn't willing to live through the potential embarrassment of his sister carrying him into college, bounding up the stairs to meet her.

"Just promise me you won't go around telling people what we've been doing," Nick pleaded. He was determined to stick to the promise he made to his mother about ensuring Zoey didn't yap on about the fact. Like with being carried by her, he couldn't bear the embarrassment that would inevitably follow.

"What, that we've been fucking?"

"Zoey!"

"Puh-lease," the blonde behemoth retorted, rolling her eyes. She rolled the sleeve of her blouse up with a condescending smile, watching her abnormally-sized bicep not only rise to a shadow-casting peak around her comparatively tiny sibling, but grew a couple of inches just from the mere act alone, staring covetously at the comically large muscle. "Who's gonna stop me? I'm bigger than everyone in the campus."

"True, but—"

"'But' nothing." Zoey maintained her stares for a bit longer, watching her bicep grow even more, the peak rising to come level with her sparkling eyes, expanding outwards to cover more space. She continued, trying vainly to pull the sleeve back down over her larger arm, but the fabric of her sleeve only burst in consequence, "Besides, I already told a few people anyway."

Nick's eyes lit up in shock. He couldn't believe the words that just came from his sister, found none that could best describe how he felt right now, his train of thought completely derailed. If that was possibly enough to emphasize his trauma, Nick simply stood there like a mannequin, random students laughing as they passed him. Somehow, though, he knew Zoey was holding back yet more information.

"Yeah, I told Kirsten, Olivia and Jane. Even told Liam and some of his buddies too." Zoey could tell her brother's lack of a proper response acted as shock, which actually surprised her. Truthfully, she suspected Nick would be okay with the idea of telling at least some people the carnal relationship they developed over the last few weeks. Besides, Didn't Nick say he considered telling people too? It would be rather hypocritical of him otherwise.

"In fact, here they are now." Zoey pointed behind Nick, at the redhead, brunette and golden copper haired girls walking up the stairs with grins not dissimilar to the one she boasted earlier. The girls spotted Zoey and Nick and were quick to come to their side, giggling excitedly at the blonde's obvious massiveness.

"Oh my God, you're looking BUFF, girl. You weren't kidding when you said you're working out." Kirsten, the brunette, couldn't resist the temptation to run a hand over Zoey's massive trapezius muscle, not even trying to hide the fact she was jealous. "You are MASSIVE!"

"Well, I do try," Zoey blushed.

"Yeah, you're like, bigger than that actor guy." Jane, the golden copper haired girl, came up to Zoey's side and vainly attempted to squeeze her bicep. To say that it felt harder than rock would be an understatement. They way it rippled and bulged- There was no denying Jane found a sense of arousal flood her at that precise moment. "Like, waaayy bigger."

The blonde, Olivia, groped Zoey's pectorals blindly, trying to keep herself upright despite the unmistakable rush of arousal otherwise flooding her. "Jesus."

Nick didn't know how to feel about this exact moment. It wasn't often he saw women casually exude their hidden lesbian tendencies right in front of him, blindly groping another, but at the same time he couldn't deny the jealousy that filled him. He coughed to get their attention, but only Kirsten seemed to notice him. And even then the response she offered was half-assed.

"Oh, hey Nick."

Zoey seemed to find a semblance of pity for her brother, though, offering him a slight smile that only he wold recognize before she spoke to her friends. But Nick couldn't tell whether the words themselves intrigued him or instilled worry. "So...did you do it?"

Kirsten, Olivia and Jane exchanged looks at one another before smiles spread across their lips, gripping the tail end of their own blouses to pull them up and reveal their pregnant bellies. Olivia's was the largest, probably carrying twins, while Jane then Kirsten followed. Their bellies themselves glistened. The girls squealed with excitement, jumping up and down as though they were on a bouncy castle. As if getting impregnated was what they always wanted.

"We're pregnant!" they squealed excitedly in unison.

Nick took a half-step back in surprise. Or was it shock? It was at that moment he realized Zoey hadn't just told her friends what was going on between her and Nick, but she convinced them to do the same with their own relatives. Nick watched Kirsten rub her belly covetously, feeling a sense of pain fill him. Aside from the obvious relations with his sibling, Nick had feelings for Kirsten but was too nervous to make a move. Now it seemed he'd waited far too long.

"Turns out my uncle was desperate to fuck me. He and I went on a 'camping trip' a week into the summer break and we fucked on the first night," Jane revealed, cupping her belly. Nick could tell Jane was aroused but whether it was due to her gravid belly protruding like a small balloon or recalling her fateful night was a different story. "Mum and Dad obviously aren't happy about it though."

"My Dad was easy enough to seduce. Just walked around the house naked one day when Mum was at work and that was it, really." Olivia compared the size of her belly with Jane's. The truth was Olivia wasn't carrying twins, rather just the one, albeit really big baby. Her belly bulged as the child within her kicked. "We told Mum when I found out I was preggo. She was creeped out at first, but now she's accepted it."

Zoey nodded. "What about you Kirsten?"

Despite his inner upset Nick wanted to know the circumstances of Kirsten's pregnancy too.

"Well, I screwed my Dad, my brother Josh and my grandfather all in the same night I got knocked up, so it's anyone's guess who the father is." Kirsten giggled, watching her and Olivia's belly bulge in sync with their child's kicking, although Olivia's pushed outwards further. "Each of them all think it's theirs."

Nick couldn't believe it. Not just that particular piece of information but the whole thing. Zoey had managed to convince her friends to commit incest to the point where they got pregnant. Of course, this was hypocritical, but the fact remained Zoey now, undoubtedly, had a harem of incestuous women at her side. And Nick couldn't shake the feeling that it was somehow his fault.

Simply put, things were about to change — and Zoey was at the center of it all.

When lunch came, Nick came to realize things were only going to get much, much worse. He sat at his hulking sister's side of the dining table in the college's cafeteria, playing with his food like a child. At least, it looked like that. The truth was his mind was elsewhere, the sight of Zoey's huge she-cock pressing up against the table's underside, balls throbbing, its vascular shaft all bulgy, keeping him distracted. To Zoey's other side were Kirsten, Olivia and Jane wolfing down on their meals. Nick was fairly certain their bellies had grown slightly since he last saw them only a few hours ago.

"You gonna eat that?" Zoey pointed at Nick's food tray eagerly, as if she knew herself what the answer would be. Sure as fate, Nick offered a disinterested grunt in return, permitting the colossal blonde the opportunity to have what had to be her seventh serving in the space of ten minutes. Nick wasn't all that bothered, of course, being used to it for months now. Those who weren't—

Well, they just stared at Zoey with an expression that was hard to distinctly make out. Was it fear? Confusion? Maybe even something more carnal? At any rate, they just looked at her from top to bottom, from head to bulging cock. Between her hungry swallows she felt the tip of her newly-developed phallus press against her trousers, yearning to rip from their confines and spring free for all to look at in all its man-shaming splendor.

Meanwhile, Nick still wandered mentally, though thinking about something entirely different now, looking at some of the female tutors huddled together at one of dining tables in the corner. There must've been six or seven of them all wearing black tops. It didn't take him long to figure out the Why - they were all pregnant. The real question was, in fact, How. Nick noticed one of the tutors was the young Miss Janson, who he remembered tried to have a child a couple of years prior, but was revealed to be barren. Yet, there she sat alongside her colleagues with a hand cupping her belly. Not only that, but she looked to have the biggest belly in that gathering of women.

"God, I'm starving!" Zoey stood up from the table, taking the tray with her back to the lunch queue. An intimidating shadow twice her size came with her inhuman frame, swallowing up those who passed her, instilling either fear, arousal or jealousy in them as she approached. The queue dispersed without a moment of hesitation, leaving Zoey alone with the dinner lady.

That was when Nick saw it. The dinner lady, Jackie, was also pregnant, as evidenced by the shapely outline of her gut showing on her uniform. It was strange because Jackie was at least sixty, which meant her chances of having any children were equal to Miss Janson's when barren. Nick watched Jackie chat away with Zoey for a moment, but the laughs and expressions they each shared in turn made him feel as though there was something more to their relationship than a simple friendly chat.

Nick leaned over to Kirsten in the hope that she would be able to offer up some answers to the obvious riddle. "What's going on?"

Kirsten's response was a confused glare which certainly didn't help things become any clearer. She knew exactly what he referred to though. Frankly, it just irritated Nick further. Seeing his anger roused Kirsten into speaking, but even then she didn't exactly answer him. "I dunno. You're gonna have to ask your big sister that."

Olivia and Jane retorted in unison with a laugh that only seemed to mock Nick. He turned back to Zoey and Jackie still chatting. Zoey had her arm raised up into a flex, a proud smirk painted across her face as Jackie yearned to reach out and grab it in lust, but managed to control herself. Yet—

"Go on, Jackie. Give it a right good feel. You know you wanna."

Zoey's tone oozed so much sexiness that some of the male students had become visibly overloaded by it, inadvertently blowing their loads under the tables and jerking forth with the powerful singular thrusts. Jackie complied with Zoey's command, reaching out to grope the powerful blonde's massive bicep. It was so large that even wrapping both hands around the large muscle wasn't enough to encompass its full size. Jackie bit her lip, feeling hot all of a sudden.

Nick kept watching, albeit with jealousy now. He imagined himself in Jackie's place, worshipping his godly sister's musculature, even willing to stroke her huge cock with asked. But instead, he found himself controlled by the green-eyed monster.

"She's kicking!" came the excited voice.

Nick diverted his attention from Zoey to see Miss Janson roll up her black top to show off her pregnant belly. She smiled, watching the newly-formed life within her kick lightly, cupping a hand around the underside of her belly. Miss Janson's colleagues shared in her happiness, laughing and smiling at her child's first ever signs of visible movement.

Zoey returned to the table with a mountain of of slapped onto her tray. There was easily enough on it to to go around five students, yet that was all just for her alone. As she sat, her glutes thundered off the bench, cracking its base, causing Kirsten, Olivia and Jane to slide to the right slightly, while Nick bumped into Zoey's burgeoning arm. Upon reasserting his position, he decided to talk about the matter eveyone but him seemed to be in on.

"What's going on? And don't say 'nothing,' because clearly something's been going on."

Zoey didn't even bother prancing about the subject. She knew Nick would find out eventually, when it was impossible to hide. The shrewd smile she offered before responding, though, seemed to worry him. "You remember me asking if my new, big, bulgy cock was 'fully-operational,' right?"

"Right."

"Well, while you were in your classes learning about whatever, I decided to do some learning of my own, in the field, so to speak." Zoey knew Nick was smart enough to connect the dots already, but she couldn't resist the temptation to just keep going and blow her own horn. "Simply put, I managed to woo Miss Janson before classes started, fucked her so good I pumped a baby into her. Can you believe it? Me, a female, impregnating another woman!"

Nick froze. His assumption was right and it scared him. But how so soon was the question now.

"And Jackie there?" Zoey half-heartedly gestured to the salt-and-pepper haired dinner lady stood over the sink cleaning out trays and glasses. "Reamed her in the pantry just before lunch. She's carrying triplets now. Gives a whole new meaning to 'Who's the father,' doesn't it?"

Nick's eyes grew wide as saucers. He wasn't all that sure how to take the revelations given to him so brazenly by his sibling. Zoey chuckled. She could see her brother was shocked, yet she found a sense of humor in it.

"But what about your own kids? You know, our kids?" Nick worried.

"Oh, don't worry, babe. I was just giving a helping hand, that's all. They wanted for nothing, really." Zoey couldn't deny the pulsing within her that signified her growing power. Being the only person to have the best of both worlds made her realize just how much power she actually and—

The cafeteria doors barged open to reveal the cheerleading squad march in unannounced with smiles, cupping their hands around their bellies. All of them were pregnant. All eighteen of them. Some carried twins, others triplets. The team's coach, Mrs Halverstadt, was also part of the lucky group, though her pregnancy seemed far more advanced as her tracksuit was stretched to its limits, practically tearing at the sides so the children she was more than happy to carry could be seen moving around inside!

—she was just getting started!!

***

Frank sighed. It was the first time in weeks he'd any time to himself, otherwise moving around the house like a slave for his family. Cooking, cleaning, washing up— it was all his job now, his position in life, while Janet, Ada and Zoey done what they could to maintain their outrageously muscular physiques. There was no questioning the older women were now both large enough to dwarf that green monster from the superhero comics, yet they both desired to just keep growing and fucking.

The tired cuck of a husband stared tiredly at the TV, his mind elsewhere wondering how his life had come to change so much for worse. Frank remembered when times were simpler, when he and Janet had a loving relationship together as husband and wife. Now they just shared the titles while the erotic deeds that came with them feel upon Nick, whom Frank had come to either loathe or be jealous of. Honestly, it was hard to tell which was the case. Perhaps both. Maybe Frank despised his son for having such an immoral relationship with the females in his family, yet was envious of him for not only being able to have so much sex, but the fact his cock was tiny in comparison as well.

It was all a cruel cosmic joke being played on him, Frank thought. And he assumed, possibly, that things were only just going to get worser still for him. He was trapped, couldn't exactly just pack his bags and leave home to start a new life elsewhere. There was no telling what Janet or Ada would do if they found out he was finished with being treated like dirt, or less than it.

He was about to start paying more attention to the football match after the team he supported scored a goal, but his view was suddenly blocked by not one, but two large forms blocking his view of the TV. Frank panicked at first, knowing it was his wife and mother-in-law staring down at him, but he couldn't quite place why. He'd done all the housework — literally all of it — so the question now was wondering why the two women stared down at him so.

1...345678