Big Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he did. Without so much as a warning, Nick released his days-long pent-up load into Zoey's steely ass, coating it in a thick, white, almost mayonnaise-like liquid. It dripped down the edges of her cheeks and stained his sheets. She moaned in tandem with his release, bringing herself forward to give him a deep, passionate, thankful kiss that he was not so in protest of as one might think.

"Now, that's a 'welcome back' present I could get used to." Zoey lowered even more to bring herself into a spoon position next to Nick, her tree-thick left arm cocooning his full waist. "I'm so glad I'm yours."

Nick understandably gulped with nervousness. Things could very well spiral out of control if he didn't sort things out between Zoey and his mother. It was bad enough he was sleeping with one of him. But both? Could he really juggle both relationships at once, or would he have to focus on one? And if he hadto take sides, who was better?

He snuggled up next to his behemoth sibling in the hopes that she offered some kind of supernatural guidance. But all that happened was his cock was guided up against her naked palm. She smiled knowingly.

Unbeknownst to Nick, he was being watched from behind the door by a pair of jealous eyes...

///

A warm wetness engulfed Nick, prompting his eyes to flutter open. The sun's glow caressed his cheek as birds tweeted from the open window. Just from that image alone, he had a feeling it was going to be a good day. He could feel it in his bones. Then the gagging sound filled his ears.

Zoey laid atop him in the bed sheets stark naked, giving him probably the sloppiest blowjob she could. That wasn't to say the babelicious behemoth blonde lacked experience in that act. It was just-she knew how Nick liked his lollipop being handled.

"Really, already?" He blinked as his eyes finally adjusted to the brightness, watching her continue with the strokes, doing so at a snail's pace. Nick wasn't exactly protesting against what his younger yet larger sibling did. He just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Zoey's mouth pulled away from his dick, allowing its thick rigidity to slap off of his modestly muscled stomach, which was still nothing compared to hers, much less his mother's. Zoey's blonde locks swept across the one side of her chest, bringing Nick's attention to her yet- thicker chest. "Well, I had to get your attention somehow. What better way to do that than by giving you a sloppy BJ?"

It wasn't so easy to notice at first but Nick was sure Zoey had grown bigger now. That was to say, more so than she looked before they engaged in their not-so-right shameless act last night. They didn't enact in actual sex whatsoever, but she did take his come in a lengthy handjob. It made Nick wonder if Zoey grew overnight as a result of her taking what he had to offer.

She peeled away from the bed with a groan, the bed's frame creaking in protest against her unnatural bulkiness, ass cheeks teasingly clenched to flaunt her 90/10 muscle/fat ratio'd glutes. before long, she clocked the wall-mounted mirror and just couldn't resist striking a pose or two: a front double-bicep at first, then with a faux grunt, pulled into a crab most muscular, eyeballing the thick veins on her upper body pushing to the surface of her smooth, velvety skin.

Nick looked at his throbbing erection with pity, eyes following the curious thick vein running across the shaft. He was close to releasing his load before Zoey pulled away to pose. It practically begged to have the mounting pressure released. He looked at her solemnly. "Aren't you gonna finish it?"

Zoey couldn't stop herself from offering even just the smallest of chuckles. She didn't mean it in a belittling sense, rather she just knew Nick would respond so predictably, as all men did. "I only did it to wake you. I'm pretty sure you can finish yourself off."

While Nick was saddened by her response, he understood Zoey. Besides, he was fairly certain she would sneak in one night and do more than giving him a blowjob. Nick just had to make sure his mother didn't know what was going on between him and Zoey. It was bad enough he was already screwing her too.

Zoey moved into performing pilates side kicks in an effort to work her hamstrings and thick glutes. It was working marvels, to say the least. Her muscled clit throbbed with every kick, pulsing energetically. it wasn't long after the third kick that she felt the muscles in her legs starting to thicken and roil with a gentle dose of growth, prompting her to release the gentlest yet most aroused moan she could. Naturally, that got Nick's attention. His erection intensified, forcing itself upward against the fabric of his underwear, practically edging close to bursting through it, it was so thick and long, both from the erection and the increased girth of his dick following those pills he took a couple of nights back.

"Maybe if you're a good little big brother I'll pop by later tonight and give you a right good screwing." Zoey teased her brother further by pulling her arm up into a flex, watching his eyes glaze over the sight of its magnificent peak rise like a mountain, a solitary, river-like veins moving across it. "Starting with a nice, slow bicepjob from my huge, rippling, powerful and thick bicep."

That did the job. Long before he realised it actually happened, Nick released in his underwear, forming a dark stain in them. Neither he nor Zoey were disgusting or shocked by the result, given it was both to expected and rather desired. Nick didn't even care about the stain on the sheets, either. All his attention was focused on Zoey's tire-sized bicep.

"But right now..." she jumped up from the floor like a mole from dirt, calves rippling gently as she landed squarely on her feet. A hand firmly holding the door handle, she smirked. "...this babe's gonna do a fasted workout just for you."

Zoey didn't give a damn about the fact she was going to do her workout completely naked. Otherwise, it just meant less of her crazily defined physique was on display.

Nick smirked. There was no doubt about it. This was going to be a good day.

///

Now washed up, Nick was prepared and ready for the day ahead and whatever it would throw at him. Somehow, he felt more confident today than usual. Maybe that BJ from Zoey had something to do with it, or perhaps the good weather affected his mood. It didn't matter much how he was confident, only that he was. Sure, the issue of how to handle both relationships with Zoey and Janet still dwelled in his mind, but it wasn't as prominent as usual.

Then the voice came from the hallway.

"Sweetie, can you come here for a sec?" Gentle strained groans came from Janet's bedroom behind the closed door. So she hadn't yet gotten ready for the day like her son did. Instead, she started her day with something that required a bit of effort. Deep down, Nick hoped that it was she happened to be working out to some degree.

He opened the door slowly at first, honestly anticipating to see his mother's ripped naked form turned from him so he could see her gargantuan muscles from the rear; bloated heart-shaped calves sculpted to perfection supported by quivering hamstrings and a rocky latissimus dorsi with an even thicker neck.

He was half-right.

Janet was in the position Nick hoped she'd be but not naked, instead, her frame was covered in a glitzy bikini that was appealing to the eyes just as much as the burgeoned muscles the mother boasted. That, plus she was working out, specifically doing bicep curls with perhaps the heaviest and largest dumbbells Nick had seen her use yet! Where the hell did they come from?

"Yeah, what is it?"

Janet placed the dumbbells down gently, her forearms quivering to emphasise the squirming arm meat she religiously trained, fed and practically forced to grow. Silently, her back was still turned to Nick even as it flexed after a quick perfunctory shrug, loosening up a bit. This worried him, of course.

"I'll get straight to the point, darling." Janet turned to face him, her oversized shoulders fidgeting as the gentlest dose of growth came over them. She felt and heard it but appeared casual as if something, for once, more important was on her mind. Her hands now pressed firmly to her hips, she felt the same growth travel downward to her pumped arms, welcoming the new developing size. She could tell it turned Nick on - it always did - but that was beside the point. Her face turned stern, throwing him off-guard. "You've been sleeping with Zoey, haven't you?"

Nick didn't know how to respond. His mother was right, of course, but how could saying anything help him? If yes, Janet would scold him the only way she knew best - by bear-hugging him - but Nick wasn't exactly a fan of being near-crushed to death. If no, she would know he was lying, which was just as damning as being silent.

"How long's it been going on for?" Janet was once again met with silence, which irritated her. Her son's muteness only implied he was doing the deed behind her back longer than she'd cared to like. She folded her arms disdainfully, watching Nick's worried eyes trace their bulbous veins as if their respective throbs hinted at how provoked she was.

Janet tried to keep a clear head. Zoey was buff and Nick clearly liked buff chicks, so she should've seen it coming a mile away but didn't. How could she have been so stupid?

Then Nick saw it.

At first, Janet's bikini bottoms seemingly started to tighten around the powerful mound of flesh that was her clit all by themselves. They stretched, pulled and spread across her thick pussy until the thickest, most muscular camel toe imaginable started to appear. It went without saying this display turned Nick on. Then the lips of the mother's pussy gripped the fabric of her bottoms and went at them as if to eat them.

"I want you to seriously reconsider what we've got going here." Janet could feel the fabric of her bikini bottoms finally start pulling themselves into her rippling cunt. Nick watched with disbelief and Janet just smiled back at him. He really should've expected nothing less from her by now than to be this powerful down there.

A wet squelch came next as the mother's love juices soaked her bikini bottoms, still being consumed by her pussy, flexing the fabric in and out of it every so often to tease him. And before long a definitive snap came, tearing the bikini bottoms apart like paper before the remains fell to the floor with a thick splat.

Janet giggled like a girl as Nick watched her naked, muscled clit throb and flex like the rest of her muscles did before she picked up the soaked remains of her bottoms, and gave them a right good sniff. It was orgasmic.

Amazed by the sight that occurred before him, Nick was blinded by his mother placing the dripping undies on his head, making sure the wetness region rested atop his nose.

"A little something to remind you how things are between us, sweetie."

Janet pulled in to give Nick a drawn-out kiss, practically sucking the air from his lungs as her tongue dove down his throat. He was pretty sure he felt it wiggle and flex every so often before she finally pulled away. But the mother wasn't finished yet. Taking Nick by surprise even further, she gripped his balls and squeezed, frowning at the fact she knew they were empty.

"Make sure you're full, come nighttime."

Nick nodded in agreement. So his mother knew his secret. But did Zoey know hers? Hopefully not. But then, maybe it wasn't such a bad thing if she knew. Threesomes were awesome, after all.

"Good boy." Janet offered another, more motherly kiss to Nick on the cheek before returning to her workout, this time basking in her evident nakedness, making sure to flex that orgasm-inducing ass of hers to tease him.

"Get a real good look at it, kiddo. You'll be spanking it tonight!"

///

It wasn't often Nick's mother asked him to accompany her outside, during the late hours of the night. He'd grown increasingly worried about her over the last few days, given they hadn't slept together since that night she found out Zoey had a piece of him too. Frankly, the anxiousness had severely impacted the passionate performances with his powerhouse sibling as well, which, in turn, made the blonde doubt her attractiveness to him. Maybe she was too small for him now or—Heaven forbid—too large.

Nick yawned. He wouldn't have much to protest about if Janet had the decency to do whatever it was she was going to do, at an early time of night—midnight proved to put considerable strain on the younger gent, especially when it was a college day he'd wake up to. "What's this about, Mum?"

"Shhh!" Janet was purposefully naked but Nick was too tired to take proper notice of the fact, his eyes groggy and half-open. He only mustered enough willpower to see his mother's desire through from the promise of 'something exhilarating' if he complied. An interesting incentive indeed, but it would sound more like bribery to more wakeful ears. Janet's monstrous quad muscles bounded and flared with her every supposedly delicate step closer to her desired destination: the family car, the concrete slabs heading towards which most definitely cracked and split as a result of her powerful, weighty mass. "Gotta do this quietly—don't want to wake anyone up."

Janet held firmly in her hand the winch hook that came with the family's 4x4, moving as far out of the driveway as the cable would allow, stopping rather suddenly in the middle of the cul-de-sac, giving her plenty of room for what she was about to do—whatever the hell that was.

Nick watched from the front step. He was starting to wake up now, which proved to give him enough sense to question just what his behemoth mother's intentions were, standing out in the freezing cold be damned.

"Mum, why are you here? Why are you naked?"

"Quiet. You'll see in time."

Despite being a considerable distance away from him, Nick could still hear his mother's dulcet tones, still motherly and quiet as ever, clearly defying her otherwise inhuman size. In spite of being impressed by that fact, Nick worried her blatant shameless nakedness would cause disruption amongst the neighbours. But Janet would probably be self-confident enough to not care and just shrug the comments off. She was just as invincible mentally as she was physically—if any form of comment would come her way, they'd be ones of jealousy.

Janet's eyes narrowed as she postulated about perhaps the most important aspect of her goal, looking steadfast at the car. The problem though was she wasn't exactly the best when it came to accurately calling to mind the weight of such a vehicle. Frank knew more about that but it would be a bad idea to wake him. Hopefully, knowing the ins and outs of the car rubbed off on Nick.

"How heavy would you say the car is, sweetie?"

Nick was confused. He didn't quite understand how that was important to any of this— whatever this was. In any case, he felt compelled to at least take a guess, not knowing how things would turn out for him if he didn't, given his mother was still somewhat angry over the recent revelations. He'd hate to irk her more. "I dunno. About thirteen-eighty kilos?"

Then what Nick saw next, truly shocked him.

The winch's hook was gone in mere seconds, swallowed up by Janet's mighty pussy like it was nothing. Nick could see its outline bulge within her stomach as she seemed to flex her genital muscles slowly at first, with deliberate, passionate moans. He jerked forward in his want to rush out and stop his mother, but that was before he heard the metallic groans beside him. Nick knew his mother was strong—far stronger than him—but to be so strong that she could drag the full weight of their car with just the sheer strength of her pussy alone—was something that really got him hard.

Inch by inch the vehicle moved forward, ever failing to resist the godly mother's power; grunts of pleasure and sporadic laughs of excitement came from her as she reeled the bulky thing in further and further out to the street, caring not for her evident nakedness. The wheels didn't

even roll forward to help the woman in her feat, making it all the harder for the woman to perform it—not that she complained. The winch's cable was eaten up by her cunt inches at a time like it was a piecemeal, nought but a strand of thin thread consistently yanked forward. She could feel her clit throb, lusted after the violent flexes and tightness that increased with every pull.

"Enjoying it sweetie?" Even from the considerable distance, Janet saw the evident erection in her son's underwear, tenting up eagerly. Good—that was the kind of reaction she hoped to get out of him. There was still a bit to do though—still a bit of flaunting to perform. Grunting, Janet flexed her clit as hard as she could, willing to strain the very muscles within to help achieve her piece de resistance.

Then Nick saw it. It wasn't enough for his mother to pull the car forward with her pussy, she had to lift it too? And it all looked so easy for her; every flex brought the vehicle at least an inch up from the cracking ground, metallic groans ringing powerfully in Nick's ear, warbling as the 4x4 finally met his mother's pleased gaze. She released her grip on the winch, sighing with arousal as it slipped out of her clit soaked in love juice. The awed gazed from Nick was that truly made the gargantuan woman smile. She sexily sauntered over to him, her louder steps consistent with her obviously heavier bulk.

"Who do you belong to, sweetie?"

Nick wasn't stupid—this was a trick question and he knew it. Besides, after that display of epic proportions, he'd certainly go turncoat just to witness more of the same. "You. Definitely you!"

"Good boy." Janet smirked. So everything she did—from the moment she woke Nick up, to hoisting the car with the incredible, possibly unmatched power of her cunt—worked out perfectly. With a shameless smile the mother gripped Nick's erection tightly. "Now let's go put this to use."

///

Nick and Janet's groans were loud and lusty but neither of them cared, didn't give a damn if their pent-up arousal and sensuality gave rise to waking Frank and Zoey. If anything, Janet was of the mind that perhaps it was time her doting husband found out what was going on behind his back. His own son was more a man than he ever could be—in more ways than one.

"Oh sweetie, you're even thicker than last time." It was amazing how Janet was able to maintain even vocal tones and a coherent conversation in the face of her being energetically reaped in the clit by her ever-loving son. She held her legs up to allow his thicker meat more room, the repeated slaps rhythmic and consistent with her aroused breaths. "Whatever did you do?"

Nick's response came in a deliberately sensual manner, never faltering in his rhythmic thrusts and pounds, caring not for the condition his bed was in. It was years old anyway and due to be replaced by something sturdier—something he and his goddess of a mother could both share. "I took three of the dick pills when you weren't looking."

Oh god—" To Janet, Nick was a king in the sack, penetrating her vaginal walls in ways she never thought possible, rubbing her erect nipples as his meatus flexed inside her. Frank couldn't do that. Then again, there wasn't much of anything he could do to please his ever-growing wife. Most or all the duties of a husband fell to Nick now—and Frank had no idea.

"Come here." Janet pulled Nick down to engage in a make-out session of epic proportions —one which Frank would certainly be jealous of—allowing their tongues to dance and twist together in erotic manners both would come to learn from one another. The smell of one another's breath meant absolutely nothing to them, only their parallelled arousal and appreciation did that. Even as it still maintained its thrusts, Janet reached for Nick's bulging dick to grasp— quite literally—how much thicker it had become over the last couple of days. She knew one thing to be a certainty: neither his own or Frank's underwear would help fit what he had to offer. "My, my. You really are a big boy. No—you're a man now. My man. My big, strong, thick man."