Big Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, let's see that prize cock of yours, shall we?" With reckless abandon she leaned closer to Nick with a devilish smile before tearing his jeans off in one swift yank, giggling as the denim burst like confetti to reveal the tight white underwear underneath. Janet and Zoey looked on intently as Ada ran a finger across Nick's evidently thick shaft outlining his whites. By the time she reached the tip, he'd become fully erect and arguably grew a few inches. His underwear visibly strained, pushed violently against the fabric until an obvious rip formed, just large enough to see his tip in all its glory, the tiniest trickle of precum running down it.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Frank was horrified, to say the least. It was bad enough his wife and daughter were made pregnant by his son, but now his mother- in-law wanted him too? Ada didn't give Frank so much as a verbal response, opening her mouth just enough to take Nick by the tip of his manhood, then holding the position for a moment. It looked like she was sucking on a lollipop, drawing his rich and warm precum down her thick throat like juice through a straw, deliberately gulping loudly to make the moment all the racier. But Frank maintained his stance. "Is the whole family into this incest shit or what?"

"You're just jealous Gran's sucking Nick's cock and not yours," Zoey jibed, her eyes growing wider seemingly in sync with Nick's rod thickening from Ada's jowls massaging it, coaxing it expertly.

He held onto her shoulder to maintain his balance as her eyes met his, opening her mouth to flash the unmistakeable milky-white bodily fluid in her mouth before swallowing it. Nick didn't even so much as flinch as he came. Had he become so accustomed to having his balls emptied that he could control his movements? Despite that, there was the apparent smudge of cum across Ada's cheeks, which she impulsively wiped clean with a finger before sucking it dry.

"You taste pretty sweet, like sugar." Ada rose to her feet before giving Nick a deep, passionate tonguey kiss, effectively giving him a taste of his own load which didn't seem to bother him. Conversely, Frank shivered with disgust which got Ada's attention. She glowered at him with narrow eyes before making a strict point. "Don't know why you're so uptight about it. You probably taste like sandpaper."

Frank remained silent, not being able to counter his in-law's remark. How could he rebut such a comment like that? How would Ada react in turn? Put him in a scissor hold until he yielded? At any rate, Frank was saved by Nick, for better or worse.

"Listen, I've been thinking about something." His words caught Ada's attention. The way they were spoken in a soft and delicate and tone suggested that though sincere, there was a semblance of uncertainty about them. But her eyes gave off a sense of endearment. Evidently at odds with him though, Frank's own reaction suggested disdain. "I obviously got my mum and Zoey pregnant..."

Ada looked at Zoey and Janet's bellies. The way they moved was like something out of an alien horror movie, with moments of audible churning and movement not one could easily stomach, but the mothers-to-be simply stood with smiles, petting their bellies that every so often flashed their incredulous muscularity.

"...so, do you think maybe I could make you pregnant, too?" Nick concluded with hope in his eyes, getting hard at the thought of boning his Gran.

"You can't be fucking serious!" Of course, Frank's words of protest fell on deaf ears as Ada responded to her grandson's proposal with a smile, before wordlessly picking him up in one fell swoop, cupping him in her monstrous arms and carrying him off into the hallway. "I won't have this kind of immorality run rampant in my household!"

"Frank!" Janet had had it with his bouts of antagonism. Surely by now he ought to know his place? She folded her arms sternly directing his attention to her gravid belly. "We're hungry. Get cooking."

"But—"

"Do it, and I'll give you a BJ. How does that sound?" Janet smirked, knowing she had Frank in the palm of her hand just with those few words, knowing exactly how Frank would react.

"What do you want?"

***

Maintain their energy. That was the key to ensuring Janet and Zoey kept the babies inside their wombs healthy, only, they may have taken the principle to new heights. Frank stared in disbelief as his wife and daughter forcibly shoved yet more food into their mouths, ceaselessly fuelling their godlike forms without having to do much of anything. He turned only slightly to the empty cupboard behind his wife, a blatant tear running down his cheek. They'd eaten the house empty, leaving not even a crumb for himself.

He continued his struggle, trying to figure out whether the recent swelling from the womens' guts was a result of their feverish intake of food or another spurt of growth from the growing infants. Whatever it was, his heart was certainly crushed at the fact. When was the last time he got to sit down and have a moment to himself anyway? It felt like days, in all honesty.

The freak show didn't end there. With every discernible swallow and slurp Janet and Zoey's musculature grew larger and more defined, putting considerable strain on the chairs they sat in; little by little, they warped and groaned in protest, but the women just kept eating, laughing seemingly at Frank as he persisted with his empty stares, taunting him with flexes and blowing, all while—

He could hear the bed creaking all the way from downstairs, something the cuckhold of a father had actually gotten used to over the weeks. Nick might not have been boning his mother and sister given their delicate condition, but that didn't mean it couldn't be used for other, recreational means like lifting. Frank really did try to play deaf to the moans and thrusts of pleasure from above, but every time he hummed a little tune inside his head they just got louder and more dramatic. The observations from Ada certainly didn't help.

"Jesus, Nick, I can see the outline of your cock in my belly! Is that the tip?"

Frank groaned in despair. Everywhere around him was the stench of immorality. Was he truly the only sane person in his family? Was he really even part of it to begin with? He felt like pulling his hair out and screaming, but what good would it do him? If anything, it would just demean him further, as if he wasn't belittled enough, watching his daughter's breasts casually balloon larger before his very eyes, spreading further out across the table, all while Janet's abs flexed violently, encrusted with veins thick as sausages.

"Pound my pussy like a jackhammer!" Ada clearly saw no bounds to what she could say, a deep moan of lust booming through the entire household, much to Frank's chagrin. It wasn't long after that that the ceiling itself started to crack, directly underneath his head. As if things weren't unfortunate enough for the chap. Where Frank sat was directly below the bedroom Nick and Ada were fucking in, meaning the father heard quite literally every thrust, moan, sensual whisper and scream better than his wife and daughter.

"I'm gonna c—" Nick's groan startled Frank; it sounded like an unnatural bellow from a beast more than a human. The crack in the ceiling widened, syncing with a definitive, loud thud. That would probably be the bed breaking in half - again - which meant it would need replacing - again. Particles of dust falling onto Frank's head only made him more irate, but not a word was spoken. It was certainly humorous for his wife and daughter though, who laughed girlishly at his misfortune, their pectorals bulging and rippling in a dance-like, hypnotic motion.

There was an odd moment of deafening silence that gave a sense of finality to Ada and Nick's sensual ruckus, before his voice called in an all-too commanding tone.

"Dad!"

Somehow that was funny for the budding mothers, making them laugh in a manner far heartier than before. Despite his initial irritation, Frank was confused over the fact Nick called for him. He was like a sex god in comparison with the wilted flower that was his father, which made Frank question the motives behind his summons.

"You'd better go see what he wants," Janet insisted.

It was safe to assume Frank wasn't going to get that BJ his gargantuan wife promised him.

***

It was the smell of shameless sex that Frank was first hit with when he entered the bedroom, the staunch, thick amalgamation of sweat, semen and even drool cut through the air, filling his nostrils before the wrecked bed came into view, Nick casually stood beside it...naked. He clearly had a different layer of confidence about him to be so shameless bare around his father.

"What is it?" Frank was soft-spoken, implying a sense of internal defeat and acceptance soared around him. Looking at Nick with what could only be described as dead eyes, Frank was quick to accept the reality his son was now, truly, the man of the house; he had the musculature and snake-like cock and balls to match, outmatching his father's.

Wordlessly, Nick pointed to the wreckage of a wall; the wallpaper torn and

smudged with what Frank presumed to be his son's semen, it became soon became clear what the nature of his summoning was: coupled with the split bed, Frank's job was to set about replastering and painting the wall and discarding the bed for a new, probably larger and more durable one.

"You can go fuck in your mum and I's room until I'm done here. Might take a few days." It took a moment before Frank realised the words that slipped from his tongue, but the strangest thing was the fact he felt okay about it all. But then it dawned on him, realising one person in particular was missing. "Where is your Gran anyways?"

"I'm pregnant!" she casually blurted out from within the en-suit bathroom. Her words threw Frank into a state of shock and confusion, rooting him to the floor unable to mutter anything for a moment before a curious, uncharacteristic statement came from him:

"Are you sure? You only had sex the one time." Granted having sex just once was in most cases enough to get a woman pregnant, Frank was steadfast in his opinion that Ada wasn't with-child, but just filled to the brim with her grandson's bodily fluid.

But Nick countered his father's words, flashing the bottle of dick pills used several times before. It was empty now. "I may have taken a little over double the recommended helping to get things going quicker." Was he implying the dick pills had some sort of correlation with pregnancy? Perhaps a side-effect?

When Ada finally decided to show face the first thing Frank saw wasn't her aged visage, even if it was pasted from ear to ear with cum, but in fact her stomach; bloated and distended like a barrel with sickening veins enveloping her every pulsing abdominal, something clearly inside it - inside her. And it moved.

Frank blinked. There definitely was truth to his in-law's words, watching her belly casually bulge and ripple in preparation for it doubling in size almost instantly, making the woman drool uncontrollably for a good minute before mustering the willpower to speak.

"With twins," she declared proudly just before Frank suddenly fainted, clearly unable to process the facts laid before him.