All Comments on 'Big Tit Slut Wife Ch. 04'

by KSBerry

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Well done!!!

Fantasies that are just fantasies. Hot sex between a husband and wife, all you needed to cap it off was some rib eye steaks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

All loving wife stories should be like this, where the wife and husband truly love each other. They have fun but keep it to fantasy . Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But they didn't....

....have sex on the deck after eating their inch and a half ribeye steaks....and .....and what about sex in the jacuzzi? And they didn't even get close to the kitchen table or the island in the kitchen.

They completely missed all the best spots.

Too bad, I guess he'll just have to make it up to her next weekend.....and the next, and the next, until he has to call in sick on Monday so he can recuperate enough straight to go back to work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a woman!

What an amazing story of husband and wife truly enjoying each other sexually. Kelly is a dream come true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Maybe

The my be a.cow, but she's a hot one.

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

Your wife is hot, but your story is not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story - very erotic- what a wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSBerry@KSBerry
Despite being 53, my wife still gets a lot of attention from guys & girls due to the size of her large, natural breasts. She remains conscious about remaining sexy, eating well & working out. Her breasts sag perfectly and she still shows off a lot of cleavage. I sill let her s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES