Big Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for that, honey. I feel like I could put your load to use." Janet rubbed her cum- filled gut with the smile still painted on her face, before she suddenly crunched down into an abs and thighs pose. Will watched from behind with equal parts horror and arousal as the cum in his mother's stomach slowly but noticeably faded away into nothingness, before her muscles soon started surging with size, growing at an absurd rate. The gurgling still sounded, but came from the woman's veins as they started growing thicker and developing anew, birthing from those that already existed, in tandem with the increasing size of her beefiness and tits.

After a moment, she turned back to Nick, her muscles, breasts and pussy grown anew; larger and stronger than ever before. With it came a renewed level of arousal that forced the woman to shamelessly rub her vein-caked clit right in front of Nick.

"Ready for a display?"

"D-display?" Nick questioned.

///

After Janet made her statement about some kind of display, Nick spent at least ten minutes after she seemingly randomly left trying figure out what she meant. It was torturous in a sense, leaving him to scratch his head in confusion whilst the behemoth mother crept downstairs for something, commanding him to stay put beforehand.

Be that as it may, it didn't take long before Nick's confusion dissipated and his mother shed more light on her original comment - in the form of two comically large melons plucked straight from the back garden. Each melon was easily twice the size of Nick's head and tucked squarely under each of Janet's even larger arm. There was a large towel also draped over her mountainous shoulder. At least, it was supposed to be large - it was almost tiny compared with Janet's overall beefiness. With a simple shrug of her shoulder the towel slipped and unravelled evenly across the carpet. Nick was connecting the dots, knowing where his power-packed mother was going with this.

One melon placed carefully on the bed so as to be safely out of the way for what she was about to do, Janet took the other into the crook of her arm with glee, watching Nick's anticipation from the corner of her eye. She didn't say anything - she didn't have to say anything; what she was doing pretty much spoke for her. Soon after, Janet flexed her bicep inwards with a playful grunt, pressing the beefy she-meat of her arm against the edges of the fruit. While she did flex, there was barely any effort put into it, and yet— the pinkish juice from the watermelon soon seeped from the insides, its green shell cracking and splitting down the middle faster than an egg.

Eventually the watermelon split in half square down the middle and dropped onto the towel, on which a damp patch of juice formed at the middle. Janet took the success of her undemanding feat as expected; wordlessly and seductively she licked the watermelon's juice from her bicep, making sure to suck on the peak like it was a rigid dick. Like Nick's.

As expected of him, he felt his naked erection pulse with anticipation when Janet eyeballed the other watermelon. She spread her legs apart and wedged the watermelon deeply against the waiting, throbbing mass that was her pussy, and then winked at Nick knowingly. She knew they were both going to enjoy what would follow, but the difficulty lay in knowing whom would do so the most. Janet continued her endeavour while her son still watched, pushed her pussy muscles outward so that, bizarrely, they grew and flexed round the watermelon until it was swallowed whole by the woman's genitalia! By the end, it looked as though she was pregnant with triplets.

But it didn't stop there. Somehow Nick just knew that.

Same as when his cum filled her gut earlier, Janet crunched down into an abs and thighs pose with a slight laugh, as she could already feel the watermelon deep inside her break down into smaller pieces without any, let along much, effort, forcing her already inhumanly defined and sized frame to grow once again, much faster than earlier. The arousal that came with Janet's expansion was understandably too much to bear; her reasoning sensors shut down, she forced Nick to his knees and thrust his face into her rippling, self-flexing, watermelon-scented clit.

"Make Mummy scream, baby."

He struggled for breath as he rather reluctantly licked his mother. He wanted to do it, but also didn't since his energy was close to being non-existent. Even so, Janet continued, as did her growth; she couldn't help but let out a small moan of pleasure as her clit grew and flexed round Nick's face like with the watermelon, trapping him in her waiting, bulging genitals.

After a moment of unwillingness, Nick was released from his mother's grip, pulling free and slumped to the carpet panting. When his breath was gathered, he looked up at the menacing behemoth who was his mother wordlessly. She bowed down into a crab most muscular, barely a drop of sweat gracing her thick meat.

"Good boy. Seems I've raised you well."

All Nick could do was nod. In the space of twenty minutes he'd creampied his mother, watched her grow bigger twice, went down on her, and sucked the watermelon juice from her rippling snatch. He was rendered speechless by it all. Not that he complained. He remained silent when Janet stroked his cheek, fighting the urge to stroke him off again.

"Keep this between you and me, of course." She pulled her arm up, listening to the seventy-plus inched mountain of meat goad itself in a flex. "Wouldn't want your father to find out, would we?"

"Uh-huh." That was all Nick managed to say. He silently eyeballed his mother gather up the chunks of the first watermelon and the soaked towel before heading to the bedroom door.

When the door opened, however, she surmised it was necessary for her to squat and turn on her side slightly to leave. Even so, chunks of the door's panelling still cracked and split off as she left, playing deaf and dumb to it while shamelessly eating the chunks of watermelon as she crossed the hallway.

Nick blinked after he peeked round the corner, still processing all that happened. His erection was only now just starting to soften up. Then his mother spoke again as she reached her bedroom:

"Oh, Fraaaannnk! Time for Round Fouuuurrr!!"

///

Two nights had passed. Admittedly, Nick anticipated visits from his mother during then, but it was not to be. Instead her dominant streak broke out, ordering him to do his best at holding in his load until she saw fit the perfect time to release him. If he failed, she would instil the full might of her strength unto him as punishment. For once, he couldn't decide which option was better. But—

His sister Zoey was coming home the next day from a college trip. That would not only make things difficult for Nick, but Janet as well. It was bad enough the mother and her son had to keep their secret from Frank, but now Zoey would need to be spared also. Be that as it may, Nick had some problems of his own.

...

"Whatever you do, just don't tell her what's going on between us." Nick had never seen his mother act so frantic before. He thought she would've been this way when they slept together, but clearly her moral standards weren't exactly finely attuned. He watched her slip into a nightie that purposefully revealed her long, trunk-like legs and bloated, beefy arms. Before their intimate moment, Janet would never have let Nick see her change clothes, but he'd spent the last few minutes staring at her naked godly form like it was something he saw every day. Well, technically he did. "When your father returns with her, don't speak unless spoken to."

Surely Janet was being just a littleoveractive? Nick completely understood the matter of not letting his sister in on the fact he was sleeping with their mum, but he had problems of his own in not telling Janet he'd already previously slept with Zoey! It was a one-time mistake, right? It wasn't his fault he was attracted to muscular females any more than it wasn't hers for liking being muscular. He tried to push off, resist, but his vain, pathetic attempt at that was what aroused Zoey even more. She always liked weak guys, after all. And before long, they locked lips. Then one thing led to another...

So, Nick had two secrets to keep.

"Damn it." Janet was so big, she was struggling to tie her nightie; bloated she-beef spilled out the back of it in heaps as she frantically gestured for Nick to help her. He silently complied, moving in to tie a knot. Now that he was closer to her, Janet spoke again in a more hushed tone. "We'll tell them both eventually. Right? It's the right thing to do."

"Of course." Nick was worried about what would happen once that news had broken.

More so, he was worried about what would happen between him and his mother. Would they stop messing around with one another and just move on with life as deemed by society? Or was what they had been doing on a nightly basis for quite some time their idea of moving on? How would the rest of the family take it? Specifically, how would Nick's father take it? He wasn't exactly performing so well in bed as before, unlike his son who was in his sexual prime.

"Or maybe we'll just run off together, you know?" Janet looked at Nick with a pleading, almost desperate expression, as if her suggestion was what she truly wanted. But Nick knew better. There was always a third option. "Someplace in Italy, I think. Think about it though. You'd be with me and my muscles all day, every day. The things we could do together without anyone interfering..."

Nick didn't know what to say. It was impossible to deny even the slightest flicker of temptation he felt. He could say no, but that would break his mother's heart. Everything he'd done with her recently was undeniably wrong, but there was something about breaking her heart that made them seem petty in comparison.

"We'll see," he said.

There was a slight rumble of stone from outside as the family car pulled into the driveway. The uncomfortable knot in Nick's gut only tightened at that moment, knowing he'd be between two gorgeous musclebound women in his life, both of whom were unaware that they were each intimate with him.

///

When Nick saw his sister for the first time in two weeks, his first reaction was to gulp nervously. Zoey Had always been thicker and stronger than her older brother after she turned thirteen, but he had no idea just how much of a difference two weeks could make. She stood ahead of him with a warming smile, two thick blonde pigtails draped over her even beefier back covered by a shirt she'd tied over her impressive bosom so as to reveal her washboard abs that Nick was clearly envious of. That, plus a pair of pink striped tube socks snugly covered her monster calves that evidently screamed for release.

Conversely, when Zoey first saw her brother after those two weeks away, outside of that warm smile the first thing she did was slightly panic, remembering how they parted before she set off for her college trip. There were plenty of cute guys there - even some nice girls, too - that she had a fair amount of intimate sessions with at night, but admittedly, she just couldn't stop thinking about Nick. She looked at him with a slight sense of pity; either he was weedier than normal, or she'd just gotten all that more buff. In any case, she was eventually drawn to the impressive bulge in Nick's pants. He'd clearly grown bigger down there since they last saw each other, that much was certain.

Janet moved in to hug her daughter, smiling as a mother ought to when impressive by her daughter's latest gains. Nick could hear the hug, or rather, the muscles within the females' lats as their arms pressed in against them, fighting and pulling at the material of their respective attires; the back of Zoey's top gently tearing at the back in tandem with the flanking splits on Janet's nightie.

"How was your trip?" Janet pulled back to examine her daughter's increased width, hands squeezing the evidently pumped biceps the young blonde possessed. Nick cocked his hip to the one side, trying to hide the slowly but surely developing erection blossoming in his jeans, all while eyeballing the vein-crusted biceps Janet seemed fond of. "Good I hope."

Zoey nodded. She would've responded more considerately, but the trip back home was arduous - a four-hour flight followed by a three-hour drive. The only upside to that was the fact she was picked up her father. But given she'd grown somewhat over those two weeks; a new

problem arose in how to get into the car without damaging the frame.

Behind Zoey, Frank evidently struggled to bring his daughter's suitcases in. She had offered to help, but he was insistent in doing it himself. 'You deserve the rest,' he said. Even though he now regretted those words, carrying the luggage back into the house was giving him quite the workout; Zoey had several suitcases, each with a different weight. That was to say, their collective sum of weight was equal to Zoey's body mass. When he set the last suitcase down, the first thing Frank did was crash out on the staircase to recoup, sweat dripping from his brow.

"It isgood to see you back in one piece," Nick said with a grin. Zoey turned to him knowingly and acknowledged her brother with a nod. Of course, Nick was only truly happy to see his sister return in safety because he knew he could now sleep with both her and Janet. The issue that now arose was being able to juggle both relationships without the other knowing.

"I'll say." She couldn't deny the sense of relief in being back with her family - with Nick. Sure, the gorgeous blonde didhave fun with her friends at the trip, but there a deep longing for a certain cock filling her. She just hoped it was still a secret between her and Nick, and that no-one else had taken her place.

The clock struck midnight. And with that Zoey's yawn synched. It was such a simple motion, and yet, her neck and traps flared with she-beef; rippling and pulling under her sweaty, smooth skin. All that travelling had taken it out of her, and in spite of trying to stick with the contrary, tiredness soon set in. Janet was aware of this first, and being the mother that she was, pitied her daughter.

"Someone needs to hit the hay, wouldn't you say? We'll talk about your trip tomorrow, huh?"

Zoey rubbed her eyes, demonstrating just how tired she really was. The girl was always a fighter and wanted to stay awake just a little bit longer to mingle with her family—but her bed called. Nick saw this as a positive sign that he could perhaps continue intimacy with his mother for at least one more night. Signalling the brunette goddess with a knowing wink, he set off upstairs to his bedroom in eagerness, trailing behind his bodybuilder-shaming sibling.

///

The clock struck one. Nick had anticipated Janet to have come in and ravage him by now, presented in a boner-inducing pose. He tossed and turned in eagerness, in the hopes that his mother would take him on the ride of his life, the defining, final fuck before they would resume life as normal, now that Zoey had returned home. But it wasn't to be, apparently. Zoey's unexpected return had actually thwarted the couple's plans to go at it one last time, making Nick feel a great deal of upset fill his gut.

His erection that blossomed in expectation for Janet to please him would have to be dealt with some other way. The way a man usual deals with an erection when alone. Pulling his underwear down over his ankles, Nick watched his budding erect cock pounce up at him, throbbing with hope, an empty hand ready to take and stroke it. He'd done it often enough on his

own to self-teach him edging. That way it would last longer. He closed his eyes to picture Janet at the bed's edge, crawling up at him to gobble his manhood in its long, hard entirety, rivalling his father's.

But then that visualised fantasy was figuratively ruptured as Janet was replaced with Zoey, before their respective large forms relentlessly switched back and forth - Nick just couldn't make his mind up over whom he preferred. Not that it mattered much, considering—

"Save that for me" came the voice.

Startled, Nick pulled up to rest his back on the bed's headrest, looking around the bedroom to see where the voice came from. It was familiar, but neither his tiredness nor arousal offered much help. Maybe his stimulation was just playing tricks on him? Hopefully that was the case. He didn't want to think someone would be weird enough to hide in the dark and watch him jerk off. Or would they?

Then they came out of the dark— Naked. Buff. Blonde. Zoey. Unbeknownst to him, she'd been watching Nick for the better half of five minutes. Despite her evidently abnormal bulk, she still retained her mouse-like quietness, which she boasted when she started advancing forward, closer to the bed. Her steps were silent, never applied strain to the floorboards, despite the rippling, watermelon-thick calf meat.

"You know, it's exciting how you've managed to make your cock grow while I was away." The mystery in not knowing how her brother managed to make his genitalia grow aroused Zoey more than she thought it would; before she even reached the bed, she was already rubbing her pulsing clit. "Did you do that just for me? I am getting real thick down there, you know."

On all fours, the behemoth blonde crawled up the length of Nick's bed, making sure to flex her calves when she finally reached his manhood. She'd waited weeks to come back to him, and now that they were together again, Zoey couldn't decide whether to savour the moment or just get right into it. In any case, Nick was having a dilemma of his own: it was difficult on its own to maintain a secret relationship with his mother, and now Nick was suddenly starting to remember how teasing his sister could really be.

"You know, I screwed a couple of really big guys during my trip." Zoey hastily took hold of Nick's cock without hesitance, measuring its thickness in the space of her hand. He'd grown; he was much smaller in her hand the last time she jacked him off. She just couldn't place how he grew. It certainly wasn't in his genes. After a teasing flick from her thumb, Nick's cock bobbed to and fro for a moment before she sloppily spat on its tip and massaged the dribble down his shaft, coaxing it. "But they certainlydon't hold a candle to you, shit."

Nick didn't know whether to feel appreciated for the compliment his sister made or focus more on the fact she was willing to be so open about how many guys she screwed when away. That, plus he had to pretend he didn't like the BJ she was shamelessly giving him. She feigned a gag, pulled in and out repeatedly to assess his thickness, and flexed her powerful throat muscles and tongue to coax even more girth.

Nick realised even now he still hadn't spoken a word. He didn't really have to - his body, as usual, spoke for him. Despite that, he felt compelled to speak. He opened his mouth in preparation for whatever words would come out, but—Zoey put a hand over his mouth in objection. Keeping him quiet was more of a tactic than desire - she didn't want anyone to know what was going on between them. She hushed him.

Zoey's next tactic was perhaps her most audacious. Taking her brother's cock, she thrust it into the tight hole of her ass, caring not if he was wearing a condom. The last time they shared a moment like this, his semen burst out over her washboard abs and pecs. She didn't protest it, either; having took his load and lathered it into her cleavage. Now, though, she practically begged for a creampie.

Her hips rocking to and fro, she spoke again in a more sultry tone, her quads flexed and pressed against Nick's twig-like legs, trapping him. Her thrusts quickened as she could tell from Nick's breathing alone that he would soon come. And she was clearly willing to take it. "Just ride it out, Nick. Fill me."